All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
65/1 Sukhumvit Soi 2 Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Bangcock stay"
Room was larger than expected very clean and acceptable breakfast but pool was smaller than expected
3 night romance trip Jan 13, 2016
robert
"NO HOT WATER OR WATER PRESSURE."
Well to be given an upgrade was nice... but then no hot water and water had no pressure. I was told by the housekeeper that the reason there was no hot water was because other guest had used it up... which seems to be a blatant lie as there had been no hot water for 3-4 hours. upon departure i ask if they were going to give me a discount only to be told that i had a upgrade. what good is an upgrade when you cant take a shower... not recommended they just think about fast money...
Response by Aspen Suites Sukhumvit 2 by Compass Hospitality
Dear Value guest, Thank you for taking time to share your comments about your recent stay at the Aspen Bangkok. We apologized for the unpleasant with our water pressure and hot water problem during your stay.the items you have mentioned have been addressed to our Housekeeping Manager to make it clear message to our guest. The engineering team fixed this problem already. We wish to provide you with better service when you return to stay with us in the near future. Best regards,
1 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2015
gary
"Great Location, Good Value for the Money"
Hotel is located close to the Sky train and the Nana district (great night life, restaurants, and shopping). The hotel condition is a little old but the rooms are big! We had a room that smelled very bad, so we let the front office know and they moved us to a better room with no smell. Breakfast is basic but good. Overall, great experience and you can't really beat it for the cost of the room per night!
6 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
Marcela
"Sad Hotel"
The room was okay for the most part, but shower water temperature fluctuated so much that taking showers became a dreaded task. Swimming pool was so tiny that seemed fit only for children.
Response by Aspen Suites Sukhumvit 2 by Compass Hospitality
Dear Value guest, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing the Aspen Suites as your hotel in Bangkok. I am working towards improving and have been addressed to ou engineering team for immedately action which deep check in all room to fix water temperature to be in a good condition. We hope you will give us another chance to welcome you back, when your next visit in Bangkok. Best regards, Pejlada B.
Other trip Oct 13, 2015
We flew into Bangkok for a few days before going to other places in Thailand. The room was good, bed comfortable, breakfast was good. Hotel tim Tim would take you to the mains street near BTS.
Response by Aspen Suites Sukhumvit 2 by Compass Hospitality
Dear Value guest, Thank you for your fantastic comments about Aspen Suites Bangkok and particularly your recent stay at the Aspen Bangkok . I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope that we can see you again on your next trip to Bangkok. Best regards, Pejlada B.
5 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
diane
"Poor Wifi"
Nice size rooms and decent gym are the strong points of this hotel. However, the wifi in my room did not function well. The signal was up and down during my entire 4 day stay. At times, the wifi didn't even work in the lobby area.This hotel also only has about 10 TV stations on it's cable system.
Response by Aspen Suites Sukhumvit 2 by Compass Hospitality
Dear Value guest, I would like to thank you for sharing your stay experience with us. It was our pleasure to have serve you during your recent stay. We apologized for the unpleasant with our WiFi service, now this issue completed to fix. We are imporvement by added IT equipment with increase our speed internet to be sovle this problem and additoional for TV Chanel. We wish to provide you with better service when you return to stay with us in the near future. I look forward to welcome you again to Aspen Suites. Best regards, Pejlada B.
4 night trip Sep 26, 2015
"Very Good!"
Check in took a little long, but I wasn't in a hurry. The staff were great. The free breakfast was nice; there was a lot of variety. I was given a huge room, big enough to hold a Champions' League match in! For the low price I paid, I really got excellent value. This hotel is situated a short walk from the bustling Nana area, where there's something for everyone to do. I'll definitely come back.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
Girardo
"Average hotel . Overpriced. Poor swiming pool cond"
I stayed 6 days in aspen hotel . In general I shouldn't stay more than 1 night . I got upgraded to a bigger room but still the hotel is outdated and old . Very small swimming pool . 1 small elevator . I asked for an extra towel and they wanted to charge me 100 bhats and I didn't take it . Poor complimentary breakfast . The only things is good in this hotel is the cleanliness and its staff. As for its location is around 10 mins walk to sky train and sukumvit soi4. In general I wouldn't stay in this hotel neither recommend it to my friends . I believe it won't worth more than 30$ per night.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Good m accomodation but questionable service !!!"
Hotel is located about 1km ftom main road sukhumvit where metro is avsilabke. the hotel brags about free tuc tuc transport between hotel and main road but it was never available after 9pm ..had to hitch rides from other hotels nearby. Make sure if u r a breakfast eater to get breakfast included with room rate. Same breakfast every day with no variety but u can sort it out.dont go there at or after 930 am even though they say breakfast ends at 10am.If food is finished..they dont cater fir anybody else. i was there for 6 days and mnay people woke up late and came down at945 up to 10 am... but the staff could not care less.. most front desk staff communicated in very little english. The hotel manager was never there. ..i asked to see him or her but never apoeared at the hotel during my whole stay.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
lion
"Fantastic, As good as a 5 ***** Star Hotel."
My stay here was very good as usual in a well managed hotel. The rooms are large clean and very comfortable.The helpful staff are very polite hard working and friendly. The food is a delight. The location is quiet but still walking distance to night life restaurants and public transport. This hotel is a good home away from home when in Bangkok.
3 night trip Mar 27, 2015
Nice hotel in a very busy street, walking distance to club, restaurants. Room is nice and clean. The hot water in shower took longer to get hot or warm.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Central location and very nice room"
Upon arrival very late at night, I was provided a complimentary upgrade to a large suite on the top floor. The size of a one bedroom apartment. Staff was very courteous and helpful. Would stay there again.
"Nice and peaceful lane. Close to major malls."
It is a nice hotel. Location is good and it is a decent place to stay with family.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
prash
"Great place, great price, great location !!!"
This hotel offers all you need, I recommend the rooms with kitchenette for any extended stay. Rooms are spacious super clean and everything worked good. Service is also great. The yuk yuk driver is very friendly and courteous. He was helpful in many ways. Will definitely stay here again. !!!
5 night trip with friends Aug 19, 2014
Mario
"Excellent Hotel"
Close enough to be interesting far enough to get a good nights sleep. I wanted a nice clean hotel near the BTS and down town for under $50 a night. That's exactly what I got, they offered everything that I wanted plus good customer service I would definitely consider coming back. My only complaint is that it's a little far from the main street... Of course that has the benefit of cutting down on ambient noise :)
3 night trip Jul 7, 2014
"Nice Hotel and convenient along the city."
Our trip was short and at the same time under the recent government instability in the country. Martial Law has been implemented and curfew has been enforced during the night. We could have gone more to see some beautiful places in Bangkok. Hotel Staff are so nice though some are limited in speaking english but they manage to advise us where to go for shopping, places to visit and how to get by around Bangkok.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Buddy
"Bad Hotel"
I booked a two night stay at this hotel since I wanted to stay in near proximity of my friends hotel. The hotel facility is pretty old. The air conditioning took about 15 min. to kick in. I was hoping to use the wifi to reseach my next travel destination but the signal was poor. I mention this to the hotel front desk but they never did anything to resolve it. The wifi only worked in the lobby, barely. During checkout, the hotel tried to bill me for something I didn't even use. Cust. service here sucked. This was the worst hotel stay in my two week vacation. The only positive thing about this place is that it is clean. I would highly recommend skipping this place. There are other nearby hotels with the same price point as this one.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
Donnie
"cheap, clean"
OK. Next door to Nana plaza. No hassles.
2 night trip May 4, 2014
Bevan
I stayed here for 2 weeks and I had a great time , the staff was great , location good and rates were reasonable. Also the room service was great and the food was very good. The only thing I didn't like about my room was the water pressure, which wasn't very good. So if the water pressure is not going to be an issue I would recommend this hotel for your stay.
2 night trip Feb 8, 2014
Jon
"Great place if you like to sweat"
Checked in at 10pm on a friday night, the A/C seemed a little weak but I figured it would get better as time went on. So I lied down to sleep at about midnight with no covers, the room was still warm but the A/C was on full blast so surely it would cool down, right? By 5am, after maybe 2 hours tossing and turning and sweating in my bed, I went to the lobby and asked to change rooms; they moved me to the 6th floor. Super-loud construction right outside the hotel starts at 7am sharp. Awesome. The A/C worked in this room, but only for a few hours at a time; then it would blow out warm air again. Saturday night into Sunday I could sleep OK in spurts, but by Sunday morning at 7am the construction was going full-speed again and the A/C was blowing out warm by then anyway. So much for sleeping in on weekends. I was scheduled to stay on Sunday night as well but I checked out and just ate the cost for that night, 48 hours in this place was plenty. Wouldn't stay there again even if it were free.
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
"Job trip for one week"
It's was a nice hotel Close to every thing Clean and spacey big rooms Every thing great with aspen suite
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
alishajj
Room was spacious and clean. Plenty of room to add the pack and play for our toddler.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
"Quiet pleasant, well located hotel."
Very friendly staff, comfortable room without being flashy.
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
"Tuk tuk"
Only prob was the tuk tuk driver's( exept 2 ) was vey rude looks like they hate there job
7 night trip Oct 10, 2013
"bit far"
just so so hotel, service was ok, bit far away back of soi 2 about one block to end, the bed suck move every where on roller will not stay again, lots of better hotel around the area.
7 night trip Aug 22, 2013
Excellent for business trips. A bit far from tourist attractions.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"the must !!"
What can I say ??? So clean and handy for a trip in BKK !!! Service is great and friendly , room spacious and with everything you need in it . Try it , you will like it !!! And ... Location Location Location ! in BKK it is the must
3 night business trip Aug 3, 2013
Andre
"Nice inexpensive hotel in Sukumvit area"
A little old but well maintained, a short walk away from the local *attractions* of Sukumvit area and Skytrain station. Friendly stuff, upgraded me twice during my stay at arrival and later as I complained about a smoking room (recommend requesting non-smoking room during the booking). I good THAI restaurant 15' walk away Kinnaree (Soi 8).
Other trip Jun 30, 2013
"Nice hotel, good location"
We had a good stay here! It is off the main road a bit so quieter.Easy walk to main road. There was also a tuk tuk to take you to main road if needed. Hotel was clean, food was good, staff was helpful and friendly. We were able to keep adding nights as needed. Wifi worked great. Pool was ok. Great deal for the price.
Other trip Jun 15, 2013
"Still nice as usual"
Being a usual here now, i feel like at home and staff is so kind and always helpful . I' m hardly recommend it to everyone.
4 night trip Apr 30, 2013
Andre
It's a great hotel with a great staff and a great location.
Other trip Apr 25, 2013
leron
"Nice !!!"
Location is optimal , Soi 2 were the action is !!! Staff is frienfdly and pool is great ! Truly recommend the place, in fact i'm comming back next week !
7 night trip Apr 15, 2013
Andre
"Such a nice location !!!!"
The hotel is very nicely located Sukhumvit soi 2 near Nana Plaza. They provide to you a Tuk Tuk service up to near BTS Station nearby. Rooms are clean, and they have a small kitchen which is handy. Pool is small but nice. Overal very nice value !!!
2 night business trip Apr 18, 2013
Andre
"Great hotel close to night life without the noise."
Stayed here for 7 nights on vacation. Good central point for exploring BKK. Close to nighlife and upscale shopping areas. Great resturants close by (e.g. Bullys). Close to Calvary church.
Other trip Apr 14, 2013
"Good Value"
This is the 3rd or 4th time I have stayed at the Aspen Suites. The hotel is a great value The suite is fairly spacious and the staff are very accommodating. It is situated close to Bumrungrad International Hospital and is a short walk to the BTS. The only downside is that the hotel is in need of some updating and cleaning. There were stains on the curtains and some of the linens and furniture. With a little updating and cleaning, the hotel would be very nice.
Other trip Apr 6, 2013
Frequent Travel
"Very nice hotel for simple travel needs."
This was my second time to Bangkok as well as my second time at this hotel. The hotel suits me very well as it is clean, has easy access to the BTS, a very good staff, and an excellent price. This hotel caters quite well to the simple traveler who would like to save their hard earned money for doing other fun things in the city. When I return to Bangkok next year, this is the place I will stay again!
Other trip Feb 24, 2013

Stay was great.
5 night family trip Jan 24, 2016
Nileshkumar
"Great friendly helpful staff"
Short two might stay. Lication mot great for me but clean place and great staff. G
2 night trip Dec 10, 2015
Kenneth
NZ
Our second stay here. Great value for money.Location is good. Rooms are large and comfortable. Staff couldn't be more helpful. Breakfast is included which will set you up for a busy day in Bangkok. Would recommend and stay again.
Response by Aspen Suites Sukhumvit 2 by Compass Hospitality
Dear Value guest, Thank you very much for your kind review of our hotel. We are delighted to see that you had a pleasant stayed with us as well as happy with our facilities and location. We hope that we will be one of your accommodations choices whenever you’re visiting Bangkok Best regards, Pejlada B./Hotel Manager
5 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
"value for money"
room was huge. location is good, a short walk from sukhumvit main area. breakfast was nice. great value for money.
Response by Aspen Suites Sukhumvit 2 by Compass Hospitality
Dear Value guest, Thank you very much for your kind review about Aspen Suites Bangkok. We are delighted to see that you had a pleasant stayed with us as well as happy with our facilities and services. We hope that we will be one of your accommodations choices whenever you’re visiting Bangkok. Best regards, Pejlada B.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2015
Noam
IL
"Slightly off central. Nonetheless, great lodging!"
The hotel staffs who attended to us were friendly. The room size is great with reliable wifi connection. It's not the most accessible place in Bangkok though. Eateries are 5-8min walk away, Nana station reachable in 10min. The hotel resolved the convenience issue by providing free tuk tuk to main road which is great. =>
Response by Aspen Suites Sukhumvit 2 by Compass Hospitality
Dear Value guest, Thank you very much for your comments and feedback regarding our property. It is our great pleasure to learn that you had an enjoyable stayed with us. We are delighted to see that we meet your expectations in most categories. We hope that we will have an opportunity to welcome and serve you again at Aspen Suites Bangkok. Best regards, Pejlada B.
3 night family trip Sep 20, 2015
Chee Meng
"great place to be"
very good hotel , location wonderful an also lots of facilities around from a short walk very good
1 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
L C
"Room picture vs. Room assigned"
Room (Executive Suite) was not as shown on the website picture
2 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2015
ROBIN
"Ok experience but could of been much more worse"
Staff need better understanding of English and to be more polite when welcoming their guests. A simple hello or acknowledgement when entering or leaving the building goes a long way! If I never had a fluent Thai speaker with me things would of been very difficult. Also keycard would always stop working and had to visit reception 6-7 times to resolve the issue even though they promised it would not happen again. Reported to reception that the lift was covered in sick (have photos) and that it needed cleaning in which they ignored me as I was always complaining about the keycard. After checking in and being given a dirty filthy room in which sink was blocked, safe did not work and neither the lights the morning reception lady was very good and arranged to get the room changed. She was very pleasant and professional throughout my stay not like the other staff who would not even notice you. We took a photo together as she restored my faith in the hotel. Breakfast very basic
Other trip May 21, 2015
jay
"Not luxury just simplicity for the price paid"
This hotel is styled as suite rooms we personally didn't think. So you do get a stove plates glasses but no cooking untensils toasters can be rented for additional cost the beds are uncomfortable with clean but old sheeting and a bed which reminds me of the seventies era bathroom seems outdated but clean again the towels where clean and probably on their thousand wash I would not class the hotel as four star and would suggest guest can avoid the taxis that hang around outside as they have overinflated prices. The location to the btr lines is a 10 min walk or you can take the hotel tuk tuk to the end of the road
9 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Mazafir
"getting dated ?"
i have stayed at this hotel a number of times and now i think its time to change due to structure issues ? cracks everywhere stains also but ? reception is good and cleaning people good also but the hotel is starting to look dated in many room on many floors .
1 night trip with friends May 6, 2015
"Bangkok Journey"
This was one of the best and comfortable hotels I stayed at sukhumvit. Lots of amenities nearby too. Highly recommended!
Other trip May 3, 2015
Love travelling
SG
Nice rooms, small set up. Room was well equipped. Location in great though it takes a bit of walk if the tuk tuk is unavailable. Breakfast is mediocre; skip it if you value a bit of more sleep after all the action in the nearby soi-s
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Sarma
SG
"Tip-Top & super Friendly Customer service"
Although this hotel isn't that high class but i can say the staff there is as high class it is. friendly, tip-top service. i bet you can't find a hotel that is this service for the daily rate of $50. kudos to all staff in aspens. keep up the spirit ongoing. definitely will choose this hotel again for every visit. happily stay for 5d4n.
4 night romance trip Mar 23, 2015
chen
SG
"Good Hotel for business or vacation."
Great hotel located in the middle of the city. Very close to subway.
2 night business trip Feb 28, 2015