All hotels in Malaga, Spain
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights herePaseo Sancha 22, Malaga, Malaga, 29016, Spain, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Perfect hotel"
I stayed here 2 days for my birthday. I was pleasantly surprised by the hotel staff's kindness when they brought a small bottle of champagne to the door. The hotel is right across the street from the beach and the pool is refreshing. It does close at 8:00 p.m though. Take the city bus #3 to the hotel if you are coming from the train/bus station. The breakfast is also wonderful! The bus stop that you need to get off at is about 30m from the hotel. The hotel is on the left as you get off of the bus.
1 night trip with friends May 10, 2015
Lauren
"Really good"
Very good hotel! I was expecting less based from reviews, but I guess different people want different things. Rooms where clean, wifi worked ok, they cleaned the rooms okey, staff was nice though I didn't had much interaction with them. Breakfast was not the biggest variety I've seen but pretty ok, fresh fruits, bread, coffee etc. I payed for room with view and I got it. Nice balcony! And of course the position of hotel is best - beach is outside, centre of Malaga is 20min walk. The bad - the shower was not possible to fix, weird pillows.
5 night trip Apr 20, 2015
Pavel
"hotel Las Vegas is excellent with great internet"
It was enjoyable
20 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015
NATO
The bathroom was old fashioned, could need an upgrade, specially the light could be much better
Other trip Nov 10, 2014
"Our Las Vegas hotel experience"
The location cannot be more perfect: beachfront and near everything worth seeing and the center. Nevertheless the beds could be more comfortable and the bedding larger.
13 night romance trip Oct 20, 2014
"3/4 mile walk"
Good hotel, weak but workable internet, across the street from beach reasonable pool, helpful staff.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
richard L
"has nothing to do with Las Vegas!"
I booked this hotel because it offered free parking and bar/lounge. But both is not available:just few parking spots for over 100 rooms,nor bar or restaurant on premises either. Remove those offers from the booking!When I asked for parking the answer was find a place somewhere outside the hotel,which ended in towing my car and 75 Euros for the city!The receptionist on the morning shift on 6/24 was rude,uncooperative and won't understand English suddenly later. The name of the hotel is a joke: I wish someone from the management would visit this great Nevada city to see how to treat guests and offering 3stars comfort.The breakfast was good,but some kind of eggs would help.Rooms are in need of some renovation;just the bathroom was acceptable.The only plus is the location - you don't need a car to go around the beach and even the town. Well - never again....
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Jan
Always stay here when we visit Malaga, location excellent, cleaniness excellent, value for money excellent. If you can visit "El Refectorium" at the back of the Bullring, about 5 mins walk away on way into Malaga. Best Tapas in town, you have to pay for them but believe me they are authentic and world class. Have a drink in the new harbour area, view and ambience are great, don't eat there its expensive and cruise ship fodder.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Not bad for the price"
This is clearly an older hotel that seems overdue for a remodel. That said, my room was large, clean and comfortable, the wifi was fast and free, and the hotel truly offers a free breakfast buffet which includes some hot food (but oddly, no eggs appeared to be available). The reception staff, at least when I first arrived, seemed to take a very hands off approach to customer service - my room wasn't ready (which was fine, because I showed up earlier than the check in time), so the staff instructed me to drop off my bags in their holding area and gave me the key to the room where they help all the customer's bags. No offer was made to take my bags from me, or even to walk me to the bag area (although they did ask me to bring the key back to the reception desk when I was done). During the day, the pool area felt like a ghost town - apart from cleaning staff, no one was around to serve drinks or food pool-side. I found it a bit strange that the pool was surrounded by an unkept lawn, and annoying that the beach-side door appeared to remain locked in the daytime (at least when I tried using it). Perhaps things are different during the high season, but I left the hotel feeling like the management was missing out on opportunities to provide more of a resort-like atmosphere to an otherwise perfectly located hotel (very close to Malaga city center and the beach).
5 night trip May 18, 2014
"Close to the center and the beach"
I paid for a room with beach view and I had a room with a view to the pool, a building in front of my window and the hotel drawing room on the left, I could see the beach if I lean against the TV... I am not very satisfied about this but, as my visit was not tourism, I did not make a fuss about it.
12 night trip Apr 28, 2014
I stayed at the hotel for three nights with my 17 year old daughter and we both liked the place. Great location, we walked back and forth to town every day, clean rooms (but missed a refrigirator), close to the beach and friendly staff. I recommend the place and will stay there again.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
"Never again"
This has been the worst experience I ever had at a hotel. I travel very often, 5 countries and 8 hotels during the last three months. The staff was awful. I rented a two-beds room. When I arrived at the desk they asked for more money because there was another person coming with me. I mentioned that the purpose of renting a room with two beds was obviously in order to accommodate two people and that I had already paid online for two beds. They got very exited and suggested to go to another hotel. Coming from a long trip that was not an option for me. When I asked how much I had to pay, they responded: 12 EUR. I told them that the amount wasn't worth of a discussion and that I was happy to pay. At that point they had the nerve to joke "well if 12 EUR is nothing for you; how about 50 EUR?". Next day I'm having breakfast at the restaurant and there is a coffee machine. I walk to the coffee machine and they shut it down right as I walk to the machine. Breakfast ends at 10:30 am. Fair enough. While leaving the hotel they ask me to sign a document. Note that I had paid online and that I had paid the extra fee on arrival. This time is a different staff. I ask to explain why do I have to sign a document. They get very exited and almost yelling at me they tell me that it is needed so that they can get paid by the website where I made the reservation. In fairness I sign while mentioning my discontent about the whole experience... then, they totally yelled at me. Beware!
Other trip Nov 26, 2013
Juan
"beachfront value"
Nice choice for a beachfront hotel, very close to the city center, nice breakfast buffet included. Rooms were large, comfortable, and very clean. My only complaint would be poor Internet service in the rooms, otherwise great hotel.
3 night family trip Nov 19, 2013
TM
location near the sea, just over the street with nice promenade. no restaurant at this time at the hotel. Lights in the room at bathroom are neon - very bad.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
"Las Vegas in Malaga"
The Las Vegas in Malaga was an interesting hotel. The room was nice but small. The pool area was nice because you could see the ocean from the resort but could not access it from the beach side of the hotel. When we arrived we asked if we could move to a room on the beach side, offered to pay more and they would not let us. We tried again early the next day for the next night and they wouldn't budge. All in all, Malaga was nice because we ran into some amazing food near the hotel and the beach was close, but if we were to go back, we probably wouldn't stay at this hotel again. Not to mention it is a good 30-45 minutes walking distance from the train station about a 15 minute taxi ride.
1 night trip with friends May 18, 2013
rew
Hotel is in serious need of an upgrade. Carpet in common areas is warn to the padding. Pillows and bedding are not comfortable. Would have enjoyed a queen or full bed instead of two twin beds pushed together. Will not go back.
Other trip May 20, 2013
"Hotel Las Vegas"
Good value for the money. Excellent location, helpful staff and decent breakfast included! The room was comfortable enough for 3!
Family trip Apr 15, 2013
Deborah
"acroos the street from the beach!"
we had a room overlooking the bay and the hotel pool, which was fabulous. the hotel is in a nice neighbourhood. lots of restuarants in walking distance. came in early. left our bags , used very clean bathroom facilities and took bus to down town. returned in early afternoon, room was ready. breakfast room inviting. bar on premises. all hotel staff very nice. would definitely return.
2 night family trip Oct 6, 2012
carol & subin
"Funky in a good way!"
We like this "old" hotel very much. Has a 1950's charm. Lovely pool and grounds. Good breakfast. Great shower. Balcony a plus.
3 night trip Jul 17, 2012
Judith

"see both sides of Malaga"
4 night stay to explore Malaga. Hotel very clean, spacious rooms, modern bathrooms with good toiletries provided, a fridge in the room, nice size balconies, in a great location with sea views,staff very helpful, plenty restaurants & bars nearby, close to beach, 20 min walk into Malaga centre. Bus stop outside hotel for 1.30 Euro ride into Malaga centre. All in all will use again and recommend to friends and family.
4 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
"Value for money and very family friendly"
Excellent location, comfort and neighbourhood. Pool was safe and relaxing and the breakfast was very generous. Guests should be aware of the traffic noise as the hotel is located on a major road route.
2 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
Terence
"Very authentic"
Expected this place to be a bit cheesy given the name, however it was really comfortable and clean. Perfect for a weekend away.
3 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
Nicola
"basic but good value"
Basic hotel but good value for money. Would not recommend staying for longer than a few days. Breakfast was basic no hot food. The staff weren't very friendly. However overall good location ideal for a city break.
3 night romance trip May 6, 2015
susan
"Always stay here when in Malaga"
Great stay, clean, good value for money, fantastic location Staff always great with the exception of reception staff who are nearly always surly
1 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
"Fantastic hotel would recommend"
My husband and i visited here for 3 days. It was a fantastic hotel staff were lovely and helpful. Close to town and beach great location. Would certainly stay again
3 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
Christine
"Semana Santa en Malaga"
A short stay in Malaga, this hotel is fine for both the beach and city centre. The room was fine, the breakfast was ok, in line with my previous stay at this hotel the reception staff appear to be unable to smile and will only pay attention to guests when they have finished the task at hand. I would still return to this hotel in the future.
2 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
gerald
"Good location within walking distance to city"
Stayed for a couple of days here to explore Malaga. Good choice, easy 20 minute walk to city or inexpensive, frequent bus ride, from a nearby bus stop. Good side sea view room, clean, comfortable and spacious, but traffic noise from very early morning. (Take earplugs if it's a problem for you!) Choice of nearby restaurants for evening meal with menus in English for non-Spanish speakers.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Jeanie
"Parking nightmare"
Booked this hotel due to the fact that the hotel facilities information stated that there was free parking. There is building work going on at the hotel (much needed) and the parking spaces have all but disappeared due to rubble skips and building materials being placed in them. parking is very difficult at the hotel at present and somewhat of a lottery. Bathroom smelled of sewage/drains. Nice walk into central Malaga and just across the dual carriageway to the beach.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Good hotel in great position"
The Hotel offers a good base - decor a little dated but very clean and good service
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Excellent hotel"
Excellent location. Very good value for money.Excellent breakfast. Very helpful staff.
4 night romance trip Nov 10, 2014
Jose Luis
IN
"classic style"
room 419 great sea view (but road noisy with door open..) shower does not have wall mount but room has double bed, as many rooms do not. i think rooms 201-205, 301-305, 401-405 would be the best rooms!
3 night romance trip Oct 28, 2014
l d
"Does what it says on the tin."
We needed an easy to find place on that side of town for one night. It is close to the beach for an evening stroll before going to choose from a good range of restaurants, As it was mid October we had forecourt parking. The room was well thought out. Downsides were bog-standard air--con and plastic under sheets, but we could deal with the latter. Breakfast choices were excellent.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Jon
"2Star Hotel playing at being a 4star"
They give you a lousy room & when you complain say you should have paid more. I told them I would stay 1 night & cancel 5 nights- they then found a decent room.The receptionist really believes she's more important than the clients: couple of months' sin trabajo' would help here.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Good hotel close to beach"
Close enough to everything - really great weather Would go back so must have been ok
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Great location close to the beach and city centre"
We stayed at las vegas in june for a week and loved it and decided to stay again for our first weekend back on our return visit to Spain. Our room in need of redecoration but was very clean and the bed was very comfortable (better than last time). We would visit again as it's very convenient for both the beach and the city, and the hotel is good value and does a good Spanish breakfast.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Jo
"Great beach location and easy walk to town"
Excellent friendly
7 night family trip Sep 8, 2014
Location fantastic, on the beach yet 5 minutes by bus to the magnificent city centre. Rommel good, bed comfy, cleanliness excellent. Small niggle. Only pizza to be had at hotel. Bar too quiet. No cold water in hotel to buy.
7 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Lesley
"Nice hotel on the beach"
Nice hotel across road from beach. 10 mins walk from centre of city. Small but nice pool and ok breakfast. Hotel a little dated but clean and tidy. Hotel staff pretty miserable but were helpfull. Location is hotel strong point if you have a room on high floor with sea view
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
griffiths
"trip to spain"
love it nice hotel great location
2 night romance trip Aug 9, 2014
atap65
"Nice budget hotel"
Only problem i had was i could not check in till 2pm. Did not state a check in time when booking Room was nice with complimentary toiletries Lots to choose from for breakfast
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Kimbers
"Older but clean hotel close to beach"
Staff at the front desk are very friendly, although the rooms are old they are immaculate. Balcony is a nice add on but the beds were not the most comfortable. Wifi is not very good. Only a 2 minute walk to the beach and about 5-10 minutes to great places to eat and the grocery store. Overall great place for a quick stay.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
ash
"Great location by the beach"
Great location for beach and restaurants. Bed was a bit hard and no kettle but room was v clean. Friendly staff. Would recommend and planning to go back.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
Jo
"perfect view"
Great views from the hotel room we stayed in. Room was also clean and spacious with balcony. Breakfast was descent. A bit far from old city centre but very close to Malaga beach. Will stay there again if we go back.
2 night trip with friends Jun 25, 2014
Traveller
"Nice place to stay, close to the Malagueta Beach"
We went to Malaga and stayed there for 4 days 3 nights, overall it was a good experience staying at this hotel. At first we had some problem looking for the hotel, reason being its slightly far from the train station (Malaga Centro- Alameda), however on the way to the we passed by quite many of the famous tourist spots, such as the Old Town, the Castle of Gibralfaro, the port of Malaga etc. The price in my opinion, is reasonable, for it offered us a room with good air conditioning system, and breakfast included which starts from 7.30 to 10.30.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
tsyunn
"Location is the best thing about this hotel"
Excellent location with good bus service. Handy for beach and walkable into town. Breakfast was passable. Rooms are borderline clean but a bit tired although this room had a fridge while others don't. Facilities throughout the day are non existent. The bar was open at night but it was very expensive so don't buy alcohol there as it's much cheaper to go out. Basically, if you want a hotel that you don't want to spend much time in then this is fine. If you want something with excellent facilities I would avoid it.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
June
"Hotel is very nice, right on the beach front"
Had a great stay at this hotel and would recommend paying the extra for the sea view, the road is below but if you can live with that it's a beautiful view. The breakfast is a continental type with Fruit, toast etc. so you don't miss the hot stuff. All in all clean and worth the money.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
Gina
"Nice hotel in good location"
Stayed here for 3 nights in march 2014 to have a few days on the beach - great location and gate at front opened by room card gives access to sea front. Small pool and sun loungers at hotel and buffet style continental breakfast nice. Rooms are a good size, clean bathroom and beds comfy. Great balcony on all rooms with table and chairs, only downside is rooms are not very well soundproofed, you can hear outside traffic on main road with door to balcony closed and also noise from next rooms banging doors and talking. Reception staff polite, not over friendly but one younger man very helpful indeed. Price very reasonable with breakfast included.
3 night trip Mar 20, 2014
Pinkbird65
"Nice hotel, great location"
I had an all too short but very enjoyable stay in this comfortable hotel in a super position across the road from the beach and an easy walk into the historic town. The reception staff were helpful but rather dour.....a smile would make a world of difference!
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
"Hotel close to beach and Malaga City centre"
We went to Malaga over New Year for some winter sun and to visit the Alhambra in Granada. We were not disappointed with either. Malaga was pleasantly warm with lots of sun, Granada was rather cool in the mountains but well worth a visit. We used the buses (around 1.75hrs) booked on the web which were excellent. The breakfast at the hotel was very good and we found lots of bars and restaurants around the town. We had a standard room which had the view at the front of the hotel. The room was clean and comfortable. In the summer the sun would be off these rooms for most of the day so could be cooler. The only negative was the thinness of the walls to the adjoining room, we heard many of the activities of our neighbors !!
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
Dutch
"Great location. Grumpy reception staff."
Hotel location was great with a regular bus service into town. I had requested a sea view but was asked to pay extra for this at check-in. Expedia have now updated their website making it clear that you pay extra for a sea view. Breakfast was fine, plenty of choice. Coffee was from a machine which was satisfactory rather than good. No mini-bar in the room and no options to get hot or cold drinks during the day as the pool bar was closed. The hotel was clean but a bit dated in appearance. Free wi-fi in all rooms was useful. English speaking TV channels limited to news programmes. Reception staff were grumpy bordering on rude.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014