All hotels in Madison, Alabama, United States of America
122 Cleghorn Blvd, Madison, AL, 35758, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

"Would not stay again"
Several things broken in room, not enough towels, coffee, creamer...etc. Lights broken in bathroom, bathroom door would not shut. The breakfast was horrible, never coffee, ha to ask to brew more. The pool was nasty, with now where to sit or lay out. They did fix the broken lights in bathroom. This was after I finally broke and they could tell I was angry. The final straw was when there someone partying next door and they would not call them or go to their room to ask them to be quiet.
5 night trip Jul 29, 2013
"Nice hotel good location for my travel in the area"
Everything was good. Hotel area was clean and well kept. Room was nice, breakfast bar was ok.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
Ken
I had a problem with the showerhead in my room. Of the 50-some spray holes in the showerhead, about 30 were blocked (mineral deposits over time). It was painful to shower in the room and I had moved in for an 11-day stay, so did not want to move. I asked that it be replaced. Every day, I got the same polite apology for the lack of repair. The replacement took four or five days. Interestingly, the replaced showerhead was also more than 50% blocked -- but at least it was no longer painful to shower. Also, the workout equipment was rusty and squeaked -- evidence of poor maintenance. The bed and room were comfortable. The staff at the front desk were all very nice and professional.
11 night trip Aug 19, 2013
Ron
"Mold"
Mold in rooms
3 night business trip Jul 23, 2013
"best deal for the price"
This hotel had everything. Location,was close to shopping major highways easy access to any where I needed to go. Clean rooms friendly staff. Breakfast was the normal hotel style. I would stay here anytime I visit the area.
4 night trip Jul 26, 2013
mary
My wife and I stayed here for two nights while we were attending a friend's wedding and spent very little time actually in our room, but what time we did spend was enjoyable. The furniture is in excellent condition, the bed was very comfortable, and the AC worked well. The only remark I would make is that there were two light bulbs out in the bathroom fixture and one light bulb out in a lamp fixture next to the desk when we arrived. After we settled in, I let the desk manager know about the issue and it was fixed within 20 minutes. The breakfast is waffles, bisquits, gravy, and cold cereal. Not awesome, but it works fine to get us off without empty stomachs.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
"Not the place for business."
This hotels Wifi never worked. Even connecting to the wall unit, internet never worked properly. Their business center consisted of one computer with very limited internet. No printer, no extras. Linen in room was very worn, towels were dingy in color. Not happy about my stay here at all, and will never stay here again. Teenagers taking over the workout room with loud music and yelling. Absolutely awful!
3 night business trip Jul 7, 2013
Katina
"Nice for short term stay."
Check-in was smooth and efficient. Room was clean as was bath, including corners. The double queen room was comfortable. Only room negative was the fridge (hasn't been defrosted in quite some time) and its housing (damage lower framing). WiFi was strong. Mattresses did not detract from sleeping.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
KappaD
"new and clean"
The hotel is new and clean. Room is big and bed is comfy.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
Vivian
"Okay if you are not staying long..."
The outside pool had a gate that did not close so anyone can come right in. Also, there was no outdoor light near the pool. As for cleanliness of room, it smelled like urine in the corner. Not sure what was going on with the fire alarm. It went off at 1 a.m. and 7 a.m., stayed up both times to see if evacuation was needed but no emergency service vehicles pulled up so finally passed it off as someone playing a prank and went back to bed. As a pro, it is close to the highway and shopping.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2013
One Night Stay
"Hotel close to the airport"
Although this hotel is close to the airport there is no airport shuttle. The facility was clean and the staff helpful. We would stay here again if in the area. Bob from Missouri
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
The staff was courteous. They supplied us with everything we needed. It was close to our family's house. We will probably stay there again next year.
2 night family trip Jun 22, 2013
Darrell
"The WORST pillows I've ever slept on in my life!"
The staff was not present. There was mold on the shower curtain, and the pillows were a joke! They were like sleeping on a pillow case stuffed with dirty socks.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
I've stayed here 3 or 4 times before with no issue. this time, however, I had to wait 5 minutes for someone to show up at the front desk to sign me in around around dinner time. At 5 am a few days later I waited 7 or 8 minutes to no avail and finally had to run to the airport to catch a flight without formally checking out. Does anyone work here? Coupled with 2 out of 3 light bulbs burned out in the bathroom, a poor to mediocre breakfast relative to the competition, I won't stay here again. I believe there are far better offerings a short distance away.
3 night trip Jun 11, 2013
surprised by the service
"Convenient"
Needs fitness room
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2013
Miguel
"off the intrstate"
The rooms were super hot when we arrived. The hall ways were so hot that you could barely stand to get off the elevator. I asked about why it was so hot and they said it was because it they did not air conditioning in the halls. Not very visitor friendly.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2013
"Disappointed with cleanliness"
The front desk staff were very accommodating, but the housekeeping was a nightmare! Visible stains on all bedding. Completely disgusted me. I don't think they know what a duster or vacuum is used for, if they even have them. After much complaining the front desk woman personally came up to our room and helped change all of the bedding since housekeeping left already; which is not in her job description by the way. The manager came with brand new comforters still in the plastic. I then proceeded to show him around the room to look at all of the dust and dirty carpeting. The next day, the room had been semi-dusted and vacuumed. I don't believe their housekeeping knows how to use cleaning materials. All in all, my family and I will not be staying at Baymont Inn in Madison, AL ever again. We were completely unsatisfied with the cleanliness of our room for the money we paid.
4 night family trip Jun 1, 2013
Colleen
"GREAT for the price!"
This hotel was one of the cheapest listed and based on the two stars I saw it rated at, I was expecting a dump. It is NOT a dump. It is plain and has been there for a while but it is nice.
Other trip May 30, 2013
Jenna
"Not bad for the price"
It started out pretty rough - I was assigned a room that hadn't been cleaned . . .took a few rooms to get that cleared up. Then the room key reader had to be reprogrammed (after getting the room key reprogrammed several times there was finally a desk clerk that knew what to do ! ! Room was clean - with carpets you wouldn't mind walking barefoot on. The bathroom was clean but could have used more light over the sink. Biggest draw is proximity to Airport but there is no shuttle service . . . close to a lot of fast food and not too far from some pretty decent restaurants. You could spend a lot more money and not come out as well
Other trip May 28, 2013
Would not stay again.. Would not tell any friends or family to stay there.
2 night trip May 17, 2013
Fisler
"Stay from California"
The room was clean and comfy and I enjoyed having a fridge and a microwave. I enjoyed my stay and I will stay there again when I to back out.
3 night trip May 18, 2013
Vicky
"Isolated but nice"
This hotel is out of the way of everything which is what contributes to its cheap cost.You will have to drive a good distance in order to get to anything. However, it is close to the airport which is a plus. Other than its isolation, I found this to be a surprisingly nice hotel. I had really low expectations for it but it is very clean, modern, attractive, and comfortable. And it turns out, for me at least, that the isolation was a nice little plus. We upgraded from a two bed room to a two bed suite with a couch and I found that to not be worth it considering it didn't add that much more space. But the upgrade didn't cost much. There weren't very many residents around and it was my little getaway. They do serve free breakfast but, as always can afford to be better. Overall I was pleased with my experience!
Other trip May 23, 2013
Whit
"87 health rating"
Room could have been cleaner.
1 night trip May 3, 2013
"comfortable"
Really nice , perfect room , service and quality .
1 night trip Apr 27, 2013
"Breakfast/coffee was not good."
Old used coffee grounds was left in the pot. No sugar or cream left in the room to use. Room was generally clean but did find Cheerios on the floor next to bed. Breakfast left a lot to be desired. The biscuit was rock hard so I suppose it was recycled. The gravy to put on the biscuit was water thin with no sausage to be found. Bagel was still cold and damp from being defrosted, although toasting it made it edible.
3 night trip Apr 12, 2013
David T
"They can do better"
The first thing I noticed was the burn (iron) marks on the top linen. The sheets covering the comforters were stained with unknown fluids. The dust ruffle was equally stained and the fitted sheet had holes. Next to one of the bed was a used coffee stirrer on the floor. The next day, the linen was the same, the coffee stirrer remained on the floor and now the bath mat was missing. I had to go to the desk to pick up cleaner linen (they had holes) but there was no bath mat to be found. The outside is beautifully painted, the colors are bright, the staff is friendly but the room was DIRTY!
2 night business trip Apr 10, 2013
They advertise a free breakfast. The breakfast was the worse part of the stay. They didn't have anything on it at 9 and it closed at 11am. Everything else was good. It was affordable and was good location between Huntsville and Athens.
2 night trip Mar 29, 2013
Reagan
The first room we were in was not very clean. The base of the toilet was very dirty and the shower head did not squirt right. It either needed to be cleaned really well or replaced.
2 night business trip Mar 24, 2013
"Bad experience"
Do not recommend this hotel. You have to ask for fresh towels, electricity has been lost for more than six hours, a breakfast is poor, no fruits, yogurt, etc. I will never stay in this hotel again!
3 night business trip Mar 14, 2013
Angry Bird
"Friendly staff"
The power went out when I was checking in, but the gentleman at the front desk was so nice and friendly. Power came back on 30-45 mins later, it was a city power outage. But the worker was so nice and friendly to all the guest that was calling. The night staff was real nice as well. We had a bottle of wine with no cork screw, so we called down to the front and they went and looked for one for us. They had one!! The room was real clean. It was a comfortable environment. I'll stay there again. I enjoyed my stay.
2 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2013
Lindsey
Not as good this time as my last. This was my 2nd visit. Light bulbs were burned out. They had not adjusted their wake up calls to the new time. I had requested 7 a.m. call and was called at 8 a.m.
2 night business trip Mar 10, 2013
"Loved it."
The hotel staff were very friendly. They first put us into a room that overlooked the parking lot and we asked to be switched across the hall that overlooked a field instead. They did without hesitation and didn't act irritated with us. All were so friendly, professional and accommodating. I would highly recommend this hotel and would stay here again if the need arises.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2013
Robin
"convenient, clean, and inexpensive"
Will stay here again in the future.
2 night trip Feb 20, 2013
Comforatable and quiet
1 night trip with friends Feb 23, 2013
not very good toilets did not work and walls are paper thin. Moved to another hotel and asked for a refund.
4 night business trip Feb 19, 2013
BOB D>
"First stay at a Baymont"
During this stay the hotel key card encrypt-er was broken so the staff had to let you into your room. The first night I came and went 4 times and never waited more than one minute to be let into my room. The next day they gave me a key card as the machine had been fixed/replaced. I have never stayed in the "suite" but even my room has one king bed (very comfortable), 4 pillows, a microwave, mini fridge, coffee pot, hair dryer, iron and board, tv, desk, chair, and another chair with foot stool. I never had the maids come in as I used the "Do Not Disturb" sign.The TV has HBO, Showtime, a whole family of ESPN networks, and local channels plus some. Plenty for me. There is a Cracker Barrel next door and a gas station less than a tenth of a mile away, well within walking distance. The hotel is close to Bridgestreet Outdoor Mall that has quite a few stores and restaurants as well as a theater. Downtown Huntsville is about 10 minutes away. Monte Sano State Park with great, easy hiking trails is less than 30 minutes away. THIS HOTEL HAS THE BEST SHOWER/WATER PRESSURE I HAVE EXPERIENCED IN A HOTEL! All the light bulbs are energy efficient style too. The bathroom had some paint peeling off the wall besides the shower but I think that the paint got wet due to people not understanding how a shower curtain works. All in all, I would be willing to bet there is no better hotel in Huntsville for the price/included amenities. Would stay here again and have stayed here more than once!
2 night family trip Jan 4, 2013
"Good for price"
The hotel was good for the price and it was perfect for what we needed: inexpensive, clean, close to Interstate. Staff was very nice.
1 night trip Feb 9, 2013
T.M
"Great hotel for our needs."
The stay was great. Rooms were very clean and nice. Refrigerator and microwave,coffee pot and slim tv. The breakfast was ok but scarce. Cracker Barrel next door. There were not many tv stations to choose from. All my priorities were met. I plan to stay there again. Very reasonable rates.
1 night trip with friends Feb 8, 2013
Jerri
There was a water leak in either the tub or toilet that had not been noticed. There was a dirty coffee pot in the room when we checked in. Our room was not cleaned at all between our first and second night and the lock on the room was not reliable.
2 night trip Jan 13, 2013
"New Years Stay"
It was very close to eating and shopping. We stayed there while visiting family for the New Year. It was a last minute choice but it was a comfortable stay.
1 night trip Jan 1, 2013
Jamie A
"Second trip not as good as the first."
Was not able to get into our room without the front desk person because the key thing didn't work. Was not able to sleep because they put a jumping monkey in the room above me. I called to ask them to quiet them down but it didn't work.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2013
Vickie
"Key Cards Didn't Work"
Computer for the Key Cards was broken. Only way you could get in your room was to have a member of the staff open your door. Horrible.
2 night trip Jan 3, 2013
"Nice hotel for work or pleasure."
Nice hotel in a safe area near the interstate and airport. Cracker Barrel and convenience store in walking distance. Adequate breakfast selection.
Other trip Jan 9, 2013
"Great hotel for the price"
Great Hotel for the price. Easy Access to major highway and close to the airport
Other trip Jan 6, 2013
"Adding to my favorites"
Great place to stay. I book this hotel when in Huntsville on business. Near the airport & a Cracker Barrel restaurant next door if you are hungry for something other than fast food.
2 night trip Nov 6, 2012
"Nice, clean, quiet stay."
2 night business trip Dec 18, 2012
"Get what you pay for, and not worth that."
Upon arrival, no assistance was offered though I had multiple bags (4). There were no snacks, toiletries or drinks offered in a separate nook, only a soda vending machine (would not accept most quarters I inserted); had to walk to nearby Shell Service Station for those items. The bathroom latch would not catch without exerting extreme upward force; my daughter after having back surgery was unable to lift the door for it to latch closed; used waste basket to keep door closed. I reported this to the desk, but nothing was done. I had a change in plans and asked if I could store 3 cases for 2 days until I returned; the response was no. I had to rent the room for two additional days while I was out of Maddision at Green Bay Packers game. When I returned, the room had not been cleaned and the bathroom latch still had not been repaired. I tried to use guest laundry. I purchased quarters from the desk. Soap dispensing maching took my quarters but did not dispense soap (Tide); no fabric softner. When I informed desk, she stated she knew it was out. She did not refund my quarters. Next day she saw me near desk and stated soap had been replenished, but still did not offer a refund. "Breakfast" was only cold cereal and toast/muffins. Business center ( room with 1 computer ) printer did not function. Lingering odor of curry.
Other trip Dec 14, 2012
"great value hotel"
Stayed here while visiting family. Great value for a nice quiet hotel close to many things in the area. Other hotels in the area charge twice the amount and are not that much better. The beds were a bit too soft and the breakfast needs more variety and updating. Luckily there is a Cracker Barrel next door
2 night trip Dec 4, 2012
"Happy Traveler"
Note; the electronic locks are the newer safe unauthorized entry type, well located place, quiet rooms and reasonably priced, will rebook next visit. One gripe, lose the egg patty option or get better ones
Other trip Dec 10, 2012
"Affordable stay"
I like the Wi-Fi service. It needs more speed. The TV service needs to have the national channels( ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC) The room and bathroom can have better appearance.
1 night trip Dec 1, 2012