All hotels in Kowloon, Hong Kong
18 Salisbury Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great hotel for everyone"
Very nice hotel! Only good things to say about! The location is very good, with a great view. Nice restaurants, pool, everything!
Other trip Oct 30, 2012
Great location...their pictures and descriptions are accurate...great harbour views!
4 night trip Aug 31, 2012
P.A.

"A place to stay in hongkong"
I had a wonderful stay and intercontinental has always been my favorite from from the year 2012 that I forgot my iphone in my room and travel to china and the hotel posted it to me.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
KINGSLEY AZIEH
"Happy Traveller"
This must have been the best hotel I have stayed in thus far. I loved every second of my stay there. Service from hotel staff was impeccable. Food was delicious both to my eyes and taste buds. Thank you Intercontinental Hong Kong.
3 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2015
rajeswari
SG
"Rude receptionists"
I requested a non smoking room but the receptionist gave me a smoking room. She even took me up to the room. When I noticed cigarette smell, I rang the reception and the receptionist (a different one) said that he would send someone to freshen up the room. Only when I complained the third time (next morning) I was told that it was a smoking room and they moved me to a different room. There was no apology and I found the receptionists rude.
4 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
Naing
"memorable stay"
Pleasant stay, magnificent view, courteous staffs.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
CHRISCHUNCHER
Great hotel, amazing views. Everything was spot on in regards to food and customer surface. We were however not aware of the huge construction site right next to the hotel. this was also our view from our hotel room. :-/
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Worst experienced in my life"
Worst experienced upon arrival due to long check in time.(app. 15 minutes.) Another unpleasant experienced when I was back from the morning run. the western lady in front of me got the towel and the bottle water, but I got nothing! I reay angry. I never forget this unpleasant experienced, even the Senior Assistant Manager send the Apologise Card to me!
7 night family trip May 13, 2015
Helen
"Great location, outstanding service"
The room was magnificent and the service from the staff faultless. The buffet breakfast had an extensive range of foods and all excellent quality. The setting, with views of the harbor, was superb. The hotel location is also excellent. Easy walk to the Star Ferry, MTR station and Kowloon shopping area. My only complaint is about the cost of food and drinks. A hamburger in the lounge costs HKD 320 plus 10% service charge. It seems they decided to think of an outrageous price and double it. We had a rate with breakfast included, which took the pain out of needing to sign off on a very costly breakfast everyday. We avoided all other food and drinks and ate and drank outside the hotel. Despite the need to go outside the hotel to eat (or pay unacceptably high prices in the hotel), I highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Hotel"
Nice hotel for adults. Upgrade to a room with a view of the harbour. Magnificent! The beds are extremely comfortable and big enough to fit 4 people !
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
alejandro
"Wonderful"
We ahd a wonderful stay in this hotel. It deserves its reputation.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Sue
"Excellent location"
We arrived late at night and were greeted in a friendly and courteous manner, and informed we had been upgraded to a harbour view luxury suite! The rooms were sumptuous and very large. We had to leave erarly the next morning so had little time to enjoy the panoramic view of HK across the harbour. Only slight niggle was that the bed, while huge, had a rather firm mattress. The same girl who greeted us was still on duty the next morning and just as cheerful.
1 night romance trip Mar 23, 2015
"Luxurious hotel very central"
Fantastic hotel, treated ourselves for a special birthday, to a room with a harbour view, loved every minute, pure luxury , only downside was the building work next to the infinity pools which spoiled the all round view. We couldn't fault the hotel or staff all very helpful.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
lynne
"lovely hotel next time i will book it"
perfection
4 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Ideal position for harbour views."
All staff took good care of us. Excellent restaurants. Intercontinental Club is a good facility for poor weather days.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Pleasant stay"
Stayed 2 nights with my husband. We have booked for Harbour view and the view was stunning. Convenient location with shopping centres. We also loved the bar at lobby lounge - live music with great foods. One shame thing that they did not provide any WIFI or internet access (even cheaper hotels provide) - but overall it was a pleasant stay and we'd love to visit again.
2 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
HAN NA
"Intercontinental Hong Kong a Great Hotel"
Stayed 4 nights. Memorable experience. Facilities, concierge(s), room, dining room staff, other staff all great. And the view! Get a room with a harbour view. It's well worth it. Staying at this hotel was the highlight of my time in Hong Kong.
4 night trip Feb 16, 2015
"Gem of HK!"
fantastic location! must book room with view else its a waste of money. condition of hotel is still good and better than some 5 star hotels despite its obvious aging façade. close to shopping mall and can get anything you want. Will recommend this hotel to anyone wishing to pamper themselves!
3 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Awesome stay in central Hong kong"
From the friendly staff, with that touch of personal service, to the facilities and that view of Victoria harbour, what a view. Cannot beat the location of this Hotel in Hong Kong. The New Years Party and doubled up Birthday for my partner at Nobu finished of a perfect Holiday for us.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Patrick & Kelly
"Expensive with not value for money"
The room is great, but I disappointed that the hotel is not provide free wifi in the room. At this rate, the hotel should provide free wifi....it seem not value for money at all.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"Not value for money"
At this price, the hotel should provide free wifi in the room. The location of hotel is not close to shopping center or any metro.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"stop over"
We used this hotel as the final stop over on our way home after 5 weeks travelling Europe, we wanted a 5 star hotel to relax at. The staff were very good and as we arrived very early they did the check in in our room so we could put our 6 year old daughter to bed. The hotel was OK but is an old hotel living on it's past ratings I think, we ate in the Steak house for a special dining experience but found this to be over priced for the quality of meal delivered. we would probably not stay here again as we have stayed in our hotels in Kowloon on previous trips that were as old but much nicer.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Laurie
"Good Resturant at the hotel"
Good location and very nice view of the Hong Kong Island
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
"Totally fab hotel with magnificent views"
Always a pleasure staying here. One of the best hotels in the world.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Caroline
The staff were very polite and helpful all areas were clean. Rooms were very comfortable and had butler service. Always plenty of fruit ,water,tea or coffee available the bathroom was divine. Views from lounge overlooking river. And light show each evening was wonderful lilianclements06@gmail
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2014
lilianclements06@gmail
stunning, classy, excellent restaurants, unfortunately u was feeling a little under the weather so i never had the opportunity to enjoy any of them, i will be back though
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
mark wylie
"Honeymoon!"
Great hotel & location but it's a shame about the building site next door which wasn't mentioned when booking. Disappointed that we weren't upgraded even though the hotel knew we were on honeymoon, although full marks for the complimentary champagne & strawberries delivered to our room - a lovely thought and very much appreciated.
2 night romance trip Sep 1, 2014
KMJ
NZ
"Best as usual"
I have now been staying at the Intercontinental Salisbury Road for around 5 years for most of my HKG trips and it continues to impress at how detailed and well planned is the effort to provide an extra ordinary yet basic but important service for guests! Five Star!
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
H
Had a great family holiday here. A misunderstanding with booking was dealt with professional by Roman the assistant manager. He found us a room on the 16th floor with a great view of the harbour. Thank you. The location is great and getting about couldn't be easier (if you are ok navigating the subway).
6 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
Mr B
"fantastic location"
Absolutely fantastic location right on the harbour in Kowloon. We only had a "basic "superior room non harbour facing but it was massive and had greta facilities deep bath shower massive beds and all the technology re I pods,Dvd player,tv you could want.Air conditioning very effective Arrived early at 7am before official check in time of 2pm but were allocated a room early .Staff very friendly an helpful in all respects. Swimming pools and spa pools were good and had view of harbour although there is building site next door at moment so was noisy during day .(not that we spent much time there until early evening swim) Very close to MTR link and Star Ferry and within walking distance of many places you would want to visit in Kowloon Food and drink on the pricier side but excellent quality we took the buffet one eve for a change from dining out on Chinese and it was fantastic range particularly on seafood front Would definitely stay again
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Simon
"rooms are very nice and bed is very comfortable"
good experience and good view from the room, only thing is the room is not available till quite late
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2014
Li
"Staff provided exceptional service"
Wonderful hotel with amazing views of Hong Kong. Staff were well trained and most helpful.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Don
"Simply perfect!"
We staid three nights and we wished we could stay more.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Alain
"Overall very good hotel"
Service is very good! This hotel has the best ocean view to Hong Kong side.
2 night trip Jul 27, 2014
yclee
"Fantastic service"
Convenient location, luxurious hotel with great view, fantastic service
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2014
"First class hotel"
Excellent rooms, superb location and top quality service. I've stayed in Shangri-la, Sheraton and several other of the top chains in HK and Intercontinental is by far the best to date. Recommended.
3 night business trip Jun 3, 2014
Ian
"best service we have ever had"
the staff and the service was the best we have ever had the room was so clean they couldnt do enough for us.. had a bucket of ice waiting for us each night. Cleaned our room twice if needed. Thank you for a perfect stay.
Other trip May 13, 2014
"Very well located with fantastic staff"
Great location to Nathan Road and all that this island has to offer. Easy access to the ferry, and train system. Restaurants within the hotel were very good quality. The staff were amazing and so helpful.
Other trip May 2, 2014
"The best view of Hong Kong"
This was our best of 7 stays in Hong Kong. The view of Hong Kong from the Intercontinental Hotel guest room was fabulous. The hotel was great and location hard to beat. Found a fantastic restaurant on the first floor of the Lux Manor Hotel on Kimberly Road called FINDS that served Scandinavian food that must be tried on any visit to Hong Kong. Highly recommended.
Other trip May 2, 2014
"Arrival- paid upfront for King bed and unavailable"
Unhappy that room unavailable on arrival however us a great hotel
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
Felt like Royalties. Exceptional service.
2 night trip Mar 16, 2014
LuKu
"If your going to Kalloom"
Harbour side Waking up to the view and closing the curtains at night Fantastic ! The hotel is the best !
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
rock off
"Beautiful hotel good service."
One of the best hotels I've ever stayed at.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Matthew
"Fabulous view, excellent service"
We stayed in a habor view room on 12th floor and the view to HK island was really fantastic. Flawless service from check-in till check-out! Butler service was very helpful and responsiveness was second-to-none.
Other trip Dec 15, 2013
SHH
SG
"Best view of the harbour in town."
We pre-booked five nights in a harbour view room for ourselves and a standard room for our adult kids. On arrival James at the front desk upgraded both rooms to a Terrace Room - the view of the harbour and Hong Kong was breathtaking. In my twenties I'd stay at the Intercontinental (then the Regent Hotel) with my parents and it felt just as spacious, warm and comfortable as it did in the 1980s. My husband was unwell and we asked to see a doctor. The Concierge arranged an appointment with an excellent doctor who my husband was comfortable with because he was trained in Melbourne (where we live). This was my husband's first trip to Hong Kong and over the five nights that we were there, he only left the room three times for meals. The hotel staff sent him flowers and a card to say that they were at our service if he needed it. Our maid, Imelda was very sweet and made sure we had enough water, fruit and house keeping items every night. At least when the kids and I went out, my husband was comfortable and entertained in our Terrace Room with the best view of the Hong Kong harbour in town.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
"Excellent location"
We visited this hotel many times, and we have never been let down, the room, the service, the quality of food and beverages are all impeccable! beautiful sushi selection at Nobu and the juicy steak from the Steak house and grill and breakfast buffet with a spectacular view... Will keep coming back for more!
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
Fan Ying
"Good location but a bit too busy."
Great location but it was a busy hotel with plenty of activity going on and meant the service was slow and not up to 5 star. We arrived at 230pm half an hour after check-in time and were told our room was not ready and come back in one hour, and did not offer any reason or consolation which I have never before encountered. The rooms were small but clean and functional. We sat down in the lounge for a meal and it cost almost $50 USD for a hot dog and diet coke, so beware while the buffet was about $200 USD. A better option is the great value home cooked meals at the restaurants across the road. We ordered some daiquiris at the lounge and they cost $20 and then were put in a whisky glass. If your paying that price they should have a proper cocktail glass. Otherwise great view and location in Tsim Sha Tsui.
3 night family trip Nov 21, 2013
premiergeorge
"A TV the size of a window (Wait up! That is the wi"
With incredible views over the harbour, with its ferries and sampans and junks and liners an ever changing parade before the vast ediface of buildings that is central - by day a buzzing busy Mecca below the jungled mountain tops, and when the sun sets a dazzling show of light and a glittering jewel in the inky black night - the windows of this room were a TV of their own and that TV made this room truly spectacular. We did not close our curtains once during our stay (sorry passing ship passengers) and although we did watch the real tv that was in the room, it was only with one eye - the other was soaking up the view through the 'window TV'. You may think that the view is the be all and end all with this room, & well, you'd be right, it is! Without the view, the room is fine - certainly nothing bad about it, &, actually, it is a quite nice room, but, with that view, with that constant parade of life outside the window - it is (as above) truly spectacular.
Other trip Nov 13, 2013
Brett
"Prime location with the best view in the city"
Say what you will, but on a vacation trip the most important thing is to feel you are somewhere else than home. And that's where view comes into play. In the Intercontinental, if you booked a harbour view room, that's exactly what you get. Almost as if it were straight from a real estate advice book, you have the greatest location, location, location wherever you turn. For sure that's one of the reasons why on every night of the week the hotel is bursting with people who come for weddings, for conventions or simply to enjoy the view while zipping on a drink in the opulent lounge. Needless to say that the venue is meticulously looked after and that the staff is as professional as the door sign makes you expect. It's the perfect place for a long weekend getaway to take in the sights of the city, walk across the Avenue of Stars or strip your credit card in the nearby Harbour City mall while looking at the countless cruise ships laying in the harbour.
5 night family trip Oct 9, 2013
Derlino
"Fantastic service"
Absolutely fantastic "instant service" in room. The room service staff were so helpful and mindful of all our needs. The one night we had room service the food was delicious. The management were superb and sorted out a misunderstanding in a very professional and thoughtful manner. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel to stay in. The lower floors might be better for the view and lightshow. We were on Level 14. Such comfortable beds, wish I could have shipped them home.
4 night romance trip Aug 19, 2013