All hotels in Adeje, Spain

"Good location for sea and bars but not noisey"
Good food, friendly staff and modest drink prices. Only problem is swimming pool is too deep for swimmers low on confidence. This stopped my wife from enjoying a dip in the pool
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
"Food which makes this hotel."
Hotel rooms very dated but very clean. Staff really nice. Food choice is what makes this hotel really nice. We stayed half board & had the option of swapping your evening meal to lunch which we did 2 times which was great. Pool lovely, not many English in hotel but lots of free beds.
4 night trip Mar 2, 2014
vickiwood
"Friendly hotel"
I stayed at this hotel for Christmas 2012 and found it was an ideal place to relax, so as my birthday approached in March I decided to return and I'm pleased to say the service and staff were just as good as on my previous visit. The location is great and you can walk for miles along the coast stopping at the many bars to sit, have a drink and watch the world go by! When we switched on the TV the only English was BBC news but the handyman who happened to be in our room helping us to understand how to use the safe, changed the settings of the TV to English and we were able to watch a film after a long day out.... I would recommend this hotel to my friends.
7 night trip Mar 4, 2014
"Nice Hotel Close to the beach and the bars"
Been before and some of us has been many times we like the hotel the food is excellent only the vegetable can be over cooked for my liking but did not bother me a member of of our party has difficulty in walking now but the flat walking to the bars is OK and he knows most people there and the your pool area is no problem for him. For me nice walks along the sea front.
Other trip Mar 8, 2014
"Lovely Hotel. Lovely pool. Close to everything."
The room I was in was on the south side of the hotel. It was a bit noisy until 12.30 with music and the noise of traffic on the road. The room itself was lovely and well maintained. The staff were very approachable and welcoming. The staff in the restaurant were well trained and carried their duties out with great ease. The food was good. I would have liked to have had more evening entertainment.
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
JIm
"Uncomfortable, outdated, run down"
rooms run down, mould in bathroom, beds dirty and cockroaches
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
"Lovely hotel near to beach and amenities"
My son and daughter and myself wanted a short break in warm weather as a surprise treat for my husband's 70th birthday and chose this from Expedia site. Having booked online we were delighted with our choice of hotel - so convenient for promenade walks along the shore, so spacious and comfortable, very clean with excellent facilities. The dining room staff were so pleasant and helpful, the food was fabulous with mouthwatering buffets to suit all tastes. The pool area was most attractively laid out with beautiful landscaped gardens all well maintained . Our all inclusive rate was excellent and all staff were friendly and attentive. We all enjoyed a wonderful relaxing break and would love to return sometime.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
Alison
"Great deal"
Great deal nice hotel nice clean and the crew is very profesional. The bed not so comftarble but this is the only bad thing i can say about this hotel.
6 night trip Dec 7, 2013
IL
"Nice hotel close to beach"
Very nice very friendly
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
kat
"Excellence of Torviscas Playa"
I have stayed in the Torviscas Playa many times. I have always been happy there, for many reasons. I can work on the balcony outside my room and on the terrace, the food is good, the staff friendly and the dancing excellent.
7 night business trip Nov 29, 2013
Dr Gerald Morgan
"Disappointing - poor food and room facilities"
I had a good stay which I enjoyed, but I was disappointed by the hotel facilities. The beds were very hard and uncomfortable, there was only one plug socket in the room which meant I couldn't watch tv if I wanted to charge my phone, and there was no ability to make tea or coffee in the room. I can't remember the last time I stayed even in a B&B which didn't have a kettle! The room was very clean though and a reasonable size with balcony. There was only one restaurant serving dinner, and that was a very poor quality buffet with greasy and unpleasant food, and the breakfast buffet wasn't much better - I would expect a 4 star hotel to have a menu for dinner in their restaurant. There are plenty of restaurants close by the hotel, which I used after the first night. If staying on the side of the hotel with the entrance on, you are subjected to frequent loud announcements and music (including daily fitness classes) day and evening from the hotel opposite. This mostly finished before 11pm so ok if you didn't want an early night. Quite a good location if you are looking for somewhere close to the beach, and pleasant and helpful staff. The pool area is very nice, and the pool bar serves quite nice lunches and drinks.
Other trip Nov 20, 2013
Clare
"Good hotel, great breakfast"
Good location - beach and sea front within very short walking distance. TF-1 motorway also very close. Some noise at night from local bars but not excessive. Getting to the hotel car park a bit tricky first time and also not quite enough spaces. Room was spacious - fridge, safe and balcony with seating and table however as I was on the first floor, people could see in from the street. Pool was large with plenty of sun loungers. The beds could have been more comfy but weren't too bad. Breakfast was excellent - everything you could possibly want. Pool towels are available for a 10 Euro deposit. 30 mins of wi-fi access per day is free but full access for a week was 20 Euros which I thought was expensive. TV had BBC1 and 2 and BBC news channel but no other channels I have at home in UK. Aircon was simple to use and effective. Room cleaned daily.
Other trip Nov 14, 2013
"great hotel near beach great staff"
every one so pleasant cant do enough for anyone .
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
"Enjoyable experience"
Staff were all very friendly and helpful. Hotel is extremely clean and tidy. The facilities are more than acceptable for a 4 star hotel
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
Tim Geer
"Lovely hotel with an abundance of facilities"
I would recommend this hotel. The facilities are excellent from the table tennis table to the jacuzzi and pool tables. The entertainment staff are very friendly and enthusiastic and put on a range of shows and activities in the day and evening. The buffet meals are great quality and there is a massive range of food. The location is ideal if you want the option of walking along the promenade in the day or evening and enjoying a nice cold drink at the bars overlooking the sea, and also ideal if you want to take a short taxi ride into playa de las Americas for a livelier night out.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"Fantastic Hotel"
Great time at this hotel. Staff very friendly and any problems delt with in 5 minutes. Food excellent although gents had to wear long trousers at dinner. Hotel and pool area spotless. No fears about going to this hotel.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
alybaly
"Poor quality for supposed 4*"
Very poor organisation on our arrival. Room extremely basic with serious maintenance issues. Seriiusly poor "courtesy" late check out service.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
Helen
"Average hotel with average food. Not a 5-star!!"
Nice hotel but definitely not a 5-star one. Upgraded to a suite to get access to the private pool on the top floor of the hotel and this is really the only nice feature. 270deg view, nice and quiet. The rest of the hotel is just average Buffet food like some reported was average at best. You could feel that the hotel is trying to save money on the ingredients. Best example: the sushis with an enormous quantity of rice and a very thin slice of salmon or tuna. Overall, Ok for a night but not for an entire week there.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
"Good family hotel"
Hotel great, only thing is the rooms need updating. Tiles cracked
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
"Highly Recommended"
The hotel is in a very good location about 200 yards from a sandy beach, and close enough to bars and restaurants to be very accessible, but without any noise. We stayed here at the beginning of June and it was the first time for a good few years that I've stayed at a Hotel, where you can get a sunbed around the pool without any problem at all. Also at the time we were there the price was an absolute bargain. (Booked through Expedia) The rooms are probably in need of a little updating but are kept very clean and are certainly adequate. The food in the restaurant is excellent. Always a very wide choice available and of a very good standard. The staff were all very friendly and helpful, particularly Erika (Our waitress) in the dining room, who was excellent and deserves a pay rise!!!! I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this hotel and indeed am very likely to return in the near future.
Other trip Jun 15, 2013
"Iberostar Torviscas Playa."
The room was certainly not 4* - the bath in our hotel (room 578) was in a dreadful condition being patched in various places - with the associated stickiness Furthermore the rooms were not double glazed and there was a gap in the door to the balcony which allowed a lot of outside noise to permeate in the evenings (in particular karaoke from the public bars) Generally the hotel looked tired and in in need of an outside paint job. Reception staff efficient and helpful - entertainment variable. Provided with a bottle of cava and flowers on my wife's brithday during evening meal (not requested) which was a nice touch.
Other trip Jun 7, 2013
"Good 4 star hotel"
Its a mixture of UK, Spanish, Polish, German Dutch people. The buffet for breakfast and dinner is good. It doesnt change much from day to day but it is good quality and plenty of choice.
Other trip May 26, 2013
"Great hotel with good facilities."
The Torviscas Playa is in a great central location. The swimming pool area is well laid out and kept very clean and tidy. We have stayed at this hotel previously so knew what to expect. The food is always good with an excellent selection. I would say that the only downside is that the decor in the rooms is getting tired.
Other trip May 19, 2013
"Good for all inclusive"
Having stayed in the same hotel the same time last year I was disappointed this year as it has changed to cater much more for all inclusive and for those on a B&B stay it is often difficult just to order a drink and the staff were not as helpful as last year.The beds are very uncomfortable. The pool area is excellent and despite being busy there was always spare sun loungers. The entertainment staff were fun with lots of activities to do if you wanted. Near to bars and restaurants but still fairly quiet.
Other trip May 12, 2013
Jayne
"Lovely hotel - very local"
Great hotel and very handy for Torviscas and Adeje. Hotel is very clean and staff are very helpful and friendly. if you are planning spending a lot of time by the Swimming Pools then take a soft towel with you. The beds are quit scratchy and the towels supplied by the hotel (for €10 deposit) are not very soft.
Other trip May 6, 2013
"Definately worth the price"
My husband and I have stayed here a few times and think the hotel is great for the price. It's about a 2 minute walk to the beach, so very conveniently located. The hotel itself needs to be updated but don't let that stop you from choosing this hotel. We enjoy the activities the hotel has planned and really enjoy the pools. I will definitely stay here again for a short weekend getaway. Breakfast was great too, they had anything you could imagine so it worked out great for us.
1 night romance trip Apr 21, 2013
"Ok hotel, just dated and in need of refurb."
Dated decor, hard beds, thin hard pillow. Food plentiful but of poor quality, would have been better to have less choice but have a proper meal. Water free at breakfast but charged for at night. Sixth floor pool really lovely and quiet, comfy sun beds. Worth upgrading to Superior Seaview room, both for view and slightly better decor.
Other trip Apr 17, 2013
Sandra
"Good hotel but a bit over crowded"
We stayed during easter breaks and the hotel was brimming with guests. Waiters and all the folks looked overworked and tired. Rooms are a bit small. Beds not so comfy especially if you are accostomed to UK B&Bs. They charge for everything, even the lockers inside your room ! We were surprised not to find a Kettle/tea/coffee. We had to hire one. The guys who did the shows at night were very good. Although their shows were boring for us , my 6 yr daughter loved it & the entertainment crew made their best efforts. The waiters in the restaurant were always looking for a tip. I like to tip people who serve first rather than serve after a tip. Hence i decided not to tip, since I didnot get much service. At one point of time i was considering to fill up my wine glass myself since waving didnot help much :). Better to tip them early if you want any service. We took half board, but later realised good restaurants outside. The food was good but was similar on all 6 days we stayed.
Other trip Apr 6, 2013
Andy
"Quality choice with convenience"
The hotel is close to the beach & convenient. Clean, simple and nice.
5 night trip Mar 19, 2013
"A Pleasant surprise for the price."
Good clean hotel with friendly staff who always were helpful. Good location and close to the beach and restaurants/ bars yet far enough away. Hotel room was clean but I would not quite go as far as saying the room was comfortable, bed was incredibly hard and also heard other guests talking about this. But the room on the whole was fine. Finally one last grumble was that we wasted far to much time waiting for lifts, 4 lifts but painful waiting for them all the time. If we were not on the 6th floor we would have walked rather than wait so long - not a bad thing I guess.
Other trip Mar 14, 2013
Dean
"Nice hotel."
My wife and I have just returned from a weeks stay at the this hotel - (arrived home 05/03/13). We have visited the resort on many occasions but this was our first time at this hotel ourselves. Overall the hotel and service provided by the staff was very good. The hotel was clean and nothing was too much trouble for the staff. There was always something going on with the entertainment staff which was a blessing as the weather was awful so we had to stay in the hotel most of the time. The food at the hotel was varied and to a good standard. Would we stay there again - probably. When we checked in at reception we were given a small folded card with our plastic electronic passes in and on which was our room number. We were not told that we needed to have this with us to purchase anything such as food / drink or ice creams etc from the poolside bar or inside the hotel which proved to be somewhat embarrassing when I tried to purchase two drinks with cash from the poolside bar and was refused by the barman because they didn't take cash! There after was OK but you should be aware that you will have to sign a receipt at the bar which they keep and give you a copy for you to retain and for you to pay the bill at a later time/ date - we just paid at the end of the week when we checked out. Drinks are expensive in the hotel itself but I guess that's what you'd expect to be honest. All in all though a nice stay.
Other trip Mar 7, 2013
Gary.
"Fantastic hotel"
Excellent location, hotel incredibly clean and the staff very keen to please. Best food in a hotel for a long time. Will definitely return
Other trip Mar 5, 2013
"Very pleasant & relaxed atmosphere."
One of the most extensive breakfast choices that I have encountered in Europe
5 night trip with friends Feb 17, 2013
Mrs. A.
"excellent beachside location"
we were all really happy and had a great holiday staff were superb,couldn't do enough to help. entertainments team were brilliant as well.we all agreed that we would definately be returning at some point. Food was really good and plentiful something for everyone.Well done Iberostar.
6 night family trip Feb 16, 2013
"Good hotel for familys"
Very good hotel for childen,kids entertainment is very good. food and staff very good only thing is rooms are very dated and beds not very comfortable.
Other trip Feb 25, 2013
Tony
"Not a 4* Give it a miss."
Gloomy and dated bedrooms. Bathroom in need of an upgrade. Wallpaper peeling off in hallways to bedrooms. Not a great choice in restaurant, limited choice at breakfast. pool and public areas clean but furnishings in public areas threadworn and dirty.
Other trip Feb 14, 2013
Sam
"Great views, large pool area, near beach"
We had a lovely New year at this hotel...great location...close to the beach....large pool area, 3 pools, 2 large pools one slightly heated and a separate children's pool slightly heated....staff are really friendly.......Food is good and well presented, compared to a lot of hotel's.....juice in the mornings is not great. Close to a McDonalds.... Hotel is a little dated but very clean.....New year eve was very good, the hotel got all the tables and chairs dressed and balloons and decorations everywhere......They had a band playing all types of music to suit every taste and a disco.......every body got a free party bag with hats, face masks etc...Thankyou for a lovely holiday
Other trip Jan 10, 2013
Rose
"Good hotel but in need of renovation"
I do like this hotel. It si in a good location and the staff are friendly and helpful. We didn't choose the hotel for the quality of the entertainment. Which was probably just as well! The food was perhaps not quite as good as previous years but we were there at a very busy time of year. The mattress in room 202 is way past it's sell buy date and very uncomfortable. We complained & a topper was provided immediately which gave some improvement. The shower gave us some concerns. The temperature is not thermostatically controlled & the water could suddenly become extremely hot. If you are not nimble on your toes avoid! If you are bothered by exterior noise pay the extra for a room at the back. If you enjoy people watching stay at the front. All in all a very pleasant stay and good value for money
15 night family trip Dec 18, 2012
Olneyite
"Good hotel family begging for urgent redecoration"
Very good food and extremely nice staff. Great location as well. But this hotel needs urgently a full refurbishment and replacement of very old and worn out bathrooms, carpets and walls, that make the whole experience not very pleasant.
Other trip Dec 30, 2012
"Great holiday for all ages"
We love our holiday with you. We found all staff kind and friendly. Pool facilites very good, Food was presented in a very inviting manner, with good variety for all tastes. Only reservation we had was being non-smokers, we found we had to move a number of times because of the over-whelming smell of smoke, around the pool area.
Other trip Dec 24, 2012
After reading mixed reviews we were more than happy with our choice. The hotel was in the middle of being freshened up. The hotel was very clean and so was the outside areas. There were plenty of staff all of whom were very helpful and there were plenty of different daily activities. The location is perfect, a short walk to the beach, shops and many bars and restaurants. We would definetely use again.
5 night trip Dec 11, 2012
"It is a good family hotel,"
A very nice hotel, staff very friendley, Hotel is in a good location, My husband has walking dissabilities and he managed ok as it is reasonably flat round about .We found a good choic e of delicious food, it was also handy in the dining room they reserved 4 or 5 tables near the buffet for dissabled people. Activities were available during the day if you wanted to participate.We could always get a sunbed, also towels were available for use round the pool if required. We could not fault this hotel and will definately consider going again
Other trip Dec 3, 2012
Jill
"Comments on recent stay."
Our second visit so we must like it. The hotel has good facilities and is convenient for beech ,shops etc. Staff are very good and the food is good. It is not expensive, perhaps reflecting that it will need a makeover soon. I'm sure we'lll go again.
Other trip Dec 3, 2012
"Perfect hotel for everyone!"
Good location, helpful, friendly staff, clean spacious rooms. We were really satisfied.
Other trip Nov 26, 2012
Andrea
"Basic hotel but price is right for area"
Very basic hotel, but good price for the resort area. Surroundings extremely touristy and tacky.
Other trip Nov 19, 2012
"Very good hotel, near beach"
Very nice hotel. Excellent location, near to Torviscas beach which merges into Fanabe beach. La Pinta beach a short walk around the headland. Short cut to Torviscas beach down lots of steps from pool area or can go long way round front of hotel to avoid steps. Only takes 5 - 10 minutes. Excellent large pool.1.4m deep all over - great for swimming. was fairly warm when we were there in first 2 weeks of October. Plenty of sun beds but we did have to make sure we were down to the pool no later than 9am to be sure of getting a parasol for shade. Food was generally good. Plenty of choice. We were half-board so had to buy drinks which were expensive. e.g. 2 bottled waters 4.5euros. 2 diet cokes 4.5 euros also. At dinner 2 glasses of wine and one bottle water was about 8.75 euros. Pool towels available for a 20 euro returnable deposit.
Other trip Oct 24, 2012
Ken
"Dated but comfortable"
The hotel is looking dated and could do with some renovation, but... the staff could not be more helpful! On the all inclusive option the food was very good - all you can eat buffet style meals - with great choice at both breakfast and evening meals (themed on most days), although the lunch meal became a little 'samey' after a few days. The bar was well stock and the measures were generous! The pool was ok - requiring a little maintenance but always clean (although it looks larger in the photos than in real life!). We went in Oct, but I think it would be very crowded in high season. We would visit again.
7 night trip Oct 6, 2012
Sue
"Great staff"
The staff of Hotel Iberostar Torviscas, Adege, Tenerife, are by far the best hotel staff I have come across in a long time From our arrival, receptionist (Tania), Maria who looked after our room, and all of the restaurant, poolside and bar staff ,you helped to make this our best holiday yet. Can't wait to return. Hotel is spotless clean, food is great and great entertainment for families with children.
10 night family trip Aug 25, 2012

"sejour en Avril 2015"
Bon hotel standard , chambre d' ameublemement moyen avec cependant une superbe vue latérale mer ,très calme;sanitaires un peu vieillots,le buffet diner ainsi que le petit dejeuner sont copieux et variés . Gros désavantage, la wifi est payante en chambre et seulement gratuite dans le hall, pour un 4 etoiles on attendrait mieux
3 night romance trip Apr 8, 2015
FR
"Habitación poco confortable"
El restaurante bastante bien. La habitación Poco confortable. El suelo no prestaba confortabilidad los tapones de los gels con polvo. Falta de limpieza en el lavabo.
2 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015