All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
1754 N Loop 1604 E, San Antonio, TX, 78232, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

Clean
    Great room
    Rather comfortable
"A GEM of a hotel!"
Hotel stay was excellent, all staff was friendly & helpful. The room was large, spacious & clean. The staff accomodated our request for a second room that we needed for our father who was traveling with us & needed handicapped room. We even forgot his walker & staff called me & I was able to go back & get it before we had gotten too far out of town. This hotel & its staff is a "true gem" & would definitely recommend. Lots of shopping in the area & the Fish City Grill close by had delicious seafood. I give it five stars!!!!! Thank you Comfort Suites staff!!!!
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Priscilla P
"SA comfort suites"
Very nice property
2 night trip Apr 15, 2015
Rich
This hotel is amazing. It's close to everything the city has to offer. The staff is wonderful and the breakfast is fantastic. I stayed for 10 days and they made me feel like I was at home. Extremely pleased with them!
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Cris
We had a great stay hotel staff were super friendly and informative, check in was fast no hassle. Room was really clean, quiet very comfortable!
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
great stay!
"Close to church and fiesta texas"
Pleased. Stephanie and Holden very pleaseant employees, with beautiful smiles.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"GREAT STAFF AND COMFY ROOM!"
The staff and room were amazing! The pool was a disappointment for the kids but the comfortable beds and pleasant staff are worth it!
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
LEKEITA
"Good hotel for reasonable price"
Nothing negative to say. Would recommend
3 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
"Worth the effort to find your way to this one!"
Lots of room, comfortable bed and choice of pillows, quiet, abundant breakfast, efficient check in and out, customer service outstanding. I gave the neighborhood five stars because it is within easy walking distance (although not marred by the sight) of shopping and restaurants.
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
"Best bacation"
The hotel was very clean and customer service from staff was empecable. Breakfast was delicious and my family had the best vacation ever, will definitely stay here again.
3 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"Highly recommend!!"
After reading mixed reviews on the internet about this property I did not know what to expect but was hoping for the best. Well, we got the best!! The staff was very, very helpful and friendly!!!!! The property was very clean and well maintained. The beds/pillows and the rooms were very spacious and comfortable and clean! We had two rooms for two nights with no complaints. The neighborhood was upscale with tons of shopping, entertainment and eating spots within walking distance. We drove to the river walk area and the zoo which were easy to get to. Breakfast and parking was included and very good. Thank you for the wonderful stay Comfort Suites North Stone!
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
cynthia
"Not a good night's rest"
our ac unit didn't work. called the desk @2:30a and the gentleman who answered said he will be up. He came up and of course it wasn't working and he said he would get a fan. Received a phone call about 10 mins later saying he is trying to locate the fan and will bring it up...never did. had only couple of hrs of good sleep. when we first walked in our room around 10p it smelled and was stuffy warm
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Nice hotel, however, couch had something on it that had not been cleaned as well as a couple of dark stains. We did tell person at the desk and he said they would definitely take care of it. We only spent 1 nite and told front desk on our way out.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Alamo Adventure"
Good experience. The hotel was clean and comfortable. Staff was very helpful. The neighborhood has a lot of great options for food and entertainment.
3 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
Raymond
"Very nice stay"
Perfect combination of affordable yet high quality room in terms of cleanliness and comfort. Just north of the airport (10 minutes or so) with plenty of food choices nearby. Only negative is traffic, which is tough if you are heading downtown in the morning and/or out of town in the late afternoon. Otherwise a nice place that I'd stay in again.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
art
"Spacious room"
Great stay, friendly staff.
2 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
pam
"Best hotel for the price"
Hotel was very clean and spacious. I asked for a quiet room and was moved to top floor and had a pleasant stay with no noise.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Isai
"Great hotel, clean, and very spacious"
Great place to spread out. Was very comfortable. Breakfast was good. Internet was solid. It has a little spot you can buy misc things. I'd definitely stay there again.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Very nice, clean and comfortable. Love Comfort Suites!
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
Briana
"No sleep"
The hotel and staff were nice. The sofa bed was awful unfortunately. A bed of springs. Tbe second nights stay we didn't get any sleep. The halls were load with people running up and down yelling and slamming doors. When the front desk was called it was quiet for possibly 30 minutes at the most to then hear things only get louder. There was also running on the third floor above us. I had no choice but to open my door to ask the group of adults and children who were right in front of our doorway to please be quiet. I spent close to $250 for two nights of non sleep. Not to mention a guest having to ask for others to be quiet wasn't appropriate this should've been handle by the staff.
2 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
The Comfort Suites was much better than I expexted. Extremely clean, friendly staff, large rooms with refrigerator, microwave, etc. I doubt you can beat the value (or location) of this hotel anywhere in San Antonio. The only negative I give this hotel is with their breakfast. I've stayed at many lower quality and cheaper hotels with better hot breakfast options. In fact, the breakfast was so bad that even though it's free, I chose to go down the street to Ihop and spend money on some real eggs. If the breakfast had been better, there would not be one thing I disliked about my stay.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Walking distance to movie theater, grocery store, restaurants, and shopping.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
clean freak
"Great value"
Great stay at the right price. Only downside is a bit far from attractions but great hotel and awesome staff
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Albert
"Not so pleasant stay over all."
WE were greeted and treated fine, hotel was comfortable and over all clean. Our room on the other hand was not completely clean. There was a bag of chips, bottle of salsa, and some rotten cheese with mold inside a bag and all located in one of the top cabinets above the microwave. We brought it to the front desk attention and they did apologize.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Jose
"Good Family Hotel- Brooklyn NY"
We had a great time. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We were visiting Texas for the first time and the location of the hotel was perfect. I found that in was in close proximity to the malls and visiting neighborhoods. I will definitely recommend this hotel to any traveling to Texas.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"San Antonio comfort suites"
Our hotel stay at the comfort suites was very enjoyable. The hotel was well maintained, clean, and in a nice neighborhood. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Overall it was a wonderful trip and it was nice to have a hotel that had such great standards.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Megan
The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and very comfortable.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Stay Here!!!"
Stayed here while on business. Great location, great staff and comfortable room. Walking distance to everything you need (movies, grocery store, shops, restaurants). This is obviously not comparable to JW Marriot Resort, but for the price, it is above par. I will definitely be staying here for any foreseeable trip to San Antonio both personal and business.
4 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
Ivan
Very nice hotel in a great location. Staff was very helpful
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
Sam C
"Magnificiently priced gem in San Antonio!"
Wonderful suite room, equipped with kitchen, sink, living room, mini fridge, granite counter tops, cleaned to perfection daily...unless you're not into that sort of thing and place your "do not disturb" sign on the door. Hotel personnel as friendly, knowledgeable, kind, etc. The area is quiet and close to many essential stores and places for entertainment, including a movie theater! A person listed this place in a bad neighborhood...completely FALSE! No issues with the neighborhood & my fiance and I had no issues with traffic. Enjoy!
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
JJ
I had a great experience check in was a very quick process.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Room"
The room had a lot of room.
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
"Awsome"
It was a great one
4 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Jamal nasser
"Last Minute Trip"
This was a last minute trip on New Years Eve. Location was perfect, staff was friendly, room was clean and ready.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Evelyn
"Excellent hotel and location"
Very nice hotel, excellent location, friendly staff,nice breakfast buffet
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
ali,kuwait
"Location"
Great location. Staff very friendly.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Rosa
"Helpful staff with comfortable room"
Nice mini-suite, good breakfast, friendly staff and very clean. Good price. Overall pleasant experience.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
"Decent hotel for the price paid."
Hotel price was good so couldn't pass up the deal. The room was okay size-wise but I probably wouldn't stay here again. Traffic can get pretty bad around this part of town. Hotel staff was extremely nice, though!
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
bluebird
"great hotel"
Great rooms and large size
2 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
Leticia
"In middle of strip malls"
Very far out of the way and not in the best of neighborhoods. The parking lot was not well lit.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"hotel stay"
Nice room. Staff were very professional. Breakfast was good.
7 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
mary
"Great hotel for the price!"
Just what we needed!, very clean room, great water pressure, no complaints! Super quick check in, and if you just need a place to stay great room for the price.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"friendly and comfortable."
I stayed for two weeks. The rooms are huge and have all the comforts of home. I worked in the room at the desk. The desk chair was comfortable and leather, the Internet was fast and free. I had a mini fridge, microwave and sink with which to make food.The bed was comfortable and it had a variety of pillows to choose from. The only thing I did not like about this room was the size of the TV. It definitely could've been larger.every morning they offer free hot breakfast which is actually pretty good. I really liked the coffee. The staff was friendly. All in all it was a good deal, a very comfortable room, and I am glad that I stayed there. Every morning I got up and ran outside in the neighborhood. It had pretty bad traffic in the morning and evening hours, but I found many places to go and run. There were also quite a few restaurants within walking distance, and a movie theater right next-door. There's multiple Gyms within the area including a CrossFit gym across the street, and a lifetime fitness about half-mile away.
15 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
Lynne E
"Great Hotel and Staff"
We had a n inconvenience, our son vomited all over the carpet the 1st day we arrived, we stayed for 5 days. The staff cleaned the room much better than what I would have done, without saying a word. Awesome
Alex
"Awesome experience"
Check in was quick and easy. The staff was nice, the rooms were well kept. Bathroom was clean. Elevators worked.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Ramon
""Birthday ""
Was Please with the service an the room
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"Easily accessible, good service"
Needed a tv channel guide. Friendly staff. Great service and clean breakfast area.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Galveston"
This is a great hotel! It was easy check in, close to the pier and everywhere else we went. The beds and pillows were amazing! The blankets were just right....not too thin not too thick, wasn't too hot or too cold. We had a balcony looking to the ocean which was a pretty view except for the business next door wasn't attractive but that's not the hotel's fault. I will stay here again and would recommend it to any family or friends!
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
keebs
The hotel was wonderful!! If you need ti use the sleeper sofa make sure you get the extra padding from housekeeping.
3 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
"Comfort That You Can Rely On!"
I always like staying in Comfort Suites, and this location was not exception! Good value, very clean, great service, reliable on what you get compared to what you expect to get! Excellent run operations!
2 night trip Oct 14, 2014
"Finally a nice hotel, hard to find these days."
Very nice hotel, exceptionally clean and all hotel staff was awesome. I will be back.
3 night family trip Oct 16, 2014