All hotels in Manchester, Tennessee, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here201 Expressway Dr, Manchester, TN, 37355, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"manchester TN stay"
room was small. close to highway. not a lot of breakfast assortment.
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
carole
"This property needs a lot of renovation work."
This property is need of a lot of renovation. The walls in the room I stayed in, room 212, were touched up with paint that did not match at all so the walls were very blotchy looking. The carpet was severely stained as were the upholstered covers on the window seats. The breakfast area is very small, having only two tables for patrons. The breakfast items were very, very limited compared to other Microtels I have stayed at. The staff was not overly helpful and the check-in using Hotels.com was a small problem and I was told this was because of the use of a "third party source" like Hotels.com. I have stayed at much better Microtels so this one was a real disappiontment.
2 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
Carlen
"Not clean"
Carpet was filthy
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Very nice, Great value"
I got a really good rate. Normally would pay as much at a HI Express. Was very happy with hotel.
3 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
TO
"not happy this year they need new people working."
Last year I stayed here it was amazing. This time I was very disappointed. The room we stayed in was on the first floor for handicapped people since my wife can't walk well. The room smelled musty, there was mold dust on the chair and mold starting to grow on the chair cushion.We did tell the front desk whom was a young person and never saw mold dust and mold before. He took the chair to clean it. I did ask for a different room but didn't get it. Me and my wife have health issues. While we stayed the room was never vacuumed and the bed was only made never changed we never got new towels either and we stayed for three days.When we went to check out the lady asked how my stay was I told her and her response was " I am sorry " and "your receipt will be emailed to you from Expedia ". Hope my daughter gets a home well stay with her next year or well change motels.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
robert
"over night stay while traveling"
Stay was all right. Actually, we got there at midnight and due to communication gaffe, we were assigned a room that was already occupied. The occupant was awakened when we tried to enter, but had their deadbolt on. We went back downstairs and the clerk had to call the room to find out who was in the room. Probably not too good for the occupant. We were assigned another room, which was a nice room. This is not a complaint; just an informational item. The mix-up left the clerk at night with a challenge on how to resolve the issue. Otherwise, the stay was fine.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Richrd Reynolds
Great place to stay a day or two, and it is pet friendly also.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"good place to stay - also pet friendly"
Reasonable rates. Good very clean rooms. Much better than any of the other name brand pet friendly hotels I've visited. No stained stinking carpets. Would not have known if a pet had been in the room or not. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014
Bob M
"Nice Place to Stay"
We were impressed with Microtel. Our room was spacious, Well equipped and very comfortable. The staff was courteous and knowledgable. The continental breakfast had a good variety.
1 night family trip Sep 3, 2014
Lawrence Briles
"Clean renovated room"
Hotel was renovated and modern. Room was very clean with all amenities. Wood definitely stay here again. If this hotel is any indication of other Microtels this is my new mid-priced hotel chain.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Bryan
"Great for the price"
Perfect for a one night layover during my road trip! Rooms are clean and comfy, a bit small but hey it's just one night. Better than the motels for the same price. Also feels safer to sleep here!
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
Edwin
AWFUL! Don't be fooled by the fresh paint job, they did not do any customer service training with their staff. On a 97 degree day, they claimed they couldn't find the keys to their outdoor pool so my three year old could go swimming. The bathroom wasn't cleaned properly, black hair everywhere!! I had not stayed at a Microtel before, but I certainly won't be going back to this chain in the future. Avoid this place at all cost.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
"paper thin walls"
Very loud noises, TV etc. From the rooms on either side.
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2014
Good, new and clean hotel! Would stay next time.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
Don
"none"
adequate
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2014
"Nice room"
Room was clean. Beds were comfortable. A little musty or damp smelling but not terrible. Everyone was very friendly. Would stay again.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Great stay all around"
Everything was really nice. We would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Even better than I expected"
After a long day on the road, I checked in around 9:30. The desk clerk processed me in just a couple of minutes. I found the room extremely comfortable and quiet. The breakfast buffet was quite nice and met all my needs. I will certainly plan to stay here again.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
RonFlorida
"nice place to stay"
The room was small but nice. It was very clean and the bed was comfy. The staff was very friendly. There was a nice variety for the breakfast. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"great stay at hotel by the interstate"
Room was clean and comfortable. Hotel felt safe. Convenient to the interstate between Nashville and Chattanooga. Night clerk could have been more helpful. I asked for directions to the stairs when I checked in because the elevator was full. She told me there were stairs at either end of the hall, but didn't tell me which end my room was on. I picked the wrong staircase and had to walk the length of the hall passed the crowd getting off of the full elevator to get to my room which was at the distant end of the hall near the other staircase. Also, I asked that night for a piece of bread or a banana because I needed to take some medicine with food. That was too much to ask and she rudely directed me to the vending machine.
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
Is ok for the price good enough
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Jiky
"adequate"
We were just spending the night while traveling. Nothing special, but no complaints. Breakfast was typical. We may stay again on the way home.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Convenient location and many restaurants."
Front staff, poor additude, breakfast not prepared many people waiting for waffles, not enough food to go around, big hassle trying to get pool open on time, my room smelled very musty, glad it was only one knight. :-(
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Good but not clean"
Carpet were dirty... Everything else looked pretty good. I will come again.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Very nice but very small room"
Far better than I expected for the price! Perfect for one person as the room was not much bigger than the queen size bed. Very comfortable and clean, but I would hesitate to take the standard room for 2 people.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
tiny pool but otherwise great
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
"Neglected, Filthy, Management Should Be Ashamed!"
“Note to Manager: DON'T SKIMP ON HOUSEKEEPING STAFF” Due to a major remodeling job at my home I had to spend the night elsewhere with little notice so I chose this motel since it was close to my home, a "Brand Name" facility, and relatively new so I assumed it would be a smart and economic choice just for one night. The first thing I noticed in the first room I was given, was the fact that it had not been vacuumed as evidenced by the peanuts and other things scattered about which of course got me wondering if it had been cleaned at all, so I look around and as you can see in the photographs there was dirt and dust on nearly every surface in the room and not just the "Oops, I missed a spot" kind, but the kind so thick & sticky you could tell these areas have been neglected for a while. The ice bucket has old filth and sticky fingerprints on it, the coffee maker still smells of coffee and has old coffee residue in it, the toilet hasn't been cleaned, the hairdryer, bedpost, closet & table tops have thick stick to your finger type dust collections, you have to wonder as well...was the bed linen even changed or has someone just been making the bed and calling it a clean room? I asked to be moved and I find exactly the same issues and end up not being able to sleep all night because I'm afraid of laying in a dirty bed and I can't go home and it's Friday night and all the better hotels are full. There is only one employee & she was running herself to death trying to do everything
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Clara
"This hotel didn't meet my expectations."
When I booked this hotel it had an excellent review. I have traveled a lot in the last two years and this hotel escapes me how it received that rating. I was booked next to the elevator and without a refrigerator or microwave. I was told by the staff that that was because I booked on line. They give the smaller rooms and the rooms with out the earlier mentioned amenities to those that book online. I have not had that issue before this stay. I also never saw a piece of fruit at breakfast. I was booked for 9 days.The hotel staff said that was because the hotel was towards the end of the deliveries from Nashville. Again, never had that issue before. Walls were paper thin...it was just not good. I have stayed at plenty of Super 8s that were way better!
9 night trip Jul 22, 2014
unhappy
"Nice hotel, very convenient place, great price."
I would have given this hotel a 5/5 were it not for a group of young adults hanging out in the parking lot. When we returned to the car after checking in (we had reservations and the process went well), the group was at our car. My wife was ready to leave the hotel immediately, believing the hotel to be unsafe. We were able to leave without incident to get something to eat, and by the time we returned the group had let.
The price is right. The location is very convenient. There are other stores such as restaurants and grocery stores for your convenience. I had trouble figuring out how to work the shower. Instructions would be helpful. My friend's room had no refrigerator.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"Recently renovated"
I got the third floor, the whole floor was non smoking so it was good, it was clean since I'm sensitive to dirt and mold, so I will know when the room is dirty. The room is alittle bit small but all in all have what you need for a good might sleep. It's close to Some food place so you don't have to drive far to eat.
2 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
"Nice. Especially for the price."
Very nice room for the money. I've payed a lot more to stay in far worse places. They even kept breakfast open late because some high school teams games got rained out and the kids were going nuts. If I'm ever in Manchester again this will be the first place I book.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Adam
"Oh No You Didn’t!"
The windows were dirty, the desk clerk handed me glass cleaner and a rag! The room smelled musty and she also handed me air freshener. Call me crazy but isn’t there someone besides the customer who should clean the room? The pool was not working because the chemicals were out of balance. The desk clerk expressed her unhappiness regarding a micromanaging owner. We did not stay. We left. Thank you for the refund.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Kim Kempf
"Nice room"
Stopped after a long day of driving. Staff was very cordial and helpful
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Agrv8n
"Get what you pay for!"
Stay was one night while traveling and inexpensive. Breakfast was missing some food (fruit, yogurt), no one there to replenish when food ran out. Garbage can was overflowing that we had to put breakfast garbage on floor. Pool was closed due to cloudiness. Room was clean and beds were comfortable.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Keith
"A Bargain"
This Hotel was in a very good location, plenty of places to eat nearby. The room was excellent. What more would you want. TV,Nice shower,Phone and WIFI...the price was right. Good neighborhood and that's important to me.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Best in Town?"
Since the is is the only manchester hotel that I've stayed in, I can't verify that is actually is the best, but I can't imagine finding any better value for money. This was probably my 4th or 5th stay over the past 12 months.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Roger
"Nice exterior--smelly and dirty inside"
Microtel needs to rethink how it operates this motel. I assumed the Microtel name meant small, efficient, and worthy of the Wyndham name. It looked ok to begin with, other than a panel falling off the front desk. When we got to the room and opened the door, I thought it was really cute, until I was assailed with a musty, dank odor. If we hadn't been exhausted from our drive, we definitely would have turned around and left. The bathroom had its own special odor, possibly from the filthy shower curtain. There was dirt and hair on the floor. Breakfast was good, but I felt like putting a towel down over the dirty, spotted chairs. We don't need fancy. We don't need big. We just need clean.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2014
Dr. Grandma
"Management/shower"
Was in a crisis situation requiring some compassion from the management... I got none. It would make me really rethink ever going to Microtel again. Shower wouldn't drain which I always find very gross.
1 night business trip Jun 2, 2014
Denise Willey
"False advertising and an old property"
Our hotel "suite" was no suite at all, but one room with a two foot protrusion someone must have thought qualified as a "wall"jutting out between the headboard of the bed and the foot of the fold out couch. The furniture was old and the room was very musty. When I asked for a roll-away bed to accommodate my son, the only place they could put it would have blocked off the walk-way by the door to the room and the bathroom; so instead I asked them to take it away and my seven year-old had to sleep on the window seat. This was a terrible experience and I will never stay at one of these properties again.
Other trip May 30, 2014
"Convenient location"
Traveling to our daughter's wedding we stopped the night in Manchester. The Microtel was conveniently located right off the highway with many places surrounding it for eating at. The staff was very friendly and the room clean and comfortable. Would highly recommend.
1 night trip May 18, 2014
Judy
"good place for overnight"
. We were greeted by a very friendly person at the desk. Our room had a king bed which made the room seem small. There was a giant wardrobe which acted as the closet. The desk in the room was barely big enough for a laptop. There were no free outlets and the coffeepot had to be unplugged for the computer. There is a wired access to the internet in the room which is much faster than the wireless. The room was clean and although there were a large number of construction guys staying there while working on the highway, the second floor was very quiet and our room was next to the elevator. In the morning we attended the breakfast, not much here but carbs but an okay place to grab a cup of coffee.
1 night trip May 21, 2014
traveler2014
"Good place for an overnight stay"
We got the single queen room and it was a small room, but I wasn't looking for much more. It was clean, the A/C was working and the bed/linens were good. Shower had good pressure. The only protein in the breakfast was hard boiled eggs and my child can't eat eggs. There were plenty of options right by the hotel though. I thought the flosser in my shave kit was my toothbrush, so I didn't have one. They gave me a workable toothbrush. Couldn't hear the interstate even though our room was exposed that way. Good night's stay at a good price. Would stay there again.
1 night trip May 22, 2014
BMX Dad
"Fair for the price"
Fairly clean, AC stopped working during the night. Bed was VERY firm but clean sheets. For the price it wasn't bad. Your getting what you pay for here.
Other trip May 20, 2014
Very clean rooms and courteous associates. Over all a pleasent experience. Would recommend to others.
2 night trip with friends May 15, 2014
"rate"
Floors were stained to the point I was afraid to take off my shoes. Floors were very thin, could hear the person above me walk, and could hear the tv. Service was good and location was very convenient, price was great, but still expected more from Wyndahm.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Adrienne
"overnight stay"
We chose the Microtel based on other reviews and the fact that is was half-way between our home in Florida and our destination in Chicago. The room was adequate; clean and comfortable. A little small, but since it was just an overnight stay, if was fine. The breakfast was good.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
"Comfort and affordable"
The hotel was conveniently located right by the highway near several restaurants. The room was big and comfortable. We were heading to Atlanta and found it a good midway point.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
"Excellent value for price paid"
Ok, so the room is small (as mentioned in some reviews I read). BUT, if you are just looking for a quiet, clean, comfortable, and convenient place to sleep, shower, and have a little breakfast for one or two days, while on the road or short visit for a short while, this is a fine choice, Breakfast was very good -- they actually had real eggs. Not hot, but cold hard-boiled eggs. But for a place that doesn't actually cook breakfast, I thought that was a fine way to add some protein in addition to the usual high-carb fare served for breakfast by most low-cost hotels.
1 night trip May 8, 2014
S. Gilbert
Walls are thin and can hear a lot from next door
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014