All hotels in Coventry, Rhode Island, United States of America
725 Centre of New England Boulevard, Coventry, RI, 02817, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

4.8
    4.8
excellent place, great breakfast and amenities. room spotless and spacious would stay here again!!!
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Suzanne
"Great experiwnce"
The hotel was clean and exactly as it is pictured, which we really appreciated. The staff was exceptional and helpful with all of our requests. My only complaint was that the room reaked of curry and you could not open the windows. Otherwise the hotel was excellent. We plan on using it each time we visit our family in Coventry.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Kimberly
"Clean and Quiet for a great Price"
You can't go wrong with this Marriott. The overall hotel was clean and quiet, the room was spotless. The breakfast was great and there was plenty for everyone. The pool and jacuzzi were clean and the workout room had just enough of the things you need for a quick workout.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Nina
"It was good amazing"
Very good hotel the service the staff the breakfast love the hot tub
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Fantastic"
Fantastic Hotel! Shocked me how good it was. Very highly recommend it to anyone.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2015
This place was very clean and spacious. Hotel staff was friendly and went out of their way to get local area info for us. We will be staying at Residence Inn every time we are in the area.
Response by Residence Inn Marriott Coventry
Thank you so much for staying with us! We appreciate taking care of our guests and making them feel at home! See you next time!
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
The look of the room was very cozy, the staff was amazingly friendly, and continental breakfast was actually very good(eggs,potatoes, sausage, etc). Hotel is located in walking distance from several chain restaurants (Cracker Barrel, Applebees, etc) and Walmart is across the street if you forget anything.
Response by Residence Inn Marriott Coventry
Thanks for your feedback on your experience! We have a great location for whatever brings you to the area! We hope to see you again soon!
2 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
"Cheeta"
Great
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
christine
"Great place around alot"
Out of the way but close enough to Warwick airport 15 min drive great facility and wonderful staff
Response by Residence Inn Marriott Coventry
Yes! That's right we are close to the airport! Our location is central to the business and corporate parks in the area, as well some awesome beaches! We are out of the hustle and bustle of the city traffic, as well! Thanks again!
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Made a great romantic getaway"
The hotel itself looked a little more upscale than the price would suggest - very clean with modern furnishings. The room was no different - very comfortable and quiet - appliances, utensils all were very clean upon arrival. All hotel staff were friendly and helpful. Didn't get to use the pool because we barely left the room but breakfast by the fireplace downstairs was nice. The hotel is right across from Wal-Mart, BJs, Applebees and there are many other shops and restaurants if you're willing to drive 20 mins. We will definitely visit again.
Response by Residence Inn Marriott Coventry
Thanks! We are glad you found great value in our hotel, and we hope you will come back again in the near future!
3 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
"Nice hotel close to everything"
It was great the staff was helpful.i would definitely recommend this hotel.
Response by Residence Inn Marriott Coventry
Thanks again! We have an awesome staff, and we want our guests to be satisfied! We hope to welcome you back soon!
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Angel
"Great hotel, good price"
Stayed here during a weekend trip to Providence and Newport. Definitely worth the drive, was very happy with hotel.
Response by Residence Inn Marriott Coventry
Thanks again for your thoughts on our hotel! Please visit us again soon -- especially in the beautiful summer months!
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"Perfect"
Great place, clean,comfy, spacious, great deal, great location, highly recommended
Response by Residence Inn Marriott Coventry
Wow! We appreciate your review. We love our location, value and amenties also! Thanks again!
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Ginger
"Thanksgiving weekend"
Thank you very much. It was great hotel. Very friendly at the front desk
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
zhanna
"Perfect"
Everything was new and clean. The staff was exceptionally helpful!
Pat
"Coventry Residence Inn"
We had a very nice and comfortable room. The hotel was clean and welcoming. Breakfast was plentiful and enjoyable.
Sadie
"Needed a quick getaway"
My wife and I decided on a whim to get a hotel room for a night with no kids. Booked last second and were impressed. Staff was really friendly and room came with a FULL breakfast the next morning. Turned out to be a fantastic decision
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Can't wait to go back."
This hotel made my vacation. My kids loved the warm pool. Me and my wife enjoyed the hot hot tub.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Russell
"Excellent hotel along the highway"
Excellent hotel by the highway. Elegant rooms, with a nice kitchen area. Will definetly return.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Al
"Stay here!"
Amazing! However the little market is completely overpriced. The breakfast was very good and well run. The room was huge and perfect.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Great experience. Hope to stay there again when we travel to Providence, RI.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
Sadie
"Clean comfortable room next to everything-"
I def enjoyed everything about this stay. The room was clean and modern. Looks like a one bedroom apartment. stayed in room 224. theres a full fridge, dishwasher and stovetop two burners only. theres flat tvs in living room and bedroom. there was some rust on the tub floor. the tub also seemed like it curved inward on the tub floor. hard to explain but felt weird standing in the shower. ac and heat worked fine. I was there on a oddly warm day for the end of November. Staff was suuuupppperrr nice. Amy fron desk lady- the bomb! I met a cleaning guy who was very very nice. free breakfast was a perk but the FLOW was off. people were randomly standing around for the waffle maker. the cook staff was in and out filling up all the stations with eggs potatoes and sausage. plenty of food. theres a indoor heated pool( heat? uh not) and a Jacuzzi. we used both it was very relaxing. We brought food and cooked the whole time, except for the free breakfast. Walmart craker barrel some phone stores, theres a bunch of stuff around the area. its a weird set up but it works. 40 mins away is Newport , you HAVE to go to ocean drive and Cliff walk. its a sight to see, like sitting on the edge of the atlantic ocean. this hotel will be my retreat from home. Oh the BED was VERYYYY comfy. No issues. I am so coming back. I used my phone expedia app and got a 1 bedroom suite for 72 bucks W/tax. online same room was 134. So I made out real good. Loved my stay in rhode island.
Response by Residence Inn Marriott Coventry
Thanks for your review! You guys had quite the experience with us! We hope to welcome you back again soon!
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Elon
"Great hotel!!"
Excellent Hotel. Room was very clean and breakfast was great.
2 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"Some things i like and some things i did not like."
The hotel attracted because the spacious room with kitchen. Also the jacuzzi. I look for hotels with jacuzzi only. I was so excited to get in that night. I go late so i dont have to be around younger kids and teenagers so o can enjoy a relaxing time with my boyfriend. When we go down to the pool there's one guy with two teenagers. I wouldnt mind if the girls werent acting up. They were jumping, super loud and they were getting into the jacuzzi when they are not supposed to. The jacuzzi says 18+ but they were there too being loud. Then three more teenagers comes running to come in the jacuzzi also. I was around teenagers , something I didnt want to deal. No one was there watching in the pool. The girls were doing whatever they wanted with no adults supervision. I got up and left with my boyfriend. Very disappointed. Then more teenagers hanging out in the lobby on the floor. I dont know why no one said anything to them. The room was clean and spacious , the products were very good. I loved the kitchen. The hotel looks good overall but... They need to keep the teenagers calm and watch.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Saskia
My fiance and I absolutely loved our stay. First time in a hotel that had a full kitchen and we took complete advantage of it. Breakfast was fantastic. Definitely staying here again!
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Comfortable Bed, Very good breakfast, A+++"
Saturday night stay. Nice large studio style room. Super comfortable bed. Great Breakfast.Very nice receptionist.Close to highway, but a bit far from Providence.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2014
"Amazing Stay"
This hotel was nice, clean and staff was polite and helpful. I will absolutely stay here again!
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Crystal
Stayed here when passing through on a long distance trip. The hotel was clean, breakfast was good, lots of parking, and the room had all of the amenities one could want.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
"Love this place"
Staff was super nice and helpful. I didn't have my kids with me but it would be great with families with kids. The full kitchen is so helpful and the free breakfast was hot and plenty to choose from. I will be back.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
tkthappy
"Love the Residence Inn Coventry RI"
Terrific value, breakfast excellent, room quite comfortable, gotta love room size at a Residence Inn. Only gripe, I like stronger coffee.
2 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
"thin walls"
The walls are very thin and you can hear everything going on in the room next to you...our neighbors kept me up till 1am!
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Sunni
"Perfect hotel with lovely staff"
Extended weekend vacation in RI, my peraonnal favorite hotel in the area. I have stayed in many other hotels, non were as comfortable as this one. We took a one bedroom during our stay.
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
JiYang
"Great stay in Coventry RI"
The hotel staff went out of its way to be sure that all of our needs were taken care of, and inquired on a daily basis if there was anything more that they could do to make our stay enjoyable. The room and facilities were in great shape. The location is just off I-95, and on a street with several restaurants.
3 night romance trip Sep 28, 2014
stewart
excellent service, friendly, helpful staff/
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
The front desk staff was very helpful. They even booked our stay at the Fairfield Providence for the next night!
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
"Awesome"
We love this hotel for our quick overnight getaway!! Love the pool,hottub and free breakfast. Staff are great!
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Howie
Everything was excellent except WiFi very slow or stopped working in midst of using
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
"Recommended for families"
The hotel is very nice and Staff is very friendly. The breakfast was very good n fresh. Very quite and calm neighborhood. Walking distance from Wal-Mart and other stores. Almost 20-25 min drive from Newport. I will definitely recommend it for stay with family
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"Awesome breakfast"
Good location for access to airport, Providence and Newport. The daily breakfast was awesome/
5 night trip Aug 26, 2014
"Great customer service"
The hotel was extremely comfortable! They just need new pots and pans :-)
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Alyssa
"Not far from Newport and price was right"
We had a late check in - 9:30 pm - there was only one man on duty. He was pleasant and check in was fine. Went to the pool for a swim and both the pool and the hot tub were quite dirty. In the room, the first light to turn on in the entry of the room did not work and the stove and shelf in the bathroom needed serious dusting. The sheet was not on the bed correctly and kept pulling off while I slept - impossible to fix with others in the bed. The couch/bed in the room had some kind of unknown stain on it which was disturbing. We only stayed one night or I would have brought these things to the attention of the manager. The breakfast in the morning was very good, just not enough space to sit. The real silverware and plates ran out and we had to use plastic and the staff manning the breakfast was not friendly - the front desk person had to keep coming over to help where they were lacking and she was more helpful.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
J
"Clean value.."
Our stay was easy, fresh and where we wanted to be for price and location to beach and nearby Newport, RI.
2 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
Clint
"Wonderful stay"
Very clean and comfortable stay. We were there for 9 days and absolutely loved the hotel. The surrounding area isn't that exciting (Walmart, Home Depot, and BJs) but it's in an ideal spot to get to Newport, Narragansett, and providence. We would highly reccomend. And you can't beat the price.
8 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Fix breakfast"
Comfortable, well maintained facility. Breakfast foods---eggs, home fries, meats--NEVER hot.
2 night trip Aug 26, 2014
"Super clean and friendly staff"
Outstanding staff and very nice room. We had a short stay, but it was set up very well for extended stay.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
Very nice hotel, very nice people, lots of things to do around the area.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
melissa
"great comfy room!!"
Room was nice, front desk lady was very pleasant. Breakfast was excellent!!!!
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2014
JD
"close to Newport"
Very happy. Staff was very helpful. Room very clean. Breakfasts were real meals. Location good for restaurants, gas stations, easy access, convenient parking. Room had a pullout couch which was OK for sleeping and was OK for a 2 night stay. More than that would need something other than the couch as a second bed.
Response by Residence Inn Marriott Coventry
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! See you next time!
2 night trip Jul 24, 2014
"Excellent stay"
Hotel was clean. Room was perfect. Nice sitting space, kitchen, and little dining table. Would definitely stay here again.
Response by Residence Inn Marriott Coventry
Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We will pass your comments on to our Housekeeping staff and thank them for their hard work!
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Great hotel, great location"
Loved it. Staff was very professional and friendly, the pool was great (my son loved it). The location was great, close-by to services such as supercuts and Walmart for shopping. Also relatively close to the airport and right opff I-95. Great breakfast.
Response by Residence Inn Marriott Coventry
We think our location and staff is awesome too! Thanks again!
2 night family trip May 30, 2014