All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
9920 NE Cascades Parkway, Portland, OR, 97220, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"very nice, unique hotel"
just a brief overnight before catching a flight...no light in toilet room
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
james
"A must stay at hotel"
Hotel was great, friendly service, clean rooms, and lots of eating and shopping places right across the street from the hotel. We had a great time there!
1 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2015
"diggity"
Nice and most convenient to the airport.
1 night business trip Jan 3, 2015
"shopping and going to see zoolights."
as always they were great. Awesome service and friendly staff.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
love to travel
"Nice dog-friendly hotel close to Portland airport"
Just needed a room for an over-night near the airport. Staff was friendly and accommodating with my requests to have a quiet room and one near my nephew's room. While I waited for my nephew to arrive, I went shopping at the Petsmart, Banana Republic (outlet store) and Ross's. Then I had a light dinner at the Red Robin's. All in a short walking distance of the hotel. The hotel is about a 15-20 minute drive to the Powell's Bookstore in downtown Portland, mostly freeway driving but some of the drivers were very aggressive. I appreciated the one hour free internet in the lobby - there are two nice computers just off the lobby plus a pool table and a nice sitting area for reading as well as a bar area. I thought our room was very clean and comfortable. I'm a light sleeper and picky when it comes to beds/pillows and I found my bed to be quite comfortable. I could still hear a deep rumble when the planes flew over-head and some street noise but not bad, I was still able to sleep.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Light Sleeper
"Nice hotel, close to dining, airport and shopping"
We only stayed one night and chose it because it was near the airport. Shuttle was timely and experience was positive.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Jonny
"New Year's day"
Just an overnight for flight next morning. Hotel is in great area for food/shops/light rail. Quiet didn't hear planes all night. Good stay!
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Graham
Often stay here...hop on max and head downtown or to airport. Beautiful ambiance. Walk to shopping or restaurants. My fav place to stay when I have early flight.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
cocosalsa
"Hotel stay"
The bed was really hard and the planes where very loud flying over
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Lucas
"ALoft feels like home!"
Wow! What a delightful hotel to stay, the proximity to the Airport , shops, restaurants and freeways make Aloft a perfect location. From the minute you step inside your are greeted with a friendly hello and smile from the desk. Also the smell is wonderful, ambiance of the sitting area, and bar , music, This is one of the best hotels I've ever had the pleasure to stay! Plus , I brought my puppy and the accomodations were terrific for my little one, with a dog mat, bed and treats provided! I will most definitely stay here again when I visit Portland, Oregon.
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
julia
"Good for a change of atmosphere, great location"
The rooms are set up weird, but are a bit bigger than the pictures show. best for couples not families. Great location and great price. Breakfast is not included, but there's an Ihop right next door.
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
Darrin
"not very comfortable"
The main reason to stay here is if you want to be right in the middle of Cascade Station. Otherwise there are better value and nicer hotels close by. Aloft has grand pretensions of being a boutique hotel but it is actually rather spartan. Rooms are relatively small, few amentities and no privacy in the bathroom due to lack of real door. Also, lights in bathroom will shine into sleeping area at night. The beds are rather hard and are othing more than a futon. Multiple reviews have mentioned this but apparently the hotel has no intention of improvement. Bedding is also worn and not very comfortable. Hotel is really showing its age. The down stair bar area is ok if you want a bar. Hotel does not offer a free breakfast and their snacks are expensive, but if you want cheaper food of about the same quality, IHOP is right next door. Aloft should pay attention to guest comfort, not their own idea of what a boutique hotel is. Or, at least take a lesson from the Kimpton if they want to head in that direction. I have stayed here about once per year to make travel companions happy but normally won't stay here on my own.
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Maria
"NY over nighter..."
Great place. Staff very helpful. Needs a spa!!!
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2014
Dugan
"VERY Disappointing Hotel at PDX Airport..."
I stayed at this hotel because it is convenient to the Portland Airport (PDX) and I thought I could park my car for free. But, since I booked through Hotels.com, I could not park my car there and I had to pay $80.00 to park it at the PDX Economy Parking lot. There is no restaurant at this hotel and there is no free Continental Breakfast! The hotel is very modern in appearance...it has a European-modern feel. It feels very STERILE to me and is definitely NOT my kind of hotel. I won't be staying here again...ever!
1 night trip Dec 5, 2014
Dale
"Great airport hotel, plenty to do"
Great hotel. Great location
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
Joel
"No major problems"
The toilet seat would not stay up and the Wi-Fi connection in the room kept dropping. Other than that, our stay was fine. The room was clean and the housekeeping did a good job.
3 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"Aircraft noise kept us awake and started early"
What I said in the other blocks. This was my experience. It was too noisy.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Close to airport, shopping and restaurants."
Business trip. Pleasant stay. Comfortable room, easy parking and pleasant staff
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"First time at Aloft"
$87.00 per night was excellent price for what we got.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"Great!"
It was great! Had everything you needed and a very convenient location. Very clean and looked like new!
1 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
marisa
"great location and mediocre room"
small rooms with no way to light bathroom without lighting entire room low water pressure in shower takes much longer than usual friendly staff great location
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
Very nice hotel would definitely stay again. Comfortable and fun bar in the lobby.
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
"Don't look for lodging near PDX other than ALOFT"
Thanksgiving overnight - WONDERFUL!
1 night trip Nov 27, 2014
Maureen
"Pleasantly happy!"
The room/floor had a bit of a funny odor, not sure if there was new carpet or vinyl put down, otherwise it was fantastic. Loved the 24hr pool and fitness room, as well as the snack area. The $5 credit for being "green" and electing to not wash your towels/bedding each day was fantastic, it bought me a nice little breakfast on my last morning. I'd gladly stay there again.
4 night trip Nov 26, 2014
"By PDX Airport"
Excellent price for the room. Noisy in the lobby when the bar is open, but not a big deal for the price.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Henry
Very pleasant for one night. Beautiful and well maintained. Friendly and helpful staff.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Fun View"
We needed a room right between Family on Portland and family on Vancouver for just one night. This place was perfectly located not only for that, but for Portland shopping too. The GYM was clean and the equipment was in good shape. We watched all the crazies on GREY Thursday and BLACK Friday from the view of our room too!
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
5 minuts from the airport . Free 24 hours shuttle hotel airport hotel
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
JT
"Aloft Portland Airport"
There is a lot to do near the hotel- lots of food and shops withing walking distance. The staff is very nice and the rooms are very clean and comfy
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2014
"Stylish, comfortable and friendly"
Excellent hotel. Very clean, friendly staff and stylish. The rooms are roomy and comfortable. Also the neighborhood is full of shops, restaurants, public transportation and IKEA. Overall, I enjoyed my stay.
3 night trip Nov 14, 2014
"Great Room & Location"
Great stay. Our room looked exactly like the pictures on the internet which can be rare. Comfy bed, nice TV, great atmosphere. Location is great since you have numerous restaurants and shopping close by. Will stay again when I feel the need to get away.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
MISTY
"early flight in morning"
We choose an airport hotel since we had an early flight out in the morning. I appreciated the quiet room, helpful staff, comfortable bed and pillows, and ease with taking the shuttle in the morning. I recommend Aloft.
"Great hotel. TERRIBLE wifi, cell service"
Otherwise I lived this place. Very clean. Have ATT service. Calls failed no wifi. Had to go to the lobby to get ONE bar of service. Really made for a hassle. Was meeting relatives for a family memorial. Fro all over. US. One in ten calls came it. One in 20 texts out Asked about it and was told it was ATT due to tower location. If you want wifi need to work or reach family with out racking up phone charges with their service. AND have ATT stay elsewhere sadly. This was a deal breaker for me.
Kerri
"Kidnapped my hubby!"
We live close by but I wanted to surprise my husband for our 45th wedding anniversary so... I told my husband not to plan anything for this night but he might want to bring his toothbrush. We met some friends, had dinner played pinochle then the surprise... I told him we were staying the night at the Aloft. The Aloft was very modern, clean and offered everything we needed. The room was well organized and good use of space offering a large flat screen TV, desk,fridge, microwave, coffee, tea, water, safe, iron and ironing board, The main lobby had a bar, sitting area, pool table and assortment of juices and food. We rate our experience an "A" . and would definitely stay again.
Melanie
"Business overnight stay"
Nice hotel with very friendly staff. Bar was open until midnight with food available until the same time, and this was a Sunday night! Layout of room was different but nice. Definitely will stay there again.
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
"Great Hotel Stay! Will stay here in the future!"
I rated 4 stars on hotel condition because the past few times I have stayed here, the refrigerators have not produced cold. Other than that, the service and staff are friendly and easy to deal with. There is a big shopping center right across the street and the transit sbway line is right outside of the hotel and can take you downtown. This a is great hotel.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Quality hotel in a good location"
Overall, the hotel was clean and cozy. There were some very minor fixture details in the room I noticed that are in need of maintenance due to use/age, but overall the cleanliness and decor make this a high end 3-star hotel for me. After living in Portland for a few years, I knew this area is safe, clean, and convenient which is another reason I chose to stay here.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"great place"
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
kellee
"I will stay here next time!"
Very good price!!! Sraff very friendly and willing to help if you are not familiar with the area.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Victor
Cute and quant hotel. Close to the airport! They have a great staff and a convenient, comfortable bar downstairs. I would definitely stay at an Aloft again.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
britt
"Loved It! Very Pleased!"
Very clean and comfortable...conveniently located near shopping, train, freeways, etc. Staff was very pleasant and let us check in a little early, which was a wonderful surprise. I was surprised to see the Portlandia stuff in there. It smelled like a spa/tanning salon...which worked out fine for me. I will stay again.
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
desiree
"Place to stay and see Portland easily"
It was just for a night. We came to hotel after a long flight and it was very late.There was no free breakfast in the morning but the shuttle service was good.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
I. Tuzunkan
"It was great"
It was great I would recommend it to others ! The hotel staff was very helpful
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"Weekend shopping"
The Hotel is a great location for shopping. Lots of Restaurants near hotel.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Rich
"Awesome place to stay"
I like how nice and expensive looking this hotel is although the price is perfect. Will definitely stay here again
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Would recommend"
I stayed here with my family and would recommend it. It wasnt a super fancy hotel but it had everything we needed. It was about 20 minutes from everything we wanted to do but close to restaurants and a Target which was nice. The beds were terribly uncomfortable and the WiFi signal is awful.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Loved the proximity to PDX, plus right across some great stores and restaurants. Major plus was IKEA right down the road. The hotel was very modern and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The bed was too firm for me, I prefer a softer mattress, but the pillows were great. It was comfortable enough, but ask for a room close to the elevator. We stayed in room 203 and it was quite a walk down to our room.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Mom of three
"Convenience to the light rail a definite plus"
Somewhat disappointing. I liked the lighting in the bathroom and the shampoo and body wash dispensers in the shower.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Great hotel with a great location. Safe area, things to do and places to eat in walking distance to hotel. Clean, modern hotel. Do not offer a free breakfast, which I overlooked when booking, but do offer an area with food for purchase.
2 night business trip Sep 2, 2014
"7 AM Flight, they made it easy!"
Stayed here because we had a 7 AM flight out of PDX. Everything went smoothly. Close to light rail stop so we could go into Portland for dinner. 24 hour shuttle to the airport worked great. Room is basic but it has what you need including a nice alarm clock. Good bar and even a swimming pool. Staff is friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014