All hotels in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, United States of America
303 Henderson Chapel Rd, Pigeon Forge, TN, 37863, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Excellent Hotel!!!"
Excellent Hotel. Stayed there last week for 3 nights and everything was absolutely perfect. Room was clean and modern. The staff was very professional and took care of you the moment you walked in. The free breakfast was awesome. Everyone in our family loved the hotel.
3 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Kalpesh
"I would stay there again"
Stayed for 4 nights during spring break. Too cold to swim outside but pool looked like fun. Indoor pool was always crowded. I forgot something in the the room and contacted them late the night we checked out. Called me back right away the next morning and had it ready to ship out to me.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Terry
"family fun"
Five stars for everyone iam coming back again again and again to my home in the smokies
3 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
william
"Nice!"
Nice room! We had a hot tub in our room! Nice entry way and lobby
Lynnie
"Better than expected."
A really nice hotel that is in walking distance to several restaurants. Nice breakfast selection and the loby has a fireplace with a sitting area overlooking woods.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Dustin
"WARNING very loud construction going on"
When we booked through Expedia there was no mention of the construction being done at this hotel.. When we checked in and went to our room on the 2nd floor our view was of a giant crane blocking the entire window also bugs were crawling on one of the beds. They did put us in a new room on the 6th floor which turned out to be even worse. There was jackhammering being done on the roof. All in all a miserable stay. We had a wonderful time in the area but were bummed when we needed to go back to the room. Then to top all this off a blanket we had brought from home was taken and they left a hotel blanket in its place. The housekeeping manager did come to our room with the person who cleaned the room and said no blanket was in the room. So much for even looking through the laundry. The blanket was a favorite of my grandsons and cannot be replaced. There are so many options in the area for hotels please check them out. If you are booking at Music Road ask about the construction.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Our stay was great . The room was very clean and comfortable. It is definitely on our list as the best in Pigeon Forge. ..
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Not quite as advertised..."
Good breakfast started at 6am but disappointed to find that the fitness center was not in this hotel as advertised. The room and bathroom were roomy and in good condition.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Great Bang For The Buck"
We were in Pigeon Forge for a weekend getaway with our travel buddies. The room was big and comfortable enough for 4 adults. Bathroom was roomy too with 2 sinks, large tub and shower. Nights were peaceful and quiet with no loud outside activity. Breakfast was delicious and hot, and the staff was most accommodating. Checkout was a breeze.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Louis
"Family getaway"
Stayed here several time great every time will stay here again. Great for couples or family to. granddaughter loved to indoor pool.
3 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Lana
"Super Bowl weekend"
I liked the location of the hotel as it was right off the main strip in Pidgeon Forge. For those who care, the balcony of our room was facing a grave yard, but that did not bother us. The only thing I didn’t like was the heating unit. The room got warm at night and we had to open the balcony door and the vent in the bathroom didn’t work. The breakfast was standard with bacon, eggs, bagels etc. and the hotel staff was nice. I would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Family Trip"
Hotel down graded me from room I booked. Then made me get dressed and come down stairs to get a drink because only the name can charge to room. Even knowing I was on room phone saying it was okay...
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
april
"Very clean and comfortable"
I will definitely stay here when I come back to Pigeon Forge. It was one of the most comfortable and clean hotels I have stayed in, in many years. I highly recommend it.
1 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
"Amazing"
We stayed the weekend after New Years, and it was amazing. The staff was very friendly, and the hotel is amazing.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Natasha
"Great hotel, large comfortable rooms."
The indoor pool needs ventilation badly. Me and my kids began coughing profusely after about a half hour of being inside with the strong smell of chlorine.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Not very clean and not worth the price."
I'm not sure how this hotel rated so high. The bed and linens were nice and clean, but there was hair left in the sink and shower and there was hidden dust in all kinds if not so noticeable places. The hotel itself seemed pretty old and outdated, though the lobby seems nice. Overall it was not a place I was comfortable letting my toddler run around. The pool had a horribly strong smell of bleach and chlorine. Just standing inside the pool area without swimming made my families eyes burn. The breakfast wasn't bad.
1 night trip with friends Dec 28, 2014
Exceeded our expectations. We were pleasantly surprised.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"All good except for the indoor heated swimming poo"
The hotel was great everything was great but the indoor swimming pool was not ventilated and the chlorine in the water and in the air was so strong me and my kids started coughing after about a half an hour and had to leave. Toxic chlorine fumes should be ventilated from a closed in space.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Very nice hotel.."
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Music Road, everything was great, the Christmas decorations and rooms were extra clean and nicely decorated...
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Bobbie
"night on music road."
I just stayed for one night. Everything went well. N
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2014
Experience was excellent, as always, when we stay here.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"Great Hotel in Pigeon Forge"
The rooms were clean and we had plenty of room. Loved the Balcony view. The bed & pillows were just like the ones I have slept on at the Hampton Inn.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Tommy
Nice room. Very clean and comfortable. Staff was very helpful. We will stay again.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Stop for fun while Traveling"
We enjoyed our stay. The 24 hour indoor pool was great!
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
"Nice hotel close to all the attractions in Pigeon"
Enjoyed sitting in rocking chairs, watching the geese and the calming Little Pigeon river and drinking coffee. Also enjoyed the Christmas tree and fireplace.
"Very nice! Thank you"
We only stayed for one evening. Found that we had to ask for directions to the room. But overall had a good stay. Thank You
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"wonderful"
wonderful
2 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
Judy L
"A nice surprise"
It was very nice. Staff was great, food was great and the room was quite comfy
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Lara
"Enjoyed our stay"
awesome location!! the room we stayed in had a river view and a superb colorful mountain outlook. After a sound sleep, the morning breakfast was absolutely delightful.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
Shiva
"Great location to enjoy Pigeon Forge"
Very pleased with our stay at Music Road Hotel overall. Ours was a short stay while traveling to Myrtle Beach and offered a great location to enjoy Pigeon Forge. Clean, comfortable, friendly, wonderful breakfast, all at a reasonable rate. The only dissappointment was the hot tub, too cold and seemed to have some jet issues. We would recommend to others and revisit.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Amers
"Great weekend getaway for the fall."
Hotel was great. Very clean, beautiful spacious room. Only concern was the air conditioner was set on 60 degrees but it was never ever that cool. It came off and on but the room was never cold. We woke up during the night, hot.
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Jan
"Close to sights and beautiful courtyard."
Loved the room! My only problem was with the feather pillows. Husband loved them but, I find them too hard. Other than that this is a beautiful,clean hotel.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Great ! Wish I had spent another week.
1 night trip Sep 29, 2014
"Very nice, great pools!"
Staff was extremely nice in our needs for extra towels and a rollaway bed. I felt clean here, the bathroom was extremely clean and roomy. I slept very comfortable here, just knowing the room was clean. Even our balcony was clean!! Other places we have stayed at in Pigeon Forge had cobwebs, stained chairs, and dirty balconies. We loved the indoor and outdoor pools. Loved that the outdoor pool was 9ft with a diving board instead of the usual 4ft pools in the area at other places!! Loved that the indoor pool is 24 hours!!
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
LC
"Love this hotel. We stay every time we go there."
Great rooms, clean. The staff is very nice. The hotel is in a great location.... love music road hotel.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Tiffany
"Great Birthday weekend! Excellent hotel!"
The hotel was in a very convenient location. It was super clean. The beds were comfortable. Nice indoor pool. Great stay! My family and I would definitely stay again!
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
Jennifer Bartley
"Grand baby satisfied"
Our stay was perfect. My 6 month old grand daughter slept well and loved the pools. This place is excellent and so close to everything. The hotel is situated just far enough off the main drag to not hear any traffic
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Debbie
enjoyed it very much...
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
tommy vallejos
"Good location close to everything in Pigeon Forge"
Awesome place to stay friendly staff and clean rooms. I will visit again.
2 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"Great pool . Comfortable beds. Close to everything"
We only stayed one night , but they let us check in early , great breakfast , and everyone was friendly.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Stacey
The pools were great. The room was big, beds were comfortable. The front desk was great!!!!! The bathroom had some mold and needed some work. Nice stay for the money.
2 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Tammy
"Nice hotel on the river"
Not enough elevators, parking spaces limited when convention center is in use, hot tub has rough surface/ edges, enjoyed the lazy river, overall very nice hotel,enjoyed our stay and would stay there again
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Debby
"Key card kept deactivating"
Key card kept deactivating, male staff on duty in front desk on 8/5 not apologetic and unfriendly, caused a lot of inconvinience. Needs to train staff that male staff to be more friendly and accomodating
3 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
Very nice.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Vandiver
"Nice hotel--would recommend to anyone."
Stayed here several times, and always found it nice.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"nice location"
2nd stay...love the pool and breakfast, couldn't get a rollaway bed for the room and a difficult time getting a luggage cart when departing.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
It was good. The only thing I would say is the air conditioners are so loud it makes it hard to sleep at night.
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2014
It was a great hotel and very clean. The location is very accommodating. The staff was very helpful.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
bb
"Good young family spot"
This hotel appears to be one of the better ones in the area. However it is not to be confused with a high end resort. It is not an Embassy Suites or other higher star property. Breakfast was very busy and more of a cattle call. Very standard basic options. Again great for families with young children where dining out especially for a meal like breakfast is not an option. Rooms were quite clean and the overall property was maintained well. Property appears to be older refurbished facility.
3 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
"quick middle of the trip stop"
This hotel is good to average. They advertise that they have a "waterpark" - but it is simply 1 big slide, a lazy river and a nice pool. It also mentions that there is a "pool bar". This is not exactly the truth. There IS a "bar" at the pool - however it does not serve any alcohol. Overall I say this hotel was a decent price for the stay. There is SO MUCH to do around the area.......
2 night family trip May 29, 2014