All hotels in Greenville, North Carolina, United States of America

The hotel was clean and service was fine. The breakfast was limited and the pillows were hard. For the price we paid, I would have expected better quality.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Linda, We would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We are glad to hear that you found our hotel clean and good service. We would like to apologize for the hard pillows and the breakfast. We do hope you will give us another chance while in the area. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Nice and clean"
The room was small, but clean. The choices for breakfast were very limited. Overall a good stay.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Pleasant Surprise!!!!"
Stayed here will visiting a college in Greenville. I was a little apprehensive when I made reservation since I had no experience with Microtel but pleasantly surprised. Will stay here again when we return for football games.
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
"Our hotel stay in July"
It was a very pleasant stay! We only stayed for one night. We were in Greenville for my son's orientation for college. The room was clean and the staff were friendly. We were awakened by people in the hall late and an early ambulance call at 6:10am. But stuff like that is unpredictable! We would stay there again.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Laurel
The wireless service was terrible we had things to do for our daughters college orientation and could not get online. At breakfast they were out of most of the foods. Our family will be returning when our daughter starts college and we will not stay here again not will we recommend to our friends.
2 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Very convenient area to stay. Hotel staff was very friendly. Nice single bed room, although small, very clean. Can't beat this pricing for the quality! We would stay here again.
2 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
Third time staying at this hotel. Overall service was good just had a slight problem with the room. Would return again.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Ronald
The bed was so comfortable that I thought I was sleeping on a cloud
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
The hotel staff member at the front desk was very friendly. There was new carpeting in the hallways and stairways - the room I stayed in definitely needs new carpeting as well.
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"De'cent"
overnight stay while attending business at East Carolina Unv. Very good location and excellent accommodation. Look forward to staying at this location in the future.
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
Lowell
"Micro in Greenville"
The door to the first room I was given did not lock when I shut it from the outside. The gentleman at the front desk apologized and immediately gave me another room. The room was small but clean. Bed was comfortable. Great price for a decent hotel for a one night stay.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
"2stars"
Rod are noisy and carpet dirty... And hallways needed vacuuming..
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
Sherryl W
"Hotel"
hotel room was small, No coffee maker,frig etc. bare bones for breakfast.
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"comfort at the microtel."
The hotel is very good. The staff was very friendly. The hotel room was very clean. My next visit to greenville i will definitely be staying at the microbes hotel.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Timothy, We would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff strive to make sure that out guest have a great and memorable experience. We are glad to hear that we are your hotel of choice while in the Greenville area. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
3 night family trip May 23, 2015
timothy
"Nice Place"
Had a great stay and will be staying there again soon.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Fred, We would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We are delighted to hear that you had a great stay and will be staying again soon. Our staff strive to make sure that our guest have a great and memorable experience. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Fred
My room was very nice clean and spacious the mattress was a little uncomfortable but doable hotel staff greeted me with a smile very helpful and check in and out was quick there was a lot of great places to eat I would stay here again.
2 night trip May 22, 2015
Sherri
"Nice staff, needs a little maintenance"
The staff was friendly & helpful. The room wasn't vacuumed at all before or during my stay. The tub drain fixture was broken off and sitting on edge of tub & one of the parts that hold the toilet lid on was missing.
1 night trip May 22, 2015
lawrence
"Good stay"
Very pleasant no complaints stay
3 night business trip May 19, 2015
linda
"Brown walt"
None
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Reginald, We would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We would like to thank you for the 4 star rating. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
Reginald
Room was smaller than expected but good. No Refrigerator.
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
Whitney
"Nice hotel , would stay again in a heartbeat."
Nice place, close to everything. Had event in nearby Washington, NC... easy route to the event. People pleasant, very quite hotel considering it's in the Medical Complex... heard NO sirens during our stay. Pleased. Breakfast included and was plentiful .
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Guest, We would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us while attending a event nearby in Washington NC. Our staff strive to give our guest the best service as possible during their stay. We do look forward to you next visit with us. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
n/a
Carpet was filthy and the mattress was worn out. We will not stay at tr hotel again.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Guest, We would like to thank you taking time out of your day to give feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites Greenville NC. We would like to apologize for the carpets and mattress. We are in the process of having our carpets cleaned and start replacing the mattress. We do hope you will give us another chance while in the Greenville area. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Close to hospital"
Had to have a procedure at the hospital at 7 in the morning. Since I am about an hour and a half away from Greenville, I chose to stay in a hotel. It was just minutes from the hospital. Room was clean, bed very comfortable and staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Liz
"Not a place I would stay at again."
Was given a handicap room no one in my family is handicap. Room was dingy & small. All but one of the wash cloths had stains & were dirty. Shower due to it being handicap was extremely uncomfortable & difficult to use. Staff was not very friendly or customer service based.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Tamara
I was a little worried when I checked out the reviews for this hotel, but when I arrived I was very satisfied. Planning on staying there again when I visit in the future.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Tonya
"Appropriate for event"
Totally messed up two reservations , due to different payees . Had called week before to make sure we wouldn't have to change rooms , due to large amount of unweildy reenactor gear . Didn't happen !
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Good value for the money"
Nice hotel, but the carpet in the hallway and our room on the third floor looked awful and somewhat dirty. There are visible rips and stains. The carpet really needs to be replaced (so does the remote in room 324)!!
1 night trip with friends Apr 9, 2015
""Good rates, terrible mattresses ""
Everything was fine except the mattress. It was worn extensively. Should be thrown out. Got little sleep.
1 night business trip Apr 6, 2015
"Great Service"
Very friendly and courteous staff. Room was very clean, breakfast was aight not a lot of choices but I guess you get what you pay for. Will definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Wonderful stay.. Hostess was very friendly and mannerable.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Honey
"nice n peaceful"
It was quite, the room was clean the lobby clerk was okay...easy checking in and checking out
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
shaquetta
"Good stay"
The room had a sticky place in the rug. The refrigerator did not work at first but it later worked after I cut it off for a while. Overall the beds was good and I liked the room.
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Cassandra
"Unpleasant Hotel Experience"
Apparently, the building is cheaply constructed. I assume so because there was much noise in terms of plumbing, creaks, and other noises in the walls that I have never experienced hearing anywhere else I have stayed. I requested a room change. The new room was somewhat of an improvement; however, when I first arrived to the new room, I found that the new room had burned out light bulbs (at the entrance) and a telephone cord that was faulty, which caused the telephone not to work. I placed a work order in the morning (before leaving) that was ignored until I put in a second request during the late afternoon when I returned to hotel. Maids came in once during a four-day stay. I don't plan to stay there again, and wouldn't recommend it to a soul.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Not recommended"
I ended up leaving and asking for a refund. The front desk agent told me my card was declined because he entered the wrong address (he did not confirm my address before entering it into the transaction). He told me I had to call hotels.com because it was an issue with their payment, but that was incorrect, because I was supposed to pay at check-in. He talked to me as if I was too dense to understand the problem, when he was the one who made a mistake. The entire check-in process took 30 minutes. When I got to the room, the floors were stained and not well-vacuumed. The clincher was that the door did not latch properly. When I went to leave I found that I could push the door open from the outside without a key. I would recommend trying a different hotel down the street.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"nice"
Great nice worker
1 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2015
Barry
"Meh, not so nice"
This hotel was not as nice as I had hoped. Granted, we were only in town for business for one night, but still. First, our sheets were dirty. Second, the cushion for the window seat had liquid stains on it, yeah, I don't want to know. The lighting in the room was terrible. They used energy efficient bulbs, which was fine, but their are no lamps. You have the choice of a ridiculously bright over-bed light or ressessed ceiling lights. They both shined in our eyes while trying to watching TV at night, so we sat in the dark instead. Stay was friendly and breakfast was fine. All in all, Id definately try something else next time.
1 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
Amber
"room service sucks"
The room is cozy. My only complaint was my room not being cleaned the 2nd day. After being out all day returned back to the room 2am was so aggravated that the room looked the same.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
linda
My hotel stay was very comfortable we enjoyed the stay... Plan on doing it again soon.. Only problem was there wasn't no microwave or refrigerator in the room but did enjoy my stay
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Earline
"Noisy Room"
Stayed at this location because it is close to Vidant Medical Center. I had surgery the next morning. The guy that checked me in gave me a choice of 1st, 2nd, or 3rd floor. Because I thought it would be easier I choose 1st floor, but I asked for a quiet room. The room I ended up with was 101 which was right beside an outside entrance and the stairs. I didn't think this would be a problem because they have elevators-who uses the stairs? But there was constant noise of the stair door opening and slamming shut. And, the room backed right on the highway. So, it was not quiet. I finally turned the fan on so it would run all the time and then the heat/air unit began to make strange noises! I also would suggest that the carpet be changed at least...it was very stained and it didn't look like the vacuum was getting close to the edges.
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
"Nice hotel with great staff!"
Overall, the hotel was very good. I booked the smallest room available. It had everything I needed. It did not have a mini fridge. The breakfast was a continental breakfast with muffins, bagels, waffles, fruit, cereal, juice, and coffee. The Good: *Close to the airport and ECU *Good desk and closet space *Big HDTV and lots of cable options *Heating and air controlled by wall thermostat *The staff was excellent! The Bad: *The water saver shower head was 8 feet from floor. It seemed like just a mist of water was hitting me. *There were poorly done patches in wall and rusty chrome fixtures in the bathroom.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Bill, We would like to thank your for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Our staff strive to make sure that our guest have a great and memorable experience. We would like to apologize for the shower head not putting out great pressure and the patches in the bathroom. We have got with our maintenance department to help correct this issue. Once again, thank your for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Awesome"
Awesome staff..clean rooms
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Mary, We would like to thank your for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Our staff strive to make sure that our guest have a great and memorable experience. Once again, thank your for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
1 night family trip Mar 2, 2015
mary
"2 thumbs up"
Awesome staff..nice clean rooms..beds are comfortable..
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
mary
"Cut short , only stayed 1 night because of snow!"
Nice facility, Expedia should review my room bill for possible partial refund.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear William, We would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We are delighted to hear that you found our hotel a nice facility. Our staff strive to make sure that our guest have a great and memorable experience. We look forward to you next stay with us. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Chicken Pot Pie in my WINDOW! I HAVE PICTURES"
I always have encouraged people to stay here. Usually because it looks nice and is reasonably priced. People have come back telling me horror stories but I thought they were being dramatic. On this night I was leaving a recruiting visit at ECU and a snow storm came in. I couldnt see 3 yards in front of my car so I decided to turn around and get a hotel. Arriving back in Greenville I chose a familiar hotel on hotels.com the Microtel. The mistake I made was walking in and trying to get one because I was told in a nasty manner that their were no rooms available. I politely said yes sir and left. Another hotel is really close but when I asked how much it would be it was around $169. Too pricey for a trip I didnt plan for. Well, I go back on www.hotels.com and find that Microtel has rooms and it allows me to purchase one. I return to Microtel and the clerk gets upset because I have now purchased a hotel in his place when he "has none". Magically, he puts me in a room all the while apologizing for his attitude earlier. Very commendable. I arrive to my freezing room being assaulted by a brutal stench. When I go to open the window I see it is already propped open by 2 KFC Chicken Pot Pies. I went downstairs to inform the clerk on duty. He apologized and asked me to throw them away. Odd but he gets me another room right beside it. Mind you he said they had no rooms but got me 2. The second room shares the foul odor. Wanting to go to sleep I accept the room and turn in. STAY AWAY!
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
"Didn't even snow like it was supposed to."
Service was great, let me check in early. Room had an unpleasant odor, not bad enough to ask for another room but not fresh at all. Carpet needs a good cleaning and bed skirts had mud and dirt on them!
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Robert, We would like to thank your for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Our staff strive to make sure that our guest have a great and memorable experience. We would like to apologize for the unpleasant odor in the room and the dirty carpets. Once again, thank your for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
Robert P
"Great place"
It was very pleasing.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Guest, We would like to thank your for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Our staff strive to make sure that our guest have a great and memorable experience. Once again, thank your for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
"snow day"
Loved the hotel
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
"Concerns"
They kept assigning me rooms that were not ready even though I was checking in after check in time. Also the water line on the cold water side of the sink leaked. I turned the valve off and informed the front desk.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Nancy, We would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We would like to apologize for the errors of assigning you room that where dirty. We have got with our front desk and housekeeping staff to make sure that all rooms are put in the system correct to make sure this will not happen again. We do appreciate you letting us know about the leaking water. Our maintenance department was able to fix the problem. We do hope that you will stay with us again while in the Greenville area. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"Good Price"
A decent hotel at an excellent price in a convenient location
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
n/a
"Nice but noisy"
Noisy. You can hear people in other rooms. Carpet was dirty and stained.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Denise, We would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites Greenville NC. We would like to apologize for the noisy guest from other rooms. We would also like to apologize for the carpet. We are trying to replace some of the carpet and get them cleaned as well. We do hope that you will give us another chance when you are in the Greenville area. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015