All hotels in Warner, New Hampshire, United States of America
69 East Main Street, Warner, NH, 03278, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.9
"Friendly, Clean and comfortable"
Very friendly and the bed was super comfortable. Breakfast was great, She even made something Gluten free for my wife
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"Our Stay Was Perfect"
We spent the day skiing at Mount Sunapee and then had a wonderful stay at The Maples at Warner. It's just 10-15mins from the mountain so it made sense to stay there rather than drive back (avoiding the icy roads) to Boston. We loved the warm wood burning stove, clean rooms, and the breakfast was excellent. The coffee was good too!
Ben
"Cozy Inn"
Comfy bed, cozy atmosphere. Hearty breakfast. Pleasant inn keeper.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Beth
"The Real Deal"
Very happy to recommend this B&B. Experience an authentic feeling of early New England architecture combined with the sincerely gracious, enthusiastic, friendly hospitality of its owner/manager. Thanks, Cheryl, for helping us feel so welcome and providing a memorable, enjoyable experience!
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Very nice stay with pleasant host and wonderful breakfast
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Les
"Adorable B&B in old New England"
We really enjoyed our stay at The Maples. If you enjoy the charm and relaxed atmosphere of a B&B, you will love The Maples. Cheryl, the proprietor, is really laid back and friendly. And the Maples is dog friendly!
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2014
Catherine
"Earnest Effort, Not Quite There Yet"
the host was very friendly and is a recent newcomer to the business, but: the rooms are poorly laid out, the place needs a lot of work (restoration -- it is old), the beds suck (literally; they are so mushy that you sink in rather than support), the food is variable (excellent one day, not so good the next). The bathroom is large, but poorly set up for travellers (no counter space), the hot water quit after one of us showered -- a bit of a rude awakening. I am sure that after a bit of work, this will be a lovely place to stay, but it's not there yet.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Very Quaint"
We loved the dogs with personality that every B&B Must have. Host was very accomodating, rooms and especaillly the ned were very comfortable. WE will stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2013
Beth
Very enjoyable. Cheryl was very gracious and she has remodeled the house to charm and comfort. The dogs - lots of them - were entertaining and a pleasant surprise. I would recommend that guests be alerted to their presence in advance. Frank and Nancy Remde
1 night trip Oct 15, 2013
Frank and Nancy Remde
"Our stay at the Maples on 9/28/2013"
When we arrived we were met by Keith who was very friendly and showed us to our room and offered us beverages. We sat for awhile in the cozy livingroom and chatted with Keith and a guest. Our room was comfortable. The only recommendations I would make would be to add a stool to get into the very tall bed and also a shelf in the bath to put toilitries when getting dressed. Cheryl made a very nice breakfast with fresh fruit, pancakes and a quiche. We thorougly enjoyed the meal and visiting with the other guests. They had a full house and I give Cheryl credit for being cool and collected making all those breakfasts almost at once.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013

"Wonderful! Just like home...."
Wonderful!! just Wonderful!!! Cheryl is just Amazing!!!! :)
3 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Sonia
"Beautiful B & B"
Cheryl's got a lovely B & B!! Its a great spot on the main drag, just a few houses beyond the center of town. We had a beautiful and clean room with a king size four poster bed with nice heavy linens, with an en suite bath and great breakfast. There are 2 old friendly dogs and nice orange cat - fyi, in case you're allergic. Shoot her a message to let her know if you want 2 twins or a king, she says her reservation system doesn't allow her to contact you to find out.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
"friendly"
Ok for a night, but not central. Friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2013
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Maples at Warner

"Pleasant experience"
10/30/15 872karen624 Long Lake, New York
My husband and I stayed here on the way to a Maine wedding. We were welcomed at the door with offers to carry our luggage. Once we settled into our comfortable and attractive room, we went to dinner at a great restaurant which was recommended by the owner. She was very helpful in answering our questions about the area. In the morning we were served a delicious breakfast of apple pecan pancakes, sausage, fresh fruit, juice, and coffee.
"Weekend stay for wedding in area"
10/29/15 Christine H Hilton Head, South Carolina
My husband and I were to attend a wedding in nearby New London but he could not make it so u went alone. Upon my arrival I was greeted warmly by Cheryl the Innkeeper who immediately asked about my husband as if we were old friends. She carried my case upstairs to Room 5 and showed me around the Inn. I was immediately impressed by the warmth and beautiful furnishings. This Inn is pet friendly and her dogs and cat were very well behaved and loved being pet and fed biscuits . If she told them to lay down or go inside they immediately obeyed. My room had its own private large bathroom, big cozy bed, wing chair, and electric fireplace. Cheryl was very helpful in telling me about the town and surrounding area where I might go to photograph the leaves or moose. She provided cold drinks and delicious homemade cookies for her guests . Breakfast was served in the two small dining rooms from 8-9:30 am but coffee was on for early risers like me. Her skill as a chef was evident with a delicious frittata and homemade popovers with maple cream. The second morning she made waffles served with fresh fruit. I was very comfortable the whole weekend, met other guests who agreed The Maples was warm and wonderful and would definately visit again.
"Cant wait to go back!"
09/13/15 Jessica L
My husband and I stayed at the maples this past weekend while visiting family nearby. We had a Beautiful room with a king bed and gorgeous updated bathroom. The owner made us feel right at home and we all slept so well! During our stay we were able to walk into town and enjoy the beautiful scenery and small shops/restaurants. We cant wait to book another trip this fall!!
"Fantastic rates, accommodations and innkeeper"
07/29/15 Mender B New London, New Hampshire
This B&B is wonderful! My room on the second floor (queen) had a large bathroom with the best water pressure I've seen in a long time. With the window AC running, I slept peacefully and didn't want to leave. The owner, Cheryl, was extremely kind and showed me some of the other rooms. I intend to have my family stay there in September! The Inn had free wifi and is located in the quaint downtown area of Warner, close to small restaurants, shops and an ice cream parlor. A couple of miles away is a grocery store, McDonald's, Dunkin Donuts and hardware store. There's an indoor flea market in town and an outdoor flea market one or two exits down the interstate. It is also close to hiking, Mount Sunapee isn't too far, nor is Concord ... it's just a great location. The room does include breakfast as well.
"Arrived as customers, left feeling like friends"
05/30/15 Wayne R
My girlfriend and I booked a room for a couple days here. We arrived and felt welcome immediately. CJ made our stay a very pleasant one, to the point where it felt more like we were visiting an old friend and not just staying at a B & B. I proposed to my girlfriend over this trip and CJ became very excited and helped us celebrate. We have been to many bed and breakfasts, and not many compare to the feeling we got here. The food was top notch, and the welcome feeling she gave made the trip that much better. We will be back, sooner rather than later. Thank you Cheryl!
"Had a wonderful stay at the Maples at Warner"
05/26/15 teehee2015 Salt Lake City, Utah
I really enjoyed my stay at the Maples. Cheryl, the owner, was a gracious host and a good cook who made sure my meals were both gluten and dairy free, and beautifully presented...and yummy to boot! I loved the two rooms I stayed in, the beds were so nice and the accommodations were just really great! I can't wait to stay there again!
"Freezing cold, no breakfast and transitional housing..."
05/10/15 Amy T Chagrin Falls, Ohio
I found this property on AirBnb and had high hopes that my stay would be as comfortable and relaxing as the owner advertises it to be. This was not the case. The home is very old and appears to only be heated with one wood stove on the first floor. My room was on the second floor and throughout my entire stay I was so cold I could barely sleep. I cannot imagine what it must be like in the Summer. Also, none of the rooms have their own television and there was no breakfast served to short term guests. What also made my stay uncomfortable was the home is less of a B & B and more of a transitional home for people who are looking for work and in between homes. Having to share living space with men I don't know as well as the owner's pit bull mix was very uncomfortable for me. The owner herself was very nice, but this B & B was not how it appeared online.
02/09/15 BeckyAndAramis Natick, Massachusetts
I happened upon the Maples when I was forced to get off the icy highway during a winter storm. I had my sweet pup with me and was pretty shaken up about the roads. I called Cheryl and she set me up in a beautiful room at her inn. The inn is warm, welcoming, beautiful and so incredibly charming. I will definitely stay again, in less dire times hopefully! I can't rave enough about Cheryl or her place.
"Excellent short stay!!"
01/26/15 jshea6882 Auburn, Massachusetts
My Wife and I along with a friend were looking for a spot close by to Mount Sunapee for a ski weekend and we discovered the Maples online. Cheryl couldn't have been more accommodating and welcoming. She pointed us to a local spot for dinner that proved to be right on as well. Had a lovely breakfast in the morning before heading off to the mountain about 15 minutes away. Would definitely head back to this warm inviting spot. Great job Cheryl..
"ice storm Sunday"
01/19/15 Sarah M Boston, Massachusetts
Yesterday, when Route 89 was backed up with accidents during an ice storm, we took refuge at The Maples with a number of other people, families with children and dogs. Cheryl was more than welcoming, and although we gave up the last room available to a family with small children and decided to continue our journey when the temperature rose above freezing, we were her guests for the afternoon. Despite having lost power briefly (they have a generator and a very cozy wood stove!), she encouraged us to stay until driving conditions were safe, and treated us to her living room where we watched the Seattle/Green Bay NFC championship, warmed and satisfied by her delicious pea soup (she is quite the chef)! The house was full with other travelers who had given up on the road and very friendly company. We hope to return some day soon!