All hotels in Panama City Beach, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here16819 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, FL, 32413, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Hotel Review"
I loved it.!! The stay was wonderful.! The room was cleaned and nice.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"Too large of a property for our liking"
There were 30 floors with 18 units per floor. A bit too large and busy for us. If you like the hustle and bustle then you may enjoy this property, as the location is great, right on the beach. The web site says no adults under the age of 25 but we saw many. The units have large balconies with great views of the sunsets Town is only a 10 minute drive with ample parking and many restaurants from which to choose. We prefer more of an upscale property which goes for the clientele as well. The one hour trip to Destin was well worth it. We may stay there on our next visit.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
Sparky
"Nice condo on beach with nothing but ocean views"
Shower had hair on shower curtain and wall in shower but other then that it was a great place
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
O'boro ky
"We had a great time!"
Our stay was too short. We enjoyed the place so much that we are exploring the idea of owning a place in the building. The price was excellent, the facilities were great.
5 night family trip Apr 7, 2014
"Spring break vacation"
It was very nice and away from all the wild kids.
3 night family trip Mar 27, 2014
Nice condo, great view. A little bit of a wait on the elevators, not bad. Staff at the check in desk, not the friendliest. Our room was not the cleanest, was not restocked with toilet paper, soap or trash bags. They were brought to our room when we asked for them. I would stay there again.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
barbara
"Excellent View"
The view was beautiful. The condo we stayed at was decent, very roomy, the two bathrooms came in handy. Getting free passes to the chairs and theater was nice. Its also a great place in the middle of town. Walking distance to many reastraunts and shops. I was a little displeased by the charge we had to pay for room cleaning, because we pay that before we see the room, and after there was a toe nail on the ground by the bed and the bedding was very stained. Also when I dropped my phone plug behind the bed it was highly disgusting back there. The WIFI also wasn't very good. Other than those issues, it was a decent stay.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Krystal
"Nice beach.."
Easy to find from airport. Friendly staff. Clean condo. Surprised to find no hairdryer in room. Also, no start up coffee. All other supplies were plentiful for a weekend.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"25 and over for everyone."
At the start it dirty was a 100 dollar cleaning fee before everything else. Secondly when we tried to check in the personal were ridiculously rude. The condo was dirty (sand on plates and no clean sheets) even worse was no toilet paper or trsdsh bags all the things that are complimentary service. The TV didn't work, dirty silverware, and half the lights didn't work. For the price and service its not worth it. Would recommend the sandpiper tho.
5 night trip with friends Mar 23, 2014
Mitchell
"spring break vacation"
Had a good time. Hotel was in close distance to all of the hot spots. Good place, wish I could have stayed longer than 3 nights
3 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2014
Excellent place. Will go back again.
4 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"Good hotel"
We had a great time. DO NOT BOOK DURING SPRING BREAK (if you're over the age of 25) Lots of kiddos everywhere! Elevators werent working while we were there which was frustrating, but other than that, we had a great time. Staff was helpful and pleasant, location was AWESOME and our room/balcony was great. I Would book there again
3 night trip Mar 25, 2014
Powell
"Great place for the family"
Great time, clean condo, good time with the family. You do a really long time for the elevators that was to be expected and read that in the reviews before I got there so I wasn't surprised at all. The view was great. The pool and hot tub was kept clean even it was too cold to get in the outside pools cause they were heated but the hot tub was the perfect temperature even for my three-year-old playing it for hours of time
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
missy
"I went for Spring break 2014"
My Condo was 1616 it was nice neat and comfortable. No problem with Elevators or anything I absolutely loved it.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
"The best family vacation hotel ever!"
The staff was wonderful. Although we lost cable/internet for a couple of hours, the staff, location, and room made up for it all. I would recommed this hotel to anyone looking for some fun time at the beach. GOLD STAR!
3 night family trip Mar 20, 2014
"Noisy place,horrible internet service, nice beach!"
Internet almost non existent first several days. People monitoring check in desk could not help and even lost their own service one day. Also lost cell service for a day. Spent lots of time at Starbucks who had no issues with service! Noise from upstairs room horrible as they constantly dragged chairs across the floor. Toilet needed repair first thing & whoever cleaned it should have noticed but at least maintenance did come right away. Will stay at that beach again but not that place! Oh, and elevator on week-ends...good luck!
4 night family trip Mar 16, 2014
Lynn
"Great Place"
We loved our condo. Was very clean and up to date. The kitchen is fully stocked. We did bring a crockpot which they had all other appliances. The service was good but it is not like a hotel. No one is there to answer questions after hours. Security guard knows alot though. They do have an elevator issue but when u have that many people what do u expext. We will definetly be back. Thank you Tidewater beach resort for the memories!
4 night family trip Mar 15, 2014
"Very bad hotel serviec"
The staff on the hotel are very roude espically on the reception
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
mishal
"Will never stay in this hotel again!"
The stay in the hotel was the worst experience we had in Panama city. We were not aware of the rule that you have to be 25+ in order to check in. When we checked in it was 11:00 PM and there were no one in the front desk. So, we got the keys through the automatic system. The next day, we were not able to unlock the room. When we asked the reception, they said to leave the hotel in one hour as we were not 25+. We were even ready to pay security deposit or extra amount. But they didn't hear anything. There were 2 security guards waiting in front of our room to make sure that we pack our stuffs and leave. We were literally kicked out of the hotel for the age reason. We 5 guys were 23+ and all are international students. Also we were made to pay extra amount for "cleaning charge". They also have "no return policy". We booked the room for 4 days and we were kicked out after the first day. But they didn't return the money. I had to ask hotels.com to get my money back. Nothing can compensate for the way we were treated. I will never stay in this hotel again.
4 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2014
Gowthaman Ilango
"Nice hotel, enjoyed the amenities"
Nice location, had trouble getting into heated pool area not sure if I was keying code wrong or if there was problem with the door.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
Renee
"employees"
The employees were inconsistent and incompetant when it came to information. Everyone told me something different. They were obviously poorley trained. They were also rude and unfriendly. I will never stay at this hotel again. Wish I would have listened to the reviews.
3 night business trip Mar 13, 2014
briana
"Wonderful hotel with a balcony right on the beach"
The only problem I had is the elevator. Had to wait on it with so many people there at the hotel to made the wait long
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
"Great Place!"
It was great, had the beach front condo and it was just so perfect. Don't go in March though, it's still a little chilly and we couldn't really lounge by the beach.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
stephanie
"Great property on the beach. My family enjoyed it!"
Loved our condo! The views were fantastic and the price was reasonable for the value received. The effort required trying to add an additional night to an existing reservation was frustrating. Not sure why it had to be so difficult.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
"Pass this one by, many better choices to stay on this gorgeous beach."
This was my first & last time to use Expedia. Very dissatisfied with this hotel. Bed was an old spring mattress, very uncomfortable. Carpets were filthy. Bathtub drain was clogged. Bedroom side table lamp not working. Front porch was dirty. Sofa had stains all over it. Then to top it all off we discovered the second day that only 3 elevators were working and this resort has thirty floors. We were on the twenty-first floor so this made for very lengthy waits for the elevator. Not to mention the danger this would be in the event of an emergency. Yelp reviews revealed this is an ongoing problem with this hotel with reviews complaining about it from even last April 2013.
Other trip Jan 23, 2014
Louise
"Nice place to relax"
Went in the winter it's just a relaxing place to be with family
6 night family trip Dec 21, 2013
"Just to relax and get away from home"
Enjoyed ourselves, spent time alone with each other, that's what we were looking to do.
4 night trip Nov 26, 2013
Steve Kinser
"Nice views on the beach"
We came for a softball tournament close to the fields but enjoyed the hotel more than the ball we will be back that's a promise
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
ken
"Great Honeymoon"
I believe it was room 1418 that we stayed in, its a front corner room. We had a great view of the Gulf and of the night life. The room was very nice and very well decorated and came with good patio furniture, not cheap crap. We had no issues with waiting on elevators like others are saying. We were there the first week of October and to be honest, we only SHARED an elevator I believe twice our whole stay. Plenty of chairs on the beach that you got 2 free rentals with your room. There is a drainage pipe going into ocean near hotel, but does no harm, kids were even playing in that water. Pools are very big but a little bit cold I admit, feels nice on a warm day though. Had alot of fun at local attractions, though that time of year winter hours are in effect and some places are even closed. Pier Park was a short walk away and a good place to do some shopping or eat at a nice restaurant. The outdoor hallways did freak my wife out a little bit being on a higher floor, but didnt bother her much after a day or two. One thing that did surprise me was that we came at an "after hours" time, which for a hotel of this size I was shocked to see nobody at the front desk at all. I would think there would be at least somebody there 24/7. So we had to call a number on a box there and they gave us a code to get into it and was able to get our info and room key in there. We also really enjoyed the free DVD rentals. We were surprised to see some good new releases there that we rented.
Other trip Nov 15, 2013
"Best vacation ever!"
The resort was right on the beach with a spectacular view of the ocean...beautiful sunsets...crescent moon on the water at night...staff was helpful when needed...stayed 3 nights and we had a very relaxing and fun vacation!
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
I loved my room and the resort. Everything was clean and everyone was friendly. The room exceeded my expectations. I can't wait to visit again.
4 night family trip Oct 15, 2013
Vicki
"Over rated but close to the beach"
u pay all this $ and then addt $ for cleaning but u get there & it's not clean, and they want u to clean be4 u leave, staff unfriendly, better off at holiday inn or something
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
mrs. kendrick
VERY GOOD
3 night romance trip Oct 3, 2013
"Maintenance Costs"
I had a wonderful room on the top (30th) floor in the corner with a magnificent view of the Gulf. I was just surprised when I arrived that I was required to pay a maintenance fee on top of the rate for the room. Never having stayed in a condo before, I didn't know to ask that question before I made reservations.
3 night business trip Sep 26, 2013
"Nice hotel beautiful ocean view"
Nice room nice hotel.. friendly staff and on the beach what more do you want!!
Other trip Sep 26, 2013
"Great trip!"
Beautiful view of the gulf. The sofa sleeper was a little uncomfortable, but the bunk bed made up for it.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
Jess
"VERY CONVENIENT TO PIER PARK"
WE LOVED THE CONVENIENCE TO PIER PARK AND OTHER ATTRACTIONS. WE VACATIONED IN SEPTEMBER SO TRAFFIC AND WAIT TIMES WERE MINIMAL. OUR ROOM WAS NICE FOR OUR FAMILY OF THREE. THERE WAS HOWEVER, AN ODOR FROM THE HALLWAY BATHROOM AND THE FLOORS WEREN'T VERY CLEAN. OVERALL WE ENJOYED OUR STAY AND HAD NO PROBLEMS.
4 night family trip Sep 8, 2013
JENNA
"Hotel nice, Room not so much"
The hotel was nice. Our room was in need of alot of upgrades. For the price it was not taken care of at all. There was an odor when we first arrived. I told the front desk who said they would send housekeeping up to take care of the problem. Housekeepings solution was to spray a 1/2 bottle of Frebreeze around and leave. All of the fixtures in the bathrooms were rusted. The patio furniture was so rusted we had to lay down towels to sit down. Our keys to the rooms stopped working not once, not twice but 4 times. Which was a huge pain!
3 night family trip Aug 30, 2013
ALISHA
"Room"
The bed was awful
3 night romance trip Aug 22, 2013
"Don't stay here!"
This was not a good experience for a first-time Expedia customer.The hotel was in need of repair.The ELEVATORS were a nightmare.The wait could be anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes.Our condo had worn,dirty carpet,old upholstery,and mildew in the shower.Will not return!
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
Hotel was clean but did not look like pictures on the website. There really wasn't any staff interaction other than checking in. Elevator situation is horrible even on the lower floors. I think it was over priced for what you get.
4 night family trip Aug 1, 2013
"15 min elevator waits!"
Should of read reviews. Long waits for elevators that drove my kids nuts. Will not stay again.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
"Stay away from unit 2015!"
The hotel itself is nice and the people at the front desk were friendly. The elevators are very slow and at times it was frustrating to have to wait 20 mins. just to go downstairs. The problem is that it's a gamble on whether or not you will receive a clean unit that is worth the money. We stayed in unit 2015 and it was absolutely horrible, especially for the amount of money we paid. There is lack of furniture and what is there is old and dirty, there are massive stains in the carpet, the ceiling in the kitchen has water damage, the beds are extremely uncomfortable, the mattress on the pull-out couch is coming apart, exposing all springs and filling, and it desperately needs to be repainted. This sounds like an over-exaggerated review, but unfortunately it truly is not. There is even a guest book in this unit that people have wrote comments in and apparently, this has been a common complaint for over a year, yet the owner has done nothing to correct. If you have that much disregard for the people who are putting money in your pocket, then obviously, you don't care about the consumer. It seems like they know it will get rented out eventually to someone who doesn't have the opportunity to see pictures of their unit directly. That is what happened to my family. So, if you want to stay here, at least know beforehand what unit it will be and view pictures to ensure a happy stay!
3 night trip Jul 21, 2013
Kim R.
"booked through Expedia"
This was a room through a private ower room 2509 (I guess) booked through Expedia. No problem with the service with Expedia, but the room was a huge disappointment. We booked a King size bed and got a queen. The bedroom furniture was fine but there was only one night table by the bed. The bathroom fan was full of lent. They had a white chair in the living room and the fabric was so dirty I would have not had it in my home much less pay to sit in it. The living room furniture, table and chairs, rug and pictures looks like something from a cheap rental apartment. The overall floorplan was and kitchen was fine. Unfortuately they had ac and water problems with the hotel but we lucked up and it did not effect us. In contrast, another family member book the same type ocean front room through the hotel which was beautifully decorated.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
Joy
"Close to all sites"
It was good elevators was way to slow and hotels .com didn't say we had to pay extra when we got there
4 night family trip Jul 7, 2013
"no good for the money"
hated it!
5 night family trip Jun 22, 2013
"Wonderful vacation! hotel was Awesome!!!"
A great experience, will book our next stay with this resort. The Curtis Family:)
Other trip Jul 3, 2013
Angela
"A trip we will remember"
If you are looking for somewhere to stay while you are visiting panama city beach, i would definately recommend this hotel. The rooms are spacious and beautiful, and the beach view from your balcony is awesome. Once you step on the ground floor, you are at the beach. The only problems we had were the dryer door wouldnt shut, iron leaked, ironing board sucked, and we had air condotioning problems during our last night there. Overall, we had a great time, and it was a trip that we will remember forever =].
4 night family trip Jun 24, 2013
chardae
"First Time in Condo"
Tidewater was a great experience. This was the first time I've stayed in a condo (vs a hotel) and I truly enjoyed it. It definitely had the comforts of home. It doesn't have daily maid service (I'm assuming because it is a condo) but that was OK. I really don't care whether the bed is made up or not while I am on vacation. I will definitely consider them for future trips to PCB.
Other trip Jun 28, 2013
"Hotel right on the beach"
Nice clean hotel. Nice that the hotel gives you two beach chairs and a umbrella at no cost. Will stay again.
Other trip Jun 27, 2013