All hotels in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
18 Tank Street, Brisbane, QLD, 4000, Australia, ‏‎800-491-6126

This apartment was in a great location and lovely and modern. Beautiful views over the river. 5 minutes walk to Roma Station. Only down side they do not have an on call maintenance person when things go wrong in the weekend.
4 night trip May 29, 2014
Ces
"A convenient Location"
Had a nice couple of days, and being able to park the car so close to the city was very convenient.
3 night family trip May 22, 2014
Denisjoh
"Nice Apartments"
Nice Apartments but very small in size but not to bad.
Other trip May 21, 2014
Very noisy, staff unwilling to move us from adjacent freeway, even with long stay.
7 night business trip May 11, 2014
Dr C
Convenient location. Good for families close to Southbank, trains. Parking on site expensive.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
nzwallaby4
"Studio apartment"
We stayed on level 2 studio apartment it was loud on the street could hear traffic and people talking on the street. Other than the noise no complaints.
Other trip May 11, 2014
"Good CBD Hotel/Apartment"
Good value for money, comfortable apartment with more than adequate facilities. Nice view of river and very handy to CBD
Other trip May 3, 2014
Jack
Unfortunately I was given a room that required me to walk through the building's car park. Location wise, Evolution Apartments is a good one.
2 night family trip Apr 21, 2014
"Evolution Apartments, Brisbane"
Was disappointed when we arrived to our room. It was tiny, not what we were expecting from the photos. The shower was also quite dirty with old grime. Wouldn't recommend.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
"stunning view n comprehensive facilities"
Love the hotel
1 night family trip Mar 31, 2014
cos
"Good apartments"
Very tidy and spacious apartments with excellent views
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
"Don't get a room alongside the lift wells"
Very nice accommodation in a perfect position but unfortunately we had a room alongside the lifts and had continual noise all night long.Would stay there again but would be careful of position of room. They did offer us alternative accommodation, but we were out that day and could not get back to the hotel in time to remove our belongings. stayed 2 nights.
2 night trip Feb 17, 2014
Val
"Evolution apartments"
Unfortunately the experience was poor overall. The car park allocated to me was possibly the smallest car park I've had to navigate (when you have to reverse in and fold mirrors then climb sideways in and out of the car it's always a problem). The 1 bedroom apartment was as listed, although smaller than have experienced in other hotels. The room was tidy but detail to the finer points it wasn't the case. Unfortunately the most accurate assessment of the experience is that I would rather try something else of a similar price than go back.
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
Simply, very welcoming staff but just hated the room. We booked online and accepted the raffle prize. The room ,although attempts have been made to silence it , is just metres from the motorway and a place I just did not want to be in - night or day. An upgrade was offered on request for $50/night. I don't think that was the first time your staff have got that phone call 3 minutes after guests have entered the room. Unfinished stubbies of beer in the stairwell for 3 days and a bathroom " sliding" door you had to wrestle with did not enhance our stay I'm afraid. A great location within walking distance of central Brisbane.
Other trip Dec 22, 2013
"Nice clean and comfortable and good location"
Enjoyed my stay and would be happy to book these apartments in the future whether for Business Travel or Holidays
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2013
L Chandler
"Pretty average"
Room was next to the carpark. Very noisey. Was also unclean mould on bathroom ceiling green around bottom of shower. Stains all over carpet
Other trip Dec 17, 2013
bodie
"Nice and close to town and the river."
I found the staff great and very helpful, they explained about the hopper and that is was free. We had access to south bank and the other side with the restaurants.
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
Barb
"Good size apartment"
Recommend to anyone . Great experience .
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
"VERY DISAPPOINTING"
I arrived late in the evening approx 10.30pm and was given my room key. I had to walk through the floors car park to get to my room, which felt unsafe. Once I entered my room the aircon unit was beyond comprehension, the bed was more of a flat mattress sofa like bed with loose springs inside, then whilst thinking this is really bad I look to the side table which had left over food smeared down the side. The floors felt greasy and the dining table and chairs were dirty. Very dissapointing as the website looked great! I wouldnt stay there nor recommend it. Hence to say I checked out first thing the next morning.
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
Jax
"Excellent Apartment in the City"
It is located within the CBD area and just a few mintues walk to the Queen Street mall. The apartment is fully funished with all the necessary cooking tools to prepare for a simple meal.
1 night trip Nov 6, 2013
Alec
SG
"1st Visit to Brisbane"
Hotel staff were very welcoming and very helpful regarding our short stay. The room booked was small but well appointed and had everything we needed. Parking was also a plus as it isn't easy to find in the inner city.
Other trip Oct 31, 2013
Katy
Don't want to say too much otherwise there might be a rush for people to stay there! Great Location
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
"Close to cbd"
A little hard to get into Tank street, Parking a little tight (we have a large car) Staff were good, Room was nice and clean, beds comfortable. Will probably stay again.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
"Fantastic room and view"
The room was clean and tidy - nicely appointed, with a great view of the river. The staff were helpful and courteous and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay
1 night business trip Sep 3, 2013
Rob
Tidy and clean was absolutely good!!!!! View was awesome as well ! On the top floor ,there u can have an nice view of Brisbane city!
1 night trip with friends Aug 17, 2013
Mel
"Clean and central with great outlook"
Great spot right next to the airtrain and a short stroll to the CBD or Southbank precinct. Clean and specious rooms
2 night business trip Jul 24, 2013
Very good location, staff helpful. The two complimentary newspapers in the lobby each day were appreciated.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
"Coming and Goings"
Stayed overnight recently. Unit well presented. Couple of drawbacks - parking is at a premium in that not every unit in the rental pool has a carpark. So it is like russian roulette finding a park then you arent game to leave it if you have to then park offsite in a public carpark. Other drawback, our unit 171's bedroom backs onto the Lift well - so spent a restless night with the comings and goings.
1 night romance trip Jul 6, 2013
"Excellence in Brisbane"
Excellent location, excellent room and helpful staff. This is as good as anywhere we've stayed (and that's a lot of places).
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
peter
"Nice business hotel"
Nice business hotel. Comfortable rooms and its nice to see Aus hotels finally recognising that internet should be part of the price like hot water these days. Few long stayers in rooms next door causing stange cooking smells in the common areas but otherwise a comfortable stay.
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
"Great stay @ Evolution Apartments"
Great location. Wonderful views. Some food outlets nearby. Staff very friendly and very helpful. Wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.
Other trip Jun 21, 2013
"Family trip to Brisbane"
Stayed here for 4 nights, great place very clean good location close to city centre Rooms are nice and have excellent view of south bank The hotel is also 15 min walking distance to south bank
Other trip May 31, 2013
"Excellent value for money"
Excellent value for money. I little bit of cigarette smoke and some carpet stains etc, but excellent value. Great location. Wonderful view.s
Other trip May 16, 2013
Friendly service unfortunately our carpet was still very wet from a morning clean - had to leave all doors open for both days. The people I booked through also said we would be able to smoke in the balcony but that was. Not the case. Staff very good about carpet and quickly compensated with car parking free. Excellent location. Grout in bathrooms could use a good scrub. Carpe in halls bit ratty. Overall lovely.
2 night family trip Mar 21, 2013
"Excellent Hotel"
Great location, room quality, and staff. Would stay there again.
Other trip Mar 20, 2013
Location is the key factor when staying at this hotel. The staff at the front desk were very helpful and we would not hesitate to stay here again.
1 night trip Mar 10, 2013
"Crap"
The rooms were ok but little things like dodgy power points, dirty walls, smelly rooms & spa not working just let this place down. Staff didn't really seem to care about the issues which is why I wont stay here again. Defiantly not work the premium paid.
Other trip Mar 12, 2013
"Parking"
Staff didn't tell need pay $25 per day for parking and not egough parking space!
Other trip Mar 11, 2013
"Pleasant walk to Convention Centre"
Overall very good - just some traffic noise early in the morning. But that's what you get for great views!
3 night trip Feb 19, 2013
Gerry
"Best location and friendly staff"
This is the second time I stayed at the Evolution Apartments and the location cannot be beaten! It's next to the footbridge across the river so there's easy access to the South Bank as well is the City. I was given a really nice apartment this time and staff were very helpful and friendly. I did notice that the deco looked a little tired but they were busy painting the corridors so I hope the rest will follow. The cleaning services were also a bit patchy as my room was not tidied 2 x out of my 7 nights there, one time they mistook the "make up the room" sign to mean "do not disturb". But the staff were offering me new towels, etc., and my concerns were attended to. Other than that, I would return as the location is just great, the apartment has all amenities and a balcony!
7 night business trip Jan 19, 2013
AW
"Great location, plenty of room."
Fantastic location, right above Kurilpa walking bridge to Museums/Southbank and an easy walk to Queen st mall. We arrived on airtrain and it was so easy - short walk from Roma st station to Tank st. AirCon was great. No aircon in lift or hallways. We had a 2 bedroom apartment on the 25th floor - roomy and fully equipped kitchen and laundry. Daily housekeeping with beds made. Would stay again.
Other trip Jan 24, 2013
"Culture vulture escape"
The receptionist was wonderful and we were made feel very welcome. In a great location to both shops and galleries. We were able to check in early which made the short stay feel longer. Great 2 bed apartment. Missing a few vitals in the kitchen, coffee plunger etc but easy fixed and plenty of nice cafes close.
Other trip Jan 21, 2013
Sue
"Quality apartment"
The view was fabulous. The unit is very well laid out and furnishings and kitchen utensils were good quality. Unfortunately, there was a problem with my lock and couldn't get into my room for about an hour. The staff was very good and provided another unit for me to use while I waited for my door to be unlocked. Next day, they changed the lock!
Other trip Jan 18, 2013
Angie
SG
"Best Place"
We stayed as family of 4. We loved it. We will be back.
5 night family trip Jan 6, 2013
Kumar
Hotel was great, we had a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment which was great and had an amazing outlook to the river. Rooms were nice and big as were the bathrooms which made for a pleasant stay. The outdoor patio meant that we could spend time outside for meals which was nice.
Other trip Jan 6, 2013
NZ
"Clean, Great Location and comfortable"
quick easy check in staff can maybe make you feel a bit more welcome but overall very comfortable and enjoyable stay.... It was very clean modern and great location. We had the 2 bedroom and an amazing view of the river..... I would highly reccommend this hotel.
Other trip Jan 4, 2013
G.I.
Lift broke down. Staff were efficient but could be more friendly - not sure if they enjoy their jobs? Every guest should feel welcomed. Overall though a positive experience. Excellent loaction.
Other trip Jan 2, 2013
Geofftrey
When we arrived it was raining and it was a bit of a nuisance to have to park in the visitors parking and have to walk to reception...down the street and around the corner in the rain to check in. But having done that we received the keys and then proceeded back to the car...found a car park and went up to the room. The view from the 26th floor was spectacular. The room was clean and tidy, spacious and very comfortable. It had everything we needed to make the stay enjoyable. The staff although friendly were not very knowledgeable and gave us no direction about where to eat dinner. All in all a great experience. Would recommend to anyone.
Other trip Dec 2, 2012
"Good Value and Location"
The single bedroom unit has views down the river to Southbank and from the balcony views over the city as well. The location is excellent being 5 minutes from both Queen Street Mall and also Roma Street train and bus station and the ferry terminal. A footbridge a few metres away gives easy access to the Southbank area and also walkways and cycleways. 4 hour parking is available for guests which is adequate. If you have your own car you have to pay A$20 per day to park it on site. Overall it was good value and convenient as you can catch the Airtrain from the Airport to Roma Street and then walk to Evolution
Other trip Oct 5, 2012
"River fire"
great view for River fire. A little too strict on the noise control for such a busy weekend.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012