All hotels in Enfield, Nova Scotia, Canada

• Value
    Rather comfortable
    Room is all right

"Great sleep"
Stayed overnight to catch an early morning flight. Stayed at this hotel many times and never encountered any problems
1 night romance trip Jan 12, 2016
"This hotel is very cold. Simply No isolation!! Th"
This hotel is very cold. Simply No isolation!! The rest is fine but its very very cold.
3 night business trip Jan 6, 2016
Marc
stayed fir airport location-located minutes away-shuttle drivers were prompt courteous and attentive-Bedding was amazing-new beds made such a comfortable sleep=if I didn't have to get up at 02-15am but cant complain=free car parking was also a nice thing
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2016
June
"Good experience."
I felt very at home in the room. It was nicely done, large and comfortable! The driver of the airport shuttle was friendly and informative. The food was great. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2015
Marie
"Very pleased. Great value."
Clean, convenient and quiet. Rooms have been updated recently.
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2015
"Quality Inn review for Dec. 20th"
Overall a decent hotel room and very quiet which is always a benefit. No fridge in the room though and we could have used one while there. Staff were pleasant and the free shuttle to the airport was appreciated. (We don't watch TV, didn't need air conditioning and the bedding was clean and adequate.)
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2015
christine
"Sneaky business"
As I got in late, the stay was short. I was charged 2.50 plus tax(15%) it was explained as a tax for having there hotel on or near the airport. The money is small but the hotel should tell there guests about the charge, not just take off there credit card.
1 night trip Dec 8, 2015
We stayed one night as it is very close to the airport. The room is spacious, clean and comfortable. We were able to leave our car there while we went on our trip. Free shuttle to and from the airport. This is a great hotel to stay all staff were very friendly. Will definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
It's great for the park and fly
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2015
"Convenient, quiet, and comfortable"
It was an ideal spot to stay while waiting for an early morning flight. The shuttle to and from the airport is very convenient and the free parking while we were away was also appreciated. We asked for a room that did not face the nearby highway so it would be quieter, and they provided us with a quiet room.
1 night romance trip Dec 2, 2015
The bed was very comfortable
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
Melanie
"Convenient and Comfortable"
We always stay here for our travels. In addition to the comfort of the rooms, the shuttle is always prompt and friendly. We love that there is a restaurant in the hotel making it even more convenient
1 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
Bobbi
Small pillows were annoying
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2015
Ryan
"Great stay, great price, great service"
Always enjoy coming
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
Laurie
"great location and long-term parking availability"
This hotel has a great long-term parking option, where you get to leave your vehicle for up to 2 weeks if you spend a night at the hotel. To top this off, they shuttle you to/from the airport direct to your car when you get back from your trip. The hotel is very convenient, right off the 102 freeway. It's a bit pricey, so you pay for the parking, but it's worth it for the sake of convenience and having it in a secure lot away from the airport.
1 night family trip Nov 11, 2015
Darren
"Horrible shuttle service with no empathy"
The hotel and food were excellent but waiting for the shuttle after a long day of traveling was horrible, my girlfriend and I stood outside of the airport at the hotel shuttle waiting area for an hour in the cold. I made numerous phone calls all saying the shuttle was on its way and it clearly was not. We raised a complaint to the manager who was showed no empathy after we missed dinner reservations with family we were meeting in Halifax. We were extremely disappointed with the service as we watched a competing hotel shuttles complete 4 loops to their hotel. I would highly recommend anyone else to avoiding this hotel. Because of this we will stay at a quality inn again
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2015
greg
"Over nite for early departure"
Staff, to a person, were very friendly and always helpful. The shuttle bus driver, particularly, was helpful and patient with our (8!) suitcases.
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2015
"very clean & comfortable"
I was a late arrival & very tired, woke well rested in the morn. Room was very clean & quiet. Definitely return in the future.
Other trip Nov 4, 2015
"Good hotel since they had it renovated."
Bed was comfy, room small but nice for one person, all the amenities in the room. Breakfast was not served when I left the hotel as I sas quite early. They did have danishs and coffee available though for early departures. Drive was short to and from airport with hotel free van.
Other trip Oct 31, 2015
"Close to airport"
All good. Just needed a place to crash for a nght and it did the job
Other trip Oct 30, 2015
Great hotel..excellent rates..great location..staff so friendly..especially transit staff
Other trip Oct 29, 2015
While this is not a luxury hotel, it suited me well. I needed a place convenient to the airport with free shuttle and breakfast. Good breakfast, clean room, nice service.
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
Kathleen
Staying overnight to catch a plane out in the morning. Excellent location, shuttle service good and breakfast ample. Would recommend if you are needing a hotel close to airport.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
Margaret
"Convenient and reasonable"
This hotel is 5 minutes from the airport with a free shuttle. The driver was very friendly as was the receptionist. There is a restaurant and complimentary breakfast all for a very reasonable price. If you have a car, there is complimentary long term parking.
Other trip Oct 16, 2015
"Close to airport"
This is an old and tired property. The design is a collection of buildings that serve, but are not ideal. Time to replace it.
Other trip Oct 16, 2015
Ace
"Overnight crash on the way to a funeral"
It was just what I wanted. A bed and a shower. I was pleasantly surprised that the continental breakfast was sufficient for my needs.
Other trip Oct 15, 2015
John Q.
"Close to Airport"
We stay here because it is close to the airport, free long term parking and the restaurant has really great food. It's location is about 20-25 mins to Halifax for those visiting NS and less than 5 to the airport. When you have to be at the airport before 5 am, the location and price are great.
Other trip Oct 14, 2015
"Pleasant surprise"
Unbelievable, unexpected amenities. The room was a pleasant surprise even though a little dated, but very comfortable & well laid out. The outside seemed a little dreary, so we didn't know what to expect. We would definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
Donnie
"conveneint location for airport"
Enjoyed the accomodations as the room was clean and the restaurant provided good food. It was comfortable. Found the room price a bit high but liked the proximity to the airport. Shuttle service is a must on an early flight.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
Enjoyed breakfast in morning. Enjoyed our stay Wood stay there again
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
"Convenient to the airport for a one night stay."
Overcharged us by one night but thankfully we asked for a receipt and caught it before leaving. Clean but older. Awkward toilet sink configuration in separate rooms
Other trip Oct 11, 2015
"Where is the hotel?"
After the trauma of having our flight cancelled and then rebooked on a longer, multi-stop trip, we were thankful that we had booked a hotel close to the Halifax airport. Never having been to the city, we were tired and anxious to find our hotel at 1 AM. There is no illuminated sign on the street or in the parking lot and the address isn't written on the door of the building. The room was well used but clean.
Other trip Oct 9, 2015
Keith
"Close to airport and has airport shuttle service."
This hotel needs a renovation. Hallway carpets ripped, many gashes in walls and room needed repainting. No refrigerator in room. Okay if you are only staying one night.
Other trip Oct 8, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the airport."
Spent night before flying home the following day. Room was fine, restaurant was good but main draw was FREE shuttle to the airport.
Other trip Oct 7, 2015
Lynn
"Quality Inn Stanfield Nova Scotia"
Great location close to the airport. Clean and well kept hotel. Hotel restaurant great.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
It's an ok place very dated but clean would stay again if travelling. Restaurant food excellent.
Other trip Oct 3, 2015
"Close to airport with shuttle service"
Staff was friendly and accommodating. Shuttle service was great. Hotel is older and small rooms, tight for bathroom space. Time for updating the rooms
1 night romance trip Sep 22, 2015
Carolyn
Super comfortable beds!
1 night trip Sep 27, 2015
"Close to airport for 5:30 am departure"
This was the last day of a wonderful 3 week trip through the Maritimes. We chose this hotel as it was close to the Halifax airport for an early morning departure. The woman who checked us in was to say at the least very curt answering our questions. She started to tend to us and then was distracted by another employee asking her personal questions. When she finished that conversation she turned to us again. She answered each of our questions regarding returning our rental car and the availability of an early morning shuttle to the airport with impatience that both myself and my husband found totally uncalled for. She instructed my husband to get the rental car company to call the hotel (something that apparently the rental car company does not and would not do) my husband was directed by the rental car company to go to the airport shuttle lineup where there was (luckily) a shuttle to the hotel waiting for another pickup. Later that night I witnessed a very angry man talking to another check in clerk as he had also been told the rental car company would call the hotel for the shuttle pickup, he and his wife were not as lucky as my husband. He apparently had to run down the road waving his arms to catch the shuttle. On a positive note the beds were very clean and comfortable (the hotel is rather shabby), the 3:00 am shuttle driver very cheerful and helpful. they need to get their info on shuttle pickup after returning a rental car together.
Other trip Sep 30, 2015
"Charles' Views"
The stay was a short one as i was just in transit. The shuttle operator was excellent and very courteous. The proximity to the Airport was pretty good. Will definitely be using them again
1 night family trip Sep 23, 2015
Stayed so that we could take an early flight; appreciated the breakfast---would stay again if in Halifax.
1 night romance trip Sep 23, 2015
"YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR"
FIRST ROOM HAD ANTS SECOND ROOM NEEDED DOOR CARD CHANGED EVERY DAY ROOM WAS CLEAN AND STAFF HELP FULL
3 night romance trip Sep 21, 2015
Markus
"Adequate and convenient"
We checked in late in the evening. The clerk was not exactly cheerful or welcoming-basically did what was only required to complete the transaction. The hallways of this hotel need a serious overhaul, rug looks very worn and dirty,making one feel somewhat dubious heading to the room. The room was clean and I must say the bed was very comfortable. We had supper in the hotel restaurant, our server was very competent and friendly, the food was excellent.
Other trip Sep 22, 2015
Sue
"Close to Airport"
very nice hotel, Needs better signage on back road from Halifax airport, Glad I had GPS system to tell me were the hotel was.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
"Musty room"
The room was very musty smelling. No fan control on the A/C unit and mildew was in the shower. Very comfortable and clean bed though.
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
"Nice hotel. Easy to get to airport."
Nice hotel. Easy to get to airport. I enjoyed the stock car races next door although I heard pthers complaining about the noise. Friendly staff.
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
Boulder
"Close to the airport...way over priced..."
I choose this hotel because of its location. Although the room was clean any touch ups or renovations that were done was very sloppy and I found there to be an old smell in the room but location was great
Other trip Sep 18, 2015
"Very Nice hotel, close to the Airport"
Nice hotel with a free shuttle to the Airport and a free breakfast. Nice not to have to look for a place to eat. Staff including the shuttle driver was very friendly and helpfull. I certainly would stay there again.
Other trip Sep 18, 2015
Helene
"Airport Inn"
Free parking is the only reason to stay here. The shuttle to the airport was quick. Getting picked up at the airport can often take a long time. This trip it was 35 minutes wait, there was no other people around.
1 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Even though I gave this hotel a poor rating is still recommend it to anyone flying in or flying out and not wanting to travel far. Great location. Great pool and tasty breakfast. However room was very outdated humid and musty smelling. No fridge it microwave which was a necessity for me while staying with my two young children under 2. Beds were comfortable though.
Other trip Sep 15, 2015