All hotels in Canmore, Alberta, Canada
You can collect® Rewards nights here
91 Three Sisters Dr, Canmore, AB, T1W3A1, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

Score breakdown (from 1 review)

• 5.0
  • 4.0
  • 3.0
  • 2.0
  • 1.0

The following English reviews were posted by guests from other countries:

"Staying at the Resort"
Staff were friendly and informative. Fantastic views. Hotel amenities were very good, especially the underground car park when it snows!
Other trip Nov 22, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for WorldMark Canmore-Banff

"Nice resort but some things lacking"
10/06/15 Peter B
This resort is lovely but for travellers without transport it is terrible. It is out of town and therefore a taxi ride for everything. No restaurant at all on site or even nearby. The other disappointing thing is that you expect mountain views but this resort is surrounded by tall trees. The fact that is advertised as Canmore Banff is very misleading if you come from overseas as you imagine it to be in Banff. The wifi is terrible. It took an excessively long time to attempt to get connected but then finally had to get the help desk to do it from their end. Would not recommend to travellers without transport and even for those with it as it is a long way from downtown.
"Beware of "Hotel Style Rooms" Through Airbnb"
10/01/15 pvtmulholland Dallas, Texas
We booked a 1BR condo for our visit to the area. However, what we got was a 1BR "hotel style" room, which was pretty much a hotel room with a mini-fridge and microwave. Because we had booked through Airbnb, the resort couldn't help us. Just make sure when you are booking that you will have a full kitchen and you should be fine. Other than our room being a disappointment, we enjoyed the property and the location was great. One morning, when we left early, we saw a black bear just a couple of blocks down the road!
"Wonderful area to visit"
09/19/15 njackson tacoma, wa USA
The units at the Worldmark Canmore-Banff are small but comfortable. The hotel itself is located on a hill above the town somewhat. The scenery around the place is spectacular. There is outdoor and underground parking. We had a king size bed. The sofa bed in the living room was king size and it was pulled out, would have taken up almost the entire "living room" space. However, the sofa bed was the most comfortable sofa I have ever encountered at a Worldmark resort. The small kitchen was serviceable for meals. This is good because the area is pricey for meals if you go out alot. We found the room a bit stuffy and ended up turning on the AC. The windows only opened a few inches due to decorative bars extending across front. The staff was great. We had to call them a couple times and they were on the spot. The resort shows two films every night, one for kids and one for adults. They are shown in the activity room where there are comfortable armchairs to sit in.
"Wonderful 2 weeks in Canmore"
09/14/15 azjoe35 Florence, Arizona
My family of 4 had the pleasure of spending 2 full weeks at this resort during the first 2 weeks of June 2015 thru an RCI exchange. The rooms (1 bedroom) are smaller than most 1 bedrooms we have stayed in, but it did not take away from the great points that the resort scored overall. The bed was very comfortable, bathroom was nice and large, living room, though a little small was comfortable, table for 4 by the kitchen, nice kitchen--but as noted--there is no oven, but we didn’t need one. The lobby, lounge, business center was nice. Grills were right off the back of the lobby and convenient; the front desk provided all of the utensils and even cleaned them. There were free movies nightly in the rec center for free. Hot tubs were nice--but for us the pool was a little cool (but being from the desert that was probably why). Underground parking was the way to go and a breeze. Upon arrival we requested that we stay in the same room for both weeks and that was granted. Front desk staff was always very nice, helpful, and polite. If you go hiking, they will provide Bear Spray if available. One of our last evenings, there was a fire alarm and we had to evacuate until cleared by the fire department. While waiting, one of the staff members brought me a blanket for my 5 year-old daughter--all without even asking. It was really a great 2 weeks at this quiet, clean, comfortable resort. Again, compliments to all of the staff who really treated us like family.
"Home in the mountains"
09/12/15 HangryTraveller Toronto, Canada
Located about a 5 minute drive from "downtown" Canmore. Great rooms, nice kitchen, clean, comfortable. Perfect for friends or families. About an 60 minute drive to Lake Louise. Barbeques, laundry available for guest use. Great for long stays. Canmore is a charming little town, would definitely stay here again!
"Great place to start your visit to the Canadian Rockies"
09/11/15 Ed H Saint Louis, Missouri
Very nice resort. Staff were pleasant and helpful. Location was great, only 15 minutes from Banff and just far enough outside Canmore to be quiet & peaceful yet with quick access to shops and restaurants of Canmore. Unit was quite comfortable although the bedroom was a bit crowded with a king-sized bed in it. The bed was GREAT though!
"Delivered on what we needed"
09/07/15 maniacdream Lafayette, Louisiana
ROOM was nice and clean, had a cooking range, microwave, fridge, Fireplace, tv. Location was pretty good too. 5 minutes from Canmore Town. Friendly staff. Overall very convenient accomodation and about 20-30min from Lake Louise.
"Very Pleasant Stay"
08/26/15 dreamoftheshore Seattle, Washington
We stayed in a Studio room which was perfect sized for my husband and I. Our windows had a view of the pool area and the mountains which was wonderful to wake up to. A couple of times I just laid down on the bed staring at the mountains which was very peaceful. I'm normally not the meditative sort. We visited the pool area once, but it was pretty crowded. I was hoping to enjoy the sunset over the mountains in the hot tub, but there were so many kids. It would be nice if they had a separate adults only hot tub, but this hotel has a very family friendly aesthetic so I understand why they don't. I loved loved loved the king sized bed in our room, it was amazing. One of the best beds I've ever slept in away from home. We will definitely come here again when we come back to this area.
"Good location, Helpful & Friendly Staff, Complete Amenities"
08/22/15 canucktravels2015 Toronto, Canada
Good location. Around 5 mins to Canmore Town. The staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and of appropriate size. Great attention to detail on items that you might need during your stay. Dish soap, laundry soap, complete utensils, pots, pans, kitchen appliances, etc. Complimentary laundry facilities. 6 BBQ grills. Pool table. I also kept my workout schedule in the Fitness Centre. One thing to improve on : I requested front desk two days ago to send someone to fix the bathroom light but no one has come so far. We leave in 4 days.
"Amazing Property"
08/21/15 WB1984 Loma Linda, California
Amazing property. Loved having one of the 6 balconies that they had. Got a nice view. The staff were amazing upon checkin and throughout the stay. If I am ever up this way again I will defiantly be using my worldmark ownership and staying here again.
Reviews and ratings contained within this site are the subjective opinions of customers and suppliers; they do not represent or reflect’s position. Neither nor the parties involved in providing review content shall be held liable for any damages of any sort resulting from use of these reviews