All hotels in Tulare, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1100 N Cherry St, Tulare, CA, 93274, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Needs repirs"
When I got to the hotel and was assigned to the top floor (fourth) I found that the elevator was not working. The clerk was nice enough to move me to the third floor and upgrade me to a suite, but it was still quite inconvenient. At breakfast the next morning the juice machine was out of order, and there were no provisions made to make it manually.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
...jack
Stuff are very helpful, a very nice hotel and quite
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
GC
"uncomfortable watching TV"
the pillows are soft and great to sleep with but not very comfortable to lay down and watch TV. I kept hitting my head against the head board.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"comfortable and clean"
This was another example of why I typically choose Hampton while traveling. Clean and comfortable rooms and great breakfast. Best hotel room sleep in a long time. The elevator was out while I was there, but for a one-night stay this was not an issue for me.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Marcia
"Satisfied"
The room needs a remodel, however it was very clean and I was very comfortable. Hotel staff was very friendly. The breakfast was very good compared with what I typically receive. I would be happy to use this hotel again.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"great friendly service & comfortable clean room"
good stay for overnight and very nice b'fast buffet
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"wedding"
It was good; the AC ran far too long at each interval
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
LC at the front desk was wonderful. The only complaint I would have is the beds, but I know that is very subjective. Breakfast was great and so was the service.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
With the serious drought in So. Cal I think that you should consider investing in equipment that heats the water quicker. We ran both the shower and sink approx. 3-5 minutes before the water got hot.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Good stop over hotel"
We have stayed at this hotel several times over the last few years. We usually travel with family in tow on our way to and from northern California and find this a convenient half way stop. Its a good all-around hotel. Free breakfast, clean rooms. Pool is a bit small but we aren't really swimmers so no big deal. Sometimes in the summer on a hot day you can get a wiff of cows but its farm country, so its not the hotels fault. Staff are friendly enough and service is good. We haven't ever really needed anything out of the ordinary, so its been very smooth. The breakfast is basic, the kids really liked being able to choose what they can eat, but its not a huge selection. Still its really great to fill up and not have to stop til lunch time.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Chantel
"close to restraunts"
overall the stay was ok. The only problem was that the toilet backed up and they would not come up to the room to fix it for hours. They handed me the plunger! Not good customer service. The breakfast was very good and the room was comfortable.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
Bryce
Special rate for that night made it a good value for the location. Good place to stay if en route to the Sequoia national park.
1 night trip May 8, 2014
Renadana
Everything was lovely, hotel was very clean and well taken care of. Breakfast was very good also. They didn't make you fell like you had to hurry to eat or miss out. I really enjoyed my stay there.
2 night trip May 1, 2014
Luvena Birdwell
"Not bad for the price!"
Very decent place, close to the Ag Center & outlets. Would've loved to have had a fridge in the room. If looking for a super nice & fairly priced Italian restaurant, you gotta try LaPiazza in Tulare. It's also super close to the hotel.
Other trip May 4, 2014
Julia
"Great stay for very reasonable price"
At first my gf and i booked a hotel close to sequoia but found out there was bedbugs that was previously reported. So i told my gf id rather pay more to stay comfortably even though it was further. So i researched other hotels and came across this hotel with only a ten dollar difference a night and was sold. I couldn't have been happier even with the further drive to sequoia.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
armando
"Visiting Family"
Great! Could use a bigger coffee pot in the room!
1 night trip Apr 10, 2014
J. Kester
"Very nice hotel"
Very clean, courteous staff and near outlet center. Will definitely stay here again!
3 night trip Mar 17, 2014
Bernal
Very nice, clean hotel. Friendly staff and great breakfast. Excellent coffee.
5 night trip Feb 16, 2014
"Housekeeping can't read!"
Our stay was fine till early morning when housekeeping came knocking on our door!! We even had the "do not disturb" sign on the door!! Do they not care that people are still asleep? Isn't that what you do at a hotel???
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2014
Still sleepy in Tulare
"Love the Hampton Inn"
The rooms are nice and the buffet is great!
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2014
Winky
"House keeping is so RUDE & DISRESPECTFUL"
EVERYTHING was perfect until the mornings roll around and I guess the women that clean up the rooms DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE sleeping guest so they will wake them up early by slamming the door and the house keepers will be able to come in earlier and service the room. They have this thing instead of closing the door they leave the extra security latch open on the door frame so the door will not close all the way and make this loud slamming noise everytime they go in / out. Will some manager at this hotel please invest a little money into getting rubber door stopper that the house keepers could place under the door instead of letting the door slam and wake up the GUEST. If enough people start complaining and not returning, the hotel will see a decrease in sale. They need to do something about their house keeping issues.
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2013
George Ore
"Nice hotel close to shopping outlets"
My family and I had a fabulous stay at this hotel. Location was near several shopping locations and freeway. Check in was easy, staff was very welcoming and accommodating. Room was clean and very comfortable. Breakfast was superb. Family friendly. Highly recommend.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Clean room, great service. Would stay here again!
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
Cindee D.
"House keeping need to learn to respect the guest."
They start cleaning the room way too early in the morning ( 8:00 am ) and they DO NOT CARE about whoever is still trying sleep. They let the door SLAM hard in every room because they leave the latch open so the door will not closed fully and it make so much noise. I ask the lady if she could not SLAM the door and she gave me a dirty and didn't respond back to me at all.
3 night family trip Nov 28, 2013
George Ore
"Thanksgiving Holiday Weekend"
The hotel is great, the rooms are spacious, clean and have a pleasant odor. This is my second time staying here. The only thing that was different this time around was the room temperature (it was stuck at 78 degrees). I propbably should have asked the staff to fix it but I didn't. I'm sure if I had, the staff would have showed me how to use the thermostat. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"convenient location"
We stayed there because it was fairly close to Sequoia National Park.
1 night trip Nov 24, 2013
kerri porter
"Great place to stay in Tulare"
I've stayed at this hotel a few times already and will continue to stay at this hotel when I visit the area. The rooms are very clean, the hotel is quiet and located near restaurants and shopping areas. The breakfast buffet is very good and is always being replenished by the hotel staff.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
No refrigerator or microwave
1 night trip Oct 31, 2013
"Excellent Choice"
This was the cheapest hotel on our trip and was by far the best. The breakfast was fantastic and the rooms were great. The parking lot was under construction, but they told you about it when you checked in and offered options. The only complaint was that the bed was a bit too firm. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2013
"close to freeway and outlets"
The quality and service of the hotel and staff was great! The room was clean. They allowed early check in.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"It was Excellent!!!!!!!!!!"
the staff was very helpful the breakfast was good overall everything was good I would recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Sep 2, 2013
Natalie
"close to our destination & close to food stores"
Nice & pleasant. Staff very friendly & excellent customer service. Highly recommend!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
Alice
"Stayed for the parks"
We used this as a base to visit Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park. It was a little farther away from the then we wanted but it was available. There were some decent restaurants in the area but I think Vasilia would have been a better area to stay in from what I saw of it.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
"Nice hotel but noisy outside"
Great hotel but I could not sleep well because it was very noisy in the evening. At first I thought that was from the freeway traffic but in the morning I found that the freeway was not so noisy. I wondered that there could be many trucks or trailers staying nearby without stopping their engines. The hotel is a large building but the room is too small for 4. I paid a lot for 4 persons but it was worthy for 2 persons.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"Stopover to NorCal"
It was a pleasant stopover. Nothing to complain about. Price was great.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
"Met our needs and expectations"
A very nice, quiet hotel
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"In the middle of nowhere"
The hotel staff was pretty friendly and welcoming. The rooms were clean and organized. The facilities were pretty modern looking and the price was great for the overall quality of service and facilities and cleanliness. I was happy with my stay here.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
Jay
"Worse Breakfast Service Ever"
I travel all the time and many times I find myself in the Free Breakfast type hotels. I've know what is standard it each chain and what I can expect. This place by far had the worse Breakfast service I've ever had in any of the Free Breakfast hotels. In fact I chose this place over the another in town because this chain tends to have a better selection in the morning than the competitor in this same town. WRONG!!!!! Saturday morning I had to eat at McDonalds because after an hour there were still no seats available and virtually nothing to eat. I got some fruit and a bagel for my kids so they wouldn't starve but this was ridiculous. They had one girl working the area and she is working at a snails pace when the place is out of Orange Juice, all Hot Selections including oatmeal. After the first 20 minutes I hear the girl tell another unhappy customer that she should have food out in about 15 more minutes, so if that rings true, they have no hot food for 35 minutes when people need to check out???? I hear that the food did finally come out but with everyone there waiting for it the food lasted about 5 minutes. Where was this girls help??? Who is in charge of scheduling people in to take care of a Sunday Morning Breakfast Rush?? When the front desk was alerted to what was going on, she just opened another room to the side so all these people waiting for food didn't have to stand around waiting for it. I will choose another place next time.
2 night trip with friends Jul 27, 2013
"great hotel"
Very clean. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay at this chain of hotels
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2013
msan5800
"A well run hotel! Thank You! A++"
From the moment we checked in, we were made to feel welcome by the friendly and professional staff of this hotel. This was one of four hotels on our trip and by-far the best of all! The room was exceptionally clean, the service was excellent and breakfast was perfect! This was easily the cleanest room we found in California. The night-shift concierge's helpfulness knowledge of the local area was greatly appreciated!
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2013
"sequoia family getaway"
Yummy hot breakfast, ham omlette day 1, eggs sausage and yummy biscuit. Plenty of options for the kids, waffles, oatmeal, cold cereal, fruit and yogurt. The pool was great and the staff great. Shopping center including a supermarket across the street. Will be back.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
ang
"One of the best experiences I've had!"
Everything was very nice. They were ready for us when we arrived. The room was very updated, clean and fresh. The temperature was spot on and easily adjustable. It was quiet and we slept very comfortably. The fitness room was adequate and clean. The breakfast was sufficient but because I have need to eat GF, the hostess that was in charge that day made me a special plate of eggs that was gluten free (because the bagel tops were not GF). That was impressive! I recommend this hotel and would definitely return, if I got to Tulare or the Sequoias/Kings Canyon again.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
The hotel was well maintained. The staff was very courteous and professional. The breakfast bar was well received by my entire family. Overall, I recommend this hotel. It was a perfect location and stay for my family who was making a trip to Sequoia National Park.
2 night family trip Jul 6, 2013
"Close to Sequoia Park"
Staff is friendly. Room is clean. 40 minutes drive to Sequoia Park. Close to restaurants , shopping area, and supermarket.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2013
Staff were gregarious and very helpful with Internet conmection issue. Access to various restaurants and freeway were easy. Premade breakfast bags are great for people like me on the go.
3 night business trip Jun 24, 2013
CK Bay Area
"Cheap and cheerfully"
Looking for somewhere to stay half way between San Francisco and LA on the pacific coast highway and just happened across this little gem of a place. Very clean, lovely staff, good suits and very comfy bed, very good value for your money In a nice town tith a couple of lovely restaurants, we tried the sidecar restaurant and loved it
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
gary
"Great hotel at great price!"
Bed and pillows were fantastic!
1 night trip Jun 6, 2013
"Great choice"
My experience at this hotel was excellent. The front desk gentleman was that, a gentleman. Everything was clean and neat. The room wasn't that big, but it was comfortable and very clean. Located in a nice neighborhood with restaurants, convenient stores and shopping mall closed by. The housekeeper was very attentive and very nice. The chek in and check out was fast and easy. I highly recommend this Hampton Hotel.
Other trip Jun 1, 2013
Marie
"Close to all shopping and restaurant venues"
It was extremely relaxing. The bed was comfortable, and breakfast in the morning was delicious. Having an exercise facility within the building was also an added bonus.
2 night trip May 25, 2013
Angela
"Great place to stay on your way to-or from Sequoia"
We were very happy with this hotel and would definitely stay here again. It's very clean, comfortable and fairly new. It's also very conveniently located just off the highway, but not close enough to hear any road noise. We stayed here during a family trip to Sequoia. Our rooms and bathrooms were modern and spacious and we all liked the lapdesk that was found in each room, perfect for some late night work or reading. The hotel also placed our rooms together which was very convenient. The breakfast is fantastic! This hotel is just under an hour to the entrance to Sequoia National Park and although there are hotels a bit nearer to the park, we thought it was well worth the extra drive to stay in a nice place. We would definitely recommend this hotel if you are planning to stay in the area.
1 night family trip May 23, 2013