All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
40/5 Surawong Road, Bang Rak, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10500, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Le Meridien is Le Great!"
Great Hotel, great services. In the heart of Bangkok, close enough to everything via Tuk Tuk or short cab ride. Hotel is very trendy and clean, and the Pool Area (although small) and Work out area are great. It is right across the street from Pat Pong Night Market which I can see how some may not like, however we did some bargain shopping there and hit a couple local bars. Make sure to try the Bar-B-Que place just 2 block away. Fantastic food as well as Mango Tree for local flavor. Would definitely recommend the hotel. Staff was very helpful.
3 night trip with friends Jun 18, 2015
Judson
"nice hotel"
Great hotel..
1 night trip May 3, 2015
"Great hotel, great location."
Great location near good transport links and lots of nightlife, as ling as you are ok brushing off invitations to seedy shows as you walk down the street. The staff was wonderful and our room was a welcome sanctuary of calm after a day in rhe bustling city.
4 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
"Outstanding Stay & Great Staff!"
I was pleased checking in as Le Meridien appeared clean, modern, and stylish. Throughout my stay during Sing Kran my impression only improved. Staff went out of their way to be attentive and address every need and query. Crowning touches included coming back to the room on the evening of my birthday and finding a cake and note from the hotel noting my birthday and thanking me for choosing to celebrate at the hotel. Finally, one of the concierges, Natee H, who went out of his way to assist with getting offsite laundry returned and delivered despite my misunderstanding of holiday closures - he saved the day! Will definitely be back next time I'm in Bangkok!
5 night trip with friends Apr 9, 2015
"A couple nights in Bangkok"
Was spending a couple of days in Bangkok before a friend's wedding and decided to spend a little bit more. I'm so glad I did. The pool at Le Meridien was quite nice. The drinks were a little expensive but they were good. The room was quite large and comfortable. The Wi-Fi was kind of expensive given the amount of time that I was spending in the area but I didn't need to use it as much as I thought I might. Other friends were staying in other hotels in the area and this hotel was by far the best. A little bit more expensive but worth it. Elevator was quite fast and the breakfast buffet looked nice. The night market in the area is nice (reminded me a little bit of the market in Kowloon) but you do have to dodge the people offering shows of an adult variety. Or maybe not if that's your thing.
4 night trip with friends Apr 1, 2015
"Good Staff"
Good staff at aging property.
2 night romance trip Mar 24, 2015
Brandon
"Nothing bad to say about it, really."
Nothing bad to say about it. Nice staff, service, clean room. Good facilities,location, close to airport line and metro subway. I m so satisfied with this choice.
4 night trip Mar 21, 2015
Simon
"Could be"
Hotel did not meet my expectations
3 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
"Dark grim"
This hotel is going down hill. It was a nice hotel, but the dark color of the hotel hides the dirt. When you step out the door you hear people hustling and trying to take you to ping pong shows. Don't trust the tuk tuk city tours for low price it's a shame. The driver are trying to take you other places where they get a commission off everything you buy.
3 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
"Love this hotel!"
It was our first time in Bangkok and we really enjoyed our stay here. The facilities were beautiful. The staff was wonderful. Would definitely stay here again! I also tried the spa and had a massage. That was also very relaxing.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
s
It was the first time at this hotel but I found it from the best hotel I had visit in Bangkok , thanks for all
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
mosnas87
"Good Hotel Close to Night Life"
I really enjoyed my stay at Le Meridien. I was upgraded to a round bedroom. The decor reminds you of a W hotel. The staff were welcoming and attentive. I requested a DVD player and they were able to set one up promptly. The outdoor pool was a little small, but enjoyable.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Timmy
This was our second stay at Le Meridien Bangkok - the first one was in January of 2012. The upgrade to the Executive room was well worth it. The facilities are spotless. The food is delicious. The location is great. We will definitely stay there again the next time without any reservations.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Great hotel, lousy internet"
The hotel is great, staff were wonderful, the spa was excellent. The only downside was the internet service was not good.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"had better stays elsewhere during my trip"
the check in was slow and theres lack of response when i asked for suggestions about where to eat and stuff, was rudely redirected to the concierge
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
JD
"Amazing Stay in Bangkok"
Loved it !
6 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Anthony
"My Bangkok go-to"
My favorite hotel in Bangkok. I always stay here. Good value, best location.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2014
"Good hotel!"
Overall, this hotel was in a good location and was clean and comfortable. The room was modern, which we really liked! The staff was very friendly. We had an evening flight and they held our bags and let us clean up in their locker rooms before heading to the airport.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Anna
"Great hotel in the heart of Bangkok"
The hotel staff was extremely helpful and friendly.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Good
1 night trip Oct 13, 2014
"Excellent!!"
Excellent service, excellent food, excellent location!
3 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
Vladimir
"Nice hotel in city center"
Good location, near to station, plenty shops and restaurant around. Friendly staffs.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"One night stay in between trips within Thailand."
Good overall experience. Nice location for walking around the city.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Excellent hotel and very helpful professional staff. Now the best location, keep getting hassled if I want women the moment I step outta it. However , all in all. Very nice hotel *thumbs up*
4 night trip Aug 26, 2014
Excellent friendly staff in an excellent location. Close to BTS rail system. Walking distance to numerous shops and restaurants.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Tony
"Pretty nice hotel"
We stayed at the hotel for an overnight layover and a night out on the town. The hotel seemed pretty nice. Though the sheets that were on the bed had some stains and a couple holes in them. I was a little surprised by that. The room was clean besides that. We were only staying for a night, so it wasn't worth it to us to complain. Mattress was a little soft for my tastes, but that's a personal preference. Everyone that we interacted with at the hotel was very friendly.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
This hotel is very expensive and is not good as its charge
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
saeed
"Downtown Bangkok"
My daughter and I stayed here for our last night in Bangkok. The hotel is very modern and luxurious. The staff was very helpful and pleasant. I was immediately upgraded to an SPG floor. I did not like that breakfast and wifi was not included. The beds were extremely comfortable. The location was great and we were able to walk or take a Tuk Tuk to most places.
Other trip Feb 13, 2014
"Perfect service, great rooms"
Stayed here for 2 nights at the end of a 3 week holiday travelling in the south of Thailand. Amazing way to end the vacation. All the staff were exceptionally friendly, and the facilities ticked all the boxes (spent a lot of day time by the pool). Next to Patpong market and loads of nightlife and restaurants. Highly recommended place to stay.
2 night trip with friends Jan 8, 2014
Seb
"Excellent staff"
Very polite and helpful staff. Guests are always acknowledged and made to feel welcome.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
"Outstanding service"
Great location although be prepared for some "tawdriness" once outside the doors. Hotel extremely safe; maid refused to clean our room because we accidentally left the safe open. Great service from doormen to concierge to front desk. Excellent room service. The room had a lot of nice features.
3 night trip Oct 10, 2013
"Well, it's no longer my first choice."
No breakfast buffet included in price or free in room Internet. It's still a nice place to stay. But places like the Nai Lert Swiss Hotel is my 1st preference.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
Ronald
"Nice hotel, better people"
Had a great stay, very nice staff, and the buffet is excellent!
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
ivanovic
"Lovely hotel in a wild area."
Although the hotel was very nice, the vibe is a bit techno and wild. A great place for young adults. The area is wild and not the best presentation of all that Bangkok has to offer. Although, the hotel is close to the Jim Thompson house which is a plus.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
"hospitable staffs"
Location of this hotel is not perfect and Bangkok is not an easy place to get around for a first-time visitor, but the hotel staffs were very helpful in explaining the locations to taxi drivers.
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
"An ideal hotel for business travelers."
This is a very good hotel with comfortable rooms, professional staff and high quality of service. The only issue is location. We found getting around a bit difficult from this hotel as most shopping locations of interests were at least 30-45 minute walk away. Also, getting back to the hotel during the rush hour (3 – 7 PM) was difficult as most taxis refused service. A taxi ride will cost around 50 to 100 Bhat to most locations. Double that during rush hours.
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
Rahat
"An Oasis in the big city"
It was magical. I rarely get to stay in a room that is so well designed! So beautiful. And the staff was very helpful, professional and elegant! A great value all around and I would stay here again! Great central location.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Ted
"Good for hot night seeker"
Clean room and friendly staffs. But, its location is slightly different with other major hotels.
2 night business trip May 20, 2013
HAPPIMIZE TRAVEL
"Good service"
Great service, nice people. Bar street nearby. People can speak Chinese.
Other trip Apr 24, 2013
"Awesome stay"
Very impressed with this hotel. Not much to look at from the outside, but a slice of heaven once you arrive. Close to the night market, great seafood and some exotic entertainment We will be back
1 night trip Apr 3, 2013
Alan
"clean modern hotel"
The hotel itself was very nice. It is modern and clean. It's basically across the street from the night market which also seems to be one of the major red light districts in Bangkok which explains why it seemed that the majority of the guests were single men. Keep that in mind if you want to book this hotel.
Other trip Apr 7, 2013
Patrick
"santi"
super friendly staff, cleanliness. location was excellent. buffet breakfast was awesome.
Other trip Mar 5, 2013
santi
"excellent"
excellent, cooperative staff.reasonably priced.buffet breakfast was excellent.
Other trip Mar 4, 2013
santi
Great stay. Great staff
2 night trip Feb 20, 2013
"Price matched to experience and location"
Flawless. Loved the complimentary water, chocolates, and toiletries. Rare to find such nice amenities anymore.
Other trip Dec 31, 2012
Josh
The hotel is in a good location--easy acess to the Skytrain. The staff was wonderfully helpful. The accomodations were lovely--terrific restaurant--The Latest Recipe, good pool.
Other trip Dec 29, 2012
Kate
"Great Location, Outstanding Staff, & Food"
The royal treatment started the minute you walk through the door. The concierge, bellmen, restaurant, gym, spa are all just fabulous! The rooms are immaculate, and very quite. The restaurant excelled compared to any hotel restaurant I have ever been to. The entire staff went above and beyond what a quest could ever expect. The location was ideal and made it very easy to walk to many attractions.
7 night trip Nov 30, 2012
Lou
"Beautiful Hotel"
For a first time visit in Bangkok this is the ideal hotel. It's located about a 10 minute walk to the sky train and you're surrounded by street food, bars, and other conveniences (like getting laundry done for dirt cheap)! The hotel is stylish, the breakfast was superb, and the staff are extremely polite and friendly.
3 night trip with friends Nov 26, 2012
"Super hotel!"
The art in the architecture is creative. Staff is friendly.
Other trip Nov 29, 2012
Don
"Best travel experience EVER!"
Everyone was extremely helpful with recommending and setting up tours as well as helpful with suggestions for dinner, making reservations, and getting cabs. Room was magnificent. Spa was superb. Food was wonderful. It was my birthday and although I had not said a thing, a wonderful small cake was in my room waiting when I returned from dinner! I would go here againin a heartbeat.
Other trip Nov 18, 2012