All hotels in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, United States of America
19540-A Coastal Hwy, Rehoboth Beach, DE, 19971, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"My stay"
Nice room ,great price and location .We will stay longer next time !
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
"Centrally located to ferry, beach, outlet stores"
Room outdated. Strong smell of cleaning product upon entering room. Shoddy construction / condition - a strong candidate for a make over / update. Only one staff member available at time of check in who was dealing with another customer for quite a while.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"A nice room but had a few minor problems."
Was not able to check in upon arrival at 3:00 because they were behind and room wasn't ready yet. They were nice and allowed us to use their outdoor pool till room was ready at 4:45. Microwave in room was broke and they were not able to replace it with working unit Third day of stay returned to room at 3:30 and they had not cleaned room or removed garbage yet. Their maud service was behind again. Overall nor a bad stay and the suite was nice. Would stay again if the price was right.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Robin
"Reasonable for a weekend stay"
Not too far from the beach and boardwalk area - a pretty easy 10-15 minute drive depending on traffic. Would be nice if more was walkable but very close to outlets (things like starbucks and more restaurants would have been nice but honestly the beach/boardwalk is where we mostly were anyway)
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Marlayna
"You get what you pay for"
I had a set amount of money to spend on a hotel. I could book a nicer place for 2 nights or book this hotel and stay 3 nights. Because we wanted to stay as long as possible I went with the Rodeway Inn. While I enjoyed spending time on the beach for the extra day the hotel was not enjoyable. I knew the decor was outdated by the pictures of the room when we booked. You definitely should not walk around the room without shoes or socks. The shower was a nightmare. The water would be set where you want it then all of a sudden it would scald you then it would freeze you. This happened at least 8 times in a 5 minute shower. The refridgerator that I was excited to have in our room made the loudest humming/bumping noise I have ever heard an appliance make. I turned it off. We could hear someone using the toilet in the next room. And the breakfast was terrible. The raisin bran was so stale that we spit it out and threw the rest away. The milk was lukewarm. The blueberry bagels were decent if you could get one. The toasters didn't work. I will give them one plus in that the beds were a lot more comfortable than I thought they would be. I am blessed that I was able to vacation in Rehoboth but I don't think I would stay here again. If you are looking for a hotel that won't break the budget then this hotel might be for you but just be warned that it is not high quality and someone in the room next to you might hear what you are doing in the bathroom!
3 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Stacey
"bathroom"
Human feces on the wall of the swimming pool bathroom. The hotel is quite dated. Noisy air conditioner units. The surrounding area is very nice, close to shopping & the beach.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
RB
"Noisy"
We have stayed at this hotel in the past while enjoying beach activities. It has always been a nice basic hotel very reasonably priced. Although this time was disappointing. Our first assigned room had a terrible smell to it. We were placed into another room (the staff was very accommodating and understanding). Our new room was on the side of the motel near the highway. Between the highway noise, guests above us (which were ridiculously loud!), the trash trucks early in the morning, I probably got 4 hours of sleep a night. I couldn't wait to get home. The rooms are always clean but definitely in need of some updating. If you book, just know you're not getting luxury but that's ok considering the price....just be aware.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Cathy
"Roadway Experience"
We were not happy with this motel. The room had an old TV and the mattress was terrible. The bathroom was old with a ceiling that looked like it had stains from not painting for years. I will say the hotel staff was great. We would not stay here again.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Ann
"We were impressed"
We booked this hotel & room in an area we have never been before. We booked a 2 bedroom suite since we has adult children with us & we were Wowed by the size of the place. All rooms were very large, as well a kitchen/dinette area and there was a balcony at the back bedroom--we were all very comfortable. The rooms were very clean..the fridge very large,the micro good..beds comfy.You can't ask for anything more. It helped make our trip delightful. Will go back in a second.
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
linda
"Value"
The room was not worth the amount paid.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Crab smell was very bad from next one of light switches in the room Wes smoking there was water damage on the ceiling. Place needs significant maintenance
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
Pat
"clean basic room"
When I come to the beach for a couple of days, I usually stay at the Rodeway. There is nothing fancy about the rooms, but the staff are friendly and the price is right. The free breakfast is no frills, but it is what I usually have for breakfast, so I am not complaining. I have never had a problem staying there.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Rohoboth Beach Vacation 2014"
Took our 2 grandsons, son and my spouse to beach for a couple of days. Was pleasantly surprised when we checked in that we had a 2 bedroom suite. Great for 5 people and with a kitchenette, made it easy to take care of all of our needs
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Debbie
"Not Worth My Time and Money"
It was very unpleasant. I didn't stay. The clerk was not friendly.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Tammy
"Very nice place for the money."
Clean, well equipped. Staff was pleasant. Breakfast was nice to have available. Can't beat the deal. Close to everything. Pool was nice and clean. Great if you want to spend a couple of nights at beach.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Cathy
"Nice hotel at a good price"
Clean room, friendly staff. Only issue was bathroom door wouldn't close. Had to jam it to close. Thry should check operation of doors and other items more often. But otherwise nice place.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Great Weekend Family Getaway!"
Me, My girls, Grandkids, and friends! Four adult women and 3 kids to the beach for the weekend we had plenty of space. This is not the highest class hotel, but it was exactly what we expected and needed especially for the price!!
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Carla
"Rehoboth Beach stay"
Site needs updating. Room has stained carpets, beds were very soft. Door to room had a open seam from door knob to lock. Did not feel secure .Key cards did not work on 2 consecutive nights. Parking lot trash cans always full and sometimes over flowed. Breakfast bar was good.
3 night trip Jul 6, 2014
G.Martin
"budget hotel close to the beach"
Hotel was ok. Could use some updating. Disappointed that we had to ask for towels in a room for eight when only four were provided but they provided them immediately. Nice breakfast but hours 6:30 til 9:30. Would be nice to maybe extend breakfast til 10:30 for late sleepers
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
judy
"Glad we stayed."
Nice hotel, Damon's restaurant is right in parking lot - good food! Very comfortable lobby/sitting area and small exercise room. Close to campus, friendly staff, nice pool. (However, 4 adults sat out by the pool with 16 beer bottles on the table and smoking cigarettes and cigars.)
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"vacation"
pretty cheap rates for beach. nice stay nice location not alot of bells and whistles we did have 2 rooms which was nice for us and our kids outside pool was nice overall would definately stay there again
3 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
matt
Hotel is clean and conveintly located.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
"Beach!"
Had a great time. Rodeway Inn was close to all of the attractions. Nice pool, clean rooms.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
"Close to Restaurants/Shopping"
We needed a place for two nights and the price was reasonable. Hotel was in the middle of lots of great places to eat and shop. Took day trips to Delaware Seashore State Park and Lewes. Not a fancy place, but clean and quiet.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
Ginny
"Shabby Hotel & Wouldn't Stay Again"
This hotel is a flashback to the 1980's with its dark green carpet, and flowered bed spreads and match borders on the wall. The sofa was also dark green with flowers on it too. The deadbolt lock on the door did not work and had to be fixed by the maintenance guy while we were in the room. The front desk staff were nice, but not very welcoming. One of the cleaning ladies smelled like smoke and I hope that she is only cleaning the smoking rooms. The appliances were also a throwback to the 80s. They were a dingy off white. Kitchen and bathroom cabinates were made of laminated wood. When I go to a hotel, I don't want to feel depressed when I enter the room. I want it to be nice, bright and welcoming. However, this room did not do it for me. I will not stay in this hotel again. I should have paid the extra $$ to stay at the Holiday Inn Express down the street.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Tammy
"Worn out"
rude front desk on check in and check out. dirty room, dirty towel left from former customer, didn't clean properly each day, left empty pizza box and bottles, but remembered to leave a envelop for a tip.... that didn't happen! would not go back to this hotel. oh, forget the so called breakfast in morning, nothing but carbs nothing decent. did they ever thing it might be time for a complete "REMODEL" of this crap hole??? what a concept... bad, bad, bad
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
"Good for the price."
Good value, room smelled bad. Slept 8 of us comfortably.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
We found the staff friendly and informative. We were pleased with our room and the services we got. The only real complaint we have is that the WiFi service was terrible. But we could live without it.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
D
"Ehhhh"
Hotel needs updating.
2 night family trip May 24, 2014
Nice place to stay. Across from outlets and nearby restaurants. Quiet and clean.
Other trip May 26, 2014
The location of the hotel was great for us but the hotel itself is very old and is in need of serious updating. We would not stay there again.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
"Nice for the Money"
Needed a room for just 1 night, didn't want to pay too much for the room. Found this for a very economical price and was very pleasantly surprised, how very nice the staff, how cleanliness of the room, the amenities, and comfortable. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip May 17, 2014
"Not so great..."
Other than the friendly staff and being pretty close to the beach I would not recommend this hotel. I Based it off of other reviews which seemed pretty positive. I was very disappointed. The mirrors were dirty there was dust piled up on rusty towel racks the wallpaper was all peeled off. I was just turned off by this place. I purposely came back to hotel late and checked out 2 hours early because I didn't want to be there. Luckily I had family down the street to get ready at their place. Got no sleep because the people were upstairs screaming all night. Was not such a relaxing mothers day night for my daughter and I. The staff that I did get to see were very nice. And did get a complimentary breakfast in a.m which we took on the go!
1 night family trip May 11, 2014
Carina
"Convenient and affordable"
I needed an inexpensive hotel for a baseball tournament at Sports at the Beach. This hotel was under $100 and only about 10 miles from the complex. It was convenient. No frills, simple continental breakfast, and wireless didn't work with iPhone or Mac laptop.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
"Business Traveler"
The room was clean. But I could see their was only two or three rooms rented. Point I had some one above me and the made noise all three nights all night. When I complains I was told their where no rooms available. But the hotel was vacant ? Close to the beach but Road way Inn and Comfort inn our side by side. Their is a soup kitchen a half mile away. So if you our in need of workers go to the soup kitchen. I liked a I Hop, Out Back Restaurant and other chain restaurants where close.
4 night business trip May 5, 2014
Chas
"close to everything"
very nice and staff was extremely friendly
2 night trip Apr 23, 2014
Rachel
"Not that great"
Bad aspects: Bed was very uncomfortable. Pillows were uncomfortable. Room was not updated and very stuffy. WiFi was horrible, kept going in and out. Front desk during the day was ridiculously rude. Good aspects: Cleaning lady was very nice and helpful. Night desk person was very friendly and accommodating. Very, very convenient location. Quiet hotel, though the walls are thin so it might not be that quiet during season. For a cheaper motel, I have stayed in worse but probably will not stay here again.
2 night romance trip Apr 18, 2014
M. Stewart
"Sport teams delight"
Great hotel for sports teams. The rooms were clean and spacious. I would recommend this hotel for teams and large families.
2 night business trip Apr 11, 2014
Deanna
"Walking distance to outlets"
Very clean rooms and the location is great for shopping.
3 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Robin
"Easy, clean, close and reasonable prices"
I thought the hotel was good. The price was great, the room was spotless. The bed could stand to have the mattress turned occasionally. And the continental breakfast is worth skipping. However, for ease of access, short ride to the beach, available dining, shopping and convenience to the downtown shops, it was perfect!
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Deb Sullivan
Hotel staff didn't like when you told them something was wrong. Soda machines were right out side our door, but machine was out of soda or didn't work. Was told there was another machine, went there and it was unplugged. Went to staff, it was plugged in but also didn't work. Was told to go to other hotel which was next door, first machine out of order, second finally worked. Shouldn't have to go though this.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
Pat Toto
"close to all sights and stores"
We enjoyed our stay very much. Rooms were nice and very clean.
2 night trip Oct 21, 2013
Cheryl Corbin
"Value, Comfort, & Convenient"
The hotel was a great value. Clean, comfortable and convenient to the beach and shopping areas. Walls were a little thin, but we turned the fan on low and that effectively blocked the noise. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Oct 25, 2013
"Good value in Rehoboth Beach"
Not fancy but we were not looking for fancy. They seem to have upgraded their rooms. The room was clean and much nicer than we remember from previous visits. Office staff very pleasant and professional. Really comfortable bed = great nights sleep.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
"Close to beach"
Quiet clean friendly shopping so easy. Went near Halloween was parade o
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
I thought the stay was fine. Nothing in particular stood out to me except the most helpful and pleasant desk clerk. An older woman who worked Sat. and Sun. morning (10/19/13 and 10/20/13). I'm not sure of her name, but she was wonderful. She was so helpful and pleasant. The price and location was excellent.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Gene
"Great location close to all intended sights"
Great Location at a reasonable price.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
CL
"Cape henlopen"
I really enjoyed my stay
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
The room was clean and neat. No musty smell which is so common. Good value, I would stay again.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"hotel stay"
nice and peaceful place.staff was very nice. would use again.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013