All hotels in Scarborough, Maine, United States of America
200 Southborough Dr, Scarborough, ME, 04074, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

Great amenities
    Awesome vibe
    Rather comfortable
"Probably won't stay again."
The hotel was quiet. Bed comfort was so-so. When we arrived, the mirrored closet door was cracked, reported it to front desk. The green upholstered chair in our living room was so stained and dirty that I wouldn't touch it, say nothing of sitting on it. A pleasant young lady from housekeeping tried to find a clean chair....she was unable to do so, stating all of the chairs are stained and in bad shape. She left a chair that was a little better. I covered it with a blanket so I wouldn't have to look at it. I was uncomfortable throughout the rest of the stay, thinking about the poor attention to detail and wondering how dirty other things might be, if stains were hidden on the couch, etc. breakfast was mediocre at best, microwaved food in warders gets tough and chewy. Asked for our AAA discount at checkout and was told our room had already been charged out, and it wasn't worth it to him to save us the discount, too much work to refund the difference. Price was extreme given these circumstances.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Jae
Every thing was good except the tub in the bathroom. We asked for a 'handicapped' room and hoped for a shower with no surround rather than a tub.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Jack
"Very nice hotel, perfect for Portland Getaway!"
This hotel was very close to the highways, area attractions, and has a lot to offer. Dining was close, downtown Portland was close, the the room was essentially perfect for us during our vacation. Highly recommend this hotel as an alternative for those looking to explore what Southern Maine has to offer as a vacation destination without staying in the heart of Old Port (Portland).
"Great room"
My son loved the one bedroom suite. The kitchen is nice, the bed is comfortable, the sofa bed is very easy to pull out. The breakfast is OK.
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
May
"Great hotel. Great location."
We loved our Homewood stay.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2014
"Nice Hotel near Portland"
excellent breakfast just needs more seating. Close to attractions, Clean spacious room, Staff was very helpful and courteous . Would definitely go again. Hotel excepts pets ,which i do not like but the put us on third floor because they put pet people on first floor
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Evelyn
"Very satisfied. Highly recommend."
Polite staff, good location for shopping and eating out. Comfortable bed. No bathtub, but a large walk in shower. Cleaning wasn't consistent over the 4 nights stayed. Cooking tools and dishes supplied are nice.
4 night family trip Jun 18, 2014
"Day trip"
We had 2 rooms for 1 night. We were not able to get them right next to each other but we were on the same floor, which was fine. I was a little disappointed that our rooms didn't have a tub, just a shower. I was hoping to soak in a nice bath while my husband and son played at the pool. Since we were only there for the 1 night I didn't bother to change rooms. We had spent the morning at old orchard beach and the following day we went to York beach on our way back home. Overall we had a pleasant stay. Breakfast was the usual cereal, bagels, waffles, coffee and juices. They didn't have a lot of tables to sit at but they did provide trays so we brought our breakfast back to the room.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2014
Easy to locate and close to attractions. All the comforts of home. The pullout couch is especially nice when traveling with children.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
We were impressed by the friendliness and clean room.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2014
"I had a wonderful, comfortable and warm stay ."
I would recommend the hotel to anyone. I will be back in the not to distant future. The breakfast was notorious and the ambiance of the hotel is very welcoming. Thank you for making my stay comfortable and relaxing.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Fat-chick
"Great experience in this hotel"
The suite is very large and it has a kitchen and a large refrigerator. The couch is long and comfortable.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Rinka
Nice hot breakfast very clean
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Alan
"Great for families"
Love the breakfast. My daughter loves having her own space to sleep in with her own television so we can sleep late while she wstches cartoons. Everything is nice and clean, and having a full kitchen is great for late night snacking :)
Other trip May 10, 2014
Heather and Dan
"Just like home"
I love this hotel. The location can't be better for our family. Cabellas and Portland Pie company to our left and the Maine Mall to our right. The sea coast only 20 min away. We had an excellent stay with welcoming staff and the pleasure of a pool and hot tub. Breakfast was amazing...all staff smiled and greeted us. I rate this as high as a hotel can get :-)
2 night family trip May 1, 2014
Mom
"Perfect"
Didn't want to leave, clean, most comfortable bed ever, I felt like a princess !
1 night trip May 2, 2014
"Ideal in many ways."
This is a hard place to find anything to complain about. Great facility, excellent staff, overall high marks.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
"love that it is close to an awesome restaurant!"
check in and out was easy, reps were friendly and helpful, it was clean, quiet - breakfast was delicious!
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Very nice surprise"
This hotel exceeded our expectations, the fitness center was small but the staff and facilities were great!
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Keri
"Nice stay will do it again soon"
Just spent one night, but the hotel was very comfortable and close to places to eat and shop.
1 night romance trip Apr 5, 2014
"Always a pleasure"
I stay at this particular hotel about twice a month and I enjoy my stay every time.
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2014
Lee
This is my family's preferred hotel when we are in the area. Everything is super clean and the staff is very nice. I really appreciated the courtesy call to our room making sure the suite was to our satisfaction. We stayed in a one bedroom suite and really enjoyed ourselves. The beds are very comfortable and the sofa beds are comfortable as well. We will definitely return to this location in the near future.
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2014
Lee
"Comfortable and Convenient"
As always, the staff and accommodations at the Homewood Suites is top notch. The hotel is well-maintained and staff is professional and courteous. It is conveniently located in the middle of many restaurants and stores. There is easy on-off for both I95 and I295 making a quick trip to downtown or the old Port. The pool area is lovely (but the pool is a bit cold).
2 night family trip Feb 28, 2014
"Great location for shopping."
The hotel was great. The hot tub was hot and the pool was cool. Very close to the mall and other stores. We were able to just walk across the parking lot to a local brewing company for dinner and drinks.
2 night trip Jan 17, 2014
Wanda Smith
"We enjoyed a relaxing weekend!!"
Enjoyed it:)
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
Cote
"Staff is rude andon't count on a crib"
Although our room was very clean and the layout of the room was great for us (with the separate bedroom as part of the suite), our stay is was the worst stay I've had in a long time. When we got to our room, there was no crib. When I called for one, I was told there were no more available. The woman at the desk was pretty rude about it too. My husband ended up going to a near by Target on Black Friday to buy a new pack and play. We reserved the room for two and a baby and requested a crib. I was told there are no guarantees and there was nothing they could do for me. On top of it all, breakfast was hardly edible. Stick with the cereal or bread.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
Danielle
"Fantastic hotel for staying with young children"
The hotel was spotless, room was top notch and VERY spacious. It is our 'go-to' hotel destination now for when we travel as a family. Our 2 and 4 year old had plenty of room to run around and the fully stocked kitchen made things so much easier. This place is an A+ !
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2013
Bonnie
"South Portland"
The hotel overall was very nice but the room interior showed it's age.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
"I Would stay here Again"
Nice Hotel When staying in the Portland Area, Very Comfortable Place to Stay..........................
6 night trip Oct 13, 2013
Wagner
"Great Hotel Stay-Would Stay There Again"
Great room. My wife loved the ceiling fan over the bed. Very quiet. Very comfortable room. Very dark, which is good for sleeping late. Has everything you need. Good breakfast. Can't really name a negative thing.
1 night family trip Oct 6, 2013
"Great place"
Wife and I stayed here for a weekend and its a very nice and clean hotel. Very close to many things around Portland too.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
"Close to Airport and Wonderful Room"
We stayed here overnight and had an early morning flight out of Portland. Very convenient to airport and hotel had great reviews which is why I selected it over others in the area. The hotel room was spacious, had all the amenities. Loved the walk-in shower vs the bath tub. Room was clean and fairly new. We wished we had more time to spend in this hotel - it was excellent.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2013
dwoodcpa
"Our new favorite hotel chain!"
Our recent 3 night stay was our first experience at a Homewood Suites hotel. My husband and I have stayed at many different mid-range (and some high) priced hotel chains and the Homewood Suites will now be our first choice from now on (if there is one where we need a hotel). When we walked in the room (King Studio) I said Wow!"; it was a large open 'L' shaped room which was warm, inviting and attractively and tastefully decorated. The kitchen was sharp looking with a granite counter top. My husband and I are picky about rooms being clean, and we were pleased! The room had a smart unique layout with two large windows length wise, giving us lots of welcomed light! It was really great to have the fully stocked kitchen! It is close to a large mall, Wal-Mart Super Store and we thought the restaurant across the parking lot was very good (the Sebago Brewing Company). The only negatives: the refrigerator was loud and didn't work lower than "7", the sheets were too small for the bed and kept popping off (hotel said fixing), and sink was in an open nook. I really don't think you can find a better value than this hotel!
Other trip Sep 20, 2013
Brett Ann
"Lovely weekend in Maine"
Myself, my husband, and another couple spent a long weekend here to celebrate my husband's birthday. Our rooms were very well appointed. We used the kitchenette more that I would have thought and housekeeping even did our dishes for us! The pool and the hot tub were very nice, a little extreme but very clean. The hot tub was super hot and the pool was quite cold. Big deal? No - I'd go back in a minute!
2 night trip Sep 14, 2013
Jackie
"Nice hotel near Portland, ME"
The first handicapped accessible room was for the hearing impaired. Staff was very helpful in changing our room to a wheelchair accessible room which was fine except that the toilet and shower were not exactly handicap friendly. Although there were plenty of grab bars, the toilet was very low and the shower was a tub/shower unit, not a walk-in. The hotel offers free hot and cold breakfast which was adequate although the eggs were rubbery. The hotel also offered free midweek dinners. We only had one dinner there and that was enough. Would not recommend having dinner there as it was overcooked and tasteless basic cafeteria food.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Very nice place to stay!"
Went away for a girls weekend and we were pleasantly surprised by the quality of Homewood Suites and the price was great! The bed was super comfy and there was a pull out sofa for the 3rd in our party! I highly recommend this hotel! I wish we could have stayed longer. We were very pleased with the breakfast buffet in the morning. It was far better than most other places!
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
Shaina
"Close to downtown Portland strategically located"
Did great research as far as hotel pricing, downtown locations as expected, pricey. But with Expedia rates this hotel was an excellent choice, 10 + minutes from downtown Portland and other attractions and routes, hotel is near the Maine mall, a wall mart and major restaurants and fast food, across from the hotel walk from one lot to the next sits a Sebago restaurant /brewery must check.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Great hotel near Portland"
Staff - all super nice and helpful. Room spotless and very well furnished. Breakfast excellent. Only negative was the tiny exercise room with only 3 cardio machines in it. Family loved hotel!
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Great Hotel just outside Portland"
Stayed here 1 night with my gf. It was a good central location between Old Orchard Beach and Portland. We didn't really use the kitchenette at all, but it was still nice to have if we had planned a longer stay. There was a restaurant in the same complex as the hotel, so we didn't even have to travel for that. It was quite clean, continental breakfast included, and the facility itself was great.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
joe
"Spotless"
This hotel was definitely designed for families. The bathroom is off the master bedroom, the bedding for the pull out couch included a mattress pad that actually fit, and the DVD player in the kid's room was a lifesaver! Very clean bathroom, large refrigerator.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2013
JH
"Best Hotel Experience"
Everything positive and nothing negative to say about this hotel. My wife and I were pleasantly surprised at how everything we needed was at our fingertips and at the cleanliness and comfort of not only our suite but the entire hotel. And it was conveniently located near malls and dining. We're definitely coming back.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2013
R. Waters
The breakfast was good, except for the quiche. You should stick with omelettes. Housekeeping should be made aware of how many guests are in a room. We were 4. Had to ask for a towel both days.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
Excellent arrangement for three adults and three children to stay.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"Fabulous!"
Best place we've stayed in by far. We needed a late check out due to a schedule conflict between my husband's and mine and they had no problems at all accommodating. VERY friendly staff, every one of them. The room was spotless and the bed was very comfortable. If ever we need to stay in the area again, and I'm sure we will, this will be the place. We will highly recommend to everyone.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
Austin
"Very nice"
Made our stay with three children very comfortable.
Other trip May 20, 2013
"just an overnight stay"
So comfortable! This was exactly what I was hoping for after a long drive and a long day of work. The hotel was quiet, and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. I will stay here again.
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2013
"Close to Shopping and restaurants."
Our stay was very nice and one of the best hotel experience we have had in years. Friendly. clean and breakfast was great..
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013

"Great spot! Clean!"
This was a great suite.. Full fridge, microwave, and stove top. Beds were very comfy and the room was very clean. Breakfast was not that great. Typical continental breakfast. I would stay here again. Very close to Maine Mall.
3 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
Paula
"Great suites!"
Great Suites. Kitchenette and living room and breakfast and evening meal included. What more can you ask? Oh and very friendly staff!
2 night romance trip Oct 21, 2014
"Good location and adequate price."
It was cozy studio room with decent price. I would love to stay again.
4 night business trip Nov 9, 2014