All hotels in Greenville, North Carolina, United States of America
450 Moye Blvd, Greenville, NC, 27835, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"2 thumbs up"
Awesome staff..nice clean rooms..beds are comfortable..
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Mary, We would like to thank your for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Our staff strive to make sure that our guest have a great and memorable experience. Once again, thank your for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
mary
"Cut short , only stayed 1 night because of snow!"
Nice facility, Expedia should review my room bill for possible partial refund.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear William, We would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We are delighted to hear that you found our hotel a nice facility. Our staff strive to make sure that our guest have a great and memorable experience. We look forward to you next stay with us. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Chicken Pot Pie in my WINDOW! I HAVE PICTURES"
I always have encouraged people to stay here. Usually because it looks nice and is reasonably priced. People have come back telling me horror stories but I thought they were being dramatic. On this night I was leaving a recruiting visit at ECU and a snow storm came in. I couldnt see 3 yards in front of my car so I decided to turn around and get a hotel. Arriving back in Greenville I chose a familiar hotel on hotels.com the Microtel. The mistake I made was walking in and trying to get one because I was told in a nasty manner that their were no rooms available. I politely said yes sir and left. Another hotel is really close but when I asked how much it would be it was around $169. Too pricey for a trip I didnt plan for. Well, I go back on www.hotels.com and find that Microtel has rooms and it allows me to purchase one. I return to Microtel and the clerk gets upset because I have now purchased a hotel in his place when he "has none". Magically, he puts me in a room all the while apologizing for his attitude earlier. Very commendable. I arrive to my freezing room being assaulted by a brutal stench. When I go to open the window I see it is already propped open by 2 KFC Chicken Pot Pies. I went downstairs to inform the clerk on duty. He apologized and asked me to throw them away. Odd but he gets me another room right beside it. Mind you he said they had no rooms but got me 2. The second room shares the foul odor. Wanting to go to sleep I accept the room and turn in. STAY AWAY!
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
"Didn't even snow like it was supposed to."
Service was great, let me check in early. Room had an unpleasant odor, not bad enough to ask for another room but not fresh at all. Carpet needs a good cleaning and bed skirts had mud and dirt on them!
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Robert, We would like to thank your for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Our staff strive to make sure that our guest have a great and memorable experience. We would like to apologize for the unpleasant odor in the room and the dirty carpets. Once again, thank your for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
Robert P
"Great place"
It was very pleasing.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Guest, We would like to thank your for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Our staff strive to make sure that our guest have a great and memorable experience. Once again, thank your for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
"snow day"
Loved the hotel
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
"Concerns"
They kept assigning me rooms that were not ready even though I was checking in after check in time. Also the water line on the cold water side of the sink leaked. I turned the valve off and informed the front desk.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Nancy, We would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We would like to apologize for the errors of assigning you room that where dirty. We have got with our front desk and housekeeping staff to make sure that all rooms are put in the system correct to make sure this will not happen again. We do appreciate you letting us know about the leaking water. Our maintenance department was able to fix the problem. We do hope that you will stay with us again while in the Greenville area. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"Good Price"
A decent hotel at an excellent price in a convenient location
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
n/a
"Nice but noisy"
Noisy. You can hear people in other rooms. Carpet was dirty and stained.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Denise, We would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites Greenville NC. We would like to apologize for the noisy guest from other rooms. We would also like to apologize for the carpet. We are trying to replace some of the carpet and get them cleaned as well. We do hope that you will give us another chance when you are in the Greenville area. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Denise
"Nice day close to where we need to be"
Good breakfast good room cleaning A nice place to stay with low cost
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Guest, We would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites Greenville NC. We are glad to hear that you had a great stay with us. Our staff strive to make sure that our guest have a great and memorable experience. We look forward to your next with stay. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Business overnight"
There were a number of young athletes in the room next door and, as is not uncommon, they could get loud at times. We didn't worry about it too much until after 11 pm and when it didn't calm down any, we contacted the front desk. The staff called the room and things quieted down for the rest of the night. The room was clean, though there were some old stains on the settee, carpet & chairs. This is not the Waldorf, but for the price . . . it is a nice bed in a box.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Claude61, We would like to thank you for taking time our of your day to give feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We are delighted to hear that our staff was able to help keep the noise down from your noisy neighbors. We look forward to you next stay with us. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
CLAUDE61
"pot smokers delight"
Poor quality... carpet is torn in the hallway... rooms were unsanitary.. construction workers smoking pot adjacent to the building..
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Eric, We would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We would like to apologize for all the inconveniences that you encountered during your stay. We are in the process of try to replace the carpets in our hallways and have the rest cleaned. We have also got with out housekeeping staff to make sure they are cleaning the rooms properly. We do hope that you will give us another chance while in Greenville again. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
1 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
We enjoyed our stay. The room was brand new, spacious, and very clean.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Guest, We would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found your room new, spacious, and very clean. Our staff strive to make sure that our gest have a great and memorable experience during their stay. We do look forward to seeing you again. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
1 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
"mini micro"
The room was too small, no shampoo and the soap was too small YOU GUYS WENT STRICKLY BY YOUR NAME MICRO
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Raymond, We would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We are sorry that you r room was to small and for the size of the soap. Our single queen is our smallest room we have and our double queens and suite's are larger. We have also got with our housekeepers to make sure there are all supplies need in all our rooms. We do hope to see you again on your visit to Greenville. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
2 night romance trip Feb 10, 2015
Raymond SK
"Great family weekend trip"
The purpose of this trip was to celebrate my ( Granny's recovery from a serious car accident ), and to introduce our grandchildren to several long time family friends from the years we lived in Greenville,NC. This trip was planned so my husband and son could attend a Wildfowl event in Washington,NC which they really enjoyed. Great trip for family and friends. The hotel accommodations allowed adequate space for the little ones to move and friends to visit.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Cynthia, We would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We are delighted to hear that we where able to accommodate you and your family while visiting your Granny and catching up with you family also. Our staff strive to make sure that our guest have a great and memorable experience. We do look forward to seeing you again while in the Greenville area. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Cynthia
"If you need wifi, go to a different hotel"
My son and I needed an inexpensive hotel for one night. Our most important criteria was hi-speed internet. This was a fail. Even with the ethernet cable supplied in the room, it was barely possible to check e-mail, let alone do something that required more bandwidth. Otherwise, the hotel was clean and quiet. The free continental breakfast was mediocre, except they did have a waffle iron. The mattresses were good.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Michelle, We would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to give us feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We are delighted to hear that you found our hotel clean and quiet. We would like to apologize about the internet. We are in the process of trying to switch out provider to increase our speed. We do look forward to you next stay with us. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
michelle
"Okay hotel when you are on a budget"
Hotel was okay for the price, room was fairly clean but I could hear people in the hallway at night while sleeping and the toilet wouldn't stop running. Hotel staff was great though, very helpful and polite.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Guest, We would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to give feedback on you recent stay at Microtel Inn & Suites Greenville. We are delighted to hear that you found our staff was helpful and polite. We would like to apologize for the noisy guest and the toilet running. Our staff strive to make sure that our guest have a great and memorable experience. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
2 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
"The BEST DEAL in Greenville!"
The absolute best deal in Greenville! Unbelievably affordable, clean and very comfortable beds! I will make this my pit stop every time I visit my child at ECU!
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Stephanie, We would like to thank you for taking time out of you day to give feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We are delighted to hear that you found our hotel the absolute best deal in Greenville. Our staff strive to make sure that our guest have clean fresh room and excellent service that will want them to return. We are also delighted to hear that you have made our hotel your pit stop every time you come to visit your child at ECU. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
1 night family trip Jan 25, 2015
I really enjoyed my recent stay. It was only an overnight stay but the hotel was located in an excellent safe location right near East Carolina. Overall the hotel was pretty quiet and well kept. My room was clean and I found the staff to be super friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Good basic, clean"
its a nice hotel, very new and clean, small rooms, no gym or anything but across from the hospital which was perfect and the price is right. I wouldn't hesitate to stay again if I needed a couple of nights in the area.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Robert We would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed you stay. Our staff strive to make sure that all our guest have a great and memorable experience. We do have a small fitness center that is located on the first floor that is 24 hours. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
2 night trip with friends Jan 19, 2015
robert
Stayed for business - comfortable, clean and what you would expect for breakfast - customer service at front desk could use some tweaking. Would stay again.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Guest, We would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your recent stay Microtel Inn & Suites. We are delighted to hear that meet all your needs during you stay for business. We look forward to you seeing you again on your next visit. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
3 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
Walls are thin and there were several noisy visitors, but for the price, this hotel was perfect!
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Guest, We would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We are delighted to hear that you found our hotel perfect and for the right price. We would like to apologize for the noise from other guest. We do look forward to you next stay with us. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suits.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Good Value"
A convenient location and better maintained than most of its brand-mates.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Guest, We would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to give feedback on you stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We are glad to hear that you found our hotel better maintained than most other hotel in Wyndham. Our staff strive to make sure our guest have a great and memorable experience during their stay. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
i had a very pleasing stay, staff member was exceptionally helpful!
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Guest, We would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to give feedback on you stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We are glad to hear that you had a very pleasing stay. Our staff strive to make sure our guest have a great and memorable experience during their stay. We look forward to you next stay while in the Greenville area. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Good choice for a value hotel"
Microtel is a limited feature hotel for a very good price point. No in-room coffee or iron; no in-building restaurant; exercise room is usable but minimalist. However, it’s new so it’s very clean, housekeeping is very good, a limited menu breakfast and wi-fi is included in the room charge. Staff attentiveness is very good. So if your needs are basic and your budget is finite this a very good option.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Dave, We would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to give feedback on you stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We are delighted that you found our hotel a good choice for a value hotel. Our staff strive to make sure all our guest have a great experience during their stay. We look forward to you next stay while in Greenville. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Great hotel and value"
I travel extensively for my job and have to say I truly enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I felt right at home, and everyone was so nice and extremely helpful. There was only one desk clerk that I have no idea how or why she had a job in customer service. At check-in she hardly greeted me. She handed me the key. No other direction as to where the elevator, vending, ice machine, exercise room were. What time breakfast was served, that coffee was in the lobby 24 hours a day. Not even a, "Have a great evening, and let us know if you need anything." I thought maybe she was having a bad day, but she checked me out and was no different. The housekeeping staff did an excellent job, and I appreciated the fact they didn't knock on my door on the day of checkout before checkout time, which normally makes me feel rushed, and is my biggest pet peave and complaint about most hotels! I will definitely stay here again.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Rhonda, We would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to give feedback on you stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We are glad to hear that you truly enjoyed your stay and felt right at home. We would like to apologize for desk clerk that was not pleasant at check in and check out. We are so delighted that our housekeeping staff did an excellent job and did not disturb you during your visit. We do look forward to you next stay with us. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
2 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
Rhonda
"Bad Customer Service"
1st issue, Keith at the front desk was rude. Every time i went to answer a question he would cut me off or tell me my reservation was not showing, when i told him it had to be there i confirmed it with another person two days ago. At first he didn't bother to check for, he'd look and say oh it isn't here.) He finally clicked something on the screen & found my other reserved room after 2-3 mins of his sarcastic comments. When we got to the room, we called front desk for extra blankets, Keith told me i needed to come get them if i needed them, again rude !! A manager really needs to check him on his customer service. 2nd night of our stay Tyler was awesome from the front desk, he was actually the one i called 2 days before we arrived to help me confirm my reservations. He was very informative. He personally brought up blankets to our room & asked us if we needed anything else. AWESOME!During check out, when i got off the elevator i couldn't find a front desk agent so i sat waiting for one with a cousin who surprised us before heading out. My uncle gets off the elevator a little while after & goes to front desk. Apparently a women name Latrice sitting down on the other couch, (THE FRONT DESK PERSON) who i couldn't find, because she was talking to someone she knew. disappointing . My family agreed we would never stay here again
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Mylene, We would like to thank you for taking time out of you day to give feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We would like to apologize for the way Keith treated you during your stay. We are retraining him on how to talk to guest and treats all of your guest. We would like to also apologize for during check out that you could not find the desk clerk. We are delighted that Tyler was awesome during his shift and went the extra mile to make sure you where taken care off. We would like to apologize for the in convince that you and your family encountered during your visit. We do hope that you will give us another chance while in the Greenville area. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Mylene
As a guest of this location before I was shocked during this stay. My room was not cleaned and the sheets had not been changed from the previous guests (there were stains and large amounts of hair in both beds). I notified the front desk and they gave me new sheets....I had to change them myself. The heater made a loud noise each time it turned on and off, making sleeping almost impossible. During the morning, there was not any hot water.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Jeremy
"Nice no hot water"
No hot water for an entire day. The staff dud not inform guess. Didn't handle the situation in a professional manner. Excellent worker in the breakfast area Mrs. DOLLIS. SHE made up for the misfortunes in the hotel. She deserves a promotion and a raise. Maybe even up to manager with proper training.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Stayed for College Graduation"
Came for our son's graduation at ECU. The staff were very accommodating & pleasant. The motel was clean & in good shape. The complimentary breakfast was similar to other motels & was plentiful. We would definitely stay here again.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Jeffrey, We would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to give feedback on you stay at Microtel Inn & Suites Greenville NC. We are delighted to hear that had a great stay during your son's graduation at ECU. Our staff strive to make sure that all our guest have great experience during their to make them want to return. We do look forward to your next stay with us while in Greenville. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Jeffrey
"Hotel stay"
Everything was good, except the hot water in the shower did not work.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Gerald, We would like to thank your for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your recent stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience of there being no hot water . It was out of our control that our hot water heaters went down. We were able to get the hot water back up and running. We do hope that you choose to stay with us again. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Gerald
"Great price."
first morning we had no hot water because of a heater element problem, it was fixed for the next morning. Carpet had debris on it but over all it was clean. The staff was nice and friendly...the price was great.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Dennis, We would like to thank your for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your recent stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience of there being no hot water . It was out of our control that our hot water heaters went down. We were able to get the hot water back up and running. We are delighted to hear that our staff where nice and friendly during your stay. We do hope that you choose to stay with us again. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
3 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
Dennis
"No hot water!!!"
The hotel was fine until my daughter and I attempted to get ready for an important day, her graduation, to find we had no hot water. When we called they were aware of the problem which appears others in the hotel were having the same issue. We waited as long as we could and finally had to take cold sponge baths and couldn't wash our hair. Very dissapointing for such an important day!!!! When we checked out they didn't say anything. Also the free brekfast was a dissapointment.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Barbara, We would like to thank your for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your recent stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience of there being no hot water on this important day of your daughters graduacation. It was out of our control that our hot water heaters went down. We were able to get the hot water back up and running. We do hope that you choose to stay with us again. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
"Not very happy!!!"
No hot water on our checkout day. We were told "we're working on it" - thus, no bath, no shower!! Our sons "no smoking" room had been heavily smoked in by the previous occupant!!
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Lewis, We would like to thank your for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your recent stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience of there being no hot water . It was out of our control that our hot water heaters went down. We were able to get the hot water back up and running. We would also like to apologize for your sons room smelling heavily of smoke. We do hope that you choose to stay with us again. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
Lewis
"weekend in greenville"
The only issue I had was with the hotels WiFi service, other than that everything else was good.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Richard, We would like to thank your for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We are delighted to hear that you found everything during your stay good except for the internet. We are in the process of trying to get better and faster internet service. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Greenville. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
2 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
"close to med school"
Inexpensive and convenient, can walk to med school. Free breakfast is ok.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Jackie, We would like to thank your for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We are delighted to hear that you found our hotel inexpensive and convenient to the Med School. Our staff strive to make sure that our guest have a great and memorable experience. We look forward to your next visit while in Greenville. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Jackie
"The room was dingy"
Room had smell. The carpet was dirty. Bathroom had hair from someone on sink and hair on bed. I am bald headed and know it wasnt mine. Felt like I was robbed due to price and what I stayed in. Also didn't have microwave.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear MonD, We would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We would like to apologize for the bad experience that you encountered during your stay. We are getting with all our staff to make sure that this problem does not happen again. We do hope you give us another chance while your in Greenville again. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
MonD
"Worth A Second Look"
The hotel exceeded my expectations. Ms. Wanda, at the front deck, was very friendly and inviting.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Anthony J, We would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites Greenville. We are delighted that we where able to exceed your expectations. We are also delighted to hear that Mrs. Wanda was very friendly and inviting. Our staff strive to make sure that all guest have a great and memorable experience. We look forward to your next visit while in the Greenville area. Once, again thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Anthony J
"Close to restauarnts and other amenities"
Hotel staff were helpful and pleasant, good parking, very quiet in the room despite being on a busy street. Free breakfast was a little disappointing (eggs were really scary and dry) but free so can't really complain.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Guest, We would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your recent stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found out staff pleasant and helpful. We are also delighted to hear that you found good parking and it was very quiet. We would like apologize for the disappointing breakfast. We are looking into trying to offer more options. We do look forward to your next stay while in Greenville. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Review"
We were there for the night to see a football game. The room was clean. We missed not having coffee in the rooms. The free breakfast was average at best. The coffee at breakfast was not very inspiring.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear William, We would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We are delighted to hear that you found your room clean while staying for the ECU football game. We would like to apologize for not have coffee makers in our single rooms and for the breakfast coffee not inspiring. We are looking into trying a different kind of coffee. We do hope you choose to stay again during your next visit to Greenville. Once again, thank your for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
"I will give the hotel 4 stars"
I really enjoyed the stay
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Brenda, We would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We are delighted to hear that your enjoyed your stay. Our staff strive to make sure that all guest have a great and memorable experience during their stay. We look forward to your next stay while in the Greenville area. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
7 night trip with friends Nov 24, 2014
Brenda
"Staff very helpful"
Staff helped us by recommending an excellent restaurant called CPW and also providing directions to our destination. The beds were very comfortable!
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Mary, We would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We are delighted to hear that our staff was able to recommend CPW and providing directions to your destinations. Our staff strive to make sure that all guest have a great and memorable experience during their stay and assist our guest with information about the area. We look forward to your next stay with us. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"GPS is Inaccurate to find the hotel"
Be warned that standard GPS will not take you to the hotel. I had to call the front desk to find out it is about 1/2 mile past where GPS said it was. They indicated that they have heard this and are working to get it fixed. Everything was great after that!
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Randal, We would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience of your GPS taking you the wrong way. We are trying to get this problem corrected. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next visit while in the Greenville area. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
1 night business trip Nov 25, 2014
Randal
Great place to stay to visit college daughter.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Charlene, We would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We are delighted to hear that you found our hotel a great place to stay while visiting your daughter in college. Our staff strive to make sure that our guest have a great and memorable during their stay. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Charlene
"Nice but noisy"
Overall our stay was fantastic. Every memeber of the staff we encountered was warm and welcoming and went out of their way to make sure we were enjoying our stay. The only downside to this hotel is that the walls are thin and the exit doors slam very loudly. We were on the first floor at the end near the stairs and exit. Anytime someone went in or out, the door slammed. All 3 mornings we were there we were awakened by repetitive door slamming between 5:30 and 6:30am. I recommend requesting a room somewhere near the center of the hall and away from ground level.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Guest, We would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We are delighted to hear that your stay was fantastic and found our staff warm and welcoming. Our staff strive to make sure that all guest have a great and memorable experience during their stay. We would like to apologize for the noise from the door slamming when someone went out side. We do hope you choose to stay again while in Greenville. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
3 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
Nice hotel but if you are looking for a room bigger then just a bed it's not for you. Rooms are extremely small but nice but you can hear every word your neighbor says due to the walls being so thin. Took us 15 minutes to get checked in after numerous paperwork and questions even though we already booked online and after traveling for 12 hours We did not want to wait any longer. After asking for an ironing board to be brought to our room the staff was very rude and informed us if we wanted it come and get it. Overall the stay was nice but the hotel is to loud and there is no privacy.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Hali, We would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We are delighted to hear that your stay was nice. We would like to apologize for the small rooms and the thin walls. We would like to also apologize for the long check in process. We are getting with our staff to speed up the check in process. We hope you will give us another chance when your in the Greenville area again. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
Hali
"Microtel- Greenville"
Nice, clean place! Perfect for an overnight for folks passing through or who need a place near the hospital.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Kimberly, We would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We would like to thank you for the excellent 5 star rating. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
kimberly
"Nice place...not comfortable"
The location of the hotel was perfect for what we needed. When we checked in and went to our room, one of the beds had not been made and the TV remote didn't work. Went back to the front desk and the clerk assigned us a new room with a problem. We moved our things and found this room to be ready. In the new room there was no AC or heat or any air. We slept with the window open just so we could breathe. I'm pretty sure won't be staying here again.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Byron, We would like to thank your for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your recent stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. I would like to apologize for all the inconveniences that you encountered during your stay. We are getting with our housekeeping staff to make sure that all rooms are clean and fresh for all guest. I would like to also apologize for the ac/heat not working in your that your where switched to. We are in the process of trying to get all our carpets cleaned. We do hope you would give us another chance when you stay in Greenville again. Once again, thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2014
Byron
"Reasonable Hotel Close to all of Greenville"
Friendly staff, CLEAN hotel, great breakfast choices.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Susan, We would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your recent stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our hotel reasonable hotel close to all of Greenville. Our staff strive to make sure all guest have a great and memorable experience during their stay. We do look forward to your next stay while in Greenville. Once again, thank your for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
"Clean, safe, stylish and convenient"
I came for an event at ECU- I have stayed here 3 times before- its always clean and comfortable and the staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are spacious and attractive. There is a fridge, a coffee pot, a breakfast bar, desk, sitting area and separate sleeping area. Its the best deal in town!
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Medic
Dear Beth, We would like to thank your for taking time out of your day to give feedback on your recent stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. We are delighted to hear that your enjoy your stay and find the hotel clean, safe, stylish, convenient and best deal in town. Our staff strive to give all our guest the best service and memorable experience. We look forward to see you again on your next visit to Greenville. Once again, thank your for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014