All hotels in Kowloon, Hong Kong

Great room
    Great amenities
    Decent vibe
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
"Great hotel close to everything"
Beautiful hotel, beautiful views! Great service and staff. Easy to get to shopping, restaurants and all attractions
Other trip May 2, 2013
Trina
"Great Location but Highly Overpriced"
Everything the hotel provides from airport transfer to food is highly overpriced. If you have a room that faces the Harbor it may be worth the price but if you have a room as I had looking out on rusty pipes and absolutely no view but industrial I would probably book another hotel.The service is good and if that is all you care about then go. The location is convenient as it is close to the Ferry Terminal.
3 night trip Mar 31, 2013
"Downgrade Upgrade."
Paid for a Suite Harbor View NON-SMOKING. When I checked in, only SMOKING floor or Suite available and was told this was an UPGRADE. I did not see what the difference was. Room obviously stunk of cigarette smoke (i clearly reserved non-smoking rooms) although check-in staff guaranteed me that the room will not smell of cigarette smoke. Disappointed. Only plus was the very good Concierge.
Other trip Apr 6, 2013
RickyG75
"Intercontinental Hong Kong"
Overpriced. Room smelled like mildew and stale cigarettes. You have to pay for internet service which is ridiculous when you consider that the base room price is over USD$500.00.
2 night trip Mar 16, 2013
"Fabulous Hotel"
A great hotel. Very professional staff, superb location. No other hotel has a view of the harbor like the Intercontinental.
5 night trip Mar 1, 2013
Kymberly
"A enhanced stay at the Intercontinental Hong Kong"
This hotel has been meticulously updated to provide the "wow" factor from the moment you enter the lobby; to the condition of the room; to the training, efficency and friendliness of the staff; to the three Michlan star resturants in the hotel. On registration, I took advantage of a promotional offer to upgrade to a harbor view room with access to the club floor for 50% of the normal rate (approximately $150 and a bargain). The lobby bar may be the best bar in the world, with three stories of glass looking onto the harbor as Chinese junks, huge cruise ships and small fishing boats float across the view. The martinis are great and come with an LED coster that lights the stem of the cocktail glass! The room had an electric curtain that also showcased the harbor and was such a pleasure to wake up to and to enjoy the "Symphony of Lights" at 2000 each night from the skyscrapers across the bay. The room was cleaned and linen changed twice a day and the phone had an "instant service" button for ice or laundry or whatever. The food in the club room (breakfast. tea and cocktails) was simply outstanding. It was difficult to leave this talented chef to go out to restaurants. The Chinese resturant in the hotel was the best I have experienced in the world. The staff in the club room found me a jade merchant, upgraded by flight home and settled my bill - all with a smile and laughter.
Other trip Feb 12, 2013

"No free wifi in 2016?"
Archaic, no free wifi
3 night trip with friends Jan 14, 2016
"Fantastic"
Fantastic hotel, stunning harbour views, first class restaurants and service. Would not want to stay anywhere else in HK
5 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
james
The reception staff make mistake fatal...
2 night romance trip Jan 3, 2016
cliff
"The best view"
I like it,the best habour view.
2 night romance trip Nov 22, 2015
Very enjoyable A experience
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2015
Stephen
"Fantastic"
I've stayed here before and will again. A truly fantastic hotel. I highly recommend the rooms with a view overlooking Victoria Harbour. The jacuzzi is also a must. Rooms are confirtable, but the beds are a little hard. Lbby lounge is a little expensive, but this is a hotel on another level so worth it. Highly recommended.
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2015
"World class service"
The most impressive about the Hong Kong Intercontinental is the staff and the service attitude throughout the hotel which even extended to the airport staff who received us. The training system must be world class as throughout our stay we did not meet staff who offered less service than expected. In addition the hotel was great, dining facilities fabulous and the view fantastic. We'll be back!
3 night family trip Oct 21, 2015
Axel
"Great place near harbour of HK"
Great location. Awesome room. Awesome views in the night.
1 night trip with friends Apr 26, 2015
Manish
"Fabulous view for visitors to Hong Kong."
Nice staff, good services and facilities, although the in-room setup is a little bit out-of-date, comparing to many 5-star hotels in Mainland China. But it is still the most worthy of staying choice in Hong Kong, because of the greatest position to enjoy the Victoria Harbor view. From the room (harbor view room), you don't need to go outside (Star Road or something) to taking pictures. The entire seashore of the most beautiful part of HK island (from far east to Tin Hou, to far west to Sheung Wan) is just in front of your window. I can say it is the best position to enjoy the view, and although there is a Ritz Carlton in ICC tower, but that will just provide you with a different view, which can't replace the eye experience in InterContinental Hong Kong. My family loves that so much. If you brought your parents to HK, bring them here, don't look for excuse not doing so, if you could afford the cost. By the way, in-room Bose system provides you with a pleasant listening experience no matter the sound source is TV / portable music players (including phones, linked via AUX port).
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
HK
"Consistently Excellent"
Stayed for one night after my wife attended the spa for a day package. Extremely friendly and helpful staff. This hotel must have some of the best views of Hong Kong island of any hotel on Kowloon.
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
RDD
HK
"A place to stay in hongkong"
I had a wonderful stay and intercontinental has always been my favorite from from the year 2012 that I forgot my iphone in my room and travel to china and the hotel posted it to me.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
KINGSLEY AZIEH
"Happy Traveller"
This must have been the best hotel I have stayed in thus far. I loved every second of my stay there. Service from hotel staff was impeccable. Food was delicious both to my eyes and taste buds. Thank you Intercontinental Hong Kong.
3 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2015
rajeswari
SG
"Amazing hotel!"
Fantastic view, lovely staff, great location. I can't recommend highly enough!
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
"Rude receptionists"
I requested a non smoking room but the receptionist gave me a smoking room. She even took me up to the room. When I noticed cigarette smell, I rang the reception and the receptionist (a different one) said that he would send someone to freshen up the room. Only when I complained the third time (next morning) I was told that it was a smoking room and they moved me to a different room. There was no apology and I found the receptionists rude.
4 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
Naing
"Absolutely wonderful!!"
Best place ever! Staff are wonderful and restaurants are to die for..
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
Great location, easy access from the train station. Staff are friendly.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
"Stunning stunning stunning!"
Fabulous location, ridiculously good view of the harbour, service, decor, food and beverage, cleanliness, everything about this hotel was amazing and ive stayed in a lot of hotels. Highly recommend getting a Harbour View Room, you won't be disappointed :-)
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
Tracey
"memorable stay"
Pleasant stay, magnificent view, courteous staffs.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
CHRISCHUNCHER
Great hotel, amazing views. Everything was spot on in regards to food and customer surface. We were however not aware of the huge construction site right next to the hotel. this was also our view from our hotel room. :-/
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Worst experienced in my life"
Worst experienced upon arrival due to long check in time.(app. 15 minutes.) Another unpleasant experienced when I was back from the morning run. the western lady in front of me got the towel and the bottle water, but I got nothing! I reay angry. I never forget this unpleasant experienced, even the Senior Assistant Manager send the Apologise Card to me!
7 night family trip May 13, 2015
Helen
"Great location, outstanding service"
The room was magnificent and the service from the staff faultless. The buffet breakfast had an extensive range of foods and all excellent quality. The setting, with views of the harbor, was superb. The hotel location is also excellent. Easy walk to the Star Ferry, MTR station and Kowloon shopping area. My only complaint is about the cost of food and drinks. A hamburger in the lounge costs HKD 320 plus 10% service charge. It seems they decided to think of an outrageous price and double it. We had a rate with breakfast included, which took the pain out of needing to sign off on a very costly breakfast everyday. We avoided all other food and drinks and ate and drank outside the hotel. Despite the need to go outside the hotel to eat (or pay unacceptably high prices in the hotel), I highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Hotel"
Nice hotel for adults. Upgrade to a room with a view of the harbour. Magnificent! The beds are extremely comfortable and big enough to fit 4 people !
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
alejandro
"Wonderful"
We ahd a wonderful stay in this hotel. It deserves its reputation.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Sue
"Excellent location"
We arrived late at night and were greeted in a friendly and courteous manner, and informed we had been upgraded to a harbour view luxury suite! The rooms were sumptuous and very large. We had to leave erarly the next morning so had little time to enjoy the panoramic view of HK across the harbour. Only slight niggle was that the bed, while huge, had a rather firm mattress. The same girl who greeted us was still on duty the next morning and just as cheerful.
1 night romance trip Mar 23, 2015
"Luxurious hotel very central"
Fantastic hotel, treated ourselves for a special birthday, to a room with a harbour view, loved every minute, pure luxury , only downside was the building work next to the infinity pools which spoiled the all round view. We couldn't fault the hotel or staff all very helpful.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
lynne
"lovely hotel next time i will book it"
perfection
4 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Ideal position for harbour views."
All staff took good care of us. Excellent restaurants. Intercontinental Club is a good facility for poor weather days.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Pleasant stay"
Stayed 2 nights with my husband. We have booked for Harbour view and the view was stunning. Convenient location with shopping centres. We also loved the bar at lobby lounge - live music with great foods. One shame thing that they did not provide any WIFI or internet access (even cheaper hotels provide) - but overall it was a pleasant stay and we'd love to visit again.
2 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
HAN NA
"Intercontinental Hong Kong a Great Hotel"
Stayed 4 nights. Memorable experience. Facilities, concierge(s), room, dining room staff, other staff all great. And the view! Get a room with a harbour view. It's well worth it. Staying at this hotel was the highlight of my time in Hong Kong.
4 night trip Feb 16, 2015
"Gem of HK!"
fantastic location! must book room with view else its a waste of money. condition of hotel is still good and better than some 5 star hotels despite its obvious aging façade. close to shopping mall and can get anything you want. Will recommend this hotel to anyone wishing to pamper themselves!
3 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Awesome stay in central Hong kong"
From the friendly staff, with that touch of personal service, to the facilities and that view of Victoria harbour, what a view. Cannot beat the location of this Hotel in Hong Kong. The New Years Party and doubled up Birthday for my partner at Nobu finished of a perfect Holiday for us.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Patrick & Kelly
"Expensive with not value for money"
The room is great, but I disappointed that the hotel is not provide free wifi in the room. At this rate, the hotel should provide free wifi....it seem not value for money at all.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"Not value for money"
At this price, the hotel should provide free wifi in the room. The location of hotel is not close to shopping center or any metro.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"stop over"
We used this hotel as the final stop over on our way home after 5 weeks travelling Europe, we wanted a 5 star hotel to relax at. The staff were very good and as we arrived very early they did the check in in our room so we could put our 6 year old daughter to bed. The hotel was OK but is an old hotel living on it's past ratings I think, we ate in the Steak house for a special dining experience but found this to be over priced for the quality of meal delivered. we would probably not stay here again as we have stayed in our hotels in Kowloon on previous trips that were as old but much nicer.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Laurie
"Good Resturant at the hotel"
Good location and very nice view of the Hong Kong Island
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
"Totally fab hotel with magnificent views"
Always a pleasure staying here. One of the best hotels in the world.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Caroline
The staff were very polite and helpful all areas were clean. Rooms were very comfortable and had butler service. Always plenty of fruit ,water,tea or coffee available the bathroom was divine. Views from lounge overlooking river. And light show each evening was wonderful lilianclements06@gmail
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2014
lilianclements06@gmail
stunning, classy, excellent restaurants, unfortunately u was feeling a little under the weather so i never had the opportunity to enjoy any of them, i will be back though
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
mark wylie
"Honeymoon!"
Great hotel & location but it's a shame about the building site next door which wasn't mentioned when booking. Disappointed that we weren't upgraded even though the hotel knew we were on honeymoon, although full marks for the complimentary champagne & strawberries delivered to our room - a lovely thought and very much appreciated.
2 night romance trip Sep 1, 2014
KMJ
NZ
"Best as usual"
I have now been staying at the Intercontinental Salisbury Road for around 5 years for most of my HKG trips and it continues to impress at how detailed and well planned is the effort to provide an extra ordinary yet basic but important service for guests! Five Star!
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
H
Had a great family holiday here. A misunderstanding with booking was dealt with professional by Roman the assistant manager. He found us a room on the 16th floor with a great view of the harbour. Thank you. The location is great and getting about couldn't be easier (if you are ok navigating the subway).
6 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
Mr B
"fantastic location"
Absolutely fantastic location right on the harbour in Kowloon. We only had a "basic "superior room non harbour facing but it was massive and had greta facilities deep bath shower massive beds and all the technology re I pods,Dvd player,tv you could want.Air conditioning very effective Arrived early at 7am before official check in time of 2pm but were allocated a room early .Staff very friendly an helpful in all respects. Swimming pools and spa pools were good and had view of harbour although there is building site next door at moment so was noisy during day .(not that we spent much time there until early evening swim) Very close to MTR link and Star Ferry and within walking distance of many places you would want to visit in Kowloon Food and drink on the pricier side but excellent quality we took the buffet one eve for a change from dining out on Chinese and it was fantastic range particularly on seafood front Would definitely stay again
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Simon
"rooms are very nice and bed is very comfortable"
good experience and good view from the room, only thing is the room is not available till quite late
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2014