All hotels in Manchester, Tennessee, United States of America
201 Expressway Dr, Manchester, TN, 37355, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value for money
    Dirty
  • Bar and Beverages
    Bar is not good
    Bad pool
"Good hotel. Fine experience."
Fine - good value. No problems. Stayed here overnight on a longer trip to Florida. Worked out fine. Breakfast was the usual cold minimal fair.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Visit Family"
Rooms always clean
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
Issue with Expedia credit card not going through. I was charged $15.00 by the hotel for the pet, thought that was covered in my reservation. Not the hotel's deal, but I'm not satisfied with this at all.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Would not stay again"
The hotel itself looked good and the location was good. But, the room had stains all over the carpet and chair cushions and the pillowcases were dingy so it was hard to feel like the we were staying in a clean room. Definitely didn't walk barefoot! There were also dead flies in the bathtub. I guess it was at least a good thing they were dead. The breakfast was poor. I am not picky about coffee but you could see through it and it tasted like the cardboard cup it was in. The apple juice tasted like water. I don't expect much anymore at continental breakfasts but this was sub-par. The room rate was less than others we had looked at online so I guess you get what you pay for. We would not stay here again however.
1 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
Lynn
"Amazing Hotel!"
Our stay was fantastic at this hotel! The complimentary breakfast was just what I needed in the morning as well! Would stay again!
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Matthew
Good location for travel between destinations. Close to freeway. Clean.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
Dee
"Stuffy room with no air conditioning"
When we checked in Thursday night we told them the air conditioning wasn't working properly. They couldn't move us to another room. By the time we left on Sunday, nothing had ever been done. The room was very stuffy.
3 night trip with friends Apr 9, 2015
"Quick Stop"
We needed a place for the drive home. Liked the accessibility to highway. Carpet and furniture had a lot stains. The bathroom was not super clean either.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Small town 1 hr from nashville"
Room not cleaned and rude front desk worker (nite shift). Had to wait 6 minutes at front desk to find him smoking outside. He told me to go upstairs and get the dirty towels before he could give us new ones. Our room wasn't cleaned so we had no towels, trash not dumped, and unmade beds. Dissapointing.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"4 star"
The hotel was very clean. Staff cry friendly. Directions from hotels. Com needs updated. Had us get off 1 exit to early and take a roundabout way. When ended up going over the next exit straight to hotel? Did not understand this at all. Other than that hotel was great.
1 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
"It was a very nice place to stay"
It was a very good place to stay considering it was in the lower tier for cost. It was quiet, comfortable, clean and close to the hyway. The breakfast was good but not extensive.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Craig
"Nice hotel. Close to the highway."
a/c controls hard to operate. Could not get fan to stay on a comfortable level.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Theresa
"Overnite stay"
Very clean and adequate. Good breakfast. Friendly staff.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2015
"very loud....needs noise insulation"
Everything was great Except we were on the first floor near the breakfast area and it was EXTREMELY LOUD all morning. We are late night travelers and we like to sleep in, however this was NOT an option! The noise from the rooms above us and the breakfast eaters was Soooo loud all morning! We were awake from 6am until we left.....very tired!
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Sometimes You Get What You Pay For!"
Although this hotel has made upgrades in the furniture and nice bathrooms, someone forgot to tell them to clean the rugs and get new pillows and linens. They also forgot to train the cleaning staff on dusting and cleaning a hotel room. Our bathroom was clean but the rug in the room was REALLY stained and looked just plain dirty. I put my overnight bag on the table to avoid it! The pillow cases were so thin that you could see the stained pillows beneath. My exhausted husband didn't seem to mind but I was glad that I had brought my own pillows. The sheets looked like they had also seen better days as well as the dust ruffles that may not have been changed in a long time. To top this off, I picked up the phone to call down stairs and find out when the continental breakfast ended and discovered the dirtiest, grimy looking phone I have ever seen in a hotel! I decided to leave the crumbs all over the rest of the phone and I wiped the handle off and still called downstairs. The night clerk never answered even after ten rings. My husband and I have been in over seven hotels in the last two months of traveling and never encountered anything like this. I rely heavily on reviews so felt I needed to do this one. We had even stayed in another Microtel in Florida and it was very clean and nice. I noticed a lot of men at breakfast so maybe this is a nice, cheap spot for guys needing a nights sleep. Can't imagine any women I know spending more than one night there.
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
Dianne
"Poor cleaning services in the rooms"
We came into that hotel after an 11 hr trip up from Florida, tired and hungry and with another 11 hr trip the following day. The linens were clean, the the room had not been dusted or vacuumed. Because of bad weather in Tennessee and Kentucky, we had to stay a second night. I took pictures of a dirty floor in the bathroom, food on the floor in the room as well as an old dirty sock by the bed, crumbs on the drawer by the refrigerator. There were at least 12 dead bugs on the window seat left window on the inside rail. It was obvious, that room had not been vacuumed for a long time and the hair on the floor and dust in the bathroom was not just from one previous guest. We stayed in that room because we thought it was to only be for one night. The front desk was very nice, but managemt and owners should know they have people not doing their jobs. I do have pictures if the management needs proof of room 201.
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
"Carpeting was dirty"
It would have been great except it needed vacuuming.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"Sleepless"
Small room. Lousy lighting. Worst cup of coffee I ever had, tasted like pool water.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
bruce
"Downhill since 2014"
After a very positive experience last year (in the same facility in Manchester, TN), we rebooked and stayed at this Microtel Inn this past week. We were disappointed that the carpet had dirty spots on it between the beds (it looked spots from something spilled that was not cleaned up) , fingerprints on the mirrors above the head of the beds, as well as a less than clean corner in the bathroom next to the tub. Also, when I put the spare toilet paper on the holder, the space where it was stored was not clean. The staff with whom we had contact was helpful and courteous. The beds were comfortable.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Christine
"Perfect stop-over"
This was my second stay. I returned because the hotel is convenient, well kept, fresh looking, the staff are courteous and the rate through hotels.com was great. As a solo female traveler I felt secure as well. All the amenities are close by: gas, drug store, and other shopping.
1 night trip Feb 18, 2015
Yvonne
"Nice room but no other services to be found"
I was very pleased with the room especially the pillow top mattress. This is the first time I've stayed at a hotel and didn't feel like I was going to need a back surgery afterwards. The first morning I noticed the room didn't have a pen anywhere, so I went to the front desk to ask for one to use... after hearing the male clerk arguing and begging his girl to see him again over the phone in the back room, I rang the bell. I heard him loudly say to her "wait a minute, I have a guest". I had to use the only pen they had which was the one guests need to use for checking in. A hotel that has no other pens???? So I decided to use the pen quickly and return it. A few hours afterwards, I had a contract that I need to make a copy of. After interrupting another phone call the clerk was loudly having in the back room, I was amazed to find out that the hotel doesn't make photocopies. I was floored! What kind of business stay was this??? Room was great, hotel services were nonexistent.
3 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
"Just needed a place to sleep"
I booked a room with 2 queen beds and was given a room the size of a walk in closet with one full bed. I was told that Expedia had requested a one bed room and that he (clerk) did not know how to fix it. I needed 2 beds and told him I would go across the street then somehow he managed to find me a room with 2 beds.
"Quick overnighter"
We stayed one night. It was a small room but comfortable. The breakfast was very adequate. We just needed a good night's sleep and good breakfast and got both.
Roger
"Great for our needs."
Nice, clean rooms at an affordable price. The evening hostess was a wonderful lady. She was nice and very helpful! We paid for an extra cot and got the nicest full size roll out bed I've seen. Room is small and TV is small but it is a "microtel" so that is to be expected. Overall a great experience.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Family Trip
"Nice hotel where we needed to be"
Loved everything about the room except the bed was pretty uncomfortable, I'm used to cheap hotel beds but this one I lost sleep over
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
sarah
"Manchester Microtel"
Outstanding facility, close to fast food and sit down dining and a variety of commercial businesses like Walmart. Great value!!!
4 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
"Perfect for a one night stop."
Extra 10 minutes of cleaning in the bathroom room would do wonders for this place. My only complaint is just wasn't clean enough. Thank goodness we only stayed one night and only there to sleep.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"OK for the price but probably wouldn't stay again."
The room was one of the smallest I've seen in a long while. One desk chair and a padded window seat but no comfortable place to sit except on the bed. A couple of stains on the window seat upolstery and the pillows were very lumpy and need replacement. Other than that, the room was clean and good enough for a quick overnight stay since the price was pretty low. The breakfast was adequate with cereal, waffles, hard-boiled eggs and yogurt. It would be nice if they offered some fruit.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
bet
"Family stayed at one place."
The staff was very friendly. Assisted us when we had a young child needing milk. Had a small breakfast available.
1 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
Charlotte
"Clean hotel, nice staff"
This was a stop on a travel experience. Met all our needs at a reasonable price.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"real clean but,,,,"
every thing was great ,hotel smelled fresh.the only thing was the floor in room wasnt vaccumed ,potatochips on floor.its like someone just forgot to vacum . the rest of the room was real clean and smelled fresh.to tired to complain,back on the road early .didnt ruin the stay
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
cari
"Firm bed quiet rom."
Weather forced this stay. fortunately it proved to be a good solid firm bed, clean room, though a bit small it worked. Quiet- clean- good bed and decent continental breakfast made it work well.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"OK stay"
Nice hotel didn't look like the room was well cleaned, found a beer bottle cap by the bed.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"DM, From Illinois"
Easy to get to and very clean and comfortable-- Staff was great
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Very comfortable room"
Spent the night due to a last minute weather flare up during a motorcycle ride from St. Louis to Orlando. Great oasis!
1 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2014
"Our stay"
We were very happy with our room. The breakfast was very good.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
johnathen
"Traveling from Florida"
First time at this hotel very nice will stay here again
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"family visit"
We only stayed one night. However, we had stayed previously also for a family vvisit. We enjoyed both stays. Other than being placed right in front of the elevators.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
rachel
"Florida Road trip"
We needed to change rooms upon arrival (10pm)because our sheets had not been changed - we noticed hair in the bed & an "old" smell. Our second room had clean sheets, but the rest of the room was NOT. Much better choices out there for the price.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
Robin
"Nicer than others"
The room was smaller than I expected but it was clean except for stains on the carpet. I did not realize until the next morning that the window was not completely shut and locked. That probably would have not let in so much traffic noise. I would have liked a Danish for breakfast. The staff was very friendly and professional. Overall it was a good stay.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
"FLY IN TO ATLANTA FOR A CAR"
SHORT BUT SWEET,GREAT BREAKFAST BAR
1 night trip Nov 24, 2014
"Better hotel condition."
the mattress pad had blood stains, and the sheets had someone hair, and the tub was very dirty and with hair in the tub. The room had a old molded smell.
4 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"adequate"
good beds; provides necessities; few breakfast options, weak coffee; overall as good as another motel across the highway at 50% higher rate that we stayed in the week before. Lots of restaurant options close by.
2 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Repeat customer"
Convenient location with above average facility. Excellent value.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"good light and a desk"
What I need in a hotel room are good lighting for reading and writing and a desk. i had both here. A bonus was a window seat. Breakfast was the typical breaded selection including waffle machine.
1 night business trip Nov 24, 2014
cheryl
"OK overnight stay"
Check in and out no issues. Elevator in good condition. Room was clean, carpet looked vacuumed but was stained in several locations. Breakfast was ok. I agree with 2 - 2.5 star rating.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Good continental breakfast was nice. Room was small but perfect.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"Short Stay"
Our stay was only 1 night but it was good. The only thing I didn't care for was the smell in the room. I believe it was a musty, well water smell from the water.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Good sleeping!"
Good value. Better price if you book through hotel.com! Room was clean with very comfortable bed. Breakfast area has very limited seating and small, but adequate variety of foods.
1 night romance trip Oct 27, 2014
"$10 more"
Pet room not available, had to upgrade for $10. Just didn't get what I arig. Paid for
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2014