All hotels in Vienna, Austria
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereLerchenfelder Strasse 1-3, Vienna, Vienna, 1070, Austria, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Funky but small"
Good value for the location. 5 mins to Volktheater subway station or 15 mins walk to Hofburg Palace, and St. Stephen's Cathedral is not far away from there. Very funky hotel, creative decor everywhere, only down side is the standard rooms are pretty small, can't really leave the luggage open and have space to walk at the same time. Just try not to apply American standard to these European hotel. Overall very satisfied with the stay, it'll perfect if the room was bigger.
3 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
Kam Hei
"Fun hotel, great location and QUIET."
Fun hotel; great staff. Perfect location for what we wanted to see. QUIET.
4 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2015
Pamela
"Almost home"
We were staying in the hotel during three days. It's awesome - the design is great and we enjoyed the sense of humor. We really felt almost at home there! Moreover the view from the window was very cool, the hotel is very close to the museums and the center as well to the tram and the subway.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Anton
"Wonderful stay"
We chose this hotel based on the vibe I got from the pictures I seen. We wanted a young and hip vibe and that is exactly what we got. We were traveling without our children but the hotel accomdated children also. The circus theme was done really really well and was really fun.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Carmen
"Fun hotel"
This was my 4th time at 25h and every time I enjoy it more. Would recommend to have he open buffet breakfast and a drink on the roof.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Burak
"A GREAT HOTEL EXPERIENCE"
The concierge Julie gave us invaluable advice in planning our itinerary for the day. Thanks to her, we had great visits at the Christmas markets, two great restaurants, and Schonbrunn Palace. Julie is the greatest, and everyone on the staff was very friendly. In fact, it may be the friendliest hotel that we have ever stayed at. The brunch was absolutely fabulous in its selection and quality, although a bit pricey. The enclosed garage parking was wonderful. The hotel is in an ideal location. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND 25Hours Hotel at MuseumsQuartier!!!
2 night romance trip Dec 1, 2014
"Great Option"
My wife actually picked this hotel from reviews online, when we arrived to the hotel it was over our expectations, its a very casual and warming atmosphere,not elegant nor fancy, but modern and trendy; very clean rooms,and it has its own personality,its cool, very different and has a very good location in vienna, the metro station is only at the corner of the block and it takes you to the city center, we booked for 2 nights and we were very pleased; would defenitly recommend.
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
MARIO
"One of the Best Hotels in Europe - Seriously!"
I travel a lot of both business and pleasure and this hotel was everything I could have asked for. The hotel is hip, comfortable, the staff is amazing, and the perks are great. I mean, you can "borrow" a car for free! Who does that? I will be frequenting 25Hours hotel for all my business trips moving forward. Keep up the great work guys/gals.
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
Miguel
"Great hotel in amazing neighborhood"
Fun and funky hotel in an amazing neighborhood near everything important. Wish I'd had more time there. I highly recommend it!
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
Olivia
1. The free bikes and MINI offered may be true on paper but good luck getting them. They are in such few numbers that we never got either during our entire stay! The hotel wasn't even that packed. 2. The rooms are way smaller than they appear in the pictures, especially the M rooms.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
"Panorama Suite Review"
I booked the Suite (300€p. Night) because I wanted to have that comfort that one expects from a suite. When I entered the rooms was so light and had that breathtaking view over Vienna and I was super happy. But then it's the small things that count right? The floor is of stone therefore really cold and the room didn't have slippers neither a bathrobe. After taking a shower the bathroom was so steamy and no air conditioning, no hair conditioner, no bathroom kit. All very disappointing for my expected room standard. When I made myself some tea I came to see that the sink is not working properly. And after having tea I wanted to order some good upstairs which apparently one can't. No room service but there is a restaurant downstairs that you can go to and bring your food upstairs. That's all fine but they could at least have the menu in the hotel room. When I checked out the lady didn't ask me how my stay was which made it all very non-personal and convinced me even more that I won't be coming again. To sum up: the view was amazing and it's very well located but that's about it.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
frequent travel
"Excellent experience all around"
Great design, facilities and services. Loved the bikes and Mini for free use. The rooftop bar has excellent views and vibe, and the burger bar in the garden is very good.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Martin
Modern hotel with great service. Very comfortable room and the atmosphere tops up our experience. Excellent location and easy access to many local restaurants. Highly recommended.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
"Eccentric Hotel with alot to Offer"
First off, Free Bike Rentals... Used this service for 7 days straight, biked to everywhere I wanted to go. You can also "rent" a Mini Cooper for free, a service we did not try. Hotel is eccentric with circus and carnival theme everywhere. There is a very nice restaurant in the lobby that serves an amazing breakfast buffet and turns into a brick-oven pizza spot at night. The room had a nice big window for a beautiful view on the playground and buildings outside, and the bathroom was stocked with very good soaps (not the usual ones that make your skin dry). There were more than enough electrical outlets and a nice shower window into the room (with a window to close if you're not with a bf/gf/spouse). The staff was amazingly helpful and super nice the whole time. The only complaints are: somewhat small and claustrophobic room, air conditioner that is very picky with turning on ( window sensor was messed up and would have to open / close the window to start it back up in the middle of the night). Lastly, the location is in the museum quarters district, and with the free bike rentals, you can get anywhere in the city within 10 minutes. Overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone and would come back if I ever visited Vienna again.
7 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
Rob
"Hip and trendy, with excellent service."
Vibrant hotel whose rooftop bar and main Italian restaurant are packed most nights. Hotel overlooks public garden and water fountain courtyard.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Annika
"Nice place great location."
Very welcoming and nice place to stay. His is my thirt time in Vienna and the hotel and their staff where very good. The best so far. The roof bar it was a nice lace to relax and enjoy with a nice glass of austrian wine in the early evening. Thank you!
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
I stayed in a standard room while on a business trip and came across people there for both business or leisure. The rooftop bar is a joy to behold and the breakfast is far removed from the usual continental breakfasts offered so often in European hotels. The hotel will suit both business and leisure travellers looking for comfort, style and something a little different for their stay. Highly recommend the hotel.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"25 Hours Hotel"
I liked it I moved from the Levante which i liked better. But I would say this is nice, clean and I liked that there was some action in the hotel ie the restaurant the burger place and the roof top bar. Levante had none of that. But the rooms were nicer. This was overall hipstery and pretty decent.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Sandy
"Holiday in Vienna 6 days in July 2014"
The 25 hours is in a superior location if you are into museums. Very convenient location to the tube as well. Quirky but comfy. Clean, good wi-fi ,ac, elevator..all the modern conveniences. Staff busy but helpful. Restaurant on site very good..a little pricy, great drinks. Nice bar, need reservations if you want table..not so if your willing to eat at bar. Museum Quarter has nice little cafe's as well. Grocery around corner. I would definitely stay there again. The only suggestion I would make is for them to have hot water kettle in every room, only suites get those, although we asked for one and they gave us one. I saw comments before we stayed there about the staff being less than helpful but found that to be untrue. I thought they were quite helpful and friendly. Super clean, great housekeeping staff. Excellent
6 night trip Jul 29, 2014
AC did not work.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
"Comfortable Hotel Close to City Center"
This was my second time to stay in 25 hours. It is a good hotel to stay with a reasonable pricing.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Burak
"Great Location but weak WiFi"
I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The rooms were clean and were very interestingly decorated. Two perks which I enjoyed was the rooftop access to overlook the city and the ability to rent a bike for free and ride throughout the city. My only complaint is their WiFi which did not work on my floor. The reason being I had family staying at another hotel and could not reach them unless I sat at the lobby or was on the rooftop. Apart from that the hotel is in a great location especially if you want to go out at night and get some drinks. The front desk was helpful and gave some good suggestions for places to visit while in Vienna.
2 night family trip Jun 9, 2014
"Nice hotel, walking distance to many attractions"
Excellent location, nice terrace with an atonishing view. Service is OK. wifi was unstable, but generally working. Clean and well maintained. Air conditioner didnt work in the hotel if exterior temperature is below 24 Celcius, so suffered of some uncomfortable temperature in the room. (not cool enough)
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Cool and popular hotel in a nice neighborhood. Definitely check out the rooftop if you stay!
2 night trip May 23, 2014
"Vienna"
Great hotel! Cool room, close to everything
2 night trip May 20, 2014
"Fun hotel close to everything"
The hotel staff were really nice. The location is great. The room was unique and fun. They have ipads you can borrow, and also let you borrow bikes. We borrowed the bikes and rode all around the city. Definitely recommend this hotel if staying in Vienna!
1 night romance trip May 6, 2014
Jeremy Haile
"Loved It!"
Great restaurant, awesome rooftop bar, very convienant! Love the vibe.
2 night trip Feb 25, 2014
"Trendy but quirky hotel in good location"
This is good option near Museum's Quartier. Hotel is new, but bathroom fixtures, building material are generally low quality so I expect that it will age quickly and one needs to monitor this aging process as the months progress. Breakfast is large and generally good quality but eggs and bacon were lukewarm at best. Coffee and tea were very good. Bedding was very comfortable. Rooms are small and functional.
2 night trip Jan 4, 2014
S
"Cool!"
Hotel has lots of cool details and a pretty casual feel to it. Location is perfect and they have good deal on near by parking place (25 rather than 40 Euros that you would normally pay for a day). Staff will give you an umbrella if it’s raining outside or and you can even ask for an iPad if you need one. Internet is free and fast. Dinning room can be full at times and you might have to wait to get a table for breakfast.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
"Fantastic hotel with amazing design"
This is a hotel that you must stay in when traveling to Vienna, the hotel and room design are fantastic and unique... location is within easy walking distance to the sights and good transport links to anywhere you need to get to...
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Ant
"Fantastic hotel with amazing design"
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Ant
Outstanding hotel, can't complain about anything.
5 night business trip Dec 1, 2013
"Excellent hotel"
Excellent breakfast spread. Nice rooftop bar.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
"Lovely hotel"
I loved staying here. The rooms are clean and well decorated. It is realy a fun place to stay, different from all the other hotels I've ever been in.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
Sorin
Staff was incredibly helpful and willing to work with us. Hotel has free wifi and you can rent bicycles (for free) to ride around town. Funky atmosphere as well. Great place.
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
"Fun in Vienna"
We had a great time at the 25 hours hotel. Our rooms were small but adequate. Hotel staff were quick to respond to our phone call for extra pillows. Loved the rooftop bar on the 8th floor - a birds eye view is different than being on the ground. We were within walking distance of the inner city and very close to the metro. Restaurants were close by as well.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Ann
"Excellent All Around"
Staff is great. Facility is great. Location is excellent. Food is terrific. What's not to love?
5 night business trip Sep 19, 2013
"Very good, well-located hotel"
This is a very well-located hotel in the Museum Quarter of Vienna. Literally a couple of blocks from the major museums and the royal palace. Staff was very friendly and very helpful with directions, etc. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
"Great Location, Funky Style"
Excellent location in MuseumsQuartier - the hotel was very convenient to the U3 underground line which connects to the CAT station at Wien Mitte and is also a short walk to the Hofburg Convention Center where I was attending a scientific meeting. The rooms were small, but well appointed and well maintained. The staff were quite helpful and steered us toward an excellent Austrian restaurant within a 5 minute walk. I did not eat at the hotel restaurant, so cannot comment on the food. The breakfast seemed on the pricey side at 19 euros, and a takeaway coffee and croissant was 7 euros. Stay at this hotel by all means, but eat in one of the excellent surrounding Viennese cafes for breakfast.
4 night business trip Jul 14, 2013
"Awesome hotel in great location"
I cant say enough good things about the 25hours. It is modern, funky, clean, and comfy. Staff were excellent. The wifi was a bit spotty and the room was small (by US standards), but otherwise a great value for the price
7 night business trip Jul 13, 2013
Kyle
"Sassy, fun hotel that's nearly perfect."
The hotel was well decorated, with a unique hipster charm. It was non-smoking, had a nice restaurant downstairs and a rooftop bar. We walked into the older part of the city most days, about a 5-10 minute walk, depending on where you are going. It's very close to the metro stations as well. Of all of the hotels we stayed at on our trip, this one was one of the quietest as well. What makes it not perfect? We had 2 modest sized bags, and it was a little tight, but manageable. There isn't a lot of extra space, so if your bags are big, you may think twice. In fact, if you're looking for a place to sit, there are a couple of stools, but no chairs. Also, I like hotels with breakfast, but theirs was pricey, so we found our own, and there are plenty of near-by cafes.
4 night family trip Jul 13, 2013
Excellent und refreshing design hotel, room superb, niceley decorated. Only drawback are the breakfast prices (~17 € p.p.), for this price I recommend walking to a true Vienna "Kaffeehaus", where you get the real "Kaffee" feeling.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"Review"
The hotel is very nicely decorated. However, the bed was a bit hard and the room a bit dark. The room was also quite for the second and third days as the a/c broke. Even when it was working it was not easy to adjust (not the traditional settings... ) Staff were helpful but could have been a bit more knowledgeable. Location is good.
Other trip May 23, 2013
"This place is AMAZING!"
Reasonably priced. Fun, hip, comfortable, superb, friendly/helpful staff. Great location, close to museums, theater. Easy access to tram, & underground. Delicious breakfast bar. Beautiful views from roof top terrace/bar. Great experience & would definitely recommend!
2 night trip Apr 22, 2013
"Good for long stays"
As the hotel was under renovation we have thought we will have construcrion noises. However there was total silence and peace in our hotel room. The staff was extra helpfyl and kind offering a full service.
Other trip Dec 12, 2012
Burak
"Construction & a club make for a noisy stay."
It was just okay. The hotel decor is cool but the staff is inexperienced and not helpful. There was construction below my room and it was noisy. This was something that I should have been made aware of before my arrival. I would have chosen to stay elsewhere. Also, there is a bar on top floor and it was very popular, thus very noisy. Don't stay here if you want a good night's sleep.
4 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2012
"Nice hotel but...."
Hotel setting was fun. Definitely it's better for young people. Unfortunately it was not Too convenient for not having its parking readily available. The hotel didn't have a reception in front or the first level. The location of reception on the top floor takes away from your usual welcome. There was no concierge so it was difficult to get any info on tourism. I thought the hotel is more more business people rather.
Other trip Aug 15, 2012
"Great hotel, perfect location, nice amenities"
Enjoyed my stay at 25hours Hotel Wien. Very nice, modern room, with great details (cool mural over the bed, great design books and magazines in the room, nice kitchenette). Construction was going on, but I wasn't too bothered by it. Really appreciated the central location as well. Very near public transportation, MuseumsQuartier, and other sights. Nice staff, too-- had to do early check-in and they accommodated me.
2 night trip Jun 1, 2012
Steph

"Pleasant Surprise"
The room was very comfortable with a nice view. The bed is very soft and the provided toiletries have pleasant sents. Unfortunately a faint cigarette odor lingers throughout the hotel. The restaurant has surprisingly good dishes and drinks with relatively reasonable prices compared to other vienna options. it can be tricky to reach the airport from the hotel via public transport - a cab is the most direct option.
2 night trip Apr 19, 2015
"We are all mad here"
Quirky hotel with great character and excellent location with museum quarter and trendy areas nearby. Rooms are tight but lovely and the in house restaurant is excellent. Perfect breakfast.
2 night trip with friends Apr 1, 2015