All hotels in Anderson, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4125 Riverside Place, Anderson, CA, 96007, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Just OK"
Service: staff at check-in were ok (not stellar or terrible), but unfortunately the room we got was right on the freeway and the view was completely overtaken by their promotional signs. I would understand this if they were full up, but I saw many open rooms so it just seemed unnecessary. Room: The rooms themselves are utilitarian though I believe that's because they're going for the LEED certification - which is commendable. As for cleanliness, I was a bit disturbed to find a dirty towel in our bathroom. Restaurant: They had to downgrade our room because of a misunderstanding about their pet room availability so they gave us 15% off at the restaurant (which was not commensurate with the amount of money we payed to upgrade our room originally). The restaurant was ok, but overpriced for the food. You're better off eating off site. Overall: it was fine, but I would opt for the Holiday Inn if it was cheaper.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. I have passed your comments on to my management team so we can prevent these issues from happening in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Teresa
"Recent Stay at Gaia in Anderson, CA"
This hotel has been thoughtfully designed and appointed, and the room was quite comfortable. The staff at the front desk and the grill don't really understand the customer experience, but for an overnight stay on a long road trip, this is a great alternative to the usual options.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay at our property. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Always stay at Gaia"
We come to Anderson to visit family and always stay at the Gaia. The rooms are clean, quiet and comfortable.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding our hotel. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Victor
"Keys not working"
The room keys was not working and we needed to walk back to the front desk two times. We took a much longer route around the pond because there was no sign and the instructions from the staff to get to our room was not clear. Although the room was clean, we saw sign of worn off around the room. The room door was not very good for sound insulation. When the room service left the cart outside our room to work on the room next to us, it was very noisy.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Donald
"Family vacation"
We have stayed here twice while traveling during our winter holiday. The beds are very comfortable. We also enjoy the saltwater pool.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"OK stay"
Nice hotel, front desk friendly and accomodating. My only complaint is the room wasn't entirely clean - mold in the shower, lipstick and remnants of drinks in the glasses. Some attention to the little details would change this hotel from a 4 to a 5.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and rating our hotel. I have passed your comments on to my housekeeping manager so we can prevent these issues from happening in the future. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Rob
"Good people, a great place to stay!"
I loved the ponds and water features on the grounds. When I had to cut my stay short due to a family issue, the staff was very accommodating in helping me change my reservation and get a refund even though I booked through a third party provider.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay with us. I'm so sorry you had to cut your trip short. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Nice, clean room"
We've stayed at the Gaia Hotel a couple of times. Both times the room was clean and in good working order. The staff is friendly and efficient. The beds are very comfortable, and I really enjoyed the down pillows and comforters. Overall we would stay at the Gaia again.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Patrick
"A quiet place"
I don't know why some people give the hotel a high review
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel and give your feedback. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
M
"pit stop"
Close to freeway but quiet. Room was clean and comfortable. For a quick overnight stay it met our needs
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
"Beautiful, clean, comfortable, and noisy"
Tranquil setting, but noisy upstairs neighbors and a wedding band took away from the lovely setting. This was the second time I stayed there and both times I was waken by noise.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I apologize for the issue you ran into with loud neighbors. I have passed your comments on to my managment team so we can prevent this from happening in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"Beautiful and comfortable place to stay"
Nice place show as the pictures on advertisement
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel and share your feedback regarding your recent stay. We are happy you enjoyed your stay. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.
4 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
Marvin
"Graduation day"
Nice, quiet stay.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for taking the time to rate us and give your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. We are happy you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"Unique, quaint, high quality"
Unusual design, three round buildings with two floors of rooms facing an open air circular court yard. We had a view of the "pond" where a pair of wild swans were feeding. We arrived after dark and the property was enveloped in a misty fog. The room had an angular wall to accommodate the round architecture but was large. The king size bed was comfy with a pillow top mattress and room temperature was easy to set to a comfortable 70 degrees on the cool December night. The staff was friendly and the WiFi was fast.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
That you for leaving such a kind a nice review of your stay with us. The swans that you mention have been coming here for years now.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
PhilipMartian
"Room Great/Restaurant Terrible"
Everything about the hotel/service was great. We went to breakfast at the adjoining restaurant and the food was terrible. Service was fine, but eggs, bacon had no flavor. Perhaps precooked bacon and powdered or liquid eggs were a waste of money.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for leaving a review about your recent stay with us and leaving kind words about our staff here at the hotel. I am sorry for food not being up to par at the restaurant for you and I have spoken to our restaurant about making sure that this does not happen again in the future.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Deb
"Nice spot!"
Great spot to stay with my two dogs! We were driving from Seattle to the Bay Area and this hotel was real convenient and quiet. We slept really well!
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for taking the time to rate our hotel and share your feedback. We are happy to hear you and your dogs enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
1 night romance trip Dec 3, 2014
Brooke
"Beautiful eco friendly hotel"
We spent 3 nights at Gaia, it was our base camp for some day trips to Lassen National Park and Shasta. The hotel is great, it features beautiful rooms and the staff is very nice.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for rating us and sharing your experience regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are so delighted you enjoyed your stay. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.
3 night romance trip Jul 3, 2014
Marco
"Really nice hotel 3.5 stars all the way"
This hotel is great for Andrrson. I was only disappointed by them saving money and cutting corners in bathroom shower and no armior in bedroom. Otherwise a class act.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for taking the time to rate our property and give us your feedback. Feedback from our guest is very important. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
1 night romance trip Dec 2, 2014
"Great!"
Nice spacious room. Clean & quiet. Great room for the price! Will def return!
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and rate our hotel. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Brey
"Great hotel to stay in!"
I used to in the Anderson area and feel very comfortable in this neighborhood, this hotel - even when traveling by myself. The staff is friendly and helpful, the rooms are comfortable and clean, the restaurant is great! This is where I prefer to stay when in the Redding area.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and rate our property. We are so delighted you enjoyed your stay. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Tina Rae
"Great Property"
wonderful find! Although the hotel is somewhat isolated (about 8 miles or so from Redding), if you are too tired to go back into Redding, there is a good restaurant run by the hotel. Maybe even if I was't tired, I would eat there...again it's good! The hotel is new and is a green property.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for giving us your feedback regarding your stay at our property. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Great place to relax!"
I was in Anderson/Redding area for my niece's wedding festivities. It was so nice to have my room at Gaia to retreat to away from the craziness of wedding prep. The room is large, clean and smells great. The bed is extra comfy with just enough warmth with the down comforter. This is where you want to stay to relax. I look forward to my next visit.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for taking the time to rate and leave feedback regarding your stay at our property. We are so delighted you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Wish we could have stayed longer"
We were just passing through on business: we would have loved to stay longer and enjoy the facilities. Beautiful place!
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for taking the time to rate our property and leave a comment. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for you business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
"Relaxing & wonderful!"
This is a beautiful hotel with simple, natural grounds & calm interiors. Very relaxing, we loved it!
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for the five star review of our hotel! We look forward toward your next stay with us.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Good stopping point on the I-5 corridor"
I have stayed here a few times now going back and forth from Oregon to San Francisco. The staff has been pleasant, efficient. The grounds are beautiful and comfortable, not like a paved lot from the big chains. I ate at the Woodside Grill while I was there, and the food was excellent, prices were a little high but seemingly worth it. Get the 15% off coupon from the desk for your meals. It was quiet enough (close to interstate) and the A/C worked well. I did sleep with the window open. One exit south, about a mile, has all of the dining choices you need, plus groceries, and there is a frontage road to access this area. I booked the room 20 minutes before I got there on Expedia, and the cost was excellent. They also have soap and shampoo dispensers in the showers...nice. I recommend this resort.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for sharing your experience regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Love it"
Loved our stay... Gave us a feel of a resort
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you so much for your business and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.
2 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
Cynthia
"Rooms great - dinner not so"
everything was great except: dinner, trying to be too fancy (and expensive) and soup was served cold, sent back, and served same way second time. Service poor, dirty knife left right on the table cloth by waiter to use again (yuk!). Pool, cloudy, needed maintenance. Spa, hardly a jet worked. These are easy fixes and will come back.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for giving us your feedback regarding your recent stay. I have passed your comments on to the appropriate managers so we can prevent these issues from happening in the future. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
3 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Clean, quiet and comfortable..."
This place had great rates and some of the friendliest staff I have ever dealt with. Great restaurant on site and live jazz too. The room was comfortable and clean for the most part. There were some old cobwebs in the bathroom but it's pretty close to the Sacramento river so some of that is to be expected. Overall I would not hesitate to stay there again.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for sharing your experience regarding your recent stay at our property. We are so delighted you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"Great stop-over between California and Oregon"
We had a nice stay over here on our way back to the Santa Rosa area from Ashland. Perfect half way mark. The service in the Hotel and restaurant/bar were excellent. We enjoyed a huge platter of nachos and beer while taking in the Giants and Cardinals play-off game. The room was very updated and modern, clean and beds comfortable to sleep in. Our only complaint in this regard would be that we never could figure out how the shower/tub valve worked to switch to shower mode. Some directions somewhere would be nice. Another suggestion would be to have the doors automatically close behind you for security reasons. Our door sounded like it closed but in fact did not latch behind us. If we did not check we could have walked off with the door ajar. Codos for all the improvements to the grounds and services that make this hotel a Green experience. The grounds are still a work in progress so withhold your final judgement in this area. It appears that it is going to be a nicely done desert landscape that will tolerate the droughts and heat known in this area. We will be back
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for sharing your experience regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. I have passed your suggestions on to my management team so they can taking them into consideration during our renovation. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope to see you again soon!
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
"A hiccup?"
We've stayed here many times without a problem but this time Gaia was just a little off their game. Apparently they are putting new cabinets in the closets to accommodate their refrigerators, this monstrosity was in the middle of the floor in our room. The room itself was not as clean as they usually are. I plan to stay again and do hope that this was just a hiccup.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I apologize for the issues you ran into during your stay. I have passed your comments on to my management team to make sure these issues do not happen in the future. Thank you so much for your business and we hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Jury
"resort feel Giga"
We loved our stay and the on sight restaurant and atmosphere was wonderful, Thank you for a nice clean warm feeling room.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We are absolutely delighted you enjoyed your stay. I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Robin
"Great alternative to the standard hotel room"
Very glad we found this place, much better than a standard hotel, excellent room, great area for walking around outside in the evening. Excellent value.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for sharing your experience regarding your recent stay at our property. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
"What a find!"
Great bed and shower! Lovely grounds. Will definitely be stopping again.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are so delighted you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for your business and we hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
JD
"Very nice place"
The hotel was very nice. We will be coming back to stay again.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for your business and we hope to see you again soon.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Probably wont stay there again"
Second stay this year. The room & bed was good but the sink drain was slow like last time. Ironing board was broken, so I had to go to a meeting with a wrinkled shirt. The hot tub wasnt working. When I told the desk clerk at checkout, she didnt care. A good hotel would have offered a free night or something. Probably wont stay there again.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.
5 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
"Comfortable hotel close to the highway"
My husband and I needed a place to stay during our recent move from San Francisco to Portland. The Gaia Hotel and Spa served as a wonderful place to rest our heads during a stressful period. The night time staff was insanely friendly, the restaurant happily provided us with to-go coffee in the morning, and the clean, pet friendly room kept us all very happy. We will definetly recommend this hotel to any weary traveler in need of a good night's sleep
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
Kristin
"Nice Place"
Good choice when you need to stay in the Redding area. Wish I would have had time for a massage.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We are happy you enjoyed your stay. Hopefully next time you will be able to enjoy a massage. Thank you so much for your business and we hope to see you again soon.
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2014
jeffrey
"Nice, pet friendly hotel."
We especially enjoyed the peaceful and beautiful river view beneath the trees and water-wise landscaping.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Dear Lisa. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Wonderful place. Courteous desk clerk and very sweet staff. Beds were absolutely fantastic. I will definitely stay there again.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for sharing your experience regarding your recent stay at our property. We are so delighted you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for your business, we appreciate it. Hope to see you again soon!
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Melba
Restaurant delivery of food was slow. Waiter was very attentive but had no control over how long cook took to cook our breakfasts. Otherwise, very nice hotel to stay at.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We are happy you enjoyed your stay. I have passed on your comments about food delivery so we can address this and prevent it from happening in the future. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"Nice hotel in Redding"
The hotel complex is nice. When we got to the room, there was these odd wooden selves that shouldn't belong in the room. Overall the beds were comfortable and the room was clean. We had a nice view of the small lagoon. They also had a fairly nice pool.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are happy you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Ben
Rooms were poorly lit. Front desk attendant took 40 minutes to check us in. Friend's room that were with us was not made up . Dirty towels on floor and beds not made. Will not say there again. Thanks, Todd Lindell
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for sharing your feedback. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. I have passed your comments on to my management team so we can address these issues and prevent them from happening in the future.I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2014
Todd Lindell
"Great spot by the river"
Loved it. Reasonable rates for quality room. Staff were great.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for taking the time to rate our hotel and share your feedback. We are so delighted you enjoyed your stay. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2014
"Not so good"
Let me first say the staff were warm and friendly and did the best with what they had. The hot tub by the pool was out of order and looked like it had been for awhile. This was my main reason for chosing to stop here. His is a small conference center that is on its last leg. 70's style, rooms open to outside like a motel. Good size rooms and bed was fine. Bathroom adequate. Food at grill was okay. Nothing special.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Dear Frank, Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. I have spoken to our engineering department about the issues with our hot tub and they informed me that they are waiting on a part to get back up and running. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.
1 night trip with friends Sep 3, 2014
Great hotel not much to do in the area
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you much for sharing your feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoy our hotel. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2014
Rettop
Beds are very comfortable! With the drought, environmental surroundings, unfortunately, suffered. Overall, great value and easy access to highways.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We are currently working on the landscaping. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
June
this is the second time we have stayed here and were not disappointed this time either. It is such a quiet setting and the rooms are spacious and comfortable. Great front counter staff and pleasant surroundings.Nice to have a refrigerator in the room.
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay this time as well as last time. Thank you so much for your business. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
maureen
"Great night sleep!"
Last stop on two week excursion! Staff was wonderful- spa was great!!
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for your feedback. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We are are happy you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Gena
"Nice remodel"
Very nice remodel of an older building. Quality finishes and Eco friendly design. Well done
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed yourself. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Johnnie
"When in Redding..;"
We selected the Gaia based on the high review ratings - and we were not disappointed! The high ceilings, spaciousness of the room, colors and decor made the room feel so luxurious!!! The room was surprisingly quiet (in spite of the convinient proximity to the highway) and the staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. Everything was clean and worked perfectly. If we are staying over anywhere near this area again, we will DEFINITELY stay here again. We could not give a higher recommendation for hotel in this area!
Response by Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you so much for giving us your feedback regarding your recent stay. We are so delighted you enjoyed your stay. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014