All hotels in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States of America
1325 Creekshire Way, Winston-Salem, NC, 27103, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Room Service"
We booked this hotel because it offered room service ... when we called to place our order, we were told it was not offered for New Year ... VERY DISAPPOINTED because we were not told proior to our arrival so we could book elsewhere!
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
This was a great, quiet hotel. We stayed here because we needed to be close to the hospital for a few days. We chose this hotel over the others because it had an indoor pool. Unfortunately the whirlpool was out of order. But otherwise it was a very nice place.
3 night trip Dec 20, 2013
"Nice hotel in Winston-Salem, NC"
The staff was courteous and the room very spacious & clean. We will stay there again.
Other trip Dec 24, 2013
"Very nice hotel, however location challenging"
Great hotel and very nice staff but due to area construction of apartments/condominiums it is difficult to get to. Also, there isn't ant way to get directly on the road via main road without making a u-turn. But, nonetheless would stay again.
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
Continental breakfast would have been nice. Selected this location because it was near the highway.
1 night business trip Dec 15, 2013
Merilyn
The location was great! Close to shopping and eateries. I would stay here again. Hotel café was nice - good food.
Other trip Dec 12, 2013
Great, the location was near severalnice places to eat.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
"Pretty good"
Nice pool, spa tub and small but sufficient exercise room. Only issue is that the restaurant does not serve lunch so it's inconvenient if you just checked in are hungry.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2013
"Great hotel and great staff."
I would definitely recommend this hotel to a friend.
Other trip Nov 13, 2013
terri
"It was okay..."
The beds were not the best comfort. The room was very clean. The desk clerk was rude when we checked in. The breakfast was good. The waitress was very nice.
Other trip Nov 8, 2013
"Great Stay!!!"
Very relaxing stay. Everything was in close proximity of the hotel. Would definitely go back!!
1 night trip Oct 31, 2013
"Comfy Hotel"
This hotel has always impressed me with its ability to provide extra comfort. The beds are great; the pool is a nice size; the hot tub is just the right size and temp. The breakfast is delicious and the kids loved it too.
3 night family trip Oct 10, 2013
CC
"They were still finishing the hallways"
While this Hilton Garden Inn stay was typical of the good experience I expect from this brand, I was somewhat surprised to see that the hallways were still being wallpapered during our stay. Somewhat offputting.
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
"Parent's weekend at Wakeforest"
first off no discount was offered to us wakeforest parents?, yet they had balloons at the desk in the school colors! i had to wait for my room, due to the fact an apartment project was being built almost on top of the left wing of the hotel...and i thought that I was being prudent in foreseeing loud noises....not the case ...on my last full day there , i was awoken by workers removing the wallpaper in my hallway...no warning letter slipped under the door no warning whatso ever for this major inconvenience!!!. when i complained to the front desk, they offered to move me, yet i was leaving in less than 24 hours and it was not worth the hassle....i might return i might not....we will see.
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
KL
"Good for the money."
Everything was good except I noticed I could hear my TV outside of the room even though the volume wasn't loud.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
Very comfortable; reasonable rates; great location
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
KU
"Overnight trip"
Our stay at the Hilton Garden was very pleasing. We were traveling with 9 teenage girls (volleyball tournament) and the staff took good care of us making us feel right at home. Thanks for the extra towels and blankets. Our only issue was the phone didn't work properly in one of the rooms, the front desk acknowledged the issued but couldn't fix the phone because there was no maintenance staff on duty. We only stayed overnight and had cell phones so this wasn't a big problem. The hot breakfast was fast, plentiful and great!
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
Coach
"Great hotel just outside of the city."
Great location. Close to plenty of shops and restaurants. Not even 10 mins from downtown.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
"Great staff"
The front desk staff was extremely friendly both at check in and check out.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
"Better than a comfort inn."
The service was very friendly and fast. Breakfast was pretty good. Only complaint I had was neither of the sleep number beds worked. One of them had the valve ripped away from the mattress and neither one of them seemed to have wall plugs to plug it in. The beds were both stuck on what I believed was the firmest setting. Even though that was the case, when I woke up my back didn't hurt as it does with any other bed.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
Jeff S.
"Nice area shopping and restaurants nearby"
Nice location. Its a hilton chain. Name says itself
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"Fix the thermostat !"
The thermostat in my room was completely unresponsive to inputs from me. It just kept on blasting cold air despite repeated, and I mean repeated, attempts to moderate the temperature. The room was like the proverbial meat locker.
Other trip Jun 6, 2013
"Loved This Property"
Everything about this property was outstanding. The only issue was the dryer in the laundry was out of order and I didn't know until I had already washed my clothes as it was not marked out-of-order. I had to go to a laundry nearby to dry my clothes. Also, even though I had prepaid through Hotels.com, my credit card was charged for a night when I checked out, which I didn't realize until later that day. When I called the property to find out why I had been charged, the Manager told me it was because the credit card used by Hotels.com had been declined and their system just charged my card since it was on file for incidentals. I had to have the Manager contact my bank, I had to contact my bank and go through an undoing process that I really didn't have time for. Disappointed in Hotels.com for that. Property was great, though. Would definitely stay there again!
1 night trip Mar 31, 2013
"Not any place better to stay for the money"
Average hotel in terms of room and amenities, however the included full restaurant quality breakfast, customer service and interest in pleasing the guests that we experienced was certainly out of the ordinary. Great place to stay. Looking forward to going back.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
"Youth Event at LJVM Aquire the Fire"
The hotel was awesome. It was clean and looked new, very well kept. The breakfast crew was wonderful, smiling and friendly. Great way to start a long day.
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2013
NBC Youth Group IMPRINT
"Even When Someone Else Tries to Make Your Stay Bad"
The front desk staff was very helpful and even offered to pay for my dinner when someone set off the doorbell in my ADA equipped room in the middle of the night.
Other trip Mar 18, 2013
Joy
There is an indoor pool at this hotel.
2 night business trip Jan 18, 2013
Lori
"We had to leave due to a party causing problems!!!"
We chose this hotel cause we wanted a nice stay before an all day hospital visit for our son We had just put him to bed and or grandson to bed and the alarm was pulled by someone who was partying at the hotel. The alarm was broken and kept going off and I demanded to be moved to another hotel. Our son has Aspregers and was very scared.
Business trip Jan 16, 2013
"Great hotel for family and business travel."
Location, cleanliness and general experience was excellent. The staff could not be more pleasant and helpful. Highly recommended.
Other trip Dec 9, 2012
food good, room clean, service okay,
1 night trip Nov 22, 2012
The mattresses were extremely uncomfortable! The felt like thick plastic bags with a little padding that you could change the height, but they still felt the same. Uncomfortable! I'm giving the lowest overall rating because of how bad the mattresses were!
2 night trip Sep 7, 2012
Great hotel and near Wake Forest, I enjoyed the friendly service.
Other trip Sep 10, 2012
"Great hotel for shoppers"
Hotel staff very friendly and professional. The hotel was very clean and quiet even with a family reunion group and wedding event.
Other trip Aug 8, 2012
"Very Convenient"
I enjoyed my stay here. Room was very comfortable and quiet.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2012
"excellent experience"
Everything was very good, but next time we will stay at a place where breakfast is included. The cost mounted up with seven of us.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2012
"Great location, great facilities for families"
Overall my family and I were pleased with this Hilton. The staff was friendly and accommodated our needs as we were traveling with our 1 & 2 year old.
Other trip Jul 31, 2012

"Will Not Be Back"
Nice from the exterior, very low budget on the inside, rooms resembled a days inn The food and service during the morning breakfast was excellent
2 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
Greg
Great stay in Winston Salem on our way back from Myrtle Beach to Ontario. Near great shopping. There is a great restaurat near by called the Village Tavern, great food and service.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Judy
"Outstanding service and great atmosphere."
Very welcoming staff who couldn't have been better.Food is very good and rooms are spacious and clean. Very comfortable beds! Surrounding area is being built up but this does not interfere with the comfort of the stay. Hotel convenient for an array of shops.
2 night family trip Apr 29, 2014
Sheila
"oK hotel"
average hotel in middle of building development not really a finished area. Bed and food good though
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2012