All hotels in Vienna, Austria
Lerchenfelder Strasse 1-3, Vienna, Vienna, 1070, Austria, ‏‎800-491-6126

"This place is AMAZING!"
Reasonably priced. Fun, hip, comfortable, superb, friendly/helpful staff. Great location, close to museums, theater. Easy access to tram, & underground. Delicious breakfast bar. Beautiful views from roof top terrace/bar. Great experience & would definitely recommend!
2 night trip Apr 22, 2013
"Good for long stays"
As the hotel was under renovation we have thought we will have construcrion noises. However there was total silence and peace in our hotel room. The staff was extra helpfyl and kind offering a full service.
Other trip Dec 12, 2012
Burak
"Construction & a club make for a noisy stay."
It was just okay. The hotel decor is cool but the staff is inexperienced and not helpful. There was construction below my room and it was noisy. This was something that I should have been made aware of before my arrival. I would have chosen to stay elsewhere. Also, there is a bar on top floor and it was very popular, thus very noisy. Don't stay here if you want a good night's sleep.
4 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2012

A great funky and very clean hotel. Wonderful restaurant. Great location.
3 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Roslyn
Excellent location with good access to public transport and a range of cultural attractions, bars and restaurants. The hotel is very stylish and attempts to create a bohemian environment, which seems appropriate given its situation in the MuseumsQuartier. The staff were very professional and quickly replaced a faulty hairdryer. The negative aspects of the hotel are relatively minor. The rooms are decorated in an imaginative way but are impractical in some respects. There's limited space to store luggage and the lighting was poor. The Wi-Fi signal in our room was weak but we were easily able to gain internet access in the pleasant lobby area. I would also mention that the restaurant seemed prohibitively expensive but there are lots of other options in the vicinity as previously mentioned.
2 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
"Top top hotel"
Stayed in Panoramic Room. Great views,facilities and comfy bed. Shamed missed out on top floor bar on last night due to renovations but we got 1 drink at least before it closed just after our arrival. Everything else made up for that. If there was any negatives we probably forgot them. Even the ones in our general life. Thats how relaxed we were. Now back to the our crazy kids!!! Would recommend and return!!!
2 night romance trip Aug 10, 2015
Patrick
"Don't expect customer service with a smile"
Hotel staff were far from friendly and welcoming, this includes the bar staff. Very disappointing. The restaurant staff were amazing though so would recommend going for supper.
2 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
Hannah
"Lovely hotel"
I loved my stay in Vienna and would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting. My room was without breakfast and it wasn't worth 19€ / day / person. You can get good breakfast elsewhere for better prices.
4 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Dianne
"Would stay again"
Quiet hotel overlooking a small park. Themed rooms with comfortable beds, we slept well. Great shower with good water pressure. Wifi was good in our room on the third floor. PCs are available in reception area and you can also borrow an iPad if you prefer. They provide umbrellas for loan during inclement weather. There is a Bar upstairs with great views. Easy access to underground trains located just around the corner and it is not far from RingStrasse and trams. 10 mins to hop on hop off bus. Great restaurant (1500 food)- make sure u book each evening as it gets very busy every night. They are happy for you to share meals even bringing the dish split between two plates. Wide range of food for breakfast with plenty of choice. Advertised as fun and quirky, "we're all crazy here" but we found most hotel staff not very engaging (somewhat aloof) and the staff in the restaurant could have been more attentive.
4 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Trendy, verging on a bit silly hotel"
The things we loved: the rooftop bar with panoramic views of Vienna and lovely beers; the free bikes; the heated floor in the bathroom; our big comfy bed. The things we found a bit annoying: the hotel has a hipster gift shop; the staff on the front desk and in the bar are a bit snooty; you have to pay extra to use the sauna (and it was really really expensive) - that's pretty mean. But overall it was a cool stay in a good part of town. We were comfortable and our room was very well designed with every modern convenience you could desire. Recommended as long as you don't mind Shorditch...
3 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"wonderful Hotel"
loved the design of the hotel great workout area the room was so unique, it was a treat breakfast was pricey but great, lots of selection staff were very helpful
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
lucy
"A little different, but welcome"
Great location, great staff and great stay Staff very helpful, liked the facilities for Gym, running and they have bikes to borrow, little heavy bikes though, Breakfast pricey but excellent
Other trip May 31, 2015
franchesca
"25 Hours Hotel - Vienna"
By pure chance, I stayed at the 25 Hours in Zurich last year and loved it! If I ever return, or stay in Zurich, Vienna, Berlin, Frankfurt or Hamburg again, it will be my first choice. All hotels should learn a lesson from the 25 Hours. Funky, friendly, practical, clean, with great staff and superb food. Brilliant!
Other trip May 28, 2015
Jayson
"68 Hours at 25Hours Hotel"
Having booked this hotel 7 months ago, this was a special occasion, so we paid for one of the best rooms the hotel had to offer- a penthouse panoramic room. When we arrived we were given bad news that the hotel had booked out our room to someone else and we had been downgraded to the one remaining room, which also turned out to be the lowest grade they offered. As this was Eurovision weekend the chance of us finding another hotel, at the very last minute too, was not an option. We assessed the new room and despite it been comfortable, it was small and lacked the additions the better rooms had - which we had paid for. I was invited to speak with the supervisor once I had checked the room. In fairness, the staff were helpful. They offered us a range of things including to refund the difference between the rooms. After this, the general manager came to speak to us and offered a personal apology and offered us a free 3 course meal in the restaurant and room upgrade on our last night as one was available. For the rest of the time at the hotel, the staff did everything they could to make us feel comfortable and make our time in their hotel a happy one. I cannot fault their efforts to rectify what they said was a system error and thank them for the top rate service they offered. I would hope the same problem would not occur in future and left the 25 Hours Hotel in Wein wanting to go straight back! Thank you for a great stay in the end
3 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
Christopher
"Great hotel but not for guests"
The hotel is just my style – artsy and chic – and very clean. Thought it was a boutique hotel; however, it's quite large. We were given a room in the back on the 1st floor. Thankfully it was cool out and we could open the windows as I'm not sure the air conditioning properly worked. Felt like a block's walk to get there. The staff always seemed too preoccupied with other things to give you their full attention. I'll grant them that this was during Eurovision so a very busy time. That said, it still doesn't excuse the level of service and the attitude. I couldn't help but feel we were I convenience get them. The rooftop bar was very crowded and hard to get a seat. The restaurant on the main floor was good for dinner but make reservation in advance – guests gets absolutely no preference for seating. The breakfast was not worth the price. You couldn't get anything specially cooked, i.e. hot, and if you could they sure we're forthcoming with it. I would, however, stay here again now that I know how to manage the staff's attitude.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Roger
"Central hotel with laid-back, hip vibe"
Stayed for 3 nights and thoorughly enjoyed it. Pleasant and helpful staff.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Saul
"Pleasant Surprise"
The room was very comfortable with a nice view. The bed is very soft and the provided toiletries have pleasant sents. Unfortunately a faint cigarette odor lingers throughout the hotel. The restaurant has surprisingly good dishes and drinks with relatively reasonable prices compared to other vienna options. it can be tricky to reach the airport from the hotel via public transport - a cab is the most direct option.
2 night trip Apr 19, 2015
"We are all mad here"
Quirky hotel with great character and excellent location with museum quarter and trendy areas nearby. Rooms are tight but lovely and the in house restaurant is excellent. Perfect breakfast.
2 night trip with friends Apr 1, 2015
Andrea
"Real modern style in museum quarter"
Great hotel with real youthful life about it. Real style about every part of the building from rooms to elevators to reception. Excellent breakfasts. Just starting to look like could use a bit of maintenance on some of the walls etc. disappointed tha the rooftop bar was closed, but understandable with maintenance occurring. Look forward to returning soon and spending the evening enjoying it again
2 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
"Great quirky hotel"
Loved this hotel, nice central location although be warned that it can be confusing when you come out of the metro stop as there are many different exits quite far apart. It took me a while to find the hotel. In general the staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was overpriced, but the Grab n Go was at least a compromise. However, one night I was feeling really ill and just wanted a quick bite to eat in the restaurant without having to leave the hotel (there's not much else nearby). At 7.30pm on a Wednesday night they told me I couldn't have a table until 9.15pm and weren't prepared to make any effort to accommodate me (although they could easily have seated me at the bar, as they had done on a previous night when it was busy). I had to go to bed without eating. A kettle in the room would have been nice. Also a bit disappointed that the famous rooftop bar was closed for refurbishment, but such is life.
4 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
"Good hotel."
Great spa. Good food. Weak wifi. Location is great. Bit limited on the evening menu but other than that can't fault it for the money. Really very good.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
simon
"Eccentrically excellent!"
Loved our short stay here! The hotel is cool and the staff are so friendly and helpful. The rooms are eccentric but still remember that they're there to be comfortable and functional. The shower was fabulous and the electric shutter black out blinds were a great bonus. Only mild complaint would be that the bed was a little hard... but that's personal preference.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"Wonderfully located"
Fantastic location,fantastic restaurant.
2 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
"Condition of the corridors let this hotel down!"
Brilliant hotel, great neighbourhood, fantastic restaurant and breakfast, the only let down was the condition of the halls going to the rooms which very warn down and stained, which was a shame as the rest of the hotel was fantastic!
2 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
jennifer
"Short Stay in Vienna"
For our short stay in Vienna this was a great location, close to all the major places and old city. The hotel staff where extremely helpful and the facilities were great. We will definitely stay again.
2 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
Belinda
ZA
"Cute hotel"
Overall it was a very nice stay.....walking distances to many famous landmarks, the room was clean and tidy (a bit small) and the staff was very helpful. The restaurant served nice food with very efficient staff. The only complain I have is that the room was very hot although it was Oct and we had the airconditioned turned up to full blast! On voicing our concern, we were told that it is no use turning the air-conditioned on as it seems that at that time of the year, it is on 'heat' so we were told to turn it off. It was still hot when we did that which made it quite uncomfortable to sleep.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
Lotusblossom
"Nice design hotel in Vienna"
We had a great stay at 25 Hours Hotel Vienna. The location is perfect just next to most of the museums and 3 mins walk to metro station. Our room is not too big but enough space for 2 big luggage and the bed is super comfy! What we love most is the decoration of the hotel which is fun yet chic. I do recommend this hotel if you are looking for a design hotel. Don't forget to take pictures at the photobooth before leaving!!
4 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Kwo
"Unique hotel"
Fantastic location, awesome breakfast and the free use bicycles all make this a great choice. Surprising number of business travellers also use this funky hotel. Very helpful, friendly staff as well. Reasonable rates for such a complete package hotel.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2014
Cameron
"Long Weekend in Vienna"
Fantastic location. Free bicycles to use. Fun rooftop bar with views of Vienna. Hamburger cafe in the grounds, open till end of Oct.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
London
Not my typical place, as a bit hip and new, but the front desk people were exceptionally helpful and they had a great breakfast buffet, but for 17 Euros.
6 night trip Sep 23, 2014
PH
"A break from the norm"
I love the 25hours chain; their offer is so much more personable than your average hotel chain; funky, quirky decor, a green focus, young friendly staff and clientele. It's always a pleasure to stay in one of their hotels and feels more like a home away from home than a stuffy hotel. This was no exception and overall I'd highly recommend it. My only two gripes were: 1) The size of my room - there was hardly any room for my suitcase. Yes, the bed was extra high and they suggest you store it under there, but as there's also no room for a wardrobe or drawers in the room, you're obliged to use your suitcase to store your stuff so having it under the bed isn't so convenient. And 2) the €17 charge for breakfast. I just don't get why hotels price themselves out the market and actively encourage guests to go elsewhere for breakfast. Btw, I'd recommend the Museumsquartier cafes as a cheaper and close alternative.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
S
"Cool as *&^%"
Probably the hippest hotel I have stayed in and fully deserving of the high ratings it has received. Comfortable room with jumbo bed and great shower although our basic (?) room only had pegs for hangers and shelves for clothing. Staff were friendly and helpful and the breakfast was very good if quite expensive. Liked the option to grab a coffee and croissant from the reception if you were in a hurry. Not sure that there is any need for some of the "decoration" in the reception, in particular one sign regarding pizza which included the "f" word, which some might find offensive. The location is great for the art museums, bars, pubs, restaurants and shops and is only a shortish walk from the historic centre.
5 night family trip Sep 22, 2014
Rob
"Cool and wacky!"
Fantastic place!! We loved the weird-ness and cool-ness of this hotel. It was easy waking distance to the underground trains, but also about 15 minutes walking to the centre of town, and lots of sights on the way should you choose to walk. Rooms were very comfortable, and food places nearby were all lovely - although more modern food than traditional Austrian. Recommended.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Rita
"Ich bin cool"
Most excellent.
2 night trip Sep 8, 2014
"Quirky Hotel in an Excellent Location"
We spent four nights at this beautiful hotel. We enjoyed the hotel's eccentric design and central location most of all. All the staff spoke English and were very friendly. The restaurant served lovely (mostly Italian) food at a good price - the waiters were also delightful! Breakfast cost $15 although there was a lot of choice:- cereals, porridge and a range of breads, cold meats, eggs and teas etc On the top floor there was a chic bar and roof terrace with exquisite views. The roof bar can become busy!
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Fun rooms to return to"
Checking in took a while and could have been managed more efficiently with more staff at the counter. Fun, fantastical-themed room made it a joy to return to after a long day out in Vienna. However, there wasn't any room service but staff advised I could browse the menu from the restaurant and order something to have it delivered to my room. Would have been nice to have an actual copy of the menu in the room if this was already possible anyway. Overall, satisfied with my stay at the hotel as the rooms were a delight and the location was perfect.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Sufen
SG
"Excellent hotel with character"
The hotel is very well located, it's easy to find via public transport and only a short walk to the major sights. Rooms are a little small but very well appointed with excellent bed and shower (really excellent, I want one). The restaurant downstairs was great in the evenings with generous portions and thankfully did not feel like a hotel restaurant. The bar on the top floor is also work a visit for the views.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"Extraordinary Hotel"
Funny, and confortable Hotel. Only small room for more one person. The breakfast is delicious. And the personal are very kind.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
"Great fun hotel"
We stayed at 25hours hotel in Berlin and liked it so much that we booked again for Vienna. It's a great, fun hotel with a circus theme and a great view from the room. Very helpful staff, extremely clean rooms and a great resturant. Would definitely recommend.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Alana
"Great location and fun"
Good hotel if somewhat unconventional approach to decor. Really enjoyed stay only thing to watch out for is lack of tea or coffee making facilities in the room and no 24 hour cafe so do come prepared. Other than that great stay, good location and very affordable.
4 night trip Apr 23, 2014
"Fantastic location, a challenge if you have a car"
What a great location, we walked or took a quick metro ride to see all the sites we wanted to see! A unique hotel with some special touches. Very expensive and limited parking at the hotel though- 25 euros per night! Also difficult to arrive with a car as there is no legal place to pull up to unload bags and check in. I guess the price you pay for location, location, location. I did find the hotel clerk quite unhelpful and even condescending when I asked about other cheaper options for parking. She looked at me like I must be crazy (and cheap). We easily found a place to stash our rental a few metro stations away at Kendlerstrasse for 3 euros per day. We didn't even consider going to get the car until our stay was over because everything is so closeby.
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
"Comfy beds, init"
Bed was really comfortable, even with the sinister circus painting looming down on it! It was fun. Good times were had, whether in the room or the hotel's bar which was utter wick. Breakfast was delicious, with yoghurts and bread and that - all you could want to eat! In short, it as a bit like Mitcham Eastfields train station on a moderately sunny day.
3 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"A great place for a chilled out weekend"
We decided to book for 3 nights over a long weekend. The area around the hotel (museum quarter) is very quiet, however its really quite charming, so if your happy not the have a load of bars on your doorstop, its great... and their is a U-Bham station more or less right outside the hotel and being Vienna, everywhere is easy to get to. The hotel was EXCELLENT... Hyper comfy, great staff, fantastic restaurant.... and a great rooftop bar which was quite trendy. We will be coming back to stay... HIGHLY Recomended!!!
3 night trip Feb 13, 2014
"Quality hotel."
A great hotel all round with a top class restaurant. Highly recommended.
3 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
Badge
"Very quirky hotel"
Close to metro station, comfortable, good food, nice staff,good price,free wifi, totally recommended and I'd definitely stay here again
2 night business trip Jan 26, 2014
Halani
"Great Hip Hotel Good Location but Small room size"
Great location and good access to city center and all museums. It was a hip design, clean and warm hotel with great breakfast. However, dinner in the hotel was not as good as we expected. You could find various types of restaurants around the hotel and cost less. Also, you did better not order anything from the hotel, a bottle of water cost the same as a pint of beer or a glass of wine.
6 night family trip Dec 26, 2013
"Perfect"
It's all the little things that matter. From the hotel and room decor, to the contemporary restaurant and bar, there is nothing I can possibly make fault of. Better than five star hotels out there. Excellent helpful members of staff who are always outgoing and full of life. Definitely brought the kid and fun into this Vienna break.
Other trip Dec 25, 2013
"Quirky"
The hotel is quite quirky in its decor with a circus theme in the bedrooms. The room was relatively small, but quite comfortable. There was no carpet and only one rug which as slightly chilly under foot. There was no apparent way of controlling the room temperature but this wasn't a huge problem. I would have liked a kettle in the room. The location is excellent! Close to the museums quarter and an easy walk to the inner stadt and close to the excellent public transport in the city.
2 night business trip Nov 22, 2013
Nick
"Nice funky room and great breakfast"
We spent 5 nights at 25Hours in Vienna and were pleasantly surprised with the great room and the convenient location. I originally was hoping to stay at a hotel right in the Innerstadt area but the location of this hotel ended up being ideal. It is right next to several museums and the Parliament building. The Volkstheater subway stop is basically just a few steps from the front door. The Ring Tram is about a 5 minute walk away. And it's about a 10 minute walk to both Hofburg Palace and the shopping on Mariahilfer Strasse. The room was larger than I expected with more than enough space for 2 people to feel comfortable. We had a circus theme mural on one wall. The bathroom was modern and big and featured a great glass shower. The bed was comfortable although the pillows were a little too thin for my liking. We did hear a bit of the noise from the roof top bar, but it wasn't nearly loud enough to bother us. The breakfast buffet was terrific, with a great variety of breads, cheese, meats, juices, cereals and fruits. The restaurant was busy every evening we were there, so it is wise to make a reservation. The atmosphere in the restaurant is more like a pub in that it is young and noisy, but the pizzas are pretty good. During the day, the silver trailer outside beside the hotel serves very tasty hamburgers. I would be happy to stay at 25Hours again then next time I visit Vienna and would recommend it as a comfortable place to stay for several nights.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
MarkStef
"Honeymoon in Vienna"
Great hotel amazing charter very enjoyable stay. The room was superb and the hotel staff were very friendly. Great style and everything was very clean and homely.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013