All hotels in Anderson, California, United States of America
4125 Riverside Place, Anderson, CA, 96007, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice hotel near Redding, CA"
Nice, clean rooms. Excellent staff. Restaurant serves good food with a friendly staff.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for taking the time to rate and share your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. We are happy you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Other trip May 6, 2015
"I love this Hotel........."
I always stay at this Hotel when I meet my Sister, who lives in Oregon, for a little getaway. We are very comfortable here and feel safe. The Ladies in the restaurant are extremely friendly and meals are always a pleasure. My only complaint is that there 9is no access to good TV, no DVD set-up, no movie channels. I wish they would at least have a small DVD library in the office and the option of renting a DVD player. I don't mind paying for it, or for renting a movie in my room. It is my only complaint about a nearly perfect stay.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your stay at our hotel. We are happy you and your sister enjoyed your stay. I have passed your comments on about movies to my management team so we can take this into consideration. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
3 night family trip Apr 28, 2015
Victoria
"Nice place to stay!"
Nice place. Very scenic. Comfortable beds.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for taking the time to rate and share your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
"Friendly staff."
The staff is very friendly and the hotel is clean.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for taking the time to rate and share your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are happy you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
3 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
"A jewel in the woods."
This hotel is a jewel in the woods. The food in the restaurant was excellent and the service was outstanding. The only negative is that Ascend Group's Choice Privileges will not honor your stay with points earned - it makes no difference to me how the room is booked, if you stay 4 nights, Ascend should credit you for the 4 nights - too much monkey business for earned points.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay at our property. I apologize about the issue with Choice Privilege points. We are happy you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
4 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"A california gem in the most unlikely of places"
This is almost a destination hotel. What a gem on the I-5 corridor. Beautiful grounds that are a model of drought tolerant plantings and pet friendly! The rooms are very basic, and relatively clean. I would stay here again while traveling without doubt.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and rate our hotel. We are happy you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for your business and we hope to see you again soon!
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Marina
"On my way to Bend, OR......"
Driving north to Bend, needed a nice & easy place to stay. This is a great spot for that or even pleasant place to relax. The setting is very unique and enjoyable.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay our hotel. We are happy you got to relax a little before the rest of your trip. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
"Ideal hotel close to redding"
Off the chain. Best Hotel experience in a very long time. Will return. Great value for the experience. Pool and hot tub quite adequate but it's the grounds that transport one to a Chinese/Japanese culture. Wonderful flow of energies. Yin/yang stuff. Two marvelous fountains in the lagoon with Koi and just the right balance of trees. Three pods of rooms. Each pod shaped like octagon if viewed from the sky around open rock courtyard. Second floor 'Grasshopper' room 244, pod B overlooks lagoon. Each room has a different 'name'. King size bed just right, pillow was a bit flat, frig roomy, carpet clean and very pleasing to walk barefoot on, solar tube light in bathroom, (this is a Leeds silver star hotel award winner), TV Philips brand 32 inch was sufficient with a couple of HBO channels, staff is most pleasant and accommodating.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and experience regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Brez
"Nice stay."
Nice place. Building steps & outside the room walkways could be a little cleaner.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. I passed on your comments about the steps and walkways so we can clean them up. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Gaia Hotel"
5 stars all around. Great from the start at check in, room cleanliness, surrounding ambience, parking, anemities and location.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay at our property. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Alex
"Quiet"
Just what we needed. Easter weekend and we wanted a quiet place to relax. The room was great but don't eat at the agoining restraunt, the food was sub par.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are happy you got to relax during your stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
ralph
"a great price with a caveat"
This was a pass through stay for our family at a great rate. the overall hotel has beautiful grounds and seems to be working hard to keep it that way. upon arrival we were encouraged with a beautiful sitting area in the foyer and cookies for hungry kids. The hotel sits on the Sacramento River and had plenty of area for car couped boys to explore. however, when we arrived at our room, we found a used razor and washcloth in the shower with hair on the floor. while the rest of the room/bed linens appeared clean, it did shake our overall impression and trust in the cleanliness of the room. given the price and the impression that they were trying to create a nice environment, we might stay there again. however, if I have questions about the cleanliness of the room upon our arrival next time, I will call the front desk and ask for someone to come and clean again.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I apologize about the issues you had with your room. I have passed on your comments to my housekeeping manager so we can prevent this from happening in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
Anna
"Nice and quiet hotel"
We stayed here over the weekend. It was great. Room is big and comfortable. It was nice to have room that come standard with a fridge and microwave. Unfortunately, the wi-fi was not working with the provided password.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay at our property. We are happy you enjoyed your stay. I apologize about the issue you had with the Wi-Fi. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Location is off the highway. Dated a little . The room we had needs work . Floors were terrible . There are a number of seedy people in the neighborhood lurking in the parking lot ....they have a full time security officer at night roaming the hotel and parking lot ....uneasy to say the least
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Peaceful setting"
I didn't want to stay in Redding so I chose this hotel, which is about ten minutes south and an easy hop on the freeway, or a back road, to get to Redding. The adjoining restaurant/bar served a good breakfast. The spa is small and by appointment; it did not look busy on a weekday in March. My room overlooking the "lagoon" was clean and comfortable. The desk staff in the evening and morning were polite and helpful. Home baked cookies were on the counter when I checked in. I got two good night's sleep.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. I was so pleased to hear that my staff as well as the hotel exceeded your expectations. This type of feedback just gives us more motivation to set the bar even higher when it comes to guest satisfaction! We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town. We look forward your next stay!
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Great hotel in a convenient location"
Fantastic find; it was in exactly the right location in my travel map. Very comfortable and good sized room. The restaurant was very good too. Did not have time to really experience the local amenities, but I will stay there again in the future.
Meado
"fair hotel with excellent restaurant"
we were traveling from home in portland oregon to santa barbara california for a 2 month stay. the hotel accomodations are fair but it has an excellent restaurant.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. Feedback from our guests is very important to us. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
1 night romance trip Jan 27, 2015
Martin
"Quiet Friendly Getaway"
Although the hotel is very close to I5, you somehow don't hear(or see) the cars whizzing by. We had a great peek-a-boo view of the river through the surrounding trees. This hotel is quaint, quiet, and relaxing. The staff were extremely friendly! Sara, our waitress, went above and beyond, memorizing our odd requests from the morning before and bringing them out to us before we even needed to ask for them. She was very sweet and personable. The only downside for us was that the hot tub wasn't working and the pool was quite a bit smaller than we'd anticipated. Other than that, it was a wonderful, peaceful escape. We'd highly recommend visiting Anderson Park! It's only about a mile away and it offers free tennis, disc golf (one of the best courses I've been on), a fishing pond, soccer fields, baseball diamond, play structure, and miles of river trail. Overall, a great experience~ :)
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. I apologize about the hot tub being out of order. Thank you again for sharing your feedback, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
The grounds are very nice. Our room was very spacious. The restaurant service was not very good.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay at our property. I have passed your comments on to the restaurant manager so he can address and prevent this issue from happening in the future. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
"Didn't like the bugs."
The grounds were beautiful and the staff were really nice, but there was a loud wedding party there that night. They threw beer bottles and cans on the ground. Must have been a classy bunch. There were also these tiny little black bugs all over the bathroom. I know you can't control all the insect kingdom, but it was a little gross. I felt like the place didn't match the expectation
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay at our property. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. I have passed your comments on to my management team so we can prevent these issues from happening in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Adam
"Road trip to Phoenix"
Gone for 12 days...nights in Portland, Bend, Reno, Vagas, Ventura last night at Gaia Redding by far the best! Looking forward to making it the "first" night on the next trip south.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for taking the time to rate and share your feedback regarding our hotel. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Refreshing"
We stayed one night the hotel was quiet, comfortable, and the staff was nice. The restaurant was nice as well. It was a great change of pace. We will stay again I am certain.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for taking the time to rate and share your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
Luke
"Comfortable Stay That Doesn't Kill Your Wallet"
I was warmly received by the desk attendant when I arrived. Standard check-in process. The room was very spacious. The grounds were well kept. Very little outside noise even though the establishment is very close to the highway (and my room windows faced the highway). Checkout was quick and easy.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your recent stay at our property. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Renee
Pretty grounds with lagoon and fountain in the center of the units. The rooms were a minimal/modern style that felt airy and clean. The high ceilings gave a spacious feel. The beds were very comfortable, and for the first time in a long time I was very happy with my hotel pillow (they were down-filled and soft, not hard and high-loft like most hotels). I left too early in the morning to enjoy the pool (it is an outdoor pool and it was too chilly at 7 a.m.), although I did want to soak in the hot tub, but it was taped off. Breakfast is not included but WiFi is free. There is a mini fridge and microwave in the room, so I just brought my own fruit and yogurt for the two days I was there and did not use the restaurant. I like the facility and would stay there again as well as recommend it to someone else. One thing I didn't realize when booking is that there are multiple units, so when checking in I arrived in the lobby with all my luggage, which I had to re-load back into my car to drive to the other side of the property where my room was. It is a "green" hotel, which I appreciate. They are also generous with their toiletries and towels.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at hotel. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. I apologize about the hot tub being out of order. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
WordGirl
"In the area"
Wish there were more restaurants nearby but if you are in the neighborhood this place is worth the stay at a great price. Very friendly staff, thanks.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for taking the time to rate our hotel and share your feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"Great 3 night getaway."
Great hotel. Room 138 needed to have air conditioning filters cleaned very bad. Did it myself but, bet you all need cleaning. Staff was super. Very accommodating.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel and share your feedback. I have passed your comments on about the air conditioning filters to my maintenance manager so we can get them cleaned. I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
2 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
Dennis
"Great place near the river."
It was only for one night. I needed a place to stay so I could interview for a job in the morning. I liked that it was located right on the Sacramento river. Would defiantly stay again.
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
Jessica Rene
"Wonderful stay!"
My husband and I was visiting Redding and stayed at the Gaia Hotel. It was very convenient being next to I-5 ad we did not hear any road noise. It was very quiet and quite comfortable. The staff were friendly and the room was extremely clean! The bed was the most comfortable bed I've slept in at a hotel. This was a wonderful stay! We will be back when we have more time to relax and walk the beautiful grounds. Highly recommended!
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. Thank you again for sharing your feedback, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"a hidden gem!"
staff was excellent, very helpful and friendly! room was beautiful and very comfortable...thoroughly enjoyed my evening there :)
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.
1 night trip Feb 12, 2015
"clean"
Rooms are very clean and the beds are very comfortable. It is not the best for reading since the room is not very well lit.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
2 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Night at the Gaia"
Brief visit, only one night. Was a little irritated about the noise around 11pm with loud motorcycle noises. Sounded as if motorcycles were circling the building and inside the courtyard. Although it lasted less than 5 minutes it was very disturbing.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize about the motorcycle noises. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Idia
The hotel is close to the freeway, but not so close that you hear the noise. The restaurant on site is excellent. Their breakfasts, but and lunches are very good. The grounds are very nice,nd well maintained. Beds are very comfortable. Close to the outlet stores.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Myrna
"Redding retreat"
Great sheets and towels
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel and share your feedback. We are happy you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for your business and we hope to see you soon!
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Stephen
"Never stay again"
Comfortable room very quiet
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.
1 night trip Mar 6, 2015
Rene
"Great stay at unique hotel."
It took a little time for our reservation to come through from hotels.com, but other than that, it was a very comfortable stay at our favorite stop. Breakfast vouchers and dinner discount coupons were much appreciated added bonus with room. Pp
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for your wonderful review of your most recent stay with us. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. It was our pleasure serving you and your family during your stay with us.
1 night family trip Mar 2, 2015
"nice place"
Nice place
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for staying with us!
1 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
Kenny
I enjoyed my stay except for two things: 1. The shower curtain in the bathroom was hung so high up that it blocked all light into the shower. You have to shower and shave in the dark. 2. The lighting in the room is pretty non existant. I had some work to complete while staying here and it was very dark in the room. Positives: Very quick wifi!
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
Diana
"so relaxing!"
It was both of our first time there. I absolutely loved it. Spa on site, restaurant also on site. We had a bottle of wine ordered to the room to be waiting before we arrived. I did want a first floor room, but it was my fault for not specifying it during the reservation. Had no issues. Super clean environment. Bed was so comfy!! WE will definitely go back.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for sharing your experience regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are extremely pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Thiis is our go to hotel in the area."
This hotel has easy access to I-5, and yet it is somewhat secuded. The staff are always friendly and helpful. The rooms are quiet, well maintained, and have great amenities. It is also a great value compared to other quality hotels there.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Excellent, comfortable hotel"
We always stay here when we come through this area. Wouldn't stay anywhere else.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Camilla
Nice hotel, clean and relatively quiet. Rooms facing the freeway will hear some freeway traffic noise.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
S
"How to keep a woman happy"
Everything was fine except for the spa which was out of order for the duration of our stay. I didn't mind so much, but my wife was disappointed. It wouldn't have bothered her so much, but as she pointed out, it's called the Gaia Hotel and Spa!
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for takinh the time to rate our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. I apologize about the hot tub being out of order during your stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
steven
"A quality hotel just off i-5 yet somewhat secluded"
My wife injured her knee just prior to our arrival. They changed us from a 2nd floor room to a very nice handicap room near the parking lot. I noticed that the wi-fi had been upgraded; it was impressive. Altough their restaurant is expensive, it is certainly a fine dining option.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Nice grounds, relaxing place"
The hotel grounds were impressive, and overall it would be a nice place to come and relax. It had lots of open space with several short trails for a walk. I wish we had more time to spend, but this was a stopover on the way to our final destination. The property is next to I-5. While they did a good job of trying to hide that fact, some freeway noise and sights were present. However, this was not enough to be a bother, just stating it for the record. My only gripe was our experience at the restaurant attached to the hotel was terrible. To be fair, we arrived shortly after a wave of customers had been served. I can imagine that it was as simple as the waitstaff was overwhelmed from that wave and we got lost in the shuffle. However, I was disappointed there was no attempt to make amends for that, especially given that we were patient with their situation.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us and share your recent experience regarding your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. I have passed your comments on to my restaurant manager and our chef so they can take this feedback and prevent these issues from happening in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
The room had two dim lights. The bathroom was not well cleaned and the towels were dingy and rough. The ice machine was broken. The dining experience at their restaurant was a horrible joke!! The Worst, all round!
"Great place to stay and eat!"
We came to pick up our puppy rescues. We celebrated at dinner onsite with the best waitress ever! The food was so fantastic. We hot tubbed which was just lovely. The room, patio right on the pond was delightful. Will DEFINITELY stay here again!
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for taking the time to rate us and share your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay. I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
Nancy K
"Gaia"
Peaceful
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for taking the time to rate our hotel. We are happy you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
Carolyn
Lovely hotel and grounds convenient to visit family - have been to events there. However in my booking, my last name was used as my first name and could not be found.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"First time at this Hotel"
Never even heard of Gaia Hotel before I saw it on Bookings.com. What a pleasant surprise. The front desk clerk (Can't remember her name) was super friendly. She got me checked into the room with a minute and even gave me a 15% discount at their Grill. (Did not eat there, but will on my next stay)The rooms are decorated nicely and were spotlessly clean. Landscaping was beautiful and they even had a "pet swan" that hung out there. Also received a great rate on the room! A++ place to stay.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for sharing your experience regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Todd
"nice stay"
Clean, friendly staff, quiet even thought so close to the freeway.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback regarding our hotel. We are very delighted you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015