All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
9920 NE Cascades Parkway, Portland, OR, 97220, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Excellent hotel at a fair price"
The hotel is very conveniently located to the light rail, has excellent facilities, and a superb staff. Having stayed at a luxury hotel in downtown before finishing my stay at the Aloft, I would argue that the Aloft had better amenities at a much more reasonable price.
2 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
"Roadtriping Hotel"
Came up from California for a road trip. This hotel is in a really nice area and is not too far from downtown Portland. Loved the handsoap, smelled like candy. I do have one small issue but I mean it's a very minor thing but the only real complaint is that the faucet and toilet are in different rooms.
2 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
"Lipstick"
Nice hotel with a lot of amenities. If you look closer though, like in the corners of the ceramic tile showers, you see mold and mildew. I think they need to focus less on the lipstick, and more on the overall health of the pig.
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2015
"Great hotel!"
My family loves this hotel! Nice modern design and a great pool for the kids. The rooms have a nice division of beds and bathroom/storage, which was refreshing. It's very convenient to the airport and was priced better than other similar options. Lots of food and a Target store nearby. I also appreciated that the room had a microwave and fridge. I would definitely go back.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
patricia
"clean and comfortable"
convenient overnight for portland airport
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Elaine
Good location close to the airport with a large shopping complex across the street with a variety of restaurants and shops. I enjoy staying at A Loft Hotels as you know exactly what you will be getting within the hotel at every location, as the footprint is the same for all.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Modern"
We were passing through Portland for one night only and didn't want to stay close to the busy city. This hotel was perfect. Modern hotel with wonderful amenities. Across the street from a shopping center with every store you might need. There were restaurants there too!! Would definitely stay at this hotel again
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
"Excellent hotel and staff"
Stayed overnight in transit through PDX. It is very convenient to the airport and the free shuttle was appreciated. Excellent service and friendliness from all of the staff I interacted with at the desk and at the bar. They even helped me send print a one-page document and send it as a fax for free. Limited food options at the hotel but plenty of fast, greasy food available nearby.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
"Great family option right outside the city"
Nice clean modern hotel. It is a little ways outside the city so if you want to stay 'in Portland' this would not be a good choice but there is a nice little town center with shops and family friendly restaurants right around the hotel. For the money this is a great place, if it were located in Portland I have not doubt that it would be significantly more expensive.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Brandon
The hotel was nice and up to date. The staff was friendly. I didn't find the bed particularly comfortable (hard).
1 night business trip Jul 1, 2015
steve
"Friendly Staff"
The staff was great and helpful. My only suggestion would be the following, additional electrical sockets for easy access for the blow dryer, curling iron, USB outlet sockets and a full size ironing board.
2 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
MARLENE
Love staying at this hotel when I'm traveling to Portland!
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2015
We stayed here because we missed our flight back to Denver. What an awesome place. Walking distance to shops and restaurants, close to airport, very comfortable, very clean. Cool modern decor.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Gwyn
"Always a pleasant stay"
Aloft is topnotch. Rooms are great, and bar atmosphere is very nice. Food not to bad either.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"Really good, could be better"
Not much to say, the hotel is pretty new and services are really great. Maybe the rooms could be larger and more confortable. The view is just 0K. Good option for the price
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
LUIS R
"Portland"
Wonderful hotel and stay! They picked me up from the airport on the shuttle no problem. It's close to shopping and dining and the red Max train line into downtown. It's very clean and modern. They have coffee and snacks for purchase downstairs and a bar. I will definitely return!
2 night trip Jun 3, 2015
"Great Experience"
Great stay and very fun hotel. Loved the decor. Make sure to request your airport shuttle a little more than 15 minutes earlier than when you have to leave... mine took 20 to get there. The beds were a little firm but that wasn't too big of an issue! Overall, great hotel and nice facility!
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
AnnW
"Not Impressed"
The staff was outstanding and friendly. Room was somewhat cramped... especially in the combo bathroom/mini kitchen. Refrigerator was small and did not work. Asked for a replacement and that did not work. Gave up and went to use the ice machine. The one on my floor (2nd) did not work. Exercise room closed for the long Memorial Day weekend.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Modern"
Nice place, modern design. Sheets were very rough, gave me a rug burn on elbow from just rolling over in bed. A nice clean place.
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
Stephen
"Lovely place for a mini vacay."
Great place had everything we needed. Pool, bar, queen beds, bikes to use, helpful and kind service. Excellent location to shops, restaurants and airport. Will stay again. We didn't mind the occasional sound of planes.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Kaylee
"quick night stay"
definitely will stay here again.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
clint
Great time! This hotel has great rooms and all amenities one could need!
Other trip May 26, 2015
alicia
"Decent"
Decent stay. Bed and pillows not as comfortable as other hotels I have stayed at, but a good, clean, comfortable stay.
3 night romance trip May 14, 2015
"Nice spot"
Great spot for a romantic getaway!
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Marsha
"great area"
It was great to walk across the street and be able to grab dinner and do a little shopping before our flight the following day. The hotel has a nice exercise area and pool. We grabbed drinks from the bar and found great outside seating area.
Other trip May 15, 2015
"Good Option for 1-Night Stay"
The Aloft is a great hotel for a night but would be rather confining for a longer stay. The room was a little cold (ambiance-wise) and it reminded me of something one might encounter on a cruise - small, lots of compartments, minimal softness. There was a 3-piece jazz band in the lobby in the evening which I enjoyed. I generally prefer a city environment and this was just outside the airport but here were some chain restaurants and stores in a new mall across the street so there were options and it wasn't too isolated. If only the windows opened...
1 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
"Modern"
I love new modern hotel rooms and everything was clean and the beds were very comfortable.
Other trip May 11, 2015
K.M.
"nice hotel - except for all the dogs!!"
This was an odd experience. I stay in local hotels frequently as a "break" from my roommate situation. I like the location, the room was set up nicely,bed was a little firm for my liking, but not a deal breaker. However, I was not aware this was an animal friendly hotel. I love animals, I have 3 dogs and a cat, but I don't always love others pets, especially when they don't behave. Someone near me left their dog unattended most of the night and it barked non stop. Then in the morning I was approached in the hallway with my breakfast in hand by a large, jumping dog on an extended leash ready to steal my food while the owner messed with their phone in the open doorway of their room. The dog jumped on me and scratched my side leaving a large stinging welt. To tip it off, upon leaving I ended up being joined in the elevator by a family with a shaggy dog that smelled as if it had never been bathed. I liked the hotel, but all my negative encounters with pets of guests will be the reason I probably never return.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2015
Krista
"i dont understand why this hotel isnt 4 stars"
clean and convenient
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
peter
"Quick Overnight in Portland."
Quick Overnight in Portland. Stayed Near Airport. This Hotel was clean, modern and near amenities. Hotel Lobby was clean and nice- bar and happy hour were a plus.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
Francis J.
"Very Nice!"
Great location to get to airport quickly. I was surprised that there was little airplane noise.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2015
"Modern & Hip Hotel"
Chose this hotel because of its modern style and close proximity to our event. The room was clean, stylish and super quiet, even close to a major airport. Only downside...beds were very uncomfortable.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Wendy
"portland"
Nice Hotel
1 night trip Apr 17, 2015
Curtis
"Run down "modern" hotel with roaring a/c"
Roaring a/c prevents sleep (and I had earplugs and a pillow over my head). Management needs to clean and update the decor.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Stay again!"
Great style, comfortable, fun modern look. Good pillows, comfy bed. Bar tender is very friendly and she makes great drinks. No "real" closet, but there is a small hanging area. Innovative bathroom styling. Perfect distance to the train station. Quiet
4 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
melissa
"Nice hotel but expensive parking"
Great hotel but they charged me an additional 85 for parking, kind of deceptive when I booked and it said free.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
BC
"Not what it used to be"
My wifi in room 414 was non-existent the TV always had lines through it from poor connection. And it seem that they need to do some maintainence and up keep, wasn't the same quality place that I stayed at 3 years ago.
3 night trip with friends Apr 9, 2015
nathan
"Nice hotel and accommodations."
Hotel is within walking distance to almost everything that is in Cascade Station.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Gram
"Very comfortable"
Exelent stay
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
BENJAMIN
"A great retreat"
I had an overnight layover and chose this hotel for it's proximity to PDX and the shuttle. The transportation was convenient and wonderful benefit. I got there in the dark and didn't notice anything around, but in the morning saw there was quite a bit. I would stay at this hotel again and wish I could have stayed longer than a few hours. It was so nice to sit by the fire in the lobby area, use the wifi and eat a nice meal from the bar menu. The bartender was fantastic. The layout of the aloft in public space and in the private rooms is really nice.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2015
Valerie
"Fun Place to Stay"
My Kids and I went to Portland on Easter weekend. We enjoyed Aloft very much. The service was great; room was clean, modern and spacious. They have a small fleet of Bicycles that they will lend you to go cruise around. We took them to the IKEA down the street for breakfast. There is a MAX station next door (Portland's Metro System) and tons of shopping all around. The MAX will get you to downtown Portland in about 20 minutes; it passes by lots of interesting and fun areas of Portland on the way; such as the Hollywood district, Rose Quarter. Any one of these places has lots to see and is fun to explore. Get an all-day pass so you can jump off and on as much as you like. If you continue on the same train further west you will end up at the Zoo. This is the best way to see Portland and one of the most comfortable places to stay is Aloft, they have a swimming pool, a free pool table in the Lobby/Lounge/Snack Bar. We stayed in a room directly off of the Lobby, literally the other side of the wall from the pool table and we heard absolutely nothing from the lobby next door. Definitely staying here again.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Audel
"Great choice for a stay"
Great staff, great room with wonderful modern decor, convenient location. Thumbs up from me.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Out of this world"
Husband was going back to work, this is the second time we had stayed..it's wonderful the bartenders are awesome.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
debbie
"Hotel great"
close to the airport; nice area with food shopping Starbucks; hotel was very nice; very welcoming; staff super friendly; ac unit in room was fairly loud so sleep was a little difficult; sound quality could be improved; clearly hear any hallway noise.
4 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
"Very nice"
Everything was great at aloft. Feels very upscale. The live music Friday nights in the wxyz bar area was good. Close to shopping and restraurants right across the street. Close to airport you can see planes coming and going but you can't hear them. worst thing was no free breakfast. They have a very big selection of snacks and breakfast items you can buy though. However, if you refuse room cleaning the night before you get a 5 dollar voucher to use so you can buy enough get a single person fed. there is an IHOP about 20 seconds from the elevators also.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
joe
"Customer Service Experts"
Customer service was amazing. Speedy, accurate and friendly checkin. Superb service when requesting a shuttle. Recommend this location to everyone!!!
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2015
"Amazing hotel & near the airport"
We had an excellent experience here.Beautiful hotel.Shuttle bus will bring you to the airport and the drivers are very nice.We will surely come back to this hotel.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
Nathan
"Great location and great amenities!"
Much better option than other airport hotels at PDX
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"Convenient and Contemporary"
Our room was interestingly and efficiently designed ... very modern with different textures and subtle NW colors. What was missing was some art on the walls, which made the room seem a bit cave-like. Half the price of a downtown hotel; adjacent to a light-rail station or a 15 minute drive into town.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"Too expensive for the experience"
I've stayed at this hotel 3 times in the past 5 years and the overall appearance of the hotel and staff has gone downhill. I felt like I was staying in a Super 8 type motel with a really high price tag. While it's nice to have a bar and live music downstairs, the staff is very informal and the rooms are deteriorating.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015