All hotels in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here19540-A Coastal Hwy, Rehoboth Beach, DE, 19971, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

We arrived a little early for our check-in time but we were able to check in right away. The staff was very friendly. The furniture in the room was old but the rooms in the suite were so roomly and nicely laid out. We had a full time refrigerator and a microwave. The continental breakfast was okay but if you want a better breakfast, then walk over to Cracker Barrel.
2 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Joan
"An old, worn out place to stay"
Our room was clean but in serious need of re-do. It looks like 1950 was the last time it was decorated. Kind of inconvenient with luggage, second floor with no lift. I would not stay there again. Only plus was neighboring restaurants.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"So so as it goes"
I needed an inexpensive place to stay while I transition into a new area since I am moving to the area. The convenience of everything around was good. Staff was nice and seemed apologetic they could not accommodate my request. However, when I went into the room for the first time, the smell of cleaning solutions was so overwhelming I had to leave the door open for a while to get the smell out. I chose not to have housekeeping during my 4 night stay because I didn't want to deal with the smell and it was just me and I can make my own bed. I needed to print some documents for a business transaction and they were not able to accommodate me. I had to have the documents faxed to me just to get them. Luckily I carry my own scanner. I was able to sign and scan my documents after I received the faxes. Having to walk to another hotel for the complimentary breakfast is unacceptable. Apology for inconvenience not accepted. I should have stayed at that hotel. I can honestly say I was glad to to be leaving and that you had no vacancy for me to extend. I would have been more comfortable sleeping in my car.
4 night trip Apr 27, 2015
Marilynn D
"We're Back!"
My husband and I come here on Thanksgiving weekend for the past 4 years. People are great and it's so close to the outlets.
3 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
robin
"Visit to Rehobeth"
I was in Rehobeth for a jewelry event and to take advantage of the nearby outlets. The hotel where the event was being held was $40 more a night than the Rodeway Inn. I was really on in the room to sleep - location was convenient, room was clean.
2 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
Megan
"Hotel close to beach, shopping outlets, food."
Bed is comfortable, room was clean, but tv cable not really enjoyable, no premium channels, wi fi sucks, had a hard time getting on, and mini fridge made humming noise, made it a bit difficult to get to sleep.
TC
"Close to all the attractions"
My experience was very relaxing and enjoyable. Had a wonderful time. The staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful. It was great as to how close the attractions were to the hotel. We will most definitely come return to this hotel.
"Nice close to beach and stores"
Close to Outlets. Great location. Restaurants near by
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Hotel is located on a very busy highway."
No coffee service in the lobby as expected. Continental breakfast could use a few more and better choices. This is a great hotel if you want to be close to the theater, shopping (never saw so many strip malls in my life) and close proximity by car to both Dewey Beach or Rehoboth. The room was super-clean. Bathroom was spotless and well stocked with towels and toiletries. The hotel rooms could use a bit of updating (our tv was one of those old, huge monsters that took up most of the dresser and was hardly visible by the person who slept in the bed furthest from it).
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Rolling Stone
"Okay for a short stay"
This hotel serves well for a short stay. The rooms could have been a little cleaner, the free breakfast was okay but not as big of a variety as at other hotels we've stayed in. The walls were a bit thin. We could easily hear our neighbors. I don't think we'd stay here in the prime season or for longer than a weekend, but for a short stay in the off-season it wasn't a bad place to stay for the price.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Jeffrey
"weekend at the beach"
the room itself was clean, the bathroom was not in very good condition, the microwave and refrigerator were plugged together, which makes the timer constantly go off. We had to unplug both to keep the microwave off.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
laura
"OK - Just average"
The staff was very nice, but the wi-fi did not work in my room and no one could tell me why. Also, there was no clock radio in the room either. It was OK and just average - don't think I will stay there again.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Sally
"Cheap and you can tell"
Couldn't find a vending machine that worked. Ice machine was nasty
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Nice room for the money."
It was a pleasant experience. The hotel was convenient to shopping.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Okay place."
I had a nice time. The motel is next to a restaurant and near outlet malls and other places to shop. It's close to the beaches of Rehoboth and Lewes.
2 night family trip Oct 5, 2014
Photoguy
"Convenient Hotel at a Great Value"
Very roomy (four beds, kitchenette, and small porch area), and very affordable (possibly because October is the offseason for a beach town). The hotel was conveniently located and staff was helpful. Nothing in the hotel has been updated recently, but everything was clean, and the beds and pillows were comfortable. Would recommend.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"All we needed."
A weekend get away with family and to visit with grandkids from MD. Overall we enjoyed our stay. Close to boardwalk and outlets. Room was all we needed. Only problem was the bad tv set up in the separate bedroom, had to turn on wall outlets to turn on and off, but I wasn't there to watch tv. And a larger coffee pot would be great. We all enjoyed the stay and will stay there again.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Jane
"Very pleasant motel to stay a couple nights"
Very polite stuff. Room was cleaned and room furniture was in good condition. There was a small refrigerator with good capacity in the room. It was a little noisy so I turned it off for night time. The conditioner was new, but very noisy and was not able to maintain a right temperature in the room. I had to set 62F to have a comfortable warm temperature in the room. The bathroom item condition was not very good, however, the bathroom was cleaned and maintained well. Also, the motel was not visible from the street when I was driving from Lewis. I found it because I knew that it is close to "Cracker Barrel". Overall, it is a good motel.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Irina
"Perfect for one night layover"
We found the motel room in a very neat and clean clean condition. The breakfast was perfedt for our one day lay over comming from Annapolis and taking the ferry to Atlantic City.
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
"Nice hotel near Delaware beaches."
Nice clean hotel with very nice staff. Will be staying here again, great value!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"discusting"
No wifi tho we were repeatedly told it was working. Second night my daughter complained about toilet running and she lifted the lid to find a full hyperdermic needle in the tank. . Shame we liked the room and it was really confortable. But it is 145 am and we are not waiting to check out tomorrow, we are packing up to leave right now.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Janet
"Getaway"
Had a nice stay,quiet,clean and good price could use some updating . I will stay there again
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Nice and clean..a little dated. Only stayed 2 night.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
crystal
"Great location, Crab House next door, awesome!"
The beds were uncomfortable. The suites should have 2 bathrooms & a stove in them.
2 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
kristin
Nice hotel. Easy to find. The room is small but comfortable. Everything is clean. Only wi-fi in the room worked at a stretch. To make a call via Skype had to go down to the lobby.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Elle
"Just Right"
Just right. Great location...will stay again.
2 night trip Sep 25, 2014
greg
"My Experience Staying at Rodeway Inn & Suites"
I found this room to be exceptionally clean and maintained.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Keith
"Perfec location for shopping and beaches"
The clerk that checked us in was not very pleasant. Seems she doesn't work there generally. We did not get extra toilet paper when the maid cleaned and I had to go get some. The desk clerk Wed and Fri was wonderful. Very helpful and pleasant. All else was very comfortable. Close to food of all kinds. all the beaches, grocery stores and shopping of different kinds, not just outlets. I do call Rehobeth Beach, "U-turn alley".
3 night trip Sep 16, 2014
"Hotel on Rt 1"
The hotel is located on Rt 1 which is a couple miles from the beach. It is one of the least expensive hotels in/near Rehoboth. It's nothing fancy and somewhat run down. It does host a lot of beach guests with kids. It's nearest the shopping outlets. It has a pool for the kiddies and free Wifi.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
rooms were musty and hot.
2 night family trip Aug 27, 2014
"My stay"
Nice room ,great price and location .We will stay longer next time !
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
"Centrally located to ferry, beach, outlet stores"
Room outdated. Strong smell of cleaning product upon entering room. Shoddy construction / condition - a strong candidate for a make over / update. Only one staff member available at time of check in who was dealing with another customer for quite a while.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"A nice room but had a few minor problems."
Was not able to check in upon arrival at 3:00 because they were behind and room wasn't ready yet. They were nice and allowed us to use their outdoor pool till room was ready at 4:45. Microwave in room was broke and they were not able to replace it with working unit Third day of stay returned to room at 3:30 and they had not cleaned room or removed garbage yet. Their maud service was behind again. Overall nor a bad stay and the suite was nice. Would stay again if the price was right.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Robin
"Reasonable for a weekend stay"
Not too far from the beach and boardwalk area - a pretty easy 10-15 minute drive depending on traffic. Would be nice if more was walkable but very close to outlets (things like starbucks and more restaurants would have been nice but honestly the beach/boardwalk is where we mostly were anyway)
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Marlayna
"You get what you pay for"
I had a set amount of money to spend on a hotel. I could book a nicer place for 2 nights or book this hotel and stay 3 nights. Because we wanted to stay as long as possible I went with the Rodeway Inn. While I enjoyed spending time on the beach for the extra day the hotel was not enjoyable. I knew the decor was outdated by the pictures of the room when we booked. You definitely should not walk around the room without shoes or socks. The shower was a nightmare. The water would be set where you want it then all of a sudden it would scald you then it would freeze you. This happened at least 8 times in a 5 minute shower. The refridgerator that I was excited to have in our room made the loudest humming/bumping noise I have ever heard an appliance make. I turned it off. We could hear someone using the toilet in the next room. And the breakfast was terrible. The raisin bran was so stale that we spit it out and threw the rest away. The milk was lukewarm. The blueberry bagels were decent if you could get one. The toasters didn't work. I will give them one plus in that the beds were a lot more comfortable than I thought they would be. I am blessed that I was able to vacation in Rehoboth but I don't think I would stay here again. If you are looking for a hotel that won't break the budget then this hotel might be for you but just be warned that it is not high quality and someone in the room next to you might hear what you are doing in the bathroom!
3 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Stacey
"bathroom"
Human feces on the wall of the swimming pool bathroom. The hotel is quite dated. Noisy air conditioner units. The surrounding area is very nice, close to shopping & the beach.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
RB
"Noisy"
We have stayed at this hotel in the past while enjoying beach activities. It has always been a nice basic hotel very reasonably priced. Although this time was disappointing. Our first assigned room had a terrible smell to it. We were placed into another room (the staff was very accommodating and understanding). Our new room was on the side of the motel near the highway. Between the highway noise, guests above us (which were ridiculously loud!), the trash trucks early in the morning, I probably got 4 hours of sleep a night. I couldn't wait to get home. The rooms are always clean but definitely in need of some updating. If you book, just know you're not getting luxury but that's ok considering the price....just be aware.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Cathy
"Roadway Experience"
We were not happy with this motel. The room had an old TV and the mattress was terrible. The bathroom was old with a ceiling that looked like it had stains from not painting for years. I will say the hotel staff was great. We would not stay here again.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Ann
"We were impressed"
We booked this hotel & room in an area we have never been before. We booked a 2 bedroom suite since we has adult children with us & we were Wowed by the size of the place. All rooms were very large, as well a kitchen/dinette area and there was a balcony at the back bedroom--we were all very comfortable. The rooms were very clean..the fridge very large,the micro good..beds comfy.You can't ask for anything more. It helped make our trip delightful. Will go back in a second.
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
linda
"Value"
The room was not worth the amount paid.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Crab smell was very bad from next one of light switches in the room Wes smoking there was water damage on the ceiling. Place needs significant maintenance
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
Pat
"clean basic room"
When I come to the beach for a couple of days, I usually stay at the Rodeway. There is nothing fancy about the rooms, but the staff are friendly and the price is right. The free breakfast is no frills, but it is what I usually have for breakfast, so I am not complaining. I have never had a problem staying there.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Rohoboth Beach Vacation 2014"
Took our 2 grandsons, son and my spouse to beach for a couple of days. Was pleasantly surprised when we checked in that we had a 2 bedroom suite. Great for 5 people and with a kitchenette, made it easy to take care of all of our needs
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Debbie
"Not Worth My Time and Money"
It was very unpleasant. I didn't stay. The clerk was not friendly.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Tammy
"Very nice place for the money."
Clean, well equipped. Staff was pleasant. Breakfast was nice to have available. Can't beat the deal. Close to everything. Pool was nice and clean. Great if you want to spend a couple of nights at beach.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Cathy
"Nice hotel at a good price"
Clean room, friendly staff. Only issue was bathroom door wouldn't close. Had to jam it to close. Thry should check operation of doors and other items more often. But otherwise nice place.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Great Weekend Family Getaway!"
Me, My girls, Grandkids, and friends! Four adult women and 3 kids to the beach for the weekend we had plenty of space. This is not the highest class hotel, but it was exactly what we expected and needed especially for the price!!
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Carla
"Rehoboth Beach stay"
Site needs updating. Room has stained carpets, beds were very soft. Door to room had a open seam from door knob to lock. Did not feel secure .Key cards did not work on 2 consecutive nights. Parking lot trash cans always full and sometimes over flowed. Breakfast bar was good.
3 night trip Jul 6, 2014
G.Martin
"budget hotel close to the beach"
Hotel was ok. Could use some updating. Disappointed that we had to ask for towels in a room for eight when only four were provided but they provided them immediately. Nice breakfast but hours 6:30 til 9:30. Would be nice to maybe extend breakfast til 10:30 for late sleepers
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
judy
"Glad we stayed."
Nice hotel, Damon's restaurant is right in parking lot - good food! Very comfortable lobby/sitting area and small exercise room. Close to campus, friendly staff, nice pool. (However, 4 adults sat out by the pool with 16 beer bottles on the table and smoking cigarettes and cigars.)
Other trip Jul 13, 2014