All hotels in Tulare, California, United States of America
1100 N Cherry St, Tulare, CA, 93274, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Nice quality rooms"
We stay here every year and love it. As long as the quality continues we will stay here many more
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
MD
"Nice hotel. Tulare is a very quiet town."
Lovely hotel, but Tulare is boring! We only stayed whilst we visited Sequoia.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
Tony
"Class Reunion"
It was easy to get in and out to were I needed to go.
4 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
room had a bad smell, desk person said that could not move me to another room
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
"Not the Greatest"
We stayed for 5 days. Every day I found a black hair in the sink, by the toilet, on the bathroom floor. There was not a refrigerator. This was very inconvenient. The water for the shower took quite a long time to heat up, and the air conditioner was sporadic. Three separate times my husband and I had to have our card keys rescanned by the front desk due to inability to unlock our room!
4 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
StevenK
We had a great time thank you for making us so comfortable
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Family trip"
Nice hotel
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Wilfrido
no issues
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
dave
"Good for business travelers"
Great place to stay especially if you are there on work related business.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Von
Everything was great, they even made extra cookies when they ran out just for us.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"Comfortable and Clean Hotel"
I enjoyed my stay at Hampton Inn. Very close to the 99 freeway and close to many conveniences. My wife and I stayed here with our 2 kids over Labor Day weekend. Staff was friendly and professional. Breakfast was excellent. Only complaint I have was with the AC. For some reason, it was not very effective and made the night rather uncomfortable. I had to turn the air way down for the room to begin cooling somewhat.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Kartik
"Good place to stay!"
Room was clean. Service was good. I'll stay again.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
S. Leonard
"good hotel but pricey for that area"
good hotel, overall maintenance and conditions OK, good breakfast, but pricey considering where you are
1 night romance trip Aug 4, 2014
"excellent!!"
The Hampton Inn is one of the best hotel chains!!! Excellent service and very clean rooms. The attention to detail in providing USB charging outlets was original. The fact that all the bed sheets including the comforter were washed gave a sense of cleanliness. This hotel was strategically located near major shopping outlets and within an hour distance from the Sequoia National Park. Each day the breakfast buffet was fully stocked with fresh and delicious food. This hotel chain should be classed #1!!!
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
Makeen
"excellent hotel."
The hotel and it's staff were amazing. Less than an our away from the Sequoia national park, it was an ideal location with restaurants and shopping close by. We were impressed by the cleanliness of the rooms. The breakfast buffet was fully stocked with a great selection. The staff were very professional. Excellent hotel!!!!
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
Makeen
Perfectly adequate, comfortable place to stay if you're in the area or traveling through. I have come back many times and found it reliable.
2 night trip Jul 6, 2014
SNorman
Very clean and friendly staff. Close to the freeway so it was easy to get to.
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
"Good hotel close to roads, restaurants and shoppin"
Everything went well, clean pool, breakfast very good (to be included), we were at 4 th floor, very quiet, friendly people at front desk, nice and clean facility, good price.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Ma Lilia
"Comfy and affordable"
I fly by the seat of my pant so I made the reservation on our way to Tulare. They gave us the best Hotels.com rate after asking if they take AARP or AAA. Rob greeted us when we got there and even let us check in 30 min. early. He's a joyful young man who seems to really like his job. Upon reaching our room, as soon as we opened the door, there was a strange smell so we asked for a different room. In less than 1 min. we were moved a few doors down on the same floor. Spacious room w/comfy beds. Because it is pretty hot in Tulare, the AC kept going off & on all night, annoying but not a deal breaker. Lots of shops, restaurants, a Mexican grocery store and a movie theater very close by. The free continental breakfast was very good! Also, they have free sack lunches (water, special K bar, muffin an orange & breath mints) at the front desk to take along on a hike in Kings Canyon or wherever the road may take you. They also have complimentary shavers, tooth brushes/paste, etc. in case you forgot something. We really enjoyed our stay and used the pool and small workout room. I would definetly stay here again.
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
JoanieFrancis
"Satisfactory"
AttWifi is a little slow (<1M). Ethernet does not work. Very good breakfast, but may need helps during weekend. No jacuzzi because of the weather. Other than that, it's great place to stay.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Their complimentary breakfast was great, and that person in charge was really on top of it, replenishing food and keeping everything clean.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
A nice,clean place to stay!
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
One word to say (good)!!!
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
Frankie
I just stayed for one night on the way to my trip to Sequoia National Park. This hotel is convenient and comfortable.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
Herbie
"Recommend to Stay"
Good compare to value.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
"Excellent family hotel"
Very clean, comfortable, and a great price. Great accommodations for a stop over when you're traveling.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"close to outlets"
Very comfortable, clean hotel in middle of town. Frwy close but still quiet.
2 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Holly
"Convenient . Close to restaurants and shopping"
The room was clean, the staff was great. I had asked for a room away from elevators for more quiet,and they did that . It is real quiet hotel . Would stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Tina Riggins
"Clean room, excellent breakfast"
The room was clean, they put clean duvet covers for every guest. You have a lot of options for breakfast. We stayed in this hotel and drove to Sequoia National Park.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Park's lover
"Exceeded my expectations"
I didn't expect much from this hotel at such a great price on the 4th of July weekend, but was pleasantly surprised. There was free wi-fi, the room was spotless, the bed was comfortable, and the free breakfast included coffee, tea, orange juice, eggs, biscuits, and self-made waffles. I would definitely return to this hotel if I am passing through Tulare again.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
FK
At check in I'm asked to give personal information that is not needed for the stay. This was prepaid so all they need is to know my money is good and see my ID. I question the person and was told that this was the information that he is told to get from everyone. The breakfast area is way to small to take care of this property if at capacity or even half full it seems like. Housekeeping showed up at all times 8am one morning when my wife and I was still in bed and the day of check out, when they should have information on who has or hasn't checked out yet, they were still there before we could even get to breakfast. bathroom tub had large crack on the wall and they TP holder had been remounted but they had done a very poor job of patching the hole. At least three other hotels in this general area that offer the same sort of amenities, I would look to them first.
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Clean, easy fwy. Acces"
We were not stay much time there but it was a nice place.
rosalio
"Clean and cozy"
This is our 3rd time staying at this hotel. We have had a pleasant experience all 3 times. Quiet, clean, affordable. The free breakfast is really a breakfast unlike many other hotels that claim they serve free breakfast.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Needs repirs"
When I got to the hotel and was assigned to the top floor (fourth) I found that the elevator was not working. The clerk was nice enough to move me to the third floor and upgrade me to a suite, but it was still quite inconvenient. At breakfast the next morning the juice machine was out of order, and there were no provisions made to make it manually.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
...jack
Stuff are very helpful, a very nice hotel and quite
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
GC
"uncomfortable watching TV"
the pillows are soft and great to sleep with but not very comfortable to lay down and watch TV. I kept hitting my head against the head board.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"comfortable and clean"
This was another example of why I typically choose Hampton while traveling. Clean and comfortable rooms and great breakfast. Best hotel room sleep in a long time. The elevator was out while I was there, but for a one-night stay this was not an issue for me.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Marcia
"Satisfied"
The room needs a remodel, however it was very clean and I was very comfortable. Hotel staff was very friendly. The breakfast was very good compared with what I typically receive. I would be happy to use this hotel again.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"great friendly service & comfortable clean room"
good stay for overnight and very nice b'fast buffet
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"wedding"
It was good; the AC ran far too long at each interval
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
LC at the front desk was wonderful. The only complaint I would have is the beds, but I know that is very subjective. Breakfast was great and so was the service.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
With the serious drought in So. Cal I think that you should consider investing in equipment that heats the water quicker. We ran both the shower and sink approx. 3-5 minutes before the water got hot.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Good stop over hotel"
We have stayed at this hotel several times over the last few years. We usually travel with family in tow on our way to and from northern California and find this a convenient half way stop. Its a good all-around hotel. Free breakfast, clean rooms. Pool is a bit small but we aren't really swimmers so no big deal. Sometimes in the summer on a hot day you can get a wiff of cows but its farm country, so its not the hotels fault. Staff are friendly enough and service is good. We haven't ever really needed anything out of the ordinary, so its been very smooth. The breakfast is basic, the kids really liked being able to choose what they can eat, but its not a huge selection. Still its really great to fill up and not have to stop til lunch time.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Chantel
"close to restraunts"
overall the stay was ok. The only problem was that the toilet backed up and they would not come up to the room to fix it for hours. They handed me the plunger! Not good customer service. The breakfast was very good and the room was comfortable.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
Bryce
Special rate for that night made it a good value for the location. Good place to stay if en route to the Sequoia national park.
1 night trip May 8, 2014
Renadana
"It was ok....maybe try a different hotel"
My family stayed here for 4 nights after flying into Fresno to see Yosemite and Sequoia National Parks. We checked into our first room and found the bathroom fan non-functional and a toilet that would barely flush. On the way to dinner we told the manager at the front desk and he quickly placed us in a "suite" that was actually a downgrade from the room we had. We needed two queens and this room only had one king, but we made it work (the only perk to having a suite was a couch). The next night we moved back to a standard 2-queen room (which had a microwave and mini-fridge...amenities the suite didn't have), but the room had no smoke detector, just wires protruding from the wall where a smoke detector used to be... Upon using the newest room's bathroom I found two small brown smudges near the toilet handle (use your imagination) and two large yellow spots on my bath towel (again, imagination) You get what you pay for in my case seeing as I got a pretty decent rate compared to other hotels in the area. The town is pretty neat, plenty of good places to eat and shop, and it seemed pretty safe. Breakfast was decent and all the staff members were friendly and helpful. There was a free cookie waiting for me when I came in the lobby one night, and the room was always clean and neat when we came back each night, but I would almost certainly try a different hotel if I had the chance.
Other trip May 15, 2014
Miguel
Everything was lovely, hotel was very clean and well taken care of. Breakfast was very good also. They didn't make you fell like you had to hurry to eat or miss out. I really enjoyed my stay there.
2 night trip May 1, 2014
Luvena Birdwell
"Not bad for the price!"
Very decent place, close to the Ag Center & outlets. Would've loved to have had a fridge in the room. If looking for a super nice & fairly priced Italian restaurant, you gotta try LaPiazza in Tulare. It's also super close to the hotel.
Other trip May 4, 2014
Julia
"Great stay for very reasonable price"
At first my gf and i booked a hotel close to sequoia but found out there was bedbugs that was previously reported. So i told my gf id rather pay more to stay comfortably even though it was further. So i researched other hotels and came across this hotel with only a ten dollar difference a night and was sold. I couldn't have been happier even with the further drive to sequoia.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
armando
"Visiting Family"
Great! Could use a bigger coffee pot in the room!
1 night trip Apr 10, 2014