All hotels in Warner, New Hampshire, United States of America
69 East Main Street, Warner, NH, 03278, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.9
    4.8
"Friendly, Clean and comfortable"
Very friendly and the bed was super comfortable. Breakfast was great, She even made something Gluten free for my wife
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"Our Stay Was Perfect"
We spent the day skiing at Mount Sunapee and then had a wonderful stay at The Maples at Warner. It's just 10-15mins from the mountain so it made sense to stay there rather than drive back (avoiding the icy roads) to Boston. We loved the warm wood burning stove, clean rooms, and the breakfast was excellent. The coffee was good too!
Ben
"Cozy Inn"
Comfy bed, cozy atmosphere. Hearty breakfast. Pleasant inn keeper.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Beth
"The Real Deal"
Very happy to recommend this B&B. Experience an authentic feeling of early New England architecture combined with the sincerely gracious, enthusiastic, friendly hospitality of its owner/manager. Thanks, Cheryl, for helping us feel so welcome and providing a memorable, enjoyable experience!
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Very nice stay with pleasant host and wonderful breakfast
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Les
"Adorable B&B in old New England"
We really enjoyed our stay at The Maples. If you enjoy the charm and relaxed atmosphere of a B&B, you will love The Maples. Cheryl, the proprietor, is really laid back and friendly. And the Maples is dog friendly!
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2014
Catherine
"Earnest Effort, Not Quite There Yet"
the host was very friendly and is a recent newcomer to the business, but: the rooms are poorly laid out, the place needs a lot of work (restoration -- it is old), the beds suck (literally; they are so mushy that you sink in rather than support), the food is variable (excellent one day, not so good the next). The bathroom is large, but poorly set up for travellers (no counter space), the hot water quit after one of us showered -- a bit of a rude awakening. I am sure that after a bit of work, this will be a lovely place to stay, but it's not there yet.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Very Quaint"
We loved the dogs with personality that every B&B Must have. Host was very accomodating, rooms and especaillly the ned were very comfortable. WE will stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2013
Beth
Very enjoyable. Cheryl was very gracious and she has remodeled the house to charm and comfort. The dogs - lots of them - were entertaining and a pleasant surprise. I would recommend that guests be alerted to their presence in advance. Frank and Nancy Remde
1 night trip Oct 15, 2013
Frank and Nancy Remde
"Our stay at the Maples on 9/28/2013"
When we arrived we were met by Keith who was very friendly and showed us to our room and offered us beverages. We sat for awhile in the cozy livingroom and chatted with Keith and a guest. Our room was comfortable. The only recommendations I would make would be to add a stool to get into the very tall bed and also a shelf in the bath to put toilitries when getting dressed. Cheryl made a very nice breakfast with fresh fruit, pancakes and a quiche. We thorougly enjoyed the meal and visiting with the other guests. They had a full house and I give Cheryl credit for being cool and collected making all those breakfasts almost at once.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013

"Wonderful! Just like home...."
Wonderful!! just Wonderful!!! Cheryl is just Amazing!!!! :)
3 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Sonia
"Beautiful B & B"
Cheryl's got a lovely B & B!! Its a great spot on the main drag, just a few houses beyond the center of town. We had a beautiful and clean room with a king size four poster bed with nice heavy linens, with an en suite bath and great breakfast. There are 2 old friendly dogs and nice orange cat - fyi, in case you're allergic. Shoot her a message to let her know if you want 2 twins or a king, she says her reservation system doesn't allow her to contact you to find out.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
"friendly"
Ok for a night, but not central. Friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2013
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Other trip Oct 7, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Maples at Warner

"Fantastic rates, accommodations and innkeeper"
07/29/15 Mender B New London, New Hampshire
This B&B is wonderful! My room on the second floor (queen) had a large bathroom with the best water pressure I've seen in a long time. With the window AC running, I slept peacefully and didn't want to leave. The owner, Cheryl, was extremely kind and showed me some of the other rooms. I intend to have my family stay there in September! The Inn had free wifi and is located in the quaint downtown area of Warner, close to small restaurants, shops and an ice cream parlor. A couple of miles away is a grocery store, McDonald's, Dunkin Donuts and hardware store. There's an indoor flea market in town and an outdoor flea market one or two exits down the interstate. It is also close to hiking, Mount Sunapee isn't too far, nor is Concord ... it's just a great location. The room does include breakfast as well.
"Arrived as customers, left feeling like friends"
05/30/15 Wayne R
My girlfriend and I booked a room for a couple days here. We arrived and felt welcome immediately. CJ made our stay a very pleasant one, to the point where it felt more like we were visiting an old friend and not just staying at a B & B. I proposed to my girlfriend over this trip and CJ became very excited and helped us celebrate. We have been to many bed and breakfasts, and not many compare to the feeling we got here. The food was top notch, and the welcome feeling she gave made the trip that much better. We will be back, sooner rather than later. Thank you Cheryl!
"Had a wonderful stay at the Maples at Warner"
05/26/15 teehee2015 Salt Lake City, Utah
I really enjoyed my stay at the Maples. Cheryl, the owner, was a gracious host and a good cook who made sure my meals were both gluten and dairy free, and beautifully presented...and yummy to boot! I loved the two rooms I stayed in, the beds were so nice and the accommodations were just really great! I can't wait to stay there again!
"Freezing cold, no breakfast and transitional housing..."
05/10/15 Amy T Chagrin Falls, Ohio
I found this property on AirBnb and had high hopes that my stay would be as comfortable and relaxing as the owner advertises it to be. This was not the case. The home is very old and appears to only be heated with one wood stove on the first floor. My room was on the second floor and throughout my entire stay I was so cold I could barely sleep. I cannot imagine what it must be like in the Summer. Also, none of the rooms have their own television and there was no breakfast served to short term guests. What also made my stay uncomfortable was the home is less of a B & B and more of a transitional home for people who are looking for work and in between homes. Having to share living space with men I don't know as well as the owner's pit bull mix was very uncomfortable for me. The owner herself was very nice, but this B & B was not how it appeared online.
02/09/15 BeckyAndAramis Natick, Massachusetts
I happened upon the Maples when I was forced to get off the icy highway during a winter storm. I had my sweet pup with me and was pretty shaken up about the roads. I called Cheryl and she set me up in a beautiful room at her inn. The inn is warm, welcoming, beautiful and so incredibly charming. I will definitely stay again, in less dire times hopefully! I can't rave enough about Cheryl or her place.
"Excellent short stay!!"
01/26/15 jshea6882 Auburn, Massachusetts
My Wife and I along with a friend were looking for a spot close by to Mount Sunapee for a ski weekend and we discovered the Maples online. Cheryl couldn't have been more accommodating and welcoming. She pointed us to a local spot for dinner that proved to be right on as well. Had a lovely breakfast in the morning before heading off to the mountain about 15 minutes away. Would definitely head back to this warm inviting spot. Great job Cheryl..
"ice storm Sunday"
01/19/15 Sarah M Boston, Massachusetts
Yesterday, when Route 89 was backed up with accidents during an ice storm, we took refuge at The Maples with a number of other people, families with children and dogs. Cheryl was more than welcoming, and although we gave up the last room available to a family with small children and decided to continue our journey when the temperature rose above freezing, we were her guests for the afternoon. Despite having lost power briefly (they have a generator and a very cozy wood stove!), she encouraged us to stay until driving conditions were safe, and treated us to her living room where we watched the Seattle/Green Bay NFC championship, warmed and satisfied by her delicious pea soup (she is quite the chef)! The house was full with other travelers who had given up on the road and very friendly company. We hope to return some day soon!
"Great getaway near Mount Sunapee "
01/18/15 Kathryn L
Our stay here for the night made our ski trip perfect. First off, Mount Sunapee is located just down the road. The Inn was homey and welcoming from the minute we walked in. Cheryl is great! She gave us the rundown and recommended several places for dinner. The room was cozy and clean and we loved the gas fireplace. The breakfast in the morning was delicious and enjoyed talking with Cheryl. We would definitely stay here again in the future.
"Charming"
01/02/15 keninCT Connecticut
It was like being at home, without having to make my bed of do the dishes. Cheryl is very welcoming and was really helpful. The home is very New England - a great old house, nicely furnished. The bed in room 4 was extremely comfortable. The adjoining bath is very large. I look forward to staying there again.
"Keep going back ..."
10/23/14 Tina I Montreal, Canada
Since our visit in February 2014 and my previous review, fortunately nothing has changed at Maples at Warner. The place has remained as charming and welcoming as we found it when we first arrived. In fact, the most accurate and straight review of the Inn might sound like this: The Maples at Warner is a place where people keep coming back. That is to say, once you got there chances are you will return, which is what we have kept doing since 2011. There has never been any inquiry related to vacation activities, places to visit or hiking paths, eateries in the area, that Cheryl left unanswered, and no advice that we regretted asking for. Very supportive and helpful, she has a gift for knowing what you are looking for after 2 min of talking, she is also very knowledgeable and loves both two- and four-legged, well behaved, guests. If you want to visit and get acquainted with New England city life style there are always Concord and Manchester, 20 and 30 miles, respectively, away from Warner, where you can eat great food from sustainable local sources and you can also sample the tasteful NH and New England craft breweries. You might want to visit Boston, or go to Portsmouth and walk along the beach, or maybe hike Kearsarge Mt. or the incredibly beautiful White Mountains Forest area, or go for shopping to Tilton, Kittery or North Conway. Just choose any or all of the above, then come back to the Inn in the evening for quiet and restful nights and delightful breakfasts. For dining we highly recommend The Barley's House, in Concord. After dining there 5 or 6 times, I think we qualify as true fans of the pub. We have never been disappointed or had enough of it. Every time we go to Maples at Warner we 'dedicate' at least one evening to Barley's ... We've slept in almost every room at Maples at Warner, and I confirm that all beds are clean, inviting and comfortable. The Inn's keeper knows how important quality night sleep is, especially when one is away from home, so she doesn't compromise on mattress and bedding quality. One thing I have never appreciated when travelling was cheap mattress and bedding, so I am trying to be careful to details every time I am booking accommodation in order to avoid subsequent frustrations. You'll never find cheap mattresses, bedding or bathroom amenities at The Maples at Warner, and we really appreciate Cheryl's effort and eye for these things. We really love the feather beds and down comforters. Can't emphasize enough how restful is our night sleep at the Inn, no exception. Rooms 1, 2, 4 and 5 are our favourite, but the entire Inn is quiet, clean and friendly. Cheryl's dogs are also friendly and well behaved. As the cats' lovers and parents that we are, we love the Inn's cat, Mojo - smart, full of energy and sociable in her own terms, a lovely reddish tabby precious young furry baby ... There are no two rooms alike, each of them has its own design and personality, and almost all have en-suite bathrooms. There is wi-fi in every room, and it works beautifully. Also, there are window A/C's in all rooms. The bathrooms are large and clean, bath tubs and shower cabins well maintained and cared for, the hot/cold water is running at high pressure for a feel-good shower, all rooms have individual heating switch and all warm up in no time. There is even a water filter in the kitchen downstairs for people who would prefer to drink filtered water. Parking space is in the side yard, quite large and away from the street. The area is very quiet and there is good phonic isolation inside the building. Rooms are located in such a way that everyone's privacy and rest are protected. We like to sleep late in the morning, but have never been bothered or even heard early-birds guests having breakfast, even when we slept in the rooms downstairs situated in the vicinity of the kitchen and the living room. Either in summer, foliage season or in winter, this place is equally comfortable, charming, accessible and suitable for all categories of travellers, families with or without kids, with or without dogs, young and elders, everybody who appreciates good taste, simplicity, peace of mind and the presence of a charismatic, heart and soul, caring and knowledgeable hostess.