All hotels in Scarborough, Maine, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here200 Southborough Dr, Scarborough, ME, 04074, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"We enjoyed a relaxing weekend!!"
Enjoyed it:)
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
Cote
"Staff is rude andon't count on a crib"
Although our room was very clean and the layout of the room was great for us (with the separate bedroom as part of the suite), our stay is was the worst stay I've had in a long time. When we got to our room, there was no crib. When I called for one, I was told there were no more available. The woman at the desk was pretty rude about it too. My husband ended up going to a near by Target on Black Friday to buy a new pack and play. We reserved the room for two and a baby and requested a crib. I was told there are no guarantees and there was nothing they could do for me. On top of it all, breakfast was hardly edible. Stick with the cereal or bread.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
Danielle
"Fantastic hotel for staying with young children"
The hotel was spotless, room was top notch and VERY spacious. It is our 'go-to' hotel destination now for when we travel as a family. Our 2 and 4 year old had plenty of room to run around and the fully stocked kitchen made things so much easier. This place is an A+ !
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2013
Bonnie
"South Portland"
The hotel overall was very nice but the room interior showed it's age.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
"I Would stay here Again"
Nice Hotel When staying in the Portland Area, Very Comfortable Place to Stay..........................
6 night trip Oct 13, 2013
Wagner
"Great Hotel Stay-Would Stay There Again"
Great room. My wife loved the ceiling fan over the bed. Very quiet. Very comfortable room. Very dark, which is good for sleeping late. Has everything you need. Good breakfast. Can't really name a negative thing.
1 night family trip Oct 6, 2013
"Great place"
Wife and I stayed here for a weekend and its a very nice and clean hotel. Very close to many things around Portland too.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
"Close to Airport and Wonderful Room"
We stayed here overnight and had an early morning flight out of Portland. Very convenient to airport and hotel had great reviews which is why I selected it over others in the area. The hotel room was spacious, had all the amenities. Loved the walk-in shower vs the bath tub. Room was clean and fairly new. We wished we had more time to spend in this hotel - it was excellent.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2013
dwoodcpa
"Our new favorite hotel chain!"
Our recent 3 night stay was our first experience at a Homewood Suites hotel. My husband and I have stayed at many different mid-range (and some high) priced hotel chains and the Homewood Suites will now be our first choice from now on (if there is one where we need a hotel). When we walked in the room (King Studio) I said Wow!"; it was a large open 'L' shaped room which was warm, inviting and attractively and tastefully decorated. The kitchen was sharp looking with a granite counter top. My husband and I are picky about rooms being clean, and we were pleased! The room had a smart unique layout with two large windows length wise, giving us lots of welcomed light! It was really great to have the fully stocked kitchen! It is close to a large mall, Wal-Mart Super Store and we thought the restaurant across the parking lot was very good (the Sebago Brewing Company). The only negatives: the refrigerator was loud and didn't work lower than "7", the sheets were too small for the bed and kept popping off (hotel said fixing), and sink was in an open nook. I really don't think you can find a better value than this hotel!
Other trip Sep 20, 2013
Brett Ann
"Lovely weekend in Maine"
Myself, my husband, and another couple spent a long weekend here to celebrate my husband's birthday. Our rooms were very well appointed. We used the kitchenette more that I would have thought and housekeeping even did our dishes for us! The pool and the hot tub were very nice, a little extreme but very clean. The hot tub was super hot and the pool was quite cold. Big deal? No - I'd go back in a minute!
2 night trip Sep 14, 2013
Jackie
"Nice hotel near Portland, ME"
The first handicapped accessible room was for the hearing impaired. Staff was very helpful in changing our room to a wheelchair accessible room which was fine except that the toilet and shower were not exactly handicap friendly. Although there were plenty of grab bars, the toilet was very low and the shower was a tub/shower unit, not a walk-in. The hotel offers free hot and cold breakfast which was adequate although the eggs were rubbery. The hotel also offered free midweek dinners. We only had one dinner there and that was enough. Would not recommend having dinner there as it was overcooked and tasteless basic cafeteria food.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Very nice place to stay!"
Went away for a girls weekend and we were pleasantly surprised by the quality of Homewood Suites and the price was great! The bed was super comfy and there was a pull out sofa for the 3rd in our party! I highly recommend this hotel! I wish we could have stayed longer. We were very pleased with the breakfast buffet in the morning. It was far better than most other places!
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
Shaina
"Close to downtown Portland strategically located"
Did great research as far as hotel pricing, downtown locations as expected, pricey. But with Expedia rates this hotel was an excellent choice, 10 + minutes from downtown Portland and other attractions and routes, hotel is near the Maine mall, a wall mart and major restaurants and fast food, across from the hotel walk from one lot to the next sits a Sebago restaurant /brewery must check.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Great hotel near Portland"
Staff - all super nice and helpful. Room spotless and very well furnished. Breakfast excellent. Only negative was the tiny exercise room with only 3 cardio machines in it. Family loved hotel!
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Great Hotel just outside Portland"
Stayed here 1 night with my gf. It was a good central location between Old Orchard Beach and Portland. We didn't really use the kitchenette at all, but it was still nice to have if we had planned a longer stay. There was a restaurant in the same complex as the hotel, so we didn't even have to travel for that. It was quite clean, continental breakfast included, and the facility itself was great.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
joe
"Spotless"
This hotel was definitely designed for families. The bathroom is off the master bedroom, the bedding for the pull out couch included a mattress pad that actually fit, and the DVD player in the kid's room was a lifesaver! Very clean bathroom, large refrigerator.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2013
JH
"Best Hotel Experience"
Everything positive and nothing negative to say about this hotel. My wife and I were pleasantly surprised at how everything we needed was at our fingertips and at the cleanliness and comfort of not only our suite but the entire hotel. And it was conveniently located near malls and dining. We're definitely coming back.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2013
R. Waters
The breakfast was good, except for the quiche. You should stick with omelettes. Housekeeping should be made aware of how many guests are in a room. We were 4. Had to ask for a towel both days.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
Excellent arrangement for three adults and three children to stay.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"Fabulous!"
Best place we've stayed in by far. We needed a late check out due to a schedule conflict between my husband's and mine and they had no problems at all accommodating. VERY friendly staff, every one of them. The room was spotless and the bed was very comfortable. If ever we need to stay in the area again, and I'm sure we will, this will be the place. We will highly recommend to everyone.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
Austin
"Very nice"
Made our stay with three children very comfortable.
Other trip May 20, 2013
"just an overnight stay"
So comfortable! This was exactly what I was hoping for after a long drive and a long day of work. The hotel was quiet, and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. I will stay here again.
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2013
"Close to Shopping and restaurants."
Our stay was very nice and one of the best hotel experience we have had in years. Friendly. clean and breakfast was great..
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
"Excellent location and value"
Extremely accommodating and comfortable. Staff was lovely and welcoming, especially to our pet traveler. Breakfast buffet is complimentary and actually enjoyable. Very clean and I would definitely return for future stays.
Other trip Dec 2, 2012
Our stay at this hotel was great and exceeded our expectations. It was the perfect weekend stay. My children enjoyed it and were very thankful for the time they had there. My husband was happy, and that makes for a happy mommy! The staff was polite, happy, inviting, relaxed, etc. and not only with us but with each other. They spoke to each other in respectful tones and looked after each other. The building was kept neat and clean and well maintenanced. I could go on. We loved it, recommend it, and would do it again !!! :)
2 night trip Nov 23, 2012
Kunkle Family
I generally like Homewood Suites, and this one was great! A little further from Portland than I expected, but still in a very convenient location. My only complaint, and it is a very minor one, was that the kitchen could have been equipped a bit better (and is at other Homewood locations I've stayed at). While checking in, I had a guest come down and ask for a colander, which is usually in the room, but the hotel did not have one on the entire premises for them. My own room had barely any glassware in the big cabinets, and I was hoping they would have wine glasses for dinner.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2012
BigD
"Comfortable stay"
I was pleasantly surprised I certainly will stay in a home wood suites again and it will be the first hotel I will look for
1 night trip Oct 12, 2012
Very nice hotel. Clean and well maintained. Close to airport. Most of the staff was courteous, friendly, and professional. Shuttle van driver VERY lazy and rude. Would not get out of van at airport or hotel to help with bags. Sat behind steering wheel and would not move. Graveyard desk person (male) very unprofessional and sloppy looking.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
J&S
"Great hotel for a family"
The staff was polite, nice, and welcoming. The room was comfortable, clean, and fit our needs.
Other trip Oct 9, 2012
"Best stay yet at a Homewood Suites"
We stayed at several Homewood Suites on our recent trip and this was the best. Clean, nice convenient location and the best food we've ever had at a HS. The weeknight reception offered a surprisingly high quality free chicken dinner the night we were there. We ate so much that we didn't need to spend money on dinner out. Quality of the breakfast buffet was excellent, too.
Other trip Sep 23, 2012
"I Will Stay Again"
Although I was pretty comfortable and the staff was good, the hotel itself is in such much needed updating as far as their rooms go. The furniture in my sitting area was old and stained but overall pretty good. I would stay there again and plan to on my next visit.
Other trip Sep 9, 2012
Susie Q
I liked the hotel, but the staff were not very friendly. Maid service forgot us the first day and wanted to blame privacy please sign, but we took the sign down by 10AM. When we returned from sightseeing and told the front desk that our room had not been cleaned they said that housekeeping had left for the day. The location was great and room was fine, but we will try something else next time.
3 night trip Aug 30, 2012
"Clean an well maintained"
Clean, clean, clean hotel. Check in and check out were super fast. Complementary breakfast was great, plenty of choices and very convenient. Location is good, less than 10 minutes from Portland and not far from great beaches and beautiful lighthouses. Nothing to complain about.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2012
"Great family stay"
I recently stayed here with my wife and two young children. The corner room we were in was clean and had plenty of space for the 4 of us. Having both breakfast and dinner included during the week was a plus, especially with children. The food was tasty as well. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jul 9, 2012
Hotel in great location, close to many things and tourist-y areas. Hotel served breakfast everyday, it was decent, some of the food you could tell was frozen. They also served dinner which was also okay, only because I didn't have to cook or go out and buy anything. Wasn't the best, but like I said, okay. Overall stay was great, would highly recommend.
6 night family trip Jun 30, 2012
Kristy
"close to Maine Mall"
Most convenient location, near everything. I found the room very comfortable and inviting. It was only one night but if it had been longer I would have enjoyed every minute. The breakfast could have been better but was not too bad. When I go back to the area, I will stay there again.
1 night family trip May 26, 2012
Rae

"Great suites!"
Great Suites. Kitchenette and living room and breakfast and evening meal included. What more can you ask? Oh and very friendly staff!
2 night romance trip Oct 21, 2014
"Good location and adequate price."
It was cozy studio room with decent price. I would love to stay again.
4 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
Yong Lim
"Good hotel near to Mall and restaurants."
This hotel is on the outskirts of Portland close to the Maine Mall. It is very good value as you get a buffet breakfast included in the price.The staff were very helpfull and knowledgeable about the area.We stayed in a king suite which was large , clean and quiet.There is a restaurant next door to the hotel which is very handy and the food is o.k. but the beer is better.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
Archie
"Good value for money. Pleasant stay"
Good value for money. Pleasant stay
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Owen
"Staff was great"
Very friendly stuff, pool was great and although breakfast was not included, it was worth the money because it was fantastic
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2014
Kristal
"Great l place to stay with kids"
We've been staying at various suites on the east coast since the kids were born several years ago and Homewood has stood out with consistent service, cleanliness and accommodations wherever we stayed. Other suites that were on par did not have the convenience of a full kitchen . You need to expand the chain so this option is always available to families .
1 night family trip Aug 27, 2014
"Very Nice Stay!"
We stayed for two nights while shopping in Maine and were very pleased we chose this hotel. It's easy to find, very clean & there is a great pub just across the parking lot.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Awesome experience"
All great . Would highly recommend
2 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
"Great value"
Nice hotel. Suite was very spacious. The hot breakfast was great!! Staff were all very friendly.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
"March Break Family Getaway"
We enjoyed our 2-night stay with our two boys, age 11 & 16. Nice to have the separate room for them to sleep in and the couch was great during the day. Enjoyed having separate tv's for the two rooms. The King-sized bed was very comfortable and I loved the linens and pillows. The kitchenette was a good set-up. We used the fridge but not the oven. The breakfast was very good and the hotel very nice and clean. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub especially and rented a movie for $3 one evening which was convenient.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"Excellent in every way!"
We loved our stay at the Homewood suites Portland. Very enjoyable. Everyone was very pleasant. I'd like to send out a special thanks to Joyce and Bette in at the breakfast buffet. These leadies make you feel like you are eating their very own kirchen. Thank you ladies- it meant a lot.Linda and John
3 night trip Aug 30, 2013
hOTEL VERY WELL LOCATED, BREAKFEAST AND DINNER VERY SUPPRISE BY THE QUALITY.
2 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"A great hotel!"
This was our first stay at a Homewood Suites. We were very pleased with our choice.The staff were friendly and helpful. We even got an upgrade of the room as at the time the hotel was not fully booked. The breakfasts choices in the morning were excellent, a good start to the day. It is a close drive to all the attractions in the Portland area. I would highly recommend this Hilton hotel.
3 night trip Nov 22, 2012
Rebecca & Dave
"close to all must-see sights, and avail"
good, other than the maid knocking on our door wondering when we were leaving, and breakfast was horrible
1 night trip Sep 1, 2012