All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
9920 NE Cascades Parkway, Portland, OR, 97220, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Loved the originality"
Interesting decor which feels very European. The rooms are very well designed and efficient.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Bettie
Great experience except for the freezing shower in the morning. Was concerned about the bar noise, as we were close to it, but no problems.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
Angie
"Just an ok place to stay"
First time staying here. Was just ok. Bed squeeked and remote for tv didn't work. Had to call the desk twice to get another. Rather nosey as there was a dog on our floor that was barking and the band that was playing in the lobby we could hear. More than likely we will not stay here again
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Mary Jane
the bed was hard. rooms were noisy.breakfast was not included
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"No complaints"
Nice modern style hotel, cool room layout, friendly front desk service.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Tyler
TV is right above sitting couch so no option but to sit on bed, which made it hard to have any visitors in actual room. Rooms were fairly small. Bar staff was not very welcoming.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
elissa
"Younger Generation Hotel"
Super great stay, the hotel is awesome looking! The bar is nice wish I utilized it, but was busy up in Portlandia that evening. The main things: rooms great for younger people, travelers with pets,bathroom is couple status, breakfast would be nice since it didn't come with our stay, workout spot is awesome, but the pool scene/ no hot tub was kinda disappointing for how nice everything else is.
1 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
Christian
"PDX Aloft"
OK hotel. I didn't particularly care for the decor, which made it a bit less comfortable.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2015
"The Staff"
I've stayed at several other a-loft's and I love how friendly the staff is at each of them including this one.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Ken
"great"
Excellent. I Would Recommend Aloft To anyone.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Convenient location"
I've stayed here a few times, always enjoyable. Staff is wonderful, location is excellent.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Teri
"Nice hotel... convenient location!"
I've stayed here several times. Always a pleasant experience. If given a choice, I often choose this hotel. Love the early check-in, when available.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Molly
"Excellent stay at PDX"
Great place to stay flying in/out of PDX, accepted pets, lots of shopping & eating within walking distance, had GF chex to purchase for breakfast.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
scra
"Great Spot Near PDX"
Great hotel at a great price with good proximity to PDX
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Craig
"Courteous staff, clean and conveniently located."
Would definitely return. The hotel is conveniently located. The shuttle bus arrives and leaves on time. The airport is a 5 mins ride. Room was clean and well decorated. Beds were comfortable. As an SPG gold member I must say I appreciate the acknowledgement and the members' perks.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
ivan
"Great location for the airport"
The airport shuttle pick this up quickly and the hotel is only about 4 miles away close to a lot of places to eat like red Robin I hop Dave's barbecue buffalo wild wings and a big shopping center with target Ross ,Marshall'. The hotel is five minute walk to light rail to go downtown or to the stadium. The only problem we had was getting the shuttle back to the airport took over 30 minutes two separate times. I would stay there next time I'm in Portland.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
tony
"Totally Awsome Hotel"
excellent
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
"very nice, unique hotel"
just a brief overnight before catching a flight...no light in toilet room
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
james
"A must stay at hotel"
Hotel was great, friendly service, clean rooms, and lots of eating and shopping places right across the street from the hotel. We had a great time there!
1 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2015
"diggity"
Nice and most convenient to the airport.
1 night business trip Jan 3, 2015
"shopping and going to see zoolights."
as always they were great. Awesome service and friendly staff.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
love to travel
"Nice dog-friendly hotel close to Portland airport"
Just needed a room for an over-night near the airport. Staff was friendly and accommodating with my requests to have a quiet room and one near my nephew's room. While I waited for my nephew to arrive, I went shopping at the Petsmart, Banana Republic (outlet store) and Ross's. Then I had a light dinner at the Red Robin's. All in a short walking distance of the hotel. The hotel is about a 15-20 minute drive to the Powell's Bookstore in downtown Portland, mostly freeway driving but some of the drivers were very aggressive. I appreciated the one hour free internet in the lobby - there are two nice computers just off the lobby plus a pool table and a nice sitting area for reading as well as a bar area. I thought our room was very clean and comfortable. I'm a light sleeper and picky when it comes to beds/pillows and I found my bed to be quite comfortable. I could still hear a deep rumble when the planes flew over-head and some street noise but not bad, I was still able to sleep.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Light Sleeper
"Nice hotel, close to dining, airport and shopping"
We only stayed one night and chose it because it was near the airport. Shuttle was timely and experience was positive.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Jonny
"New Year's day"
Just an overnight for flight next morning. Hotel is in great area for food/shops/light rail. Quiet didn't hear planes all night. Good stay!
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Graham
Often stay here...hop on max and head downtown or to airport. Beautiful ambiance. Walk to shopping or restaurants. My fav place to stay when I have early flight.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
cocosalsa
"Hotel stay"
The bed was really hard and the planes where very loud flying over
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Lucas
"ALoft feels like home!"
Wow! What a delightful hotel to stay, the proximity to the Airport , shops, restaurants and freeways make Aloft a perfect location. From the minute you step inside your are greeted with a friendly hello and smile from the desk. Also the smell is wonderful, ambiance of the sitting area, and bar , music, This is one of the best hotels I've ever had the pleasure to stay! Plus , I brought my puppy and the accomodations were terrific for my little one, with a dog mat, bed and treats provided! I will most definitely stay here again when I visit Portland, Oregon.
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
julia
"Good for a change of atmosphere, great location"
The rooms are set up weird, but are a bit bigger than the pictures show. best for couples not families. Great location and great price. Breakfast is not included, but there's an Ihop right next door.
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
Darrin
"not very comfortable"
The main reason to stay here is if you want to be right in the middle of Cascade Station. Otherwise there are better value and nicer hotels close by. Aloft has grand pretensions of being a boutique hotel but it is actually rather spartan. Rooms are relatively small, few amentities and no privacy in the bathroom due to lack of real door. Also, lights in bathroom will shine into sleeping area at night. The beds are rather hard and are othing more than a futon. Multiple reviews have mentioned this but apparently the hotel has no intention of improvement. Bedding is also worn and not very comfortable. Hotel is really showing its age. The down stair bar area is ok if you want a bar. Hotel does not offer a free breakfast and their snacks are expensive, but if you want cheaper food of about the same quality, IHOP is right next door. Aloft should pay attention to guest comfort, not their own idea of what a boutique hotel is. Or, at least take a lesson from the Kimpton if they want to head in that direction. I have stayed here about once per year to make travel companions happy but normally won't stay here on my own.
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Maria
"NY over nighter..."
Great place. Staff very helpful. Needs a spa!!!
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2014
Dugan
"VERY Disappointing Hotel at PDX Airport..."
I stayed at this hotel because it is convenient to the Portland Airport (PDX) and I thought I could park my car for free. But, since I booked through Hotels.com, I could not park my car there and I had to pay $80.00 to park it at the PDX Economy Parking lot. There is no restaurant at this hotel and there is no free Continental Breakfast! The hotel is very modern in appearance...it has a European-modern feel. It feels very STERILE to me and is definitely NOT my kind of hotel. I won't be staying here again...ever!
1 night trip Dec 5, 2014
Dale
"Great airport hotel, plenty to do"
Great hotel. Great location
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
Joel
"No major problems"
The toilet seat would not stay up and the Wi-Fi connection in the room kept dropping. Other than that, our stay was fine. The room was clean and the housekeeping did a good job.
3 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"Aircraft noise kept us awake and started early"
What I said in the other blocks. This was my experience. It was too noisy.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Close to airport, shopping and restaurants."
Business trip. Pleasant stay. Comfortable room, easy parking and pleasant staff
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"First time at Aloft"
$87.00 per night was excellent price for what we got.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"Great!"
It was great! Had everything you needed and a very convenient location. Very clean and looked like new!
1 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
marisa
"great location and mediocre room"
small rooms with no way to light bathroom without lighting entire room low water pressure in shower takes much longer than usual friendly staff great location
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
Very nice hotel would definitely stay again. Comfortable and fun bar in the lobby.
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
"Don't look for lodging near PDX other than ALOFT"
Thanksgiving overnight - WONDERFUL!
1 night trip Nov 27, 2014
Maureen
"Pleasantly happy!"
The room/floor had a bit of a funny odor, not sure if there was new carpet or vinyl put down, otherwise it was fantastic. Loved the 24hr pool and fitness room, as well as the snack area. The $5 credit for being "green" and electing to not wash your towels/bedding each day was fantastic, it bought me a nice little breakfast on my last morning. I'd gladly stay there again.
4 night trip Nov 26, 2014
"By PDX Airport"
Excellent price for the room. Noisy in the lobby when the bar is open, but not a big deal for the price.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Henry
Very pleasant for one night. Beautiful and well maintained. Friendly and helpful staff.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Fun View"
We needed a room right between Family on Portland and family on Vancouver for just one night. This place was perfectly located not only for that, but for Portland shopping too. The GYM was clean and the equipment was in good shape. We watched all the crazies on GREY Thursday and BLACK Friday from the view of our room too!
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
5 minuts from the airport . Free 24 hours shuttle hotel airport hotel
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
JT
"Aloft Portland Airport"
There is a lot to do near the hotel- lots of food and shops withing walking distance. The staff is very nice and the rooms are very clean and comfy
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2014
"Stylish, comfortable and friendly"
Excellent hotel. Very clean, friendly staff and stylish. The rooms are roomy and comfortable. Also the neighborhood is full of shops, restaurants, public transportation and IKEA. Overall, I enjoyed my stay.
3 night trip Nov 14, 2014
"Great Room & Location"
Great stay. Our room looked exactly like the pictures on the internet which can be rare. Comfy bed, nice TV, great atmosphere. Location is great since you have numerous restaurants and shopping close by. Will stay again when I feel the need to get away.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
MISTY
"early flight in morning"
We choose an airport hotel since we had an early flight out in the morning. I appreciated the quiet room, helpful staff, comfortable bed and pillows, and ease with taking the shuttle in the morning. I recommend Aloft.
"Great hotel. TERRIBLE wifi, cell service"
Otherwise I lived this place. Very clean. Have ATT service. Calls failed no wifi. Had to go to the lobby to get ONE bar of service. Really made for a hassle. Was meeting relatives for a family memorial. Fro all over. US. One in ten calls came it. One in 20 texts out Asked about it and was told it was ATT due to tower location. If you want wifi need to work or reach family with out racking up phone charges with their service. AND have ATT stay elsewhere sadly. This was a deal breaker for me.
Kerri