All hotels in Glen Allen, Virginia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here10601 Telegraph Rd, Glen Allen, VA, 23059, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

"Baseball weekend"
The room was big separate sitting area made it nice. The kids were able to watch TV and have room to complete homework.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
Iris
"Comfortable stay"
Very comfortable suite and a nice breakfast. Would stay here again.
2 night family trip Oct 22, 2014
"Lovely breakfast lady"
gentleman at check in was great, during our 3 day stay he was most helpful. The "breakfast Lady" was the best customer service at the facility, she was charming with offers of assistance kept the breakfast area stocked and very clean, my thanks to her. However housekeeping left something to be desired. Our fridge was emptied and turned off and our things thrown away.Nothing was restocked including soap we had to go to reception for cups. Good value for the price, near family. Noisy on the highway side for light sleepers.
3 night family trip Oct 20, 2014
Kay
Great other than TV didnt work. But everything was great. The staff was really nice and welcoming. Room was clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
"customer"
It Was OK I Want Aware About The $150 Fee I HAD To Pay Before Going To The Hotel But It Turn Out ok.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Tarshima
Biggest disappointment was overall appearance of bathroom/and room
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Aleghia
"Improvements suggested"
Lighting in room needs to be improved-energy saving bulbs do not light room effectively. Also needs to institute policy of changing spreads between guests-other hotel chains now leave notice in room that this has been done-this is the most important feature I will now look for in a hotel stay. rugs need to go as well-does not feel clean.
1 night romance trip Sep 17, 2014
william
"This hotel was next to several nice restaurants."
Our room was very large and had a separate sitting room. Also had 2 televisions. The only bad thing about it was the floor in the bathroom needed cleaned and the carpet looked soiled. The hallway on the 3rd needed shampooed as well.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
Grandma
"PARKING"
One night I got in after 10pm and there were no parking spaces the entire parking lot was filled. I had to park in the back of the hotel in a very secluded spot that made me feel unsafe.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"My Go To Place"
Hotel location is perfect, right down the street from a mall, a strip mall, shopping centers, and wonderful restaurants. I always book a stay at this hotel just when I need a change of scenery from my home or just want to get away for a couple of days. The rooms are always clean and well kept. The beds are comfortable, and the bathrooms are always nice. Hotel staff is OKAY. I've had better at other hotels I've been at. These people are kind of just there to check you in or out. It's hardly ever noisy. I usually prefer a room on the 2nd or 3rd level to be away from everyone. Love the rooms that come with a separate living area. Great place to chill on the couch and watch tv.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Gabrielle
Beds are nice. Room with living room was spacious. The faux wood floors were a little strange, giving the room an empty feeling. Fitness area just ok. A decent value for the price.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
We enjoyed the room. It was spacious and comfortable. My only complaint would be the breakfast. It was lacking any real meat. Need to expand on the hot breakfast items.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"fantastic place!"
this hotel is very modern, comfortable, great location, lots of shopping and food places, the bed is amazing, the room is amazing. quality like the four seasons hotel. only negative thing is a very poor free breakfast.
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
BILL
"Trip for Business"
The room was fine, clean. Had no issues. Quiet...
2 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
"Nice Stay"
Hotel was nice. Could have been kept a little cleaner. Breakfast was a little lacking. no sausage or bacon.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
"Not easy to find - needs better roadside signs"
Didn't realize how close to the Interstate 95 this hotel was located - there is little or no sound proofing and the constant road noise made it difficult to sleep.
2 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
"Close Virginia Commons Mall, Regal Cinema,"
The Hotel location was great. It was a walking distance to Virginia Commons Mall. The Mall was very big and it had all the big name stores with reasonable prices. We ate twice at O' Dragon Buffet located in the mall. The hotel was surrounded by all kinds of nice places and is about 19 minutes away from Virginia Art Museum and Kings Dominium. The receptionist lady at the desk upon our arrival was not friendly; It seemed as though she does not want us there. Beyond the initial reception, everything was great. The suite has two flat screens TV; there is one in the living room and another in the bedroom. The kids were able to watch another show when I was watching the TV. The beds are comfortable, and so was the pull out sofa bed. There are lots of storage spaces. it also has one small refrigerator and a microwave. The breakfast room is huge and it has various options to select from. The neighborhood is quiet and nice. My 10 year old did not want us to check out of the hotel, she wants to stay there. Don't be like me, take your toothpaste and brush with you. Other places I had visited supplied those items in the bathroom but this one did not. We enjoyed our stay.
3 night trip Aug 18, 2014
"close to restaurants,movie theatre & main road to"
nice,clean and room enough for 5 people. Indoor pool was clean and nice.Staff was pleasant and helpful. Parking area was clean and enough parking.I would use hotel again when I visit Virginia
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Great place to stay due to the spaciousness of the rooms. Breakfast was very confined. It was hard to get any food due to the layout . Overall good experience.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
Laurie Gates
The rooms were great. We all liked the two different kinds of pillows. The shower was a little dangerous with that big step up then down. We wish hotels made showers for people taller than 5'2. The only thing none of us really liked was the breakfast. We'd say about 75% of the food tasted terrible. Muffins were good. Just disappointed in the hot food.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Brand new hotel! Beautiful! Staff were very helpful. Decent continental type breakfast with a few hot items and waffles if you wanted them. Had a two room suite with 2 queens and a pull out sofa bed. Very impressed as this was a last minute booking due to bad weather. Very convient to I 95
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2014
Daddy Q
The hotel was great,room was unusually large, very clean and very comfortable beds. The hot tub however had such an extremely high level of chlorine that we all experienced eyes burning and a horrible smell. The hottub was one of the key reasons we chose this hotel and we were very
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Judy Calabrese
"Great hotel!"
Spacious, clean and quiet rooms - my whole family loved it! We came here after spending a long day at Kings Dominion and it was perfect. The breakfast was also very satisfying.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
WendyS
"Great all around stay"
Large clean rooms, modern televisions and appliances and very courteous staff.
4 night trip Aug 5, 2014
"Comfortable Stay"
Comfortable 3 night stay. Beds were comfortable and rooom clean. Staff was very helpfull. Complimentary Breakfast provided plenty of different options. Would recommend this hotel. Only problem experienced was a broken desk chair in room that was reported but maintenance did not come to replace it.
3 night trip Aug 5, 2014
"Stopover"
Nice Hotel with decent breakfast and good size rooms. Our room was a little smelly, but overall very good
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Petra
"Business Trip"
Had no issues, everything worked fine. It was quiet..close to restaurants, shopping.
5 night business trip Jul 27, 2014
"Perfect for families"
We enjoyed a 2 day stay with our family of 5. Huge suite, 2 comfortable beds, a sofa sleeper, a large kitchen area, 2 TVs, large bathroom. Clean and quiet. Breakfast was exceptional, and the staff was very responsive, even finding me a sharp knife (not plastic) to cut an apple for my daughter who is missing her front teeth! Great location, close enough to Richmond for easy access, plenty of restaurants nearby. This was our best value during a long road trip and we would certainly stay here again!
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
"Great for the price"
Hotel is great with a great rate. About 15 min from kings dominion. Enjoyed our stay very much!
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
trish
"Staff made the difference"
The hotel was conveniently located off of I95 and had the best rate during a search. It wasn't the cleanest or most comfortable, but the staff made all the difference. They were extremely friendly. One of the employees brought me to tears. They were tears of joy. My daughter has a life threatening peanut allergy and when I inquired about breakfast she assured me everything was peanut free and even double checked the packaging. She was very knowledgable about allergies in general and that means a lot since most people just don't know about allergies. They also had an indoor pool the kids loved. I would recommend it.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Mugsy
"great place to stay"
This hotel was great. Room was big, very clean and really comfortable. Breakfast was wonderful and the awesome price from hotels.com made it perfect!!!!
2 night trip Jul 20, 2014
cathy
"Everything but the pool room"
Great deal for the price but the pool has too much chemicals in it. Hot tub was very hot, took awhile to get used to. Room and breakfast were great. Will stay again.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"Good amenities."
The room and hotel had all of the amenities that we expected but it could use some TLC in some areas.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Vacation stop over"
Area was good, near the mall, lot's of places to eat, easy on & off highway, room and hotel were nice room needed to be cleaned better.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
DD
Hotel is near small shopping mall & wawa. Breakfast was a pretty good variety
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
lele
"Comfortable & Affordable"
Priced just right. Great location!! Very comfortable!! Excellent breakfast buffet.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Beach Lover
Typical no frills Holiday Inn. Breakfast had a lot of options, however would have been nice if started at 6 instead of 630. Rooms didn't have any pens or paper. Power went out briefly during my stay, came back on quickly, obviously not hotels fault. Beds were a bit stiff. There is nothing of interest close by but close to highway.
3 night business trip Jun 30, 2014
"Great Accommodations"
Very comfortable, clean, quiet. Nice, spacious suite. The hot breakfast was good and plentiful. Thanks.
2 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Nice Hotel with an excellent breakfast. My kids loved the large aquarium in the dining lounge area. Room was a large suite that was clean and well appointed. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Greg
"will return"
Thanks for keeping a clean safe place. I wish the winows would open at least a little. Half-n-half would be nice with the coffee...not a fan of fake creamer.
2 night trip Jun 17, 2014
"JUST AWESOME!"
My stay was incredible. It was more than I expected. If it had a rating scale of 1-10 I would give it a 12 :-). This was my family trip to Kings Dominion and I when I travel I like to feel at home away from home. My stay was definitely that feeling and then some. When we first checked in the young lady at the front dest Ms. Jasimine was a beautiful, polite, very professional young lady. She explained to me all about the hotel. Once I got to my room I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was was colorful and relaxing. Everything was so clean and neat. It was in a perfect location. All types of food places to choose from, a little shopping mall that was nice. I truly enjoyed every moment. I will definitely be back and will spread the word on this hotel. Be looking forward to staying again soon before the summer is out!!!!!!! Thanks Comfort Suites!
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
JBlaze
"Nice hotel close to I-95."
Nice breakfast although ran out of coffee. Staff was nice. Beds are comfy but living room furniture was a little beat up. Would stay here again because of decent value for price.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Quick overnight"
The room was spacious and clean however the breakfast may have been the worst I have ever had. The bagel were like hockey pucks and the eggs were absolutely terrible. The pool was soooooo hot and smelled so strongly of chlorine that we could only stand to be in there for 15 minutes.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Stacey
"Great hotel."
Stayed overnight on our way home. Very clean and comfortable, very good breakfast included!
Other trip May 21, 2014
"Nice hotel; rooms are clean and spacious."
Hotel receptionist was very pleasant and welcoming. Came to VA for my daughter's graduation. I booked three rooms and everyone enjoyed their stay.
Other trip May 18, 2014
Tamara
"Excellent Hotel"
Beautiful suite with two flat screen TVs, separate rooms, etc. The only issue is the door between the doors did not lock. The pool area was also very nice, but whoever handles the chemicals needs to be advised of how to properly use them. My shorts turned orange after using it and my wife and son's eyes burned after the visit.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Tony
"nice shopping area."
I had a wonderful stay, I enjoyed most of all the cool weather. I had one problem at breakfast the first morning, we found something in the corn beef harsh. we reported it to the front desk, but they never got back to us.
4 night trip May 8, 2014
Pamela
Had a Good 2 night Stay. I slept fine but my Husband said the bed was not comfortable . I would stay there again....
2 night business trip May 9, 2014
Sandy
"Very nice hotel"
I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel, it had everything you would need for a pleasant stay.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Pat
"Convenient location away from city"
I think the common areas of the hotel (breakfast, lobby, elevator) could have been much cleaner. There were crumbs, fingerprints, etc. in every area leading me to believe nothing was attended to regularly. For a new property it looked run down already. The room was comfortable and appeared clean. Breakfast was ok..could have offered higher quality for the price of our stay.
1 night trip May 3, 2014