All hotels in Texas City, Texas, United States of America
320 Highway 146 N, Texas City, TX, 77590, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"execellent resident inn services"
we give this hotel a 10. everything was clean and beautiful. great service.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"mother with my daughters"
i enjoy myself with my family, the staff was very nice to us, and the service was good .we will be back,again,we have fun there. thank you'
1 night family trip May 10, 2014
willie marie price
"Between the 2 locations we needed"
The bed and pillows were excellent. I wanted to take them home with me. The room itself smelled of cigarette smoke even though the whole hotel was non-smoking. We went out and got room deodorizer and put in the room to try to cover it up. There was never anyone at the desk when you needed to talk to someone.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Very good place to stay,will stay again
1 night family trip May 10, 2014
Joel
"Nice place to stay"
I stayed here with my Mother and two sisters the night before my wedding. The room was really clean the bathroom was nice the comforters were white and clean the air conditioner worked really well and they had the best scrambled eggs I ever had with a continental breakfast lol. They were really accommodating and let us check out an hour later and took some photos for us. Thanks guys! I would stay again.
Other trip May 11, 2014
"It was perfect!!!!"
Perfection!! Great ppl.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Other trip May 2, 2014
chalklutstar
"Close to Galveston"
This is the second time I stayed at the Hotel. Clean and comfortable. Easy drive to the island at a fraction of the cost.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"the hotel was within walking distance to the beach"
we enjoyed our stay the staff was friendly the hotel was very clean and the bed was very very comfortable we would recommend it to anyone
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Nice hotel with poor location (for me)"
The hotel room was very clean and had ample toiletries. The refrigerator in the room did not work however. Also, wi-fi requires you to connect, then go to a webpage to agree to terms and conditions - this made the xbox that was brought along unable to be used. Due to timing, the 11am checkout was unsatisfactory, and when asked if we could extend it a couple of hours (even offering to pay for those hours) we were informed that we had to be out by 11 unless we were paying for an extra full day.
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2014
"Able to park Truck & Boat"
Tried to cancel room one of the 3 rooms at 11:30 computers were down. When I came back to check in at 7:00 was told it was to late to cancel the one room. Was charged to one night on cancellation.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Excdellent pre-cruise hotes!"
This was our 4th pre-cruise stay!
1 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2014
Rick Bloxom
Stayed here on our way to our cruise. Very clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Price was great too. Didn't have to pay "Spring Break" prices for our one night stay. Only 15 min to the cruise port.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"nice stay"
this was a good hotel to stay at a night before cruise good location only about 15 minutes from port. the person that checked us in was very friendly and the room was clean. The breakfast was good. I would recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
cruise stay
"Close to Galveston & Kemah"
All good but not clean to standard...dusty...Qtip on bathroom floor...partail strawed drink left in mni fridge
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Nice, but...."
The room itself was quite lovely and the staff were nice. However, we stayed on the upper floors where they were in the process of painting the hallways. Not too attractive. And the painters began early in the morning. As for the breakfast...it was good, but unless you want to fight hordes of people who treat it as their last meal and pile their plates high, go before 8 am. The surrounding area is not too attractive, but we were quite pleased as to how close Galveston really is. Beds were super comfy!
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2014
"Descent Stay"
Check in went smoothly, and the pool and jacuzzi area with complimentary refreshments was awesome. The room smelled a little like moth balls but once we turned the AC on it got much better. The bed and comforters could be of better quality but the pillows were so soft I slept fine. They offered a hot breakfast which I really appreciated as well. Overall I really enjoyed my stay, I would come back again.
1 night romance trip Mar 9, 2014
Tasha
"Big rooms, nice sleep."
Room was big, 2 beds, arm-chair, flat TV, fridge, microwave etc, all what you expect to find in the hotel room of that class. All worked. Beds were comfortable, we all slept very well.The hotel has a small gym, outdoor pool (was not working in March), business center with 2 computers, big room for breakfast, meeting room (didn't use). Simple, but we felt that we have enough space around. Breakfast included omelet and fruits, yogurt among other items. Not much around in Texas city, but Galveston is in 20-25 minutes. Will stay again for sure.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
Texas mom
"Very clean & comfortable"
Excellent & friendly staff. Nice Hotel not too far from Galveston. Nice continental breakfast buffet. Will use them again when we return to the area. Great experience!!
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
The iron had not been cleaned and I almost ruined my new outfit. Also, in the early morning, the hotel key did not work and I had to go back downstairs to get another one. Was told it was a glitch in the system due to the New Year.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
"Not very impressive"
came in for funeral. reported phone not working but still needed a wake up call. never offered to have phones looked at or change rooms. set alarm but couldn't here it going off at max volume. got no wake -up call and was late for my uncles military funeral. when told receptionist this she blew me off like it was not her problem. apparently getting my papa to my veteran uncles funeral on time wasn't worth her stopping playing on her cell phone in the back room.
Other trip Dec 22, 2013
Amber
"Galveston Bike Rally 2013"
Nice hotel 10 minutes from Galveston. I forgot to tell the hotel staff that the airconditioningt unit needed attention. It worked just fine but was extremely noisy when it kicked on at night. Room # 300 on 11/2/2013. Staff was great, breakfast was okay as most breakfast. Clean comfortable rooms/facilities.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
"Lift"
Very disappointed that the elevator was NOT working
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2013
Mervyn brown
"Nice place!"
Stayed here one night after spending the day in Galveston. The hotel clerk was nice and the rooms appeared to be clean to the naked eye. I would would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Sep 14, 2013
Nice hotel! Clean, comfortable, good breakfast.. Friendly staff. Would stay there again. A little ways from everything but we had a car and it was no problem to get where we wanted to go.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
jerry
"dont waste your money"
I booked this hotel because it said it was only 9.9 miles away from moody gardens. It actually took about 25 min to get where we wanted in Galveston. The location is very remote, next to some plant. The room was outdated and dirty.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
"great price, close to Galveston"
Hotel room was spotless, even the outside grounds were clean. First thing Sunday morning, I saw one of the employees out picking up blowing items, nice touch. We checked in after 10 pm, and the night clerk was exceptional. Good job, friendyl staff. I will stay there again. And when we got back from the concert at 2 am, the parking lot was well lit.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"Was pleasingly surprised."
We got lost called and was directed to the hotel. Our stay was short but could have not been better than if we were home. I will let anyone that I know that is traveling that comfort inn was wonderful,.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Victor
The room was in great condition, nice and clean. They have a hot tub that overspills into the pool which was very nice. They had scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, waffles, bagels, danishes, and yogurts for breakfast and of course juice and coffee. Plenty of food for everyone and well stocked. I'd have no problems returning or recommending again.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2013
Tiara
"used towels for fresh towels WOW!!!!"
This was the worst experience of my stay at ANY hotel since I have been staying at hotels. I felt very uncomfortable when asking for towels we had to go get them ourselves. We had to make sure we had our used towels with us in our hands to get fresh towels. This was beyond outrageous. I am traveling with kids so using more than one towel sometimes happens but i know from now on due to this experience to travel with our own towel or at least to travel with some spare towels.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2013
Courtney
"Great deal for the location."
The hotel is in a stark, industrial-type area, but it is a nice distance from everything. About halfway between Kemeh and Galveston, it's far enough away from the crowds but still easy to get anywhere. The hotel is your typical suite-type joint; it's a bit old but maintained well. The hallways smelled a bit musty, but the room did not. Someone was complaining in the lobby about something or other, on the phone with the headquarters, when we were checking in, and they were still there when after we'd showered and got ready to go out for the night. No idea what that was about, but the staff was courteous even in the face of crabby old women. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the shower was nice. On a spur of the moment weekend getaway, it was perfect. My wife complained about the breakfast and made me go get her coffee somewhere else, but I didn't try it out.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
Ed
"EASY ACESS TO GALVESTON BEACHES"
AS WITH ALL COMFORT INNS, FIRST RATE ACCOMMODATIONS, FRIENDLY PERSONNEL, GOOD LOCATION, COMFORTABLE ROOMS.
2 night romance trip Jul 26, 2013
JOE
"Better than I expected"
Good hotel for the money.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2013
RC
"Quick Trip"
My wife and I stayed on a Saturday night after a day trip to Galvaston. The Hotel staf were very friendly and pleasant, very effecient with a full house, as they ran out of rooms for those stopping without reservations. Sunday morning breakfast was somewhat of a challenge with a large number of people trying to eat later in the morning. Overall a good stay, clean rooms, and considerate staff.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Business stay."
Very clean and close to my business. The bed was a little uncomfortable and the pillows to stiff, just a personal preference for softer pillows. There was a lot of transference of the noise from the hallway (there was a large group of very busy teenagers while I was there) who have not learned how to close a door quietly or take the key with them to avoid knocking loudly and demanding "open the door". Otherwise an okay stay.
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
"Poor"
It smelled of mildew. The breakfast stopped to early.
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2013
Danielle
"Spacious room"
The room for my family of 4 was so very spacious. We were very surprised and please. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2013
Monte
"Great deal with the right location"
A comfortable hotel for a comfortable price in the right place for our trip.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
Wendy
"Great, clean, quiet, nice amenities, breakfast"
Great room, quiet, pool, and breakfast. Staff were friendly. Get to breakfast early if you want breakfast, especially a waffle. Gets really congested in breakfast area. Need additional tables/chairs and 2nd waffle maker :) Wonderful stay!
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
Barb
"Almost There"
Everything was good except the high speed internet was slow and sometimes unreliable. The breakfast buffet was to last until 9am but at 8am there was little or no food.
4 night trip Jul 8, 2013
It was a very clean, quiet hotel. Staff was friendly, we had no issues and the room was very clean. It was just 10 minutes away from Galveston and all the crowds.
3 night trip Jul 2, 2013
"Close to the beach..."
Right of the highway, 10 mins from Galveston beach. nice hotel
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
Marc
"Perfect Location"
We enjoyed Comfort Inn! Great service, room, & continental breakfast! Our location was perfect! We thought it was a great distance to and from Galveston and were happy to be staying outside Galveston where there wasn't as much traffic and it was nice and quiet!
1 night trip Jun 16, 2013
Marissa
"convenence"
Not very well. Had a bunch of kids running hallway most of the nights. Talked to front desk and they said they know it but can't do a lot because several booked in hotel. Guess some kind of tournament. Probably be ok if not for that.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
"Small town, small hotel"
Our stay at this hotel was un eventful....the town is very small, so there is a lot of time to stay at the hotel. It is very clean and the girl at the reception desk was very courteous and helpful in letting us know where to eat, etc. it could use a little "sprucing up" by way of new more colorful curtains, etc, but other than that, the bed was okay and the room was large enough to feel comfortable. Would stay there again!
1 night trip Jun 18, 2013
Lourdes
"Vacation"
Loved the location, the staff, the breakfast, and the especially loved the business center.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
Dionne
"Perfect value for Galveston Trip"
Nice, clean, updated facility and convenient to Galveston Island. Most of all great price and convenient to everything.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2013
Allen
"Close to Galveston"
Our stay and the breakfast was good. The only complaint was the room had a mildew smell.
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
Loved our stay!
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Palmer
"Family Fun"
We reserved 5 rooms which the hotel manage to place all together. The rooms were large and nice. The only disappointment is I was told each suite had a sleeper sofa which they did not. They only had a single chair with a foot stool.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2013
"15 minutes from the Galveston Island"
My family and I have made several trips to Galveston over the last six years. This was one of the nicest hotels we've stayed in for the price! It's only 15 minutes from the beach and the King room we stayed in was so spacious!! We especially loved the fridge and microwave. Which, if you've stayed in as many hotels as we have in Galveston, you know those amenities are very hard to come by! We will DEFINITELY be staying at this hotel again for our next beach vacation and many more to come!!
2 night family trip Jun 7, 2013