All hotels in Vienna, Austria
Lerchenfelder Strasse 1-3, Vienna, Vienna, 1070, Austria, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Top marks for 25 Hours Hotel!"
What a great, quirky and quality hotel. Everything they do is a Little different, it was so refreshing to be in an hotel where it felt unique. All fixtures and fittings were of the highest quality, there's a cool bar on the roof and its location next to the Museum quarter and Metro Station (U) made this as really great hotel! Would highly recommend it.
2 night romance trip Jan 1, 2016
Julian
"GREAT HOTEL at a GREAT LOCATION!"
Great hotel - PERFECT LOCATION in Vienna! Right at the Museums Quarter and very close, walking distance to most attractions in Vienna, including the Opera and the City Center...... The front desk staff is outstanding and super friendly! The restaurant and the buffet breakfast are delicious...... Will be back to this hotel my next trip to Vienna, no doubt!
2 night business trip Nov 7, 2015
Sabino
Coffee but no cream
2 night romance trip Oct 12, 2015
Sherry
Nice hotel not too far off the main sections of Vienna. Close to tram and metro lines. Very clean with efficient check in and check out service. Room was a little small though adequate. Bathroom was a good size and had a shower big enough to move around in.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2015
"Fun and fabulous hotel in Vienna"
This was a really quirky, fun place to stay during a quick business visit to Vienna. Fantastic neighborhood recommendations and a really accommodating staff. I will definitely be back!
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2015
Carolyn
"funky little hotel"
great hotel great location great breakfast buffet
5 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
"Quirkiest Hotel I've Ever Stayed"
Beautiful, fun, lively rooftop bar! Quirky, clean, visually entertaining rooms! This entire hotel is funky decorated which made wondering around so much fun. Would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip with friends Sep 10, 2015
Michelle A
Very nice stay near everything, very good breakfast, parking in situ. Overall it was a good experience.
2 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
N
"Kitschy Amazement!"
This hotel is a destination in itself. So much to see! The room was perfect, separate WC and shower area. The panoramic suite offered a phenomenal view as expected. The messenger bag provided to use during our stay was just another amazing touch to make our stay perfect. Having a love for the circus, this hotel hit all points on the head! The roof top bar was an excellent way to end our evening and watching the full moon rise - sunset happens on the other side of the hotel :( I would absolutely recommend this hotel and will definitely stay here again if the opportunity arises
1 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2015
Nikki
"The location is good..."
And that's about all I can say in their favor. A large sign over the door says "We are all mad here" indicating that the owners lives have never been touched by mental illness. What they are, however, is irrational. If they spent less on annoying people, they could charge more and have the place packed 365 days a year.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
"Very good location, near to many museums by walkin"
Interesting hotel. Good breakfast, good location.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
Levent A.
"Vienna trip"
Excellent hotel close to all downtown locations
3 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
Mohammad Reza
"Highly Recommended"
This hotel receives my high recommendation. It is centrally located which makes it convenient to use the transport system or to walk to most locations (museums, shopping, etc). The staff is very helpful and always courteous. I would strongly recommend purchasing the breakfast as it is an incredible spread of food that will appeal to every nationality. Pablo greeted us every morning and delivered delicious coffee to us. He is exceptional. We also enjoyed having the restaurant for the evenings we did not want to go out. Again, the staff was outstanding and accommodating. They have an excellent selection of Austrian and Italian red wines on the menu. We requested a quiet room and it we had a lovely annex that was perfect for our needs. My only request would to have had an option to pay for an early check-in. Otherwise, the rooms were well kept and the temperature was perfect. The bathrooms (especially the shower) were modern and large, and always clean. The free wifi was greatly appreciated. They also have computers in the lobby. It was a very enjoyable week and I would definitely return to this hotel. I was very impressed and would highly recommend it.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
"Very nice young hotel in an amazing area"
We loved the design of the room and the hotel generally, would love to stay here again. The roof is very nice with amazing view.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Quirky but fun hotel. Don't recommend the upstairs lounge for 30 plus travelers - music's too loud and the servers arrogant. Would stay again.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Anthony
"Trendy, unique hotel near the inner Ringstrasse."
Initially, we were given a room without working air conditioning and told there were no other rooms available. When we took out the laptop and started a search for another hotel, helpful staff found another room and upgraded us without charge as well as including complimentary breakfast. It turned what would have been a poor experience into a good one. Hotel is close to subway near the inner Ringstrasse. Restaurant and breakfast were excellent. Do not park at garage across the street from hotel... park at city garage two blocks away.
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Something unique!"
Fun place to stay. Interesting decor. Great rooftop bar. Delicious breakfast. Good neighborhood.
2 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"Good quality hotel"
Overall it was a good stay. Hotel makes you feel more like your own room in the house. Wifi in some room was not very smooth. Otherwise its location, service, and room quality, we will visit again
3 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Ravindra
"LOVED OUR STAY"
We had a great experience with the hotel. It was centrally located, easy to get to from the train station. They stored our luggage since we got there hours before check in and were really gracious about it. The hotel is so cute and quirky, there is a lot to look at, which I thought was great. If you're looking for a truly unique hotel experience that still has all the comforts and ammenities of a hotel, I definitely recommend 25H!
Other trip May 15, 2015
azuree
"Funky but small"
Good value for the location. 5 mins to Volktheater subway station or 15 mins walk to Hofburg Palace, and St. Stephen's Cathedral is not far away from there. Very funky hotel, creative decor everywhere, only down side is the standard rooms are pretty small, can't really leave the luggage open and have space to walk at the same time. Just try not to apply American standard to these European hotel. Overall very satisfied with the stay, it'll perfect if the room was bigger.
3 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
Kam Hei
"Good location; hipster cool vibe"
Desk staff were professional and arranged very good dinner reservations for us, that included picking a good table.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Fun hotel, great location and QUIET."
Fun hotel; great staff. Perfect location for what we wanted to see. QUIET.
4 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2015
Pamela
"Convenient, wonderful staff, fun all-around prope!"
Great, clean room--heated bathroom floor is a major plus! Staff is super friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful for tourists. Wonderful bar/restaurant onsite. We highly recommend including breakfast with your room package; they have an extremely wide offering for a variety of appetites.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
J
"Almost home"
We were staying in the hotel during three days. It's awesome - the design is great and we enjoyed the sense of humor. We really felt almost at home there! Moreover the view from the window was very cool, the hotel is very close to the museums and the center as well to the tram and the subway.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Anton
"Wonderful stay"
We chose this hotel based on the vibe I got from the pictures I seen. We wanted a young and hip vibe and that is exactly what we got. We were traveling without our children but the hotel accomdated children also. The circus theme was done really really well and was really fun.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Carmen
"Fun hotel"
This was my 4th time at 25h and every time I enjoy it more. Would recommend to have he open buffet breakfast and a drink on the roof.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Burak
"A GREAT HOTEL EXPERIENCE"
The concierge Julie gave us invaluable advice in planning our itinerary for the day. Thanks to her, we had great visits at the Christmas markets, two great restaurants, and Schonbrunn Palace. Julie is the greatest, and everyone on the staff was very friendly. In fact, it may be the friendliest hotel that we have ever stayed at. The brunch was absolutely fabulous in its selection and quality, although a bit pricey. The enclosed garage parking was wonderful. The hotel is in an ideal location. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND 25Hours Hotel at MuseumsQuartier!!!
2 night romance trip Dec 1, 2014
"Great Option"
My wife actually picked this hotel from reviews online, when we arrived to the hotel it was over our expectations, its a very casual and warming atmosphere,not elegant nor fancy, but modern and trendy; very clean rooms,and it has its own personality,its cool, very different and has a very good location in vienna, the metro station is only at the corner of the block and it takes you to the city center, we booked for 2 nights and we were very pleased; would defenitly recommend.
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
MARIO
"One of the Best Hotels in Europe - Seriously!"
I travel a lot of both business and pleasure and this hotel was everything I could have asked for. The hotel is hip, comfortable, the staff is amazing, and the perks are great. I mean, you can "borrow" a car for free! Who does that? I will be frequenting 25Hours hotel for all my business trips moving forward. Keep up the great work guys/gals.
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
Miguel
"Great hotel in amazing neighborhood"
Fun and funky hotel in an amazing neighborhood near everything important. Wish I'd had more time there. I highly recommend it!
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
Olivia
1. The free bikes and MINI offered may be true on paper but good luck getting them. They are in such few numbers that we never got either during our entire stay! The hotel wasn't even that packed. 2. The rooms are way smaller than they appear in the pictures, especially the M rooms.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
"Panorama Suite Review"
I booked the Suite (300€p. Night) because I wanted to have that comfort that one expects from a suite. When I entered the rooms was so light and had that breathtaking view over Vienna and I was super happy. But then it's the small things that count right? The floor is of stone therefore really cold and the room didn't have slippers neither a bathrobe. After taking a shower the bathroom was so steamy and no air conditioning, no hair conditioner, no bathroom kit. All very disappointing for my expected room standard. When I made myself some tea I came to see that the sink is not working properly. And after having tea I wanted to order some good upstairs which apparently one can't. No room service but there is a restaurant downstairs that you can go to and bring your food upstairs. That's all fine but they could at least have the menu in the hotel room. When I checked out the lady didn't ask me how my stay was which made it all very non-personal and convinced me even more that I won't be coming again. To sum up: the view was amazing and it's very well located but that's about it.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
frequent travel
"Excellent experience all around"
Great design, facilities and services. Loved the bikes and Mini for free use. The rooftop bar has excellent views and vibe, and the burger bar in the garden is very good.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Martin
Modern hotel with great service. Very comfortable room and the atmosphere tops up our experience. Excellent location and easy access to many local restaurants. Highly recommended.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
"Eccentric Hotel with alot to Offer"
First off, Free Bike Rentals... Used this service for 7 days straight, biked to everywhere I wanted to go. You can also "rent" a Mini Cooper for free, a service we did not try. Hotel is eccentric with circus and carnival theme everywhere. There is a very nice restaurant in the lobby that serves an amazing breakfast buffet and turns into a brick-oven pizza spot at night. The room had a nice big window for a beautiful view on the playground and buildings outside, and the bathroom was stocked with very good soaps (not the usual ones that make your skin dry). There were more than enough electrical outlets and a nice shower window into the room (with a window to close if you're not with a bf/gf/spouse). The staff was amazingly helpful and super nice the whole time. The only complaints are: somewhat small and claustrophobic room, air conditioner that is very picky with turning on ( window sensor was messed up and would have to open / close the window to start it back up in the middle of the night). Lastly, the location is in the museum quarters district, and with the free bike rentals, you can get anywhere in the city within 10 minutes. Overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone and would come back if I ever visited Vienna again.
7 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
Rob
"Hip and trendy, with excellent service."
Vibrant hotel whose rooftop bar and main Italian restaurant are packed most nights. Hotel overlooks public garden and water fountain courtyard.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Annika
"Nice place great location."
Very welcoming and nice place to stay. His is my thirt time in Vienna and the hotel and their staff where very good. The best so far. The roof bar it was a nice lace to relax and enjoy with a nice glass of austrian wine in the early evening. Thank you!
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
I stayed in a standard room while on a business trip and came across people there for both business or leisure. The rooftop bar is a joy to behold and the breakfast is far removed from the usual continental breakfasts offered so often in European hotels. The hotel will suit both business and leisure travellers looking for comfort, style and something a little different for their stay. Highly recommend the hotel.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"25 Hours Hotel"
I liked it I moved from the Levante which i liked better. But I would say this is nice, clean and I liked that there was some action in the hotel ie the restaurant the burger place and the roof top bar. Levante had none of that. But the rooms were nicer. This was overall hipstery and pretty decent.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Sandy
"Holiday in Vienna 6 days in July 2014"
The 25 hours is in a superior location if you are into museums. Very convenient location to the tube as well. Quirky but comfy. Clean, good wi-fi ,ac, elevator..all the modern conveniences. Staff busy but helpful. Restaurant on site very good..a little pricy, great drinks. Nice bar, need reservations if you want table..not so if your willing to eat at bar. Museum Quarter has nice little cafe's as well. Grocery around corner. I would definitely stay there again. The only suggestion I would make is for them to have hot water kettle in every room, only suites get those, although we asked for one and they gave us one. I saw comments before we stayed there about the staff being less than helpful but found that to be untrue. I thought they were quite helpful and friendly. Super clean, great housekeeping staff. Excellent
6 night trip Jul 29, 2014
AC did not work.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
"Comfortable Hotel Close to City Center"
This was my second time to stay in 25 hours. It is a good hotel to stay with a reasonable pricing.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Burak
"Great Location but weak WiFi"
I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The rooms were clean and were very interestingly decorated. Two perks which I enjoyed was the rooftop access to overlook the city and the ability to rent a bike for free and ride throughout the city. My only complaint is their WiFi which did not work on my floor. The reason being I had family staying at another hotel and could not reach them unless I sat at the lobby or was on the rooftop. Apart from that the hotel is in a great location especially if you want to go out at night and get some drinks. The front desk was helpful and gave some good suggestions for places to visit while in Vienna.
2 night family trip Jun 9, 2014
"Nice hotel, walking distance to many attractions"
Excellent location, nice terrace with an atonishing view. Service is OK. wifi was unstable, but generally working. Clean and well maintained. Air conditioner didnt work in the hotel if exterior temperature is below 24 Celcius, so suffered of some uncomfortable temperature in the room. (not cool enough)
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Cool and popular hotel in a nice neighborhood. Definitely check out the rooftop if you stay!
2 night trip May 23, 2014
"Vienna"
Great hotel! Cool room, close to everything
2 night trip May 20, 2014
"Fun hotel close to everything"
The hotel staff were really nice. The location is great. The room was unique and fun. They have ipads you can borrow, and also let you borrow bikes. We borrowed the bikes and rode all around the city. Definitely recommend this hotel if staying in Vienna!
1 night romance trip May 6, 2014
Jeremy Haile
"Loved It!"
Great restaurant, awesome rooftop bar, very convienant! Love the vibe.
2 night trip Feb 25, 2014
"Trendy but quirky hotel in good location"
This is good option near Museum's Quartier. Hotel is new, but bathroom fixtures, building material are generally low quality so I expect that it will age quickly and one needs to monitor this aging process as the months progress. Breakfast is large and generally good quality but eggs and bacon were lukewarm at best. Coffee and tea were very good. Bedding was very comfortable. Rooms are small and functional.
2 night trip Jan 4, 2014
S
"Cool!"
Hotel has lots of cool details and a pretty casual feel to it. Location is perfect and they have good deal on near by parking place (25 rather than 40 Euros that you would normally pay for a day). Staff will give you an umbrella if it’s raining outside or and you can even ask for an iPad if you need one. Internet is free and fast. Dinning room can be full at times and you might have to wait to get a table for breakfast.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014