All hotels in Canmore, Alberta, Canada
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here91 Three Sisters Dr, Canmore, AB, T1W3A1, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

Score breakdown (from 1 review)

• 5.0
  • 4.0
  • 3.0
  • 2.0
  • 1.0

"Staying at the Resort"
Staff were friendly and informative. Fantastic views. Hotel amenities were very good, especially the underground car park when it snows!
Other trip Nov 22, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for WorldMark Canmore-Banff

"Everything you need!"
05/19/15 Char M
Just returned from spending the May Long weekend here with two other couples. So blown away by the extremely high levels of customer service provided here! Not only is there everything you need provided to cook your own meals (BBQ's, fully stocked kitchens, Tongs? We've got them here! Don't worry about washing - we've got it!), not only are the views amazing, not only are the indoor/outdoor hot tub and pool totally inviting, but the people working there make this place a perfect getaway for the weekend. Everyone went out of their way to make this a memorable weekend for us. It was really nice to cook our own meals. We brought food to BBQ and made breakfast in our room. Saved a ton of money doing it this way! (Three meals we cooked at this resort for six people came to $75 total or $12.50 per person!!) Really, really impressed with this resort, already looking for availability to come back before summer is up! Thanks so much for a great weekend!
"Excellent Quiet Location Just Outside Town"
05/19/15 Raffles T
Located about 2 miles outside Canmore it is on the hill overlooking town, although with trees the view is somewhat restricted. The area is not heavily developed, so tends to be very quiet. The entire facility is shared, with the rooms the other side of the pool not being the Worldmark area. On a trip to the pool my wife left early with the room card, which made it a challenge getting out of the pool and back to the Worldmark area. Make sure to have a room key at the pool. The rooms are reasonable size and have the traditional Worldmark fittings and contents. We had no difficulty getting bonus time. During our short stay we visited both Canmore and Banff. We would definitely return.
"Perfect Place With Great View"
05/09/15 AlextheScot
We planned this trip for several months. Although we have camped at Banff and visited Canmore for years we have rarely stayed at a hotel in Canmore. So, when we arrived the front desk staff were very kind and helpful. Our room was ready shortly after we checked in. It is a very comfortable one bedroom with kitchen. Supplied with all we need for comfort and cooking. Great view of Three Sisters Mountain. I know not everyone shares the same expectation - so I will say, in my humble opinion it would be very hard to find a place to stay better than WorldMark Canmore.
"Nice place, but needed a different room"
05/09/15 TravelEasyr
We stayed a week at the Worldmark, and enjoyed a great holiday in Canmore and Banff! The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Unfortunately we had to run the shower for about 5-7 minutes before we got any warm water. When we asked the front desk about this we were told this was a known issue for rooms in that section of the hotel. So why were we put in that area when the hotel was nowhere near full?! We also couldn't regulate the temperature of the room very well (either very warm or quite cold). No pool chairs were provided in the pool area, hopefully this is just due to the time of year...however 2 other hotels we visited during this trip had pool chairs set up.
"Resort"
04/26/15 debster369 Winnipeg, Canada
the resort was wonderful. Much more than expected. Mountain view spectacular. 2km walk to town was great. Hot tub indoors and outdoor with pool. Resort had movies every nite in a common room. Pool table. Wifi free in guest lobby otherwise was a small fee. Staff personable and very friendly! Fireplaces in room. Was a lil to warm to use this time round but was nice added feature. No air conditioning on as of yet. (Meaning April) Room was quite warm with sun during day. Remember to close blinds. No kettle for tea drinkers. I'm sure if I asked they would have found me one! Will definitely return. Booking for fall next week! "the mountains are calling and I must go". Love this saying. Found a few places in town with this. So bought the sign.
"Landscaping"
04/21/15 MyRichLife Calgary, Alberta, Canada
We checked in at 10am after a long drive. We had a swim and then went to have a nap. When we got to the room there was landscapers with loud backpack blowers (rated at 80db by the manufacture) outside our window. Gas fumes had been coming in and our room smelled like exhaust. We waited for an hour thinking they would be done quick and move off. Nope. They were so slow it looked like they had no rush or need to get it done at all. I called room service and the girl said they will be there all day so sorry but you'll just have to put up with it till tomorrow. The backpack blower was so loud I could barely hear the girl on the phone. I was flabbergasted. I researched the blower. It's the loudest, dirtiest, cheapest one on the market. Funny how I see signs everywhere not to run my engine because Canmore cares about the environment. But then I see these companies who are local give the ole screw you to the environment. I called room service again after they said too bad and hung up. I asked for head offices phone number. They refused. The girl would only pass me to some manager person. They would not give me any head office # at all despite repeated requests. After a lengthy debate with the manager person (ken) the landscapers moved away from under the window. I don't understand how arguing with your guests is the preferred approach to solving issues. We are not here to listen to 2 stroke motors and breathe exhaust. I can do that at home. Brutal!!
"Perfect Two Bedroom"
04/05/15 alarose Saskatchewan, Canada
We are a family of four with a 11.5 month old and a 5 year old and this was our first family-hotel trip. The two bedroom suite was amazing, So clean and roomy. Our 5 year old loved his own room with a tv and dvd player he was almost crying when we were checking out. I was nervous about my baby being in a hotel because she is not fully walking yet so I didn't want her crawling on dirty floors but this room felt so clean I had no worries. Pool was neat being outside and a lil bit inside. Definitely would go back
"Excellent resort"
03/29/15 Tobi155043 Saskatoon, Canada
We loved our week here! Room was great, clean and quiet. Staff could not have been nicer or more helpful! Facilities were all very clean. Barbecues were a fantastic addition and high quality. Location speaks for itself! Canmore is always fabulous!
"Great Winter Retreat"
03/24/15 Trish B Edmonton, Canada
This hotel is not high-style but it was very clean and staff was excellent. We stayed with a group of 35 people (Adults and Youth) and everyone enjoyed the hotel. Any question we had for staff was answered with a smile. The hotel lobby and the rooms were spotless and even cleaning staff were always pleasant. An added perk was 6 well-maintained , large barbecues for all guests use and a movies room with two movies playing each night.
"A great couples getaway"
03/19/15 Trevor H
We checked in on a Friday night and our room was excellent. Clean, quiet, and close to everything. It made an excellent home base for playing in the mountains all weekend. With a fantastic Indoor/Outdoor pool and hot tub and barbecues for the guests, our stay was excellent. Will definitely visit again.