All hotels in Edson, Alberta, Canada

• Value for money
    Clean
    Great amenities
    Breakfast is average
"Adequate 99 dollar room"
The title says it all. Beds were sub par with very thin blankets. And the TV was brutal. The breakfast was so so and the female manager on the morning shift was very rude to my wife. Probably won't book here again.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2015
Deator
"Weekend Getaway"
My friend and I really enjoyed our stay here. The room was very clean and comfortable, and the staff was particularly helpful! I have no complaints.
2 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2014
"Pretty good"
When we arrived with our baby, the non smoking room we booked smelled like someone had been smoking in it. Luckily, the girl at the front was able to give us another room. The hotel was average but the bathrooms were nice.
2 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
"Better than expected"
I must say I was pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness and care the staff take. I had a great experience. The hotel is conveniently located within walking distance of; Mountain Steak & Pizza, Dairy Queen, grocery store, pharmacy, MOJO's, fitness centre and my favorite Tim Hortons. I would not hesitate to stay here again.
2 night business trip Jul 15, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

The bed linens were uncomfortable and not warm enough. The breakfast was poor and unattended by any staff. Two thumbs down from myself and my husband.
Other trip Jan 7, 2016
Vicki
"What you'd expect"
Basic room, breakfast was decent, can't really complain...it's a super 8, it what you'd expect.
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
Danny
"Third stay at Edson Super 8"
Room walls are thin, the last 2 stays, you could hear the rain dripping on the out side AC unit (was louder than you would think) the HVAC unit kicking on and off was noisy also. I had a better room this time - was a quieter stay. Hotel and rooms are very clean, staff is great, price is good! Continental breakfast was weak, but may have been due to the amount of people staying at the hotel.
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2015
Dwaine
"Not a quite place"
The hotel is close to highway. walls are not soundproof. lots of noises for highway and hall ways.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
Hongwu
"Disappointed ."
When I check in I did not get what I was requested, seem that Expedia and the hotel are not in the same page, very disappointed. Will never make a reservation throu Expedia .
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
juan.
"Good Hotel in Edson"
good hotel in good location. Staff was nice and having a small dog was no issue.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
daniel
"One night in Edson!"
Super clean, comfortable, friendly! Very efficient staff.
1 night family trip Sep 23, 2015
Tracena
"Comfortable stay"
As expected - up to standard no fuss no muss
1 night trip with friends Sep 23, 2015
Alan
"Newer hotel in Edson well kept"
Frequent traveller to Edson so I am familiar with most places this is one of the more consistent ones never had a problem.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
"Good Hotel"
Good
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2015
"Basic hotel right on highway"
This Super 8 was okay. We were disappointed with the breakfast that was included no selection. We opted to go to the local coffee shop instead. Though the price was reasonable, if breakfast was included, I'd probably stay somewhere else next time.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"very nice hotel would stay there again"
we were therefor a wedding service was great room clean and continental breakfast was great
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Wendy
"Wonderful hotel after a long drive."
Everything from check-in to check-out was comfortable. Friendly staff, clean, large, very comfortable rooms.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
We were pleasantly surprised, and had a very nice stay here.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Greg
"Nice room at a reasonable rate."
Nice room, friendly service, reasonably priced. Breakfast was included, which was great. Only negative I can say is they should have a dedicated staff on the breakfast as things were running out and not getting refilled fast enough.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Darren A
Was a quick stop for us. Room was clean and it was quiet. Tim Hortons within walking distance. Only complaint is that the WIFI wasn't great.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
"Highly recommended :)"
Great place to stay!!!
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
Shery
"Friendly Service, Nice Rooms"
One night for business. Easy location to get to, with very friendly reception and staff. Good, clean and comfortable rooms. It is basically in a high traffic area, right on the Yellowhead highway, so not the most attractive neighborhood, but that's not what we were there for anyway. Walking distance to a nice little pub.
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
Best place to stay in Edson...
1 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
The room was really nice and the staff were super helpful and friendly. The whole place was sparklying clean, lobby and all. One of the better places I've stayed. I will stay there again.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
"would stay there again"
very pleasant staff.
1 night trip Dec 25, 2014
Ruth
"Convenient location close to restaurants"
Great breakfast room clean with good parking space
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
This hotel should be rated at 3-stars, bot two. It is new and has all the modern touches and conveniences. One of the better places to stay in Edson.
1 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
"great find in Edson"
Rooms were spectacular, Amanda at the front desk was extremely helpful with directions and other questions about where to find things. Morning breakfast was fresh and well stocked. When ever I go back to Edson for family gatherings, I will definitely stay at the Super 8
3 night family trip Sep 5, 2014
Kathi
"Unacceptable customer service."
Even though the facilities and location were quite good it really doesn't matter when you have one immature, rude afternoon desk clerk. When we politely asked for some help with the television that wasn't working so that our 89 year old mother could watch her beloved Bluejays we were told no, she was the only staff in the hotel. We were told not to get sassy with her. It seemed to be quite a chore for her to even stop texting long enough to answer any kind of question. I can't even imagine what Super 8 was thinking when they not only hired this women but left her on shift alone and responsible for their hotel. To end on a positive note the morning desk clerk and housekeeping staff were great.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Baileys
Nice
1 night trip Jul 13, 2014
"Perfect location for the occassion"
Overall excellent, staff very friendly, check in we're smooth and quick
petra
"Older but comfortable and clean"
Room was clean, bed was comfortable, slept well. located next to the DQ and save on foods, so good place if you are staying for a longer time.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2014
Renofthejungle
""the waffle hotel""
We have stayed a few times at this hotel and refer to it as "the waffle hotel". Your stay includes a great breakfast including delicious ready made waffles. The only way they could make it better is if there was fresh fruit/toppings for the waffles. Excellent rating overall.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Well located, clean and comfortable"
The room was large, clean and with all the amenities expected on a business trip. The hotel included breakfast and wifi. Service was good. Recommended when in Edson for business travel.
1 night business trip May 27, 2014
Guille
"Very Disappointed"
The staff at the front desk was not friendly and when we asked if we could check in a bit early we were rudely sent away and told maybe in an hour. I guess she was to busy eating her lunch to help us. When we came back an hour later, the person at the front desk asked "What do you want, oh ya you are the ones who want to check in early." Still very unfriendly she blamed it on being cold. The room was fine, but later we needed some Kleenex and were told by the person at the front desk there wasn't any. I mentioned in a whole hotel you don't even have an extra box of Kleenex! Well I will try to find some in about 10 min or so she showed up with a box. Check out I was told they don't give receipts it will be emailed. Well it wasn't I had to phone to get a receipt. Will never stay there again!
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Great short stay hotel"
Very comfortable. A bit noisy as staff began their morning routine but because the majority of the clientele were working folks, this was not an issue.
2 night trip May 21, 2014
Marilyn
"Great for the night"
We enjoyed staying here for one night. The room was clean, and the breakfast was handy for getting an early start. I'd debate over staying there for more than one night though. The front desk reception seemed more concerned with her phone then with assisting us.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Missy
"Very clean and cozy."
Lots of motels and hotels to stay in at edson, but I'll only stay at Super 8. It's very clean and close to everything in Edson.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Clean and friendly; Admin issues exist"
The hotel is good: rooms generally fine and clean, staff friendly and polite, and overall facilities good. There were definitely issues between this property and hotels.com, though. Confusion over whether or not we were there (yes, we checked in, signed arrival/departure details, got keys, etc.) resulting in knocks on the door at 07:30, followed by attempted intrusion by staff. There was confusion about departure dates -- eventually resolved by hotels.com Thanks. Front desk people were friendly, but no one was responsible -- interface problem. Okay. Fix it.
4 night trip Apr 22, 2014
"Clean and Convenient"
It's a nice, clean hotel for travelers. We stayed here on our trip to Edmonton and the staff was very nice and our room was comfortable and clean.
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
"Overnight Stay"
Staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was large and clean
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
My stay was great! After driving all day I appreciated the customer service care I received. Check - in was extremely fast, and the room was exceptionally nice.
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2014
Alan
"Clean and comfortable."
friendly staff, clean room, comfortable bed. fridge, wifi. good experience
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
"Great stop off point"
For us Edson is a midpoint not a destination. That being said, the location of the hotel was fine and the same as any other lodging offerings within the town. The room was generously sized, clean and updated. The lobby/entry area and eating area were huge. Food was standard fare at this price point. I'll stay again and again when I am traveling through Edson.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2013
Greg
"Hotel was convenient for us."
Staff there extremely pleasant and helpful. Hotel is kept sparkling clean. desk staff couldn't have treated us any better if we were royalty!
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"People at the desk were very friendly and helpful."
We always find it a Great place to stop on the way to Jasper
Other trip Sep 21, 2013
Jackie
Very clean and comfortable,handy to shopping and restaurants, would stay here again
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
Skipper
Very Clean and comfortable
1 night trip Jul 29, 2013
"Close to the Museum"
Awesome. The Super 8 appeared to have been recently renovated. Very quiet, peaceful nights. No parties in the hotel. Awesome
4 night trip Jul 13, 2013