All hotels in Glen Allen, Virginia, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here10601 Telegraph Rd, Glen Allen, VA, 23059, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

"Great all around stay"
Large clean rooms, modern televisions and appliances and very courteous staff.
4 night trip Aug 5, 2014
"Comfortable Stay"
Comfortable 3 night stay. Beds were comfortable and rooom clean. Staff was very helpfull. Complimentary Breakfast provided plenty of different options. Would recommend this hotel. Only problem experienced was a broken desk chair in room that was reported but maintenance did not come to replace it.
3 night trip Aug 5, 2014
"Stopover"
Nice Hotel with decent breakfast and good size rooms. Our room was a little smelly, but overall very good
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Petra
"Business Trip"
Had no issues, everything worked fine. It was quiet..close to restaurants, shopping.
5 night business trip Jul 27, 2014
"Perfect for families"
We enjoyed a 2 day stay with our family of 5. Huge suite, 2 comfortable beds, a sofa sleeper, a large kitchen area, 2 TVs, large bathroom. Clean and quiet. Breakfast was exceptional, and the staff was very responsive, even finding me a sharp knife (not plastic) to cut an apple for my daughter who is missing her front teeth! Great location, close enough to Richmond for easy access, plenty of restaurants nearby. This was our best value during a long road trip and we would certainly stay here again!
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
"Great for the price"
Hotel is great with a great rate. About 15 min from kings dominion. Enjoyed our stay very much!
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
trish
"Staff made the difference"
The hotel was conveniently located off of I95 and had the best rate during a search. It wasn't the cleanest or most comfortable, but the staff made all the difference. They were extremely friendly. One of the employees brought me to tears. They were tears of joy. My daughter has a life threatening peanut allergy and when I inquired about breakfast she assured me everything was peanut free and even double checked the packaging. She was very knowledgable about allergies in general and that means a lot since most people just don't know about allergies. They also had an indoor pool the kids loved. I would recommend it.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Mugsy
"great place to stay"
This hotel was great. Room was big, very clean and really comfortable. Breakfast was wonderful and the awesome price from hotels.com made it perfect!!!!
2 night trip Jul 20, 2014
cathy
"Everything but the pool room"
Great deal for the price but the pool has too much chemicals in it. Hot tub was very hot, took awhile to get used to. Room and breakfast were great. Will stay again.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"Good amenities."
The room and hotel had all of the amenities that we expected but it could use some TLC in some areas.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Vacation stop over"
Area was good, near the mall, lot's of places to eat, easy on & off highway, room and hotel were nice room needed to be cleaned better.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
DD
Hotel is near small shopping mall & wawa. Breakfast was a pretty good variety
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
lele
"Comfortable & Affordable"
Priced just right. Great location!! Very comfortable!! Excellent breakfast buffet.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Beach Lover
Typical no frills Holiday Inn. Breakfast had a lot of options, however would have been nice if started at 6 instead of 630. Rooms didn't have any pens or paper. Power went out briefly during my stay, came back on quickly, obviously not hotels fault. Beds were a bit stiff. There is nothing of interest close by but close to highway.
3 night business trip Jun 30, 2014
"Great Accommodations"
Very comfortable, clean, quiet. Nice, spacious suite. The hot breakfast was good and plentiful. Thanks.
2 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Nice Hotel with an excellent breakfast. My kids loved the large aquarium in the dining lounge area. Room was a large suite that was clean and well appointed. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Greg
"will return"
Thanks for keeping a clean safe place. I wish the winows would open at least a little. Half-n-half would be nice with the coffee...not a fan of fake creamer.
2 night trip Jun 17, 2014
"JUST AWESOME!"
My stay was incredible. It was more than I expected. If it had a rating scale of 1-10 I would give it a 12 :-). This was my family trip to Kings Dominion and I when I travel I like to feel at home away from home. My stay was definitely that feeling and then some. When we first checked in the young lady at the front dest Ms. Jasimine was a beautiful, polite, very professional young lady. She explained to me all about the hotel. Once I got to my room I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was was colorful and relaxing. Everything was so clean and neat. It was in a perfect location. All types of food places to choose from, a little shopping mall that was nice. I truly enjoyed every moment. I will definitely be back and will spread the word on this hotel. Be looking forward to staying again soon before the summer is out!!!!!!! Thanks Comfort Suites!
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
JBlaze
"Nice hotel close to I-95."
Nice breakfast although ran out of coffee. Staff was nice. Beds are comfy but living room furniture was a little beat up. Would stay here again because of decent value for price.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Quick overnight"
The room was spacious and clean however the breakfast may have been the worst I have ever had. The bagel were like hockey pucks and the eggs were absolutely terrible. The pool was soooooo hot and smelled so strongly of chlorine that we could only stand to be in there for 15 minutes.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Stacey
"Great hotel."
Stayed overnight on our way home. Very clean and comfortable, very good breakfast included!
Other trip May 21, 2014
"Nice hotel; rooms are clean and spacious."
Hotel receptionist was very pleasant and welcoming. Came to VA for my daughter's graduation. I booked three rooms and everyone enjoyed their stay.
Other trip May 18, 2014
Tamara
"Excellent Hotel"
Beautiful suite with two flat screen TVs, separate rooms, etc. The only issue is the door between the doors did not lock. The pool area was also very nice, but whoever handles the chemicals needs to be advised of how to properly use them. My shorts turned orange after using it and my wife and son's eyes burned after the visit.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Tony
"nice shopping area."
I had a wonderful stay, I enjoyed most of all the cool weather. I had one problem at breakfast the first morning, we found something in the corn beef harsh. we reported it to the front desk, but they never got back to us.
4 night trip May 8, 2014
Pamela
Had a Good 2 night Stay. I slept fine but my Husband said the bed was not comfortable . I would stay there again....
2 night business trip May 9, 2014
Sandy
"Very nice hotel"
I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel, it had everything you would need for a pleasant stay.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Pat
"Convenient location away from city"
I think the common areas of the hotel (breakfast, lobby, elevator) could have been much cleaner. There were crumbs, fingerprints, etc. in every area leading me to believe nothing was attended to regularly. For a new property it looked run down already. The room was comfortable and appeared clean. Breakfast was ok..could have offered higher quality for the price of our stay.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Nice place would stay there again
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2014
lee
"More than expected"
This Comfort Suites was just what we needed after days in the car. The Suite we were put in was an actual two bedroom suite with a separate common room and kitchenette. We had a car and it was about a 30 minute drive into Richmond but we were traveling around so that was fine. There were ample food choices in the area and a movie theatre we took advantage of one day. This all made for a very comfortable end to our trip.
3 night family trip Mar 28, 2014
Michael Crosby
The hotel was very nice and the staff pleasant. The room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was very good.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
crittermom49
"One night stay"
My family of six slept comfortably in the room. The two queen suite has a pullout couch as well. Two tvs was nice. Good size room. The breakfast was ok. I would stay again if passing through Richmond again. Right off I-95...
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2014
Sean
"Surprise find!"
We were so happy with this place! We needed a comfortable bed for the night. We were going to be getting on the road early and our budget was tight. This place was by far the best price and happened to be right off the highway. It was right next to a shopping center so if we'd needed anything, we could grab it - food, gifts, anything! When we walked in, everything was clean and the bathroom had some cool modern style. We weren't expecting a pool and hot tub! The hours were great, it didn't close until 10p so we got a surprise relaxation session before finally turning in. The room was spacious. The bed so comfortable. The bathroom was also spacious and clean. The shower was great and the waterfall shower head was a nice treat. The next morning the good surprises continued with breakfast. We knew we were going to want to eat before hitting the road and again, with budget being a concern, the free breakfast was a huge selling point. And this place made a great breakfast! We were both, again, pleasantly surprised with the variety and quality of our breakfast. It made for a great start to a long driving day! This is now our place. We will be staying here every time we are in town and recommending it to all!
1 night trip Mar 23, 2014
Shannon O.
"Great stopover"
Nice room for a night; breakfast options were plentiful, but not much of the healthy variety.
1 night trip Mar 24, 2014
"Suite nice for a getaway with the wife"
Nice room with the whirlpool bath. Had not been with wife for several months, nice place to be intimate and get reaquainted.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Great 1/2 way location for our trip to GA. Very comfortable and friendly service. Right next to mall with food options.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
Jerry
Was close 2 shops and eateries Very comfortable and provided hot tub and indoor pool
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"ROOM"
IT WAS JUST WHAT WE LOOKING FOR. CLEAN, QUITE CLOSE TO EVERYTHING THAT WE NEEDED.
2 night trip Dec 31, 2013
JOHN
"good deal if you just need a place to sleep"
perfect for the night after a long day at the VA SF
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
MGM
"Selected based upon convenience"
This was a half way point for us in the middle of a 12 hour drive, so we just needed to relax. The location off 95 was super convenient, and our late arrival did not trouble the desk clerk at all. The room was clean and roomy, and the shower was better than most Comfort Inns. There isn't any take out food nearby so if you arrive late, don't arrive hungry. Overall good choice.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2013
Emma
"Over night stay"
Great location off of 95.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2013
"Cose to shopping and dining"
Nice hotel.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2013
"comfort suites"
Nice place overall, great breakfast. The carpet in my room needs a shampooing, though.
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2013
"Just one pet peeve"
Overall, this was a fine and convenient hotel, but I'm tired of bathrooms that don't have sufficient room to hang towels. In a suite that accommodates 5 people, all we had was one hook on the back of the bathroom door, although there was plenty of wall space for towel rods. This is crazy and aggravating.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
This Hotel was great. It was clean, quiet and the service was top notch. Their rate was among the best that I could find and the service was worth more that the price.
2 night romance trip Sep 14, 2013
M&T
"Ac"
The place is great. The ac didn't keep the room cold enough I did t call from desk because it was 300 am. But needed to be checked
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
"Horrible stay! NEVER AGAIN!!"
We stayed at this hotel for 7 days. The room was very unkept. Our room MAY have been cleaned twice in the 7 days. The front desk insisted we must have had the do not disturb sign on our door when we finally had to ask for the room to be cleaned. We DID NOT have the sign anywhere near our door! The garbage can next to the elevator was overflowing the ENTIRE time we were there. Parking was an absolute nightmare. When you have guests partying in the parking lot taking up 5,6,7 spaces for corn hole and coolers and there is no parking left for people that paid for rooms as well as our party people....there is a problem. When we asked the desk to possibly have the party free up some spaces, we were told " I will mention it to my manger". Yeah ok!!! In 7 days at this hotel, only ONE desk attendant actually acted like she wanted to be there and was friendly. We will NEVER stay here again!!
3 night family trip Sep 5, 2013
Tom B
We had a great stay. Bed was comfy, had more than enough towels, room was clean and very large. Staff was informative with driving directions. No complaints. AND we were charges less than they originally quoted us.
2 night trip Sep 6, 2013
racing fan
"Nascar race"
Awesome Hotel! We stay there again!!!
3 night trip Sep 5, 2013
Tammy
"What more can I say?"
Very nice hotel, upscale with a affordable price, breakfast was good except for the military style powdered eggs. Hotel had a nice inside swimming pool but it closed to early, we check in late and didnt get a chance to use it.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
"Great stay and easy offsite access"
Great overnight stay and easy access to surrounding restaurants at nearby mall complex. Room clean and spacious and continental breakfast was standard fare.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013