All hotels in Muscle Shoals, Alabama, United States of America
5101 Hwy 43 S, Muscle Shoals, AL, 35674, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Weekend in Muscle Shoals"
The room was comfortable with plenty of room. I did miss having somewhere to hang a towel by the shower. Bed was comfortable as were the pillows which I rarely find at a motel. Had no problem using the wifi in the room.
2 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
Ray
"decent value in Muscle Shoals"
room was clean & ready when we checked in. Breakfast was nothing special but was well stocked & fresh. TV could have better reception. overall a decent value.
1 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
"Great place!"
Great stay!
1 night business trip May 9, 2015
Anthony W
"Clean hotel"
Hotel was very clean, pool was closed and can clearly her people coughing all night in next room. But overall was a nice hotel. I would stay again if I had to.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Nice, clean hotel"
Nice, clean hotel. Very friendly staff. Would definitely stay again if I'm ever in the area.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Lori
Hotel room was as nice as any higher end hotel. No problems at all. Lots of restaurants around. Hotel is one block off he main road which they dont tell you. So i passed it by and went a few miles down the road before heading back.
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
Mitchell
"Great time in Muscle Shoals"
Great Inkeepers....especially impressed by the cleanliness and the breakfast.
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
david
"close to sights"
Adequate
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Better than using GPS"
The hotel was very nice but what made it exceptional were the people behind the desk. One in particular helped me plan my touring route each day. I put away the gps I had brought and totally relied on her. . Being 66, female and traveling alone this was extremely helpful.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Guess48
"Comfortable bed in a quiet room."
Good location, very comfortable and quiet...and most of all, nice bed! Decent breakfast served, with some hot food. We'd stay here again, if ever in the area.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Nice if you canfind it!"
The stay was great, but if not for a local friend I never would have found it using my I-pad mapping. Totally messed up just glad I didn't have a heart attack and depending on an ambullance using GPS to get there. NOT COMFORT INN's FAULT!!
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
"S3rved its purpose"
Comfortable clean room with good breakfast. Very peaceful.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
Pimp C
Clean and comfortable. We stay here quite a bit when visiting family. The biggest downside is being placed next to the elevator especially when traveling with a 3 year old.
2 night trip Dec 20, 2013
"Hunting Trip 2013"
Had a great stay...Made it even better with the Sundance Saloon being directly behind it (great time there!). And the much needed breakfast from the Waffle House the next day.... :)
1 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2013
excellent value. Great breakfast
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
"Exactly what I expected."
Not many frills but wasn't expecting any. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was adequate.
2 night business trip Oct 15, 2013
Greg
"Why do they allow smoking in the rooms?"
The stay was fine but there was a strong smell of cigarette smoke in the corridors and rooms. Why does this place still allow smoking in the rooms?
1 night trip Oct 10, 2013
"This was just one night as we were passing through"
I had 2 complaints. The first was the smell of smoke in the non-smoking areas and the second was the filthiness of the rug in the room. i don't know why these can't be scrubbed more often. Otherwise,
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
Jean
"Clean and comfortable"
It was what I expected. The room was clean and the staff was friendly.
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2013
"Nice Hotel In Middle of Nowhere"
I did like this hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful. Main thing is that the GoogleMaps and Apple Maps will not send you to the right place. The address on here is also slightly wrong...you will need to call the hotel for directions. It is a little far from all the nice food and shops on the otherside of the river, but all and all it was a nice place.
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2013
"It's an ok hotel on the main drag"
The Comfort in is a typical hotel right on the main road. The pool faces the highway and is kind of small, but the hotel is clean and friendly. The continental breakfast was well tended and all the service attendants were personable and accommodating. It's pretty inexpensive for overnight stay and convenient to the main stores and attractions.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
Barbara B
"cce"
The staff was very friendly and helpful!
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"Little leaguer's"
The hotel was very nice, however there was a little league baseball tournament in town, and considering the amount of rainfall that occurred during my stay, their ballgames were postponed. The noise and the door knocking pranks went on all afternoon and into the evening. Other than that the hotel was o.k.
3 night trip Jul 4, 2013
Frustrated
"Very good stay"
The room and hotel overall was very nice. It still looked and smelled new. Room was very clean. Great neighborhood. Very satisfied.
1 night family trip May 24, 2013
"Average"
Not the best Comfort Suite I've ever stayed in.
1 night business trip May 13, 2013
"Exactly what i expected"
Rooms were clean, staff was friendly, the bed was comfortable. I couldn't have asked for more for the price.
Other trip Mar 5, 2013
"Impressed"
The hotel was better than expected.
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2013
"A pleasant surprise."
This hotel offered everything I needed for my business trip. The free wireless internet was faster than most hotels. The bed was comfortable and the room was quiet. Breakfast was more than the traditional continental breakfast. My only disappointment was no NFL channel so I missed Thursday Night Football. Nicely priced for the ammenities offered.
Other trip Nov 19, 2012

"God frukost"
Ett rent och bra hotell.möjlighet till tvätt,god frukost
1 night romance trip May 26, 2015
SE
"Viaggio di lavoro"
Hotel modello motel veramente povero e un po' trasandato, valido per un soggiorno di una sola notte.
Other trip May 17, 2014
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2013
3 night trip May 23, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Comfort Inn Muscle Shoals

"A comfortable, clean place to sleep"
05/26/15 Joy J Albany, United States
I had an early flight out and just needed a comfortable, clean place to sleep for a couple of hours. This fit the bill. My brother made the reservation and didn't have my AAA number so they had to redo the bill, which the desk clerk was more than happy to do. The water in the outdoor pool was very, very cold!
"Room is okay but for sure NOT business friendly!"
03/31/15 Rod R Tupelo, Mississippi
I've stayed at this hotel a few times but I won't be coming back because when I stay in this area it is always on business - this hotel is not a good hotel for business travelers. Their business center is a joke. Slow, antiquated computer with no printer at all. I needed to print something and saved it on my thumb drive then asked the front desk if they could print it and they couldn't. That's ridiculous. Really, don't stay here if you are on business. I'm a Choice Privilege Diamond member and this hotel is for construction workers and just passers through.
"Not like other visits there"
02/17/15 Teresa P Woodstock, Georgia, United States
We have stayed at this location many times, but this last visit makes me question whether I will stay again. I made our reservation with the motel originally. Joshua helped me and he was very nice. That is where the good time ended. I unloaded our things when we got there, and then I was gone until that night. I noticed the room was stuffy when we got back, so I turned on the air to circulate cool air. I found out it didn't work. I also discovered the sheets were very scratchy and uncomfortable. I called the front desk, and the guy told me the motel was full, and all he had was a smoking room. I could not take that due to my allergies. He did not offer to change my bed linens. I checked the mattress pad to see if that might be a contributing factor. IT HAD A STAIN ON THE SIDE OF IT. YUCK!!!!! The next morning the front desk person told me they have new sheets, and that was why they were probably scratchy. Ever heard of fabric softener? I could have lived with the dust, but the rest was unacceptable.
"Too short stay to make deep review"
02/14/15 Tvrtko1995 Atlanta
But, as long as I stayed, it seems to be OK. It was overcrowded with some kind of construction crew that night. I don't eat breakfast. So, I cannot make any remarks about that feature. I used pre-payed option to save couple of bucks. Seems to be simply stay with no frills and no thrills.
"Good Hotel"
12/24/14 TNANG Maryville, Tennessee
In town for family gathering..room clean..staff helpful and friendly..free standard breakfast..good room..BUT...BIG gap between door and doorframe..thus letting in light from hall way!..Great location to get to local eateries..Easy to find! Will stay again and would recommend to family and friends!
"Very friendly staff"
12/05/14 lovingroadtrips madisonville,ky
took my mother for a mom & daughter get away, the hotel was clean & the staff were very nice & friendly, only suggestion would be an indoor pool, as for location your GPS will not take you to the correct place, so you will just have to use common scense
"Nice, clean hotel out in rural AL--but ignore the GPS"
11/11/14 Pam K Birmingham, Alabama
Nothing fancy here, but it fit the bill. The rooms were clean, spacious, and available upon arrival. Breakfast is served free of charge. There is a standard combination of hot and cold choices. Staff was very nice and helpful. Our GPS sent us 5 miles down the road in the opposite direction of the hotel. Fortunately we called the hotel, and we were directed back to the hotel. Apparently this is a common problem with the hotel address.
"Room odor"
10/15/14 Kay A Chattanooga, Tennessee
I recently stayed. At this hotel on October 10, 2014. I stayed on the 2nd floor. The first room I was given walked in it had a damp feel as if the shower had run all day. There was a very strong order that literally smelled like arm pits. The tiolet was not clean there was fical matter on the inside of the bowl. I requested a room change and that room also had a damp feel and smell. I sprayed the room with Lysol but it just felt nasty. I would have tried another hotel but it was late and we had a 2 month old baby with us. My other family members also stayed there same complaint damp smell and feeling. The front desk told one of my family members that someone had complained about a room but she's not giving her that room. She had no idea that this was my realitive. I thought that was very unprofessional. I must say this was the worse hotel I've ever stayed in. The only thing that was pleasant was the lady that was attending the breakfast area. She was very friendly and appeared to be an overall good person. I would recommend that this hotel keep the air running in the room once it's clean. Each room the air was either off or running on fan. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
"Comfortable, clean place to stay"
07/23/14 levida Georgia
We stayed at this inn when we went to Tuscumbia to see the Helen Keller play. It was comfortable and clean, and the staff members were very helpful. It was a good location for all the places we wanted to visit.
"very courteous and caring staff"
07/10/14 36larry1970 La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic
We were in tuscumbia (muscle shoals) for our grandson's baseball tournamnt. Each day the staff asked how the game had gone. Some of the staff even attended some of the games. It was clean and cool. Best hotel we have stayed in.