All hotels in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here19540-A Coastal Hwy, Rehoboth Beach, DE, 19971, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"vacation"
pretty cheap rates for beach. nice stay nice location not alot of bells and whistles we did have 2 rooms which was nice for us and our kids outside pool was nice overall would definately stay there again
3 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
matt
Hotel is clean and conveintly located.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
"Beach!"
Had a great time. Rodeway Inn was close to all of the attractions. Nice pool, clean rooms.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
"Close to Restaurants/Shopping"
We needed a place for two nights and the price was reasonable. Hotel was in the middle of lots of great places to eat and shop. Took day trips to Delaware Seashore State Park and Lewes. Not a fancy place, but clean and quiet.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
Ginny
"Shabby Hotel & Wouldn't Stay Again"
This hotel is a flashback to the 1980's with its dark green carpet, and flowered bed spreads and match borders on the wall. The sofa was also dark green with flowers on it too. The deadbolt lock on the door did not work and had to be fixed by the maintenance guy while we were in the room. The front desk staff were nice, but not very welcoming. One of the cleaning ladies smelled like smoke and I hope that she is only cleaning the smoking rooms. The appliances were also a throwback to the 80s. They were a dingy off white. Kitchen and bathroom cabinates were made of laminated wood. When I go to a hotel, I don't want to feel depressed when I enter the room. I want it to be nice, bright and welcoming. However, this room did not do it for me. I will not stay in this hotel again. I should have paid the extra $$ to stay at the Holiday Inn Express down the street.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Tammy
"Worn out"
rude front desk on check in and check out. dirty room, dirty towel left from former customer, didn't clean properly each day, left empty pizza box and bottles, but remembered to leave a envelop for a tip.... that didn't happen! would not go back to this hotel. oh, forget the so called breakfast in morning, nothing but carbs nothing decent. did they ever thing it might be time for a complete "REMODEL" of this crap hole??? what a concept... bad, bad, bad
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
"Good for the price."
Good value, room smelled bad. Slept 8 of us comfortably.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
We found the staff friendly and informative. We were pleased with our room and the services we got. The only real complaint we have is that the WiFi service was terrible. But we could live without it.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
D
"Ehhhh"
Hotel needs updating.
2 night family trip May 24, 2014
Nice place to stay. Across from outlets and nearby restaurants. Quiet and clean.
Other trip May 26, 2014
The location of the hotel was great for us but the hotel itself is very old and is in need of serious updating. We would not stay there again.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
"Nice for the Money"
Needed a room for just 1 night, didn't want to pay too much for the room. Found this for a very economical price and was very pleasantly surprised, how very nice the staff, how cleanliness of the room, the amenities, and comfortable. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip May 17, 2014
"Not so great..."
Other than the friendly staff and being pretty close to the beach I would not recommend this hotel. I Based it off of other reviews which seemed pretty positive. I was very disappointed. The mirrors were dirty there was dust piled up on rusty towel racks the wallpaper was all peeled off. I was just turned off by this place. I purposely came back to hotel late and checked out 2 hours early because I didn't want to be there. Luckily I had family down the street to get ready at their place. Got no sleep because the people were upstairs screaming all night. Was not such a relaxing mothers day night for my daughter and I. The staff that I did get to see were very nice. And did get a complimentary breakfast in a.m which we took on the go!
1 night family trip May 11, 2014
Carina
"Convenient and affordable"
I needed an inexpensive hotel for a baseball tournament at Sports at the Beach. This hotel was under $100 and only about 10 miles from the complex. It was convenient. No frills, simple continental breakfast, and wireless didn't work with iPhone or Mac laptop.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
"Business Traveler"
The room was clean. But I could see their was only two or three rooms rented. Point I had some one above me and the made noise all three nights all night. When I complains I was told their where no rooms available. But the hotel was vacant ? Close to the beach but Road way Inn and Comfort inn our side by side. Their is a soup kitchen a half mile away. So if you our in need of workers go to the soup kitchen. I liked a I Hop, Out Back Restaurant and other chain restaurants where close.
4 night business trip May 5, 2014
Chas
"close to everything"
very nice and staff was extremely friendly
2 night trip Apr 23, 2014
Rachel
"Not that great"
Bad aspects: Bed was very uncomfortable. Pillows were uncomfortable. Room was not updated and very stuffy. WiFi was horrible, kept going in and out. Front desk during the day was ridiculously rude. Good aspects: Cleaning lady was very nice and helpful. Night desk person was very friendly and accommodating. Very, very convenient location. Quiet hotel, though the walls are thin so it might not be that quiet during season. For a cheaper motel, I have stayed in worse but probably will not stay here again.
2 night romance trip Apr 18, 2014
M. Stewart
"Sport teams delight"
Great hotel for sports teams. The rooms were clean and spacious. I would recommend this hotel for teams and large families.
2 night business trip Apr 11, 2014
Deanna
"Walking distance to outlets"
Very clean rooms and the location is great for shopping.
3 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Robin
"Easy, clean, close and reasonable prices"
I thought the hotel was good. The price was great, the room was spotless. The bed could stand to have the mattress turned occasionally. And the continental breakfast is worth skipping. However, for ease of access, short ride to the beach, available dining, shopping and convenience to the downtown shops, it was perfect!
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Deb Sullivan
Hotel staff didn't like when you told them something was wrong. Soda machines were right out side our door, but machine was out of soda or didn't work. Was told there was another machine, went there and it was unplugged. Went to staff, it was plugged in but also didn't work. Was told to go to other hotel which was next door, first machine out of order, second finally worked. Shouldn't have to go though this.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
Pat Toto
"close to all sights and stores"
We enjoyed our stay very much. Rooms were nice and very clean.
2 night trip Oct 21, 2013
Cheryl Corbin
"Value, Comfort, & Convenient"
The hotel was a great value. Clean, comfortable and convenient to the beach and shopping areas. Walls were a little thin, but we turned the fan on low and that effectively blocked the noise. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Oct 25, 2013
"Good value in Rehoboth Beach"
Not fancy but we were not looking for fancy. They seem to have upgraded their rooms. The room was clean and much nicer than we remember from previous visits. Office staff very pleasant and professional. Really comfortable bed = great nights sleep.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
"Close to beach"
Quiet clean friendly shopping so easy. Went near Halloween was parade o
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
I thought the stay was fine. Nothing in particular stood out to me except the most helpful and pleasant desk clerk. An older woman who worked Sat. and Sun. morning (10/19/13 and 10/20/13). I'm not sure of her name, but she was wonderful. She was so helpful and pleasant. The price and location was excellent.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Gene
"Great location close to all intended sights"
Great Location at a reasonable price.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
CL
"Cape henlopen"
I really enjoyed my stay
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
The room was clean and neat. No musty smell which is so common. Good value, I would stay again.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"hotel stay"
nice and peaceful place.staff was very nice. would use again.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
randy
"Generally satisfactory experience."
We were happy with the condition of the room. It was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
we stayed in a room very close to the breakfast dinning room, on the first floor which was great for my husband as he has troubles walking,Everyone was very friendly and helpful If ever in Rohoboth beach again we will stay there again
3 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"Reasonable, comfortable motel"
A great bargain in a lovely location
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2013
"Terriable."
The hotel has several issues.1 maintenance left something to be desired. I found peeling wall paper, black mold in the shower, and leaky faucets.2. The front desk staff where more concerned about passing the buck instead of really helping. I.E. walked to the front desk 4 times to ask for extra towels and a pillow, I got them 16 hours later. The housekeepers are great they were friendly and did an excellent job cleaning the room.
2 night trip with friends Sep 15, 2013
Good room Sanitizer smell was strong
1 night family trip Sep 8, 2013
"Well cared for hotel!"
This motel, in spite of its age, is carefully maintained and immaculately clean! Staff is very pleasant and helpful. Rooms are well equipped. Very conveniently located. Al in all, a very pleasant stay!
2 night trip Sep 5, 2013
Kay
"location a plus"
The hotel was clean and the beds comfortable and the rates low.
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2013
Rebecca
"Nice hotel, away from beach."
Nice hotel, staff seemed very nice. This hotel is right on route 1 about 1 mile away from beach and about 15 minutes away from Cape May ferry. Overall, the hotel was nice, the room was larger than we expected, but only had 2 small double beds and could have used more or better pillows. Furniture in room was plain and old, but usable and everything in our room worked as expected. We had a small refrigerator, but no microwave in our room and room had a main room, a bathroom and a dining area with round table and chairs.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
Jimmie
"Great deal"
The room was clean, convenient and bigger than I expected. The hotel was was a little noisy- I could hear the neighbors in the middle of the night. I recommend it and would stay there again. After all I"m there for the beach & shopping.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2013
"Good price....that's about it."
Room and bed were dirty, plain and simple. Cover on the box spring had blood or a red juice running down the side of it in plain sight. Left a note for the cleaning lady to take care of it and she did....she was nice and took care of our needs. But the needs should have been taken care of without asking. People on the second floor could be heard using and flushing the toilet. And of course with our luck they were noisy until 2:30 AM. Our bathroom left plenty to be desired. I couldn't wait to get home and take a shower in my own bathroom. It was just not clean overall. The room door would not close completely, you could see light around latch side of the door when locked and the security chain on. We decided not to ask for another room and deal with what we had for the 3 nights that we would be there. Besides, the rest of the place didn't look like it would be much better. The Cracker Barrel was about 50 yards from our room so getting breakfast and other meals was the only bright spot for staying at this motel.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
Wife and I
"Good locations"
Wanted an inexpensive excursion for a few days and it satisfied our needs. Price was reasonable and good location. Near outlets, eateries and CVS for any last minute items. Had microwave, refrigerator, eating area in the room. Refrigerator was a little noisy. I liked the outside entrance. Drawbacks: loose toilet seat, missing a screw, so it had to be approached with caution. We left it in our comment package available in the room. Would I go back? Probably yes. Parking and location were ideal.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
Cynthia
"Nice hotel close to beach and all the restaraunts"
It was ok for the price, toilet didn't flush properly, building does look great from outside, inside not so the same, got a room in a courtyard longer walk to get to room. Overall was a great place for the price and one night
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
"Close to the beach and shopping"
It was very convenient to the beach , shopping. eating places wonderful location!!!
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
honnee
"The hotel was close to the beaches."
We liked the suite we were had. It just needs major upgrading. The carpets were stained and dirty. I complained to the front desk about it not being vacuumed. The refrigerator is old and has rust in the front. And the couch looked dirty. I had a sheet on it, so the kids wouldn't touch it. The breakfast was o.k. Thank god they had chocolate muffins for the kids. That s all I saw kids eating there.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
"It's a bed"
The location of the hotel is good, right on RT1. The free continental breakfast was a joke. Donuts, bagels, muffins, and cereal. Plus, I never saw a staff member come out and refill the pastries... So I'm guessing it might be first come/first serve as well. The hotel room was large and mostly clean. The beds/sheets were clean. The pool at this hotel was dirty. There was dirt and rocks all over the bottom of this pool. For the price, its a good hotel close enough to the beach.
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2013
Nicole
"SUPER CLOSE TO OUTLETS!! GOOD PLACE"
If you're a shopper this one is for you. This place is very close to Rehoboth beach and across the street from the outlets. Tons of restaurants close by and Cracker Barrell across from parking lot!! What else could you want?
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
Mauricio
"Nice enough hotel for the price."
Nice enough hotel, 1.5 miles from the beach. Met our needs with one child, but we don't spend a lot of time in hotel rooms. Definitely a good price for a during the week stay.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Nice Enough"
The Motel seemed nice enough, but getting to it was impossible. We couldn't really take much advantage of it as the entire time we were there it was storming outside. Arriving at 2 AM because of bad directions and road signs didn't help.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2013
Alan
"Good hotel, location to beach and outlets"
Room was clean. Nice sitting area. Beds comfortable. My only complaint was the smell of smoke in a non-smoking room.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2013
"Easy access to beach and outlets"
Noisy refrig. upon arrival, checked and replaced immediately. Everyone very friendly. Pool nice and clean. Continental breakfast good. Rooms very clean. Close to beach and outlets. 2nd time here, would come again.
Other trip Jul 14, 2013