All hotels in Tulare, California, United States of America
1100 N Cherry St, Tulare, CA, 93274, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

Perfectly adequate, comfortable place to stay if you're in the area or traveling through. I have come back many times and found it reliable.
2 night trip Jul 6, 2014
SNorman
Very clean and friendly staff. Close to the freeway so it was easy to get to.
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
"Good hotel close to roads, restaurants and shoppin"
Everything went well, clean pool, breakfast very good (to be included), we were at 4 th floor, very quiet, friendly people at front desk, nice and clean facility, good price.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Ma Lilia
"Comfy and affordable"
I fly by the seat of my pant so I made the reservation on our way to Tulare. They gave us the best Hotels.com rate after asking if they take AARP or AAA. Rob greeted us when we got there and even let us check in 30 min. early. He's a joyful young man who seems to really like his job. Upon reaching our room, as soon as we opened the door, there was a strange smell so we asked for a different room. In less than 1 min. we were moved a few doors down on the same floor. Spacious room w/comfy beds. Because it is pretty hot in Tulare, the AC kept going off & on all night, annoying but not a deal breaker. Lots of shops, restaurants, a Mexican grocery store and a movie theater very close by. The free continental breakfast was very good! Also, they have free sack lunches (water, special K bar, muffin an orange & breath mints) at the front desk to take along on a hike in Kings Canyon or wherever the road may take you. They also have complimentary shavers, tooth brushes/paste, etc. in case you forgot something. We really enjoyed our stay and used the pool and small workout room. I would definetly stay here again.
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
JoanieFrancis
"Satisfactory"
AttWifi is a little slow (<1M). Ethernet does not work. Very good breakfast, but may need helps during weekend. No jacuzzi because of the weather. Other than that, it's great place to stay.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Their complimentary breakfast was great, and that person in charge was really on top of it, replenishing food and keeping everything clean.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
A nice,clean place to stay!
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
One word to say (good)!!!
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
Frankie
I just stayed for one night on the way to my trip to Sequoia National Park. This hotel is convenient and comfortable.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
Herbie
"Recommend to Stay"
Good compare to value.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
"Excellent family hotel"
Very clean, comfortable, and a great price. Great accommodations for a stop over when you're traveling.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"close to outlets"
Very comfortable, clean hotel in middle of town. Frwy close but still quiet.
2 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Holly
"Convenient . Close to restaurants and shopping"
The room was clean, the staff was great. I had asked for a room away from elevators for more quiet,and they did that . It is real quiet hotel . Would stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Tina Riggins
"Clean room, excellent breakfast"
The room was clean, they put clean duvet covers for every guest. You have a lot of options for breakfast. We stayed in this hotel and drove to Sequoia National Park.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Park's lover
"Exceeded my expectations"
I didn't expect much from this hotel at such a great price on the 4th of July weekend, but was pleasantly surprised. There was free wi-fi, the room was spotless, the bed was comfortable, and the free breakfast included coffee, tea, orange juice, eggs, biscuits, and self-made waffles. I would definitely return to this hotel if I am passing through Tulare again.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
FK
At check in I'm asked to give personal information that is not needed for the stay. This was prepaid so all they need is to know my money is good and see my ID. I question the person and was told that this was the information that he is told to get from everyone. The breakfast area is way to small to take care of this property if at capacity or even half full it seems like. Housekeeping showed up at all times 8am one morning when my wife and I was still in bed and the day of check out, when they should have information on who has or hasn't checked out yet, they were still there before we could even get to breakfast. bathroom tub had large crack on the wall and they TP holder had been remounted but they had done a very poor job of patching the hole. At least three other hotels in this general area that offer the same sort of amenities, I would look to them first.
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Clean, easy fwy. Acces"
We were not stay much time there but it was a nice place.
rosalio
"Clean and cozy"
This is our 3rd time staying at this hotel. We have had a pleasant experience all 3 times. Quiet, clean, affordable. The free breakfast is really a breakfast unlike many other hotels that claim they serve free breakfast.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Needs repirs"
When I got to the hotel and was assigned to the top floor (fourth) I found that the elevator was not working. The clerk was nice enough to move me to the third floor and upgrade me to a suite, but it was still quite inconvenient. At breakfast the next morning the juice machine was out of order, and there were no provisions made to make it manually.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
...jack
Stuff are very helpful, a very nice hotel and quite
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
GC
"uncomfortable watching TV"
the pillows are soft and great to sleep with but not very comfortable to lay down and watch TV. I kept hitting my head against the head board.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"comfortable and clean"
This was another example of why I typically choose Hampton while traveling. Clean and comfortable rooms and great breakfast. Best hotel room sleep in a long time. The elevator was out while I was there, but for a one-night stay this was not an issue for me.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Marcia
"Satisfied"
The room needs a remodel, however it was very clean and I was very comfortable. Hotel staff was very friendly. The breakfast was very good compared with what I typically receive. I would be happy to use this hotel again.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"great friendly service & comfortable clean room"
good stay for overnight and very nice b'fast buffet
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"wedding"
It was good; the AC ran far too long at each interval
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
LC at the front desk was wonderful. The only complaint I would have is the beds, but I know that is very subjective. Breakfast was great and so was the service.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
With the serious drought in So. Cal I think that you should consider investing in equipment that heats the water quicker. We ran both the shower and sink approx. 3-5 minutes before the water got hot.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Good stop over hotel"
We have stayed at this hotel several times over the last few years. We usually travel with family in tow on our way to and from northern California and find this a convenient half way stop. Its a good all-around hotel. Free breakfast, clean rooms. Pool is a bit small but we aren't really swimmers so no big deal. Sometimes in the summer on a hot day you can get a wiff of cows but its farm country, so its not the hotels fault. Staff are friendly enough and service is good. We haven't ever really needed anything out of the ordinary, so its been very smooth. The breakfast is basic, the kids really liked being able to choose what they can eat, but its not a huge selection. Still its really great to fill up and not have to stop til lunch time.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Chantel
"close to restraunts"
overall the stay was ok. The only problem was that the toilet backed up and they would not come up to the room to fix it for hours. They handed me the plunger! Not good customer service. The breakfast was very good and the room was comfortable.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
Bryce
Special rate for that night made it a good value for the location. Good place to stay if en route to the Sequoia national park.
1 night trip May 8, 2014
Renadana
Everything was lovely, hotel was very clean and well taken care of. Breakfast was very good also. They didn't make you fell like you had to hurry to eat or miss out. I really enjoyed my stay there.
2 night trip May 1, 2014
Luvena Birdwell
"Not bad for the price!"
Very decent place, close to the Ag Center & outlets. Would've loved to have had a fridge in the room. If looking for a super nice & fairly priced Italian restaurant, you gotta try LaPiazza in Tulare. It's also super close to the hotel.
Other trip May 4, 2014
Julia
"Great stay for very reasonable price"
At first my gf and i booked a hotel close to sequoia but found out there was bedbugs that was previously reported. So i told my gf id rather pay more to stay comfortably even though it was further. So i researched other hotels and came across this hotel with only a ten dollar difference a night and was sold. I couldn't have been happier even with the further drive to sequoia.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
armando
"Visiting Family"
Great! Could use a bigger coffee pot in the room!
1 night trip Apr 10, 2014
J. Kester
"Very nice hotel"
Very clean, courteous staff and near outlet center. Will definitely stay here again!
3 night trip Mar 17, 2014
Bernal
Very nice, clean hotel. Friendly staff and great breakfast. Excellent coffee.
5 night trip Feb 16, 2014
"Housekeeping can't read!"
Our stay was fine till early morning when housekeeping came knocking on our door!! We even had the "do not disturb" sign on the door!! Do they not care that people are still asleep? Isn't that what you do at a hotel???
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2014
Still sleepy in Tulare
"Love the Hampton Inn"
The rooms are nice and the buffet is great!
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2014
Winky
"House keeping is so RUDE & DISRESPECTFUL"
EVERYTHING was perfect until the mornings roll around and I guess the women that clean up the rooms DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE sleeping guest so they will wake them up early by slamming the door and the house keepers will be able to come in earlier and service the room. They have this thing instead of closing the door they leave the extra security latch open on the door frame so the door will not close all the way and make this loud slamming noise everytime they go in / out. Will some manager at this hotel please invest a little money into getting rubber door stopper that the house keepers could place under the door instead of letting the door slam and wake up the GUEST. If enough people start complaining and not returning, the hotel will see a decrease in sale. They need to do something about their house keeping issues.
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2013
George Ore
"Nice hotel close to shopping outlets"
My family and I had a fabulous stay at this hotel. Location was near several shopping locations and freeway. Check in was easy, staff was very welcoming and accommodating. Room was clean and very comfortable. Breakfast was superb. Family friendly. Highly recommend.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Clean room, great service. Would stay here again!
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
Cindee D.
"House keeping need to learn to respect the guest."
They start cleaning the room way too early in the morning ( 8:00 am ) and they DO NOT CARE about whoever is still trying sleep. They let the door SLAM hard in every room because they leave the latch open so the door will not closed fully and it make so much noise. I ask the lady if she could not SLAM the door and she gave me a dirty and didn't respond back to me at all.
3 night family trip Nov 28, 2013
George Ore
"Thanksgiving Holiday Weekend"
The hotel is great, the rooms are spacious, clean and have a pleasant odor. This is my second time staying here. The only thing that was different this time around was the room temperature (it was stuck at 78 degrees). I propbably should have asked the staff to fix it but I didn't. I'm sure if I had, the staff would have showed me how to use the thermostat. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"convenient location"
We stayed there because it was fairly close to Sequoia National Park.
1 night trip Nov 24, 2013
kerri porter
"Great place to stay in Tulare"
I've stayed at this hotel a few times already and will continue to stay at this hotel when I visit the area. The rooms are very clean, the hotel is quiet and located near restaurants and shopping areas. The breakfast buffet is very good and is always being replenished by the hotel staff.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
No refrigerator or microwave
1 night trip Oct 31, 2013
"Excellent Choice"
This was the cheapest hotel on our trip and was by far the best. The breakfast was fantastic and the rooms were great. The parking lot was under construction, but they told you about it when you checked in and offered options. The only complaint was that the bed was a bit too firm. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2013
"close to freeway and outlets"
The quality and service of the hotel and staff was great! The room was clean. They allowed early check in.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"It was Excellent!!!!!!!!!!"
the staff was very helpful the breakfast was good overall everything was good I would recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Sep 2, 2013
Natalie
"close to our destination & close to food stores"
Nice & pleasant. Staff very friendly & excellent customer service. Highly recommend!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013