All hotels in Glen Allen, Virginia, United States of America
10601 Telegraph Rd, Glen Allen, VA, 23059, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

"Good value. Hard to find. Close to restaurants."
The staff was friendly. The hotel was a bit dingy in the hallways where our rooms was, probably due to at least three rooms full of guys who were maybe working construction. The room was very nice, clean and comfortable. The beds were comfy, the bathroom large and the whole suite was gigantic. A really good place for a family since the living room had a sleeper and giant flat screen TV. There was a fridge and microwave. The bedroom was separated with a door and had two queens. It was very quiet and we didn't expect that to be the case surrounded by guys in three different rooms. It was a very good value. It was really hard to find, the GPS took us in the back way and it would have been easier to just come in off I-95. Venturing out to restaurants was a challenge, since there are no lights on the streets but once we got to the main street, there were tons of options for eating. Overall a good value, perfect location outside Richmond.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
chris
"10+"
My stay was the very best for my family and I . The 3-11 staff was a male and he went above and beyond to help me with everything. To find pizza spots and other places in the are. Great personality.Awesome place to stay.
Response by Comfort Suites At Virginia Center Commons
Dear Valued Guests, Thanks for taking the time to write a great review. We love all the positive feed back. All of the staff at the Comfort Suites work extra hard to make sure our guest have a great experience. Thanks for being our guest and looking forward to your next stay.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
latorya
"Loved it!"
We had a great stay and would definitely return. Very nice room and friendly staff!
Response by Comfort Suites At Virginia Center Commons
Dear Valued Guest, Thanks for taking the time to write a great review. We love all the positive feed back. All of the staff at the Comfort Suites work extra hard to make sure our guest have a great experience. Thanks for being our guest and looking forward to your next stay.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
"Worth the money"
Very convenient to restaurants, clean, with comfortable bed. If needed I will stay again.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Fred
"Cheer Event getaway!"
Very nice, clean hotel. Rooms were spacious!
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Great bang for your buck!"
I travel around the country with daughter's sports team. We look for a clean hotel with suite features that offers free breakfast, free parking, and an indoor hot tub...all for a reasonable rate. I found all of my requirements at this facility. I have to be back in this area in a couple of months and will probably stay here again.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Carla
"Very nice hotel!"
Our stay, though only one night, was very comfortable. It was nice to have the separate bedroom since we were traveling with a small child. The child was able to sleep in the sitting area while we could still watch TV in the bedroom. Only concern was the mold on the ceiling in the bathroom, to which we notified the hotel management.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Great Stay with Honest Staff"
Our stay was great. I am not good with names however I think Dimitri checked us in, very nice man he remembered my husband from last trip. When we checked out we had just went to Starbucks around the corner and I remembered I did not have my tablet. We went back to the hotel, Dimitri called up and they had just started on our room. The housekeeper and the house manager were there and they didn't see it and told me please look around. It was right where I left it....on the chair under the bed decoration I put over the night before....They both were quite surprised but nothing had been moved. I appreciate them very much. Merry Christmas
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2014
Anthony
Excellent. Very friendly staff. Our 2nd visit. Recommend
Response by Comfort Suites At Virginia Center Commons
Dear Alice Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
Alice
"Two Easy Nights"
Spent two nights here and they were pleasant. It's a nice hotel with nice pricing. The only downside was the dirtiness (dust and dirt) I found in the bathroom that made me wonder if they aren't cleaning everything completely. I would probably stay here again though.
2 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
Jeffrey
"Expected more"
For the price I expected more. Room was neat but could have been cleaner. Floor wasn't vacuumed. Safe didn't work. Bathroom showed signs of wear (plaster around shower/tub area was damaged). TV in sitting area didn't work. We went in and out several times throughout the day and the front desk people were not there. You had to ring a bell to get someone.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Seno
Thank you! We'll be back!
4 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
Jane
"Good hotel"
Great hotel! Very clean room and very comfortable. The rooms are very big compared to the average hotel too. Breakfast was just average though. Love the cool fish tank in the lobby! Lots of places to go out to eat for lunch/dinner nearby.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Suzannah
"Marathon Weekend"
In town for one night prior to the marathon. Nice place to stay and very comfortable.
"Nice hotel for an overnight business stay"
Checked into a King Suite with a pull out sofa...three adults traveling for business. I got the King bedroom..room was clean, big screen tv, work desk with plenty of usb, outlets for charging technology. Updated decor, pretty clean. Bed was a little hard...temps were adjustable, room quiet..excellent value.
"Clean the bathroom."
This was an over-night stay for business. The hotel and room were clean, quiet, and nice enough, the bed was comfortable. The bathroom could have used some attention. The floor didn't look particularly clean and showerhead was a little "scummy". Plenty of restaurants in the neighborhood.
Response by Comfort Suites At Virginia Center Commons
Dear Scott Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
"Near to major roadways."
Arrived a bit early, but were allowed early check-in. Friendly front desk and domestic workers. Quiet facilities with nothing to be disruptive to a relaxing stay.
BG
"One night visit"
Great location. Friendly staff. We enjoyed the breakfast.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Carrie
"it was awesome"
i loved it
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
"Good size and nice room NEEDS MORE CLEANING"
Mole on shower wall,, i wiped dust off the couter top, right under the. Hair dryer THERE IS DIRT UNDER THE SINK, ON FLOOR.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Jean B
"Baseball weekend"
The room was big separate sitting area made it nice. The kids were able to watch TV and have room to complete homework.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
Iris
"Comfortable stay"
Very comfortable suite and a nice breakfast. Would stay here again.
2 night family trip Oct 22, 2014
"Lovely breakfast lady"
gentleman at check in was great, during our 3 day stay he was most helpful. The "breakfast Lady" was the best customer service at the facility, she was charming with offers of assistance kept the breakfast area stocked and very clean, my thanks to her. However housekeeping left something to be desired. Our fridge was emptied and turned off and our things thrown away.Nothing was restocked including soap we had to go to reception for cups. Good value for the price, near family. Noisy on the highway side for light sleepers.
3 night family trip Oct 20, 2014
Kay
Great other than TV didnt work. But everything was great. The staff was really nice and welcoming. Room was clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
"customer"
It Was OK I Want Aware About The $150 Fee I HAD To Pay Before Going To The Hotel But It Turn Out ok.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Tarshima
Biggest disappointment was overall appearance of bathroom/and room
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Aleghia
"Improvements suggested"
Lighting in room needs to be improved-energy saving bulbs do not light room effectively. Also needs to institute policy of changing spreads between guests-other hotel chains now leave notice in room that this has been done-this is the most important feature I will now look for in a hotel stay. rugs need to go as well-does not feel clean.
1 night romance trip Sep 17, 2014
william
"This hotel was next to several nice restaurants."
Our room was very large and had a separate sitting room. Also had 2 televisions. The only bad thing about it was the floor in the bathroom needed cleaned and the carpet looked soiled. The hallway on the 3rd needed shampooed as well.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
Grandma
"PARKING"
One night I got in after 10pm and there were no parking spaces the entire parking lot was filled. I had to park in the back of the hotel in a very secluded spot that made me feel unsafe.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"My Go To Place"
Hotel location is perfect, right down the street from a mall, a strip mall, shopping centers, and wonderful restaurants. I always book a stay at this hotel just when I need a change of scenery from my home or just want to get away for a couple of days. The rooms are always clean and well kept. The beds are comfortable, and the bathrooms are always nice. Hotel staff is OKAY. I've had better at other hotels I've been at. These people are kind of just there to check you in or out. It's hardly ever noisy. I usually prefer a room on the 2nd or 3rd level to be away from everyone. Love the rooms that come with a separate living area. Great place to chill on the couch and watch tv.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Gabrielle
Beds are nice. Room with living room was spacious. The faux wood floors were a little strange, giving the room an empty feeling. Fitness area just ok. A decent value for the price.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
We enjoyed the room. It was spacious and comfortable. My only complaint would be the breakfast. It was lacking any real meat. Need to expand on the hot breakfast items.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"fantastic place!"
this hotel is very modern, comfortable, great location, lots of shopping and food places, the bed is amazing, the room is amazing. quality like the four seasons hotel. only negative thing is a very poor free breakfast.
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
BILL
"Trip for Business"
The room was fine, clean. Had no issues. Quiet...
2 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
"Nice Stay"
Hotel was nice. Could have been kept a little cleaner. Breakfast was a little lacking. no sausage or bacon.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
"Not easy to find - needs better roadside signs"
Didn't realize how close to the Interstate 95 this hotel was located - there is little or no sound proofing and the constant road noise made it difficult to sleep.
2 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
"Close Virginia Commons Mall, Regal Cinema,"
The Hotel location was great. It was a walking distance to Virginia Commons Mall. The Mall was very big and it had all the big name stores with reasonable prices. We ate twice at O' Dragon Buffet located in the mall. The hotel was surrounded by all kinds of nice places and is about 19 minutes away from Virginia Art Museum and Kings Dominium. The receptionist lady at the desk upon our arrival was not friendly; It seemed as though she does not want us there. Beyond the initial reception, everything was great. The suite has two flat screens TV; there is one in the living room and another in the bedroom. The kids were able to watch another show when I was watching the TV. The beds are comfortable, and so was the pull out sofa bed. There are lots of storage spaces. it also has one small refrigerator and a microwave. The breakfast room is huge and it has various options to select from. The neighborhood is quiet and nice. My 10 year old did not want us to check out of the hotel, she wants to stay there. Don't be like me, take your toothpaste and brush with you. Other places I had visited supplied those items in the bathroom but this one did not. We enjoyed our stay.
3 night trip Aug 18, 2014
"close to restaurants,movie theatre & main road to"
nice,clean and room enough for 5 people. Indoor pool was clean and nice.Staff was pleasant and helpful. Parking area was clean and enough parking.I would use hotel again when I visit Virginia
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Great place to stay due to the spaciousness of the rooms. Breakfast was very confined. It was hard to get any food due to the layout . Overall good experience.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
Laurie Gates
The rooms were great. We all liked the two different kinds of pillows. The shower was a little dangerous with that big step up then down. We wish hotels made showers for people taller than 5'2. The only thing none of us really liked was the breakfast. We'd say about 75% of the food tasted terrible. Muffins were good. Just disappointed in the hot food.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Brand new hotel! Beautiful! Staff were very helpful. Decent continental type breakfast with a few hot items and waffles if you wanted them. Had a two room suite with 2 queens and a pull out sofa bed. Very impressed as this was a last minute booking due to bad weather. Very convient to I 95
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2014
Daddy Q
The hotel was great,room was unusually large, very clean and very comfortable beds. The hot tub however had such an extremely high level of chlorine that we all experienced eyes burning and a horrible smell. The hottub was one of the key reasons we chose this hotel and we were very
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Judy Calabrese
"Great hotel!"
Spacious, clean and quiet rooms - my whole family loved it! We came here after spending a long day at Kings Dominion and it was perfect. The breakfast was also very satisfying.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
WendyS
"Great all around stay"
Large clean rooms, modern televisions and appliances and very courteous staff.
4 night trip Aug 5, 2014
"Comfortable Stay"
Comfortable 3 night stay. Beds were comfortable and rooom clean. Staff was very helpfull. Complimentary Breakfast provided plenty of different options. Would recommend this hotel. Only problem experienced was a broken desk chair in room that was reported but maintenance did not come to replace it.
3 night trip Aug 5, 2014
"Stopover"
Nice Hotel with decent breakfast and good size rooms. Our room was a little smelly, but overall very good
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Petra
"Business Trip"
Had no issues, everything worked fine. It was quiet..close to restaurants, shopping.
5 night business trip Jul 27, 2014
"Perfect for families"
We enjoyed a 2 day stay with our family of 5. Huge suite, 2 comfortable beds, a sofa sleeper, a large kitchen area, 2 TVs, large bathroom. Clean and quiet. Breakfast was exceptional, and the staff was very responsive, even finding me a sharp knife (not plastic) to cut an apple for my daughter who is missing her front teeth! Great location, close enough to Richmond for easy access, plenty of restaurants nearby. This was our best value during a long road trip and we would certainly stay here again!
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
"Great for the price"
Hotel is great with a great rate. About 15 min from kings dominion. Enjoyed our stay very much!
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
trish
"Staff made the difference"
The hotel was conveniently located off of I95 and had the best rate during a search. It wasn't the cleanest or most comfortable, but the staff made all the difference. They were extremely friendly. One of the employees brought me to tears. They were tears of joy. My daughter has a life threatening peanut allergy and when I inquired about breakfast she assured me everything was peanut free and even double checked the packaging. She was very knowledgable about allergies in general and that means a lot since most people just don't know about allergies. They also had an indoor pool the kids loved. I would recommend it.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014