All hotels in Makati, Philippines
Arnaiz Ave, Ayala Center, Makati, Manila, 1223, Philippines, ‏‎800-491-6126

"We love this hotel"
The Dusit is in a great location and we always take time to rest and refresh when we are there
Other trip May 8, 2014
Rob
"Hotel in Manila"
Elegant hotel that has very nice resturants and guest roms.
Other trip May 2, 2014
Essam
Excellent staff and great buffet breakfast. The room was a little dated but still luxurious and clean. The hotel has a lot of charm.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
I have stayed in dusit Thani manila last year, I was impressed. It was rated 4.5 stars, although on my eyes, it's only 4 star. Anyway, I went back 2 weeks ago, and I have seen the big changes. The conceirge gave me a very old room. I was pretty disappointed. But anyway, all the staff are nice, and still giving the 5 star service.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"Always a good choice"
It was a nice surprise to get a room upgrade to an Executive suite as an Expedia elite member. As always the staff is courteous and helpful. The rooms are older but in good order. Sound isolation is very good on the higher floors. But past experience has shown traffic noise can be a problem on the lower floors in the late evening. Other than that room isolation is very good, and I have never been disturbed by any noise from the hallway or adjoining rooms
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
"Not so nice"
the lobby and staff were great, the room was dinghy and the bathroom was moldy and in need of repair. We asked to change rooms but the ones we were shown were in the same condition so we staid in the original one.I bet this was a great hotel at one time, just not now. it needs a renovation. Pool closed, Japanese Garden Closed. Very disappointing. Would not stay there again.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
"Room"
My husband and I were disappointed with the room. We had two double beds, not very practical for my husband and I. There was no clock, which for guests like us, coming from another country where there is a time difference from the Philippines, is very important.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
Irene
"Accommodating staff"
The hotel staff was accommodating. I checked in at 1 in the morning because of terrible traffic at the airport. The hotel extended my stay for a few hours, instead of their normal check out time, it was extended to 2 pm.
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
RL
"Excellent service; proximity"
Excellent service friendly fast and sincere. Proximity to malls and restaurants. Amazing breakfast buffet and Umu Happy hour specials - if ever these two made our stay so memorable Room facilities tired and out dated. Didn't even have a clock and pool was being renovated. But it's clean and other services mentioned easily compensates for this shortcomings
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
Beyey
"Great location but very hard bed"
This is a very nice hotel in a great location. The rooms are nice and large but the towles are very thing and the bed is very, very hard. On the other hand, the pillows are really nice. The concierges are very nice and very resourceful.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
Tony
"Staff are great"
Service was excellent. The staff were very helpful. Airline misplaced our bags and hotel concierge save us. Brunch was excellent. Will stay here again.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
ed
"Hotel is quite nice"
Staff are courteous, polite, helpful and friendly Unfortunately it was difficult to receive incoming calls. Relatives who tried to call had difficulty getting answers from the desks. Some messages left can't be relayed, several attempts were made before we got the messages. Negative comments could not be typed in it seems they are blocked that's why I typed here . Expedia doesn't respond to customer inquiries. After they got you money you are on your own.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
leah
"Close to everything"
We had a nice time. Front desk helpful. Manager was helpful and resolved the very few issues we had. Overall 7 out of 10
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
janette
"Convenience"
Very pleasant, I like the breakfast buffet, lot of choices. The staff were very helpful. Hotel locations convenient to all must - see sights
3 night business trip Feb 24, 2014
Elvie
"Nice location for shopping in the SM mall"
very near to SM mall, there's some restaurant near the Hotel good ncense smell in the hotel all officer are polite. I want to stay this hotel again if i come back to Manila.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Richai
"Great accommodation and ambience"
Staff are well groomed , polite , courteous and friendly . The international breakfast is so great ! Rooms are cleaned upon request . The hotel is very safe and the security check is tight .
Other trip Feb 13, 2014
alexsander
"Repeat customers"
My wife stayed here a few years ago and loved it. We both stayed here Feb 2 - 4, 2013 (on our way back to the U.S.). No issues whatsoever. In fact, the hotel is in excellent condition, the rooms were perfect, and the staff couldn't be friendlier. There was no comparison to the Intercontinental Hotel, which is where we stayed when we first arrived (Jan 19-20, 2013). The Dusit Thani was a MUCH nicer hotel in every aspect.
2 night family trip Feb 2, 2014
Steve B
"Excellent Services"
Hotel services were superb. Specifically, a DT welcoming male person made a recommendation to go to David's Hair Salon, located inside the SM Mall, to get a much needed haircut. It turned out to be a very good haircut(250 pesos= US5.80). Also, the breakfast is excellent, featuring traditional Filipino, Japanese, Chinese, and American morning menu items. Definitely try to incl. the breakfast and Free Internet when booking this hotel. It is worth it. Lastly, the gym on the second floor is also well equipped with all the machines for a complete workout. Seasoned Traveler, Frank M.
6 night business trip Feb 1, 2014
Frank Martinez
"Very nice but..."
This was 3rd time staying at the Dusit..It is older hotel but still pretty well maintained Location excellent...very close to malls Food also very good. Rooms very comfortable and showers are excellent I would rate this a 5 but my biggest problem was the musty,moldy smell on my floor Smells like they had a water leak and never got 100% fixed It was also in the room...Some air freshner pretty much fixed the problem in the room but hallways still smelled Would I return? Definitely yes Service is excellent Fast check in/check out and was even able to check in early with no problems
3 night trip with friends Feb 2, 2014
"I was robbed!"
Stayed in many different hotels in Philippines. I paid $194.00 for this place. I figured would be in same level as other 5stars hotels. I look back could have paid $48.00 for the Makati Palace. I'm no fan of that place either. I expected Dusit to be in another category. I wanted 4 to 5 star quality. Rooms are so old and outdated. I honestly felt like I was in the Makati Palace. Someone here at Expedia needs to step up and do better job on rating these hotels. If I had time I would give people a list of great 4 and 5 stars hotels. and bargain hotels at 3 stars. Thanks
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
Ryan
"Nice hotel close to shopping"
It's was good staff was excellent did not eat at hotel went to mall going back but staying at intercontinental this time
Other trip Feb 8, 2014
james
close to shopping, transportation, lots of eating places.
3 night trip Jan 28, 2014
"Great Place in Makate"
I like the Dusit Hotel because it's close to the Glorietta Mall... I get to go across the street and purchase water, soda, snacks that is far cheaper than what is offered at the hotel. Staff very helpful, I was expecting a package before I checked in and they were able to hold it till I arrived. Room service is 24hrs and food delivered in timely manner. Overall a great experience, I have stayed there about 4 times since last year and I have yet to experience a bad incident Close to the EDSA highway so always easy to get out of Makati
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
Benny
"Good choice"
Good location, friendly staff, nice thai restaurant, nice executive lounge
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
EJ
"My stay"
My stay was spoiled when I found out that a hotel employee shared information about me with a third party. I will never stay there again and I will not recommended it to anyone. The hotel is beautiful but guess information must be confidential.
2 night business trip Jan 24, 2014
Darryl
"Convenient location to office and airport"
Very friendly staff, good service. Lounge staff, one of the best. Look forward to coming back.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
"Great hotel accessibility to mall"
Fast internet connection, great room comfort, i have nothing to say but it was one of the best hotel i experience . Keep it up!! I will never hesitate for coming back and stay on this great hotel.
Other trip Jan 17, 2014
nike
"Oldie But Goodie"
Dusit Thani has a great breakfast buffet. The hotel is no longer brand new and like all high end Makati hotels, its disappointing to see cracked paint or paint chipping in the bathrooms. The service is great and I swear they hire all the over 6' tall tsinoy guys from the local college basketball teams. I really enjoyed the breakfast. My short trip to the city was otherwise unpleasant and coming "home" to the Dusit was refreshing before I returned to the province.
2 night trip Jan 5, 2014
"Outstanding Hotel"
This is simply one of the finest hotels on the planet. The staff is professional, courteous and kind. For the price point I don't think you can stay at a better hotel. I can say without reservation that I would use this hotel again and again. Fantastic experience!!
5 night trip Jan 4, 2014
James Lynch
Bathroom needs to be updated and bathroom door needs to adjusted.
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2014
Chris Arriaga
"Dusit Thani"
I stay in the hotel during New Years. I was not happy with the hotel or the city. Hotel was not a 4 star. I was not happy with cleaniness of hotel. Rooms were not what I expected from a 4 star hotel. The city was dirty and the people were always asking for money for everything.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
"Very nice hotel with lots to do in walking distanc"
Very nice!!
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2014
"Disappointing for a 4 Star Hotel"
The room was too small. As if they were not ready for any changes we asked. The room was dirty with left over food on the side table. We were not happy at all with our stay in the hotel. Although the male luggage attendants were very helpful.
2 night business trip Dec 26, 2013
"Everything you want on your vacation"
The hotel location is just outstanding! Across the street are the malls, restaurants which are all connected by overpass which is so convenient. I felt very secure from the security guards which amazed me on how they could remember a person that is checked in the hotel. The back entrance security guards even assist you crossing the street and if raining they will cross the street and pick you up with their umbrella! The room is old however they compensate with their impeccable services and employees will always greet you with a smile. Cleanliness of the room is okay but could be improved (lacking on attention to detail). Surprise about the elevator assists which is a big plus because they just make you feel welcome. The back entrance needs improvement of the employees assisting the customers to open the door especially when you're carrying bags. Food is just fantastic with so much variety! Highly recommended to everyone!
11 night family trip Dec 20, 2013
JUNO R. OLAES
"My stay for 8 days."
It was a great hotel. There is something like a perfume as you get into the lobby that irritates my sense of smell. I paid for a regular laundry that caused me P8000.00 which is not even worth it. It is just a regular laundry. The staff are friendly and courteous.
Other trip Dec 4, 2013
Willie
"Excellent hotel at a competitive price"
I have stayed here several times. This hotel and staff have consistently delivered.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
Jeffrey
"Extremely good value for the money."
For those that do not want to pay to stay in the top rate hotel in Makati, this is a great choice at about half the price. Very friendly, courteous, attentive staff. They actually remember you from previous trips whether opening the door, taking luggage to you room, or using the pool. Great breakfast--though I prefer ordering off the menu rather than the buffet as portions are large. there are fantastic restaurants in the hotel--Thai, Japanese and Italian which are often frequented by locals--so you know that they are good. if you want more variety Greenbelt and Glorietta malls are a one to 6 minute walk away.
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
jim
"Tired but nice"
I like staying at the Dusit in part because it is part of the great Dusit Thani chain of hotels offering very personalized service and in part because it offers a great value for Makati hotels. Love the location (as it is close to both northbound and southbound taxi queues) and I love the people and service. But the hotel is a few years overdue for its remodel; things are getting just a bit shabby and need upgrading.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
"Perfect place to stay in."
Had an awesome time to stay here.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
Mendoza
"Very satified."
Wonderfull, this is my 2nd time around to stay in this hotel and I will always prefer to stay with Dusit Thani whenever I visit Philippines.
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2013
Evelyn
Executive rooms are excellent.
3 night business trip Oct 31, 2013
Mely
The hotel is very close to the shopping center which makes it very convenient. The only critism that I have is the lighting in the room. The room does not have enough lights. It's too dark.
Other trip Nov 7, 2013
"Reasonably close to the airport"
Old hotel, but properly maintained with typical Dusit service. Superb.
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
Roni
"Nice stop over"
Great hotel ... Location, price, clean, friendly ...all was great for my stop over for a couple of days .. Got free upgrade to executive room (equlivilant to one bedroom) cause of expedia plus member added bonus for my stay free wifi close to shopping and restraurants ..
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
traveller
"Kind staff, worn facilities"
The staff in the club lounge were invariably gracious, attentive, and efficient--and the club lounge was nice. But my room was worn, and sound insulation poor. All through the night I was bothered by neighboring rooms' doorbells, the bell on the adjacent elevator, and a manic businessman next door who seemed to spend his hours yelling at people on the phone. To top things off, for two days I was unable to take a shower because the water in the bathroom came out brown. Hotel staff were apologetic, tried unsuccessfully to address this problem, and gave me a bottle of wine and four pieces of fruit. I just wanted a clean shower.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
FreqTraveler
"Failed to impress"
Very expensive hotel, which fails to meet 5-star standards. The first thing I noticed was that there were no liners in the waste baskets. I have been to budget price hotels which line the was baskets with plastic liners. For some strange reason, this high-end hotel finds the necessity to 'penny-pinch' on such a item as can liners. The other issues, you have to let the shower water run for about 30-seconds, in order to clear out the dark sludge that come out of the faucet. Lastly, while i was taking a shower, someone was knocking at by door and ringing the door bell. Thinking it might be a emergency, i got out of the shower to check. A hotel employee was there asking if he could inventory the service bar. I told him'nothing has been used, his timing is bad, and he is disturbing my privacy. I get better privacy at a mid-range hotel. This is a high-end property in name only.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Alonzo
"My 3 day stay"
I stayed at the Dusit Thani for three days. After 2 days I did request a different room because the A/C was noisy and the humidity in the room was excessive. The decor was a little dated and although quite clean, was definitely dated. Upon check in, the staff upgraded me from a junior suite to an executive suite due to having sold the junior suites. The included breakfast was magnificent. Many different menus were offered, the pastry display was truly international and so fresh you felt like you were getting it from the oven. I had a very sore back from my flight and got a massage at the Spa. The full body massage from Asper was a lifesaver.
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
Stayed from 09/29/13 to 10/04/13 in a Deluxe Room.
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
steve
"Nice hotel with easy access to the Makati area"
Close to shopping and restaurants. Very pleasant and helpful staff, knowledgable. Would recommend to others.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Within Makati"
I was disappointed with the hotel rating. I booked this hotel expecting a clean contemporary experience based on its rating. What I found that the rooms were old and musky. The bathroom needs an overhaul. Definitely not worth paying a premium for this hotel based on it's rating. The rooms were clean, but just had a very old and musky feel. The staff on the otherhand were pleasant and very helpful.
Other trip Oct 3, 2013