All hotels in Panama City Beach, Florida, United States of America
16819 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, FL, 32413, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Beautiful beaches!"
Had a great time. Very close to pier park for shopping and dinner.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"elevator service"
elevators on east and west side were broke for 2 days...unacceptable
3 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
alan baylor
Our room was so nice and clean. It also had great parking and a fitness center which I loved because I work out everyday. It's so close to pier park. I will definitely be staying there again.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
jennifer
All was very good but the elevators ...took an hour to leave at check out waiting on the elevator. walked up and down steps mostly. The worst I've ever seen. Walked down to get on one to ride back up to stop on floor to load cart. Then ride up and back down. Awful !!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Loved the place would stay at this place every time I go back to Panama City beach
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"The elevators was slow on a few days, !"
Over all this was an excellent stay !! I would definitely go back!
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"No coordination at all. Elevators were the worst."
Loved the beach, but dreaded going anywhere because the elevators took forever to get on. Although staff was nice, most of them had no idea what to do. I would not recommend staying here at all.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Sherry
"Great place"
Great view, from 11 floor, room clean, places to shop close, fun parasailing and other activites.elevators are slow.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
greg
"wouldn't stay again"
The room wasn't what i was expecting. It wasn't as clean as i would of liked. The drain in the shower didn't drain good at all. The wait for the elevators was ridiculous. We waited about 20 minutes each time we used them. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to my friends or family. We won't be staying here again.
4 night trip Jul 23, 2014
"Close to the beach"
Loved the ocean view however hated the time it took to get an elevator
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
jen
"Hotel on beach and great view."
We had no problems with the hotel except that it has 30 floors and the elevators were very slow. Hotel is really to large making it hard to get elevator service and luggage carts when checking in and out.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Sandy
"Close but no cigar"
Our rooms themselves were quite nice and the view was wonderful. However, the condo has a serious problem when it comes to the elevators. My mother-in-law is handicapped so we weren't always able to take the stairs. She waited up to 30 MINUTES!!! for an elevator on more than one occasion.! Also, even though there was a staff of three at the beach chair cabana all day the beach was never cleaned. There were cigarette butts in the sand, empty bottles and cans, fast food wrappers and even feces on the beach. I asked the boy if he had a rake to clean the sand. He said yes but he didn't think it was that bad. The beach should be raked clean every morning! Except for right before a heavy rain the three guys stayed put, chatting away.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Beach front"
It was a pleasant stay for the most part. I think it was a little expensive for what it was. There was a wait on the elevators but not bad considering its 30 floors. There could have been more pots/ pans in the room. The smell of carpet fresh was overwhelming especially since there was no carpet! The only cleanliness complaint I have was the sleeper sofa, it was old faded and stained and really nasty! Other than the sofa the room was very clean! The free movie rentals were nice. I would stay here again, it was very close to pier park and right on the beach.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Pepper
"The location is great but could use some attention"
The elevators are the greatest frustration of most of the visitors I spoke to including my group. Wifi exists but doesn't reach the majority of guests; even the staff complains about this. The luggage carts are none existent. When we arrived hotel security directed us to park in the parking garage and asked us if any check-in staff told us not to unload our luggage at the front door but rather park across the street in the parking garage and walk back across to retrieve a luggage cart. When I mentioned that I was unaware he complained about the staff not letting us know this and then complained about the guests not following instructions to return the luggage carts after use. The staff is not attentive to the guests whatsoever. Staff is rarely seen unless you walk by the check-in counter. Last note: when we were at the 1st floor bar we had to flag down a staff member to order another drink. When we arrived at the bar there were at least three staff members watching a World Cup game but once we sat down they all dispersed (including the bar tender). Although the hotel itself is relatively nice, I'll look for an alternative next time. There is plenty to choose from. My only fear is the majority of the hotels in the area of Front Beach Drive Tidewater was in, seem to be owned by the same group. Blahhhh!!!
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Perfect for us."
I started reading reviews shortly before our stay and got quite nervous. Yes, the elevators at check in were a bit ridiculous (over a 30 minute wait) and yes, the stairs were somewhat unclean. However the rest of our stay was perfect. Around 4 pm at check-in on the weekend was the only time we had difficulties with the elevators. Our room was prefect and clean, with all the needed dish soap, laundry detergent, towels, etc). The view was prefect, even though we chose to save money and go with "gulf view" rather than "gulf front" we still had a beach front, corner balcony. The beach chair service is an awesome amenity that most others charge for (we did not get up super early to wait in line for front row, 3rd row was prefect for relaxing and much less crowded.)Only about a 10 minute walk to the pier for dinner and shopping! If you're looking for a 5 star hotel, go somewhere else. If you're looking for a nice get away that meets your needs for a good price- go to Tidewater.
4 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"nice rooms, nice people, plenty of other problems"
I booked a room with a king size bed. We needed a king size bed. We are big people. First room we got was a double bed and felt like laying on concrete. They moved us to a much nicer room with a much nicer bed but about halfway through our trip a water leak caused a huge soaking wet spot in the floor of the master bedroom. The elevators were terrible. Rarely ever waited less than 5 minutes for one and sometimes waited 15 minutes. Beach chairs had to be reserved early in the morning and had to be done daily where most places I've stayed before could be reserved for the week so we had to wake up and walk down to the beach every morning instead of getting to sleep in, which is really important to me on vacation. I have to get up every morning at home for work. Not interested in it on vacation. The staff was super nice and helpfulet but despite that I won't be staying there again.
4 night family trip Jun 11, 2014
"Great place"
We had a blast at tidewater
4 night business trip Jun 9, 2014
"Very nice with awesome view of ocean."
Friendly employees. Rooms spacious and comfortable. View from balcony in the rooms are breath taking. Will return very soon.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Sherri
"Great time great place"
$95 cleaning fee at check-in but had Great time. Great rooms Although be prepared for very slow elevators. I mean very slow!!
3 night family trip Jun 9, 2014
"Perfecto!"
Hotel was awesome as well as beach!
3 night family trip Jun 5, 2014
"Overall a good stay"
Room was really nice, clean and spacious. Access to beach with two chairs and umbrella was a nice bonus. Staff at the front desk were completely useless. No sort of organization at all. Be patient with them and hope you get a good condo. I was pleased with ours.
3 night romance trip Jun 1, 2014
"Clean unit and great location"
We are happy with the new renovation and clean unit 701.
3 night trip May 24, 2014
"Re-Think you stay at Tidewater!"
Great location and great room - however, too many other problems with the Property - it was not clean, the elevators are NOT designed for the # of units in this complex - WAY too many people in this property for it to operate correctly. There was trash all over and we were forced to use stairs almost daily and the stairs were in awful condition - A real mess .. The "intent" is very good - we had stayed at this complex before BUT I forgot until we arrived and I knew we were in trouble. Again the actual unit we stayed in was nice and comfortable .. BUT certainly NOT worth the mess you had to go though to get to you and from your room.
4 night trip May 22, 2014
"Great experience, wonderful view."
All in all, staying at the Tidewater was a great experience - I would definitely return there again. The only caveat I would add is the potential for extended elevator wait times. While the elevators themselves were relatively fast between floors, there are not enough of them for a building this large; when busy, expect to wait at least 10-15 minutes or hit the stairs.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Jesse
"Great Views"
We went on vacation to celebrate our 2nd year wedding anniversary. We found the staff to be nice and approachable. We also found the room to be well kept and clean. If you are a person who is looking for a relaxed atmosphere and doesn't like room service to bother you, then this is the hotel for you. There were plenty of pools and hot tubs and the access to the beach was easily accessible.
Other trip May 24, 2014
Randall
I liked it all , the beach chairs were complementary, that was great,but they were too close together and too many of them. Give it some space. Otherwise, I definetly would return though. Great accomodations.
2 night romance trip May 16, 2014
very nice
3 night family trip May 8, 2014
billy
"close to Pier Park"
very clean, staff make us feel so welcomed!! Our room was clean and well stocked. Easy to get to and from. Loved the Beach chair rentals. Great parking and you can walk to eat. I would like the beach chair rental company to use a different method in chair section. Let us pick where we want to sit!! Because people without small kids dont want to sit with near guest with small kids. Or if the beach is not full, dont sit everyone so close, Everyone is at the beach to relax!!
Other trip May 19, 2014
Lee
"Great Hotel next to beach"
It was awesome! We have only one thing we needed changed/ We needed a king size bed. I'm 6'4" and we thought it was going to be a king.....Otherwise it was great. Thanks
Other trip May 18, 2014
"only the view wAS GOOD"
The room was dirty, broken furniture, light bulbs missing, lumpy mattress.
Other trip May 15, 2014
Grimy furniture, dirty rug and when we ran out of toilet paper two days into stay, the front desk refused to give us any. Location was nice.
Other trip May 14, 2014
"TOO MUCH WATER @ TideWater"
Taking a shower at Tidewater and SEWAGE began backing up into the tub. GROSS! Used the washing machine and it flooded the condo. So definitely too much water in UNIT 1714. Management said they were aware of the problems with UNIT 1714 and continue to rent it out. We have always stayed here and always enjoyed it. NOT AGAIN. They are not maintaining plumbing systems and are not honest with the people who stay in their condos.
3 night trip May 1, 2014
Atlanta GA
The condo was nice and in a good location, not too far from any event along front beach road. It was clean and all the appliances worked fine. The walls and ceiling need more sound proofing. The beach was very nice the only problem was there is a large water run-off drain located about 75 yards to the east of the beach. The water run-off makes the normally very blue green gulf water a bit murky.
4 night romance trip Apr 30, 2014
Terry
"Misleading advertising"
Before you book this hotel you need to know that the pool bar isn't open until Memorial Day weekend and both the restaurant and coffee bar are under renovation. We booked this hotel hoping we wouldn't have to leave and that was definitely not the case. They only have one person working the front desk and there is always a wait to get help of any kind. Not happy.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
"Good time for bike week."
Over all ther stay was nice. More information on the area would ahv been nice. Recommendations for food.. etc
5 night trip Apr 29, 2014
Michael W. Brown
"Expensive view"
Hotel has a great view of the gulf but was very expensive. Not worth the money.
3 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"Nice hotel on the beach"
My husband and I stayed here for Spring Break 2014. We thought that the hotel was nice and close to lots of different things. We loved that chairs and umbrellas were provided for free to hotel guest. We would stay here again.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Casey
FRICKIN AWSOME!
3 night family trip Apr 14, 2014
JASON
The condo was decorated really pretty. I would stay in this hotel again.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"good for beach"
Condo was great except the location of bunk beds when walk in door and the sleeper sofa bed was very very bad--this had to be the cheapest sleeper sofa mattress that I have ever felt.
4 night trip Apr 9, 2014
Sunnie
"good location"
Is good location but need cleaning on the rooms Because they charge a expensive cleaning fee for what? Rooms stinks
3 night trip Apr 10, 2014
Gonzo
"Great view"
Was on the 14th floor with a beach view. Nice layout and clean. Will be returning to stay again.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
Jay R
"Tidewater Beach Resort by Wyndham Vacation Rentals"
The Condo facilities were very nice and the rooms excellent. The rooms were large, spacious with quality furniture and amenities. The beech staff and amenities were very good. All hotel staff were friendly and courteous. Ample parking and dumb waiters. The convenience store, located in the Condo building was closed. Please update your website. While the beach side of the street was nice, there was a hodge podge of buildings in various states of repair across the street. The closest tourist street and mall are only about 10 minutes away. Just a short drive, but too far to walk. I would stay at the facility again.
3 night trip Apr 10, 2014
R. H.
"Hotel Review"
I loved it.!! The stay was wonderful.! The room was cleaned and nice.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"Too large of a property for our liking"
There were 30 floors with 18 units per floor. A bit too large and busy for us. If you like the hustle and bustle then you may enjoy this property, as the location is great, right on the beach. The web site says no adults under the age of 25 but we saw many. The units have large balconies with great views of the sunsets Town is only a 10 minute drive with ample parking and many restaurants from which to choose. We prefer more of an upscale property which goes for the clientele as well. The one hour trip to Destin was well worth it. We may stay there on our next visit.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
Sparky
"Nice condo on beach with nothing but ocean views"
Shower had hair on shower curtain and wall in shower but other then that it was a great place
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
O'boro ky
"We had a great time!"
Our stay was too short. We enjoyed the place so much that we are exploring the idea of owning a place in the building. The price was excellent, the facilities were great.
5 night family trip Apr 7, 2014
"Spring break vacation"
It was very nice and away from all the wild kids.
3 night family trip Mar 27, 2014
Nice condo, great view. A little bit of a wait on the elevators, not bad. Staff at the check in desk, not the friendliest. Our room was not the cleanest, was not restocked with toilet paper, soap or trash bags. They were brought to our room when we asked for them. I would stay there again.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
barbara
"Excellent View"
The view was beautiful. The condo we stayed at was decent, very roomy, the two bathrooms came in handy. Getting free passes to the chairs and theater was nice. Its also a great place in the middle of town. Walking distance to many reastraunts and shops. I was a little displeased by the charge we had to pay for room cleaning, because we pay that before we see the room, and after there was a toe nail on the ground by the bed and the bedding was very stained. Also when I dropped my phone plug behind the bed it was highly disgusting back there. The WIFI also wasn't very good. Other than those issues, it was a decent stay.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014