All hotels in Kowloon, Hong Kong
70 Mody Road, Tsimshatsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Cheap n best"
Nice hotel and very good location, day time shopping is nearby in tsim sha tsui, night time can walk near harbor or can enjoy in many bars located just behind the hotel
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
Rocky
"Hong kong Business Hotel"
this is a pure business hotel; good service but not like a real 5 star look or service
4 night trip Sep 12, 2013
"good to stay"
location in excellent position for shopping, food, etc .
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
fares
"beautiful view of victoria harbor, clean"
excellent service close to everything far from main rd which is good clean rooms
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
"Great Facility, Staff ...Good Location"
Overall we had an excellent experience. Facility excellnt and staff were always accomodating and friendly. Room immaculate, and lrger thal comparables in Central, but location still convenient to subway and taxi 'from your door ' service very convenient and inexpensive. Generally we ate elsewhere due to high cost of hotel food and great nearby alternatives... Only issue was outdoor pool ..on roof ...very hot in H.K. summers ..although indoor pols harder to find. Outstanding views of harbour and city lihts from room. Would recommend /revisit thi facility
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
isaac
"VERY IMPRESSED"
We took a gamble and booked three rooms here. We were on the 10th floor (newly renovated) with a harbor view. The view of hong kong island was stunning. We were just a short walk away from a ton of restaurants, the hollywood walk and the laser light show. In the front you'll see nice cars, Ferrari's Bentley's Porsches etc. Everything was splendid. The service was impeccable, and the rooms were all clean. Perfect rating.
5 night family trip Jun 14, 2013
Ronny F.
"Classic Intercontinental comfort"
Comfortable room, nice harbor view (upgraded from a basic hotels.com prepaid rate?), and smooth service. Surrounding area is less posh than other parts of Kowloon, but more than acceptable. Overall, a pleasant experience and good value for money.
2 night business trip May 15, 2013
"Intercontinental Sanford Hotel in Hong Kong"
Great hotel in a great location. Excellent staff. Very accommodating. Am a woman who stayed in Hong Kong a few days alone. Perfect hotel
Other trip Apr 20, 2013
"bussines and relaxing"
went on a bussines trip, second time there. great place. wish i had more time to spend and use hotel facilities
Other trip Apr 19, 2013
Big name. Poor service. Unfriendly staff. Out of date consirge
2 night business trip Apr 13, 2013
Excellent hotel, great location. Close to restaurants and metro station. Very convenient. Friendly staff
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
Dario
"Could have been better"
I was upgraded to an ocean view room and the harbor view was amazing. When I arrived at the hotel,there was no porter to help me with my luggage or open doors.The carpet in my room had a huge stain which was disgusting.I was surprised because I expected better at a 5 star hotel.The hotel entrance is beautiful.The early morning staff was great/However,the intercon hotel in puerto rico,to me,made my stay memorable because the staff was super friendly and very helpful.IT made the whole experience fun.Not much in Hongkong for friendly hotel staff.Polite yes,warm? not a bit! people make it or break it for me.
Other trip Apr 14, 2013
Marie
Nice hotel with good location in Kowloon. Easy walk to MTR station and Star ferry. Good alternative to staying on HKG island. Small gym with nice roof top pool. Only major con was not having free WiFi in lobby or rooms.
3 night trip Mar 31, 2013
"Everything is good except...."
hotel location is a little bit far for walking from center of TST, it's the east side of TST.
2 night trip Mar 27, 2013
Roger
""Wonderful experience""
Staff was friendly and helpful. The room was extremely clean. The Harbor view was amazing, highly recommend a Harbor View. Location is a little off the main area but still close enough to everything.
Other trip Mar 25, 2013
Vannessa
"Comfortable place to stay"
The hotel is clean, good service, good location. It is in a short walking distance from MTR which gives the opportunity to go around the city comfortably. There is a very nice bar and terrace with a great view and a swimming pool on the roof. I was happy with my choice. And I received a good deal from Expedia as well. The hotel is not as posh and chic as you might expect from a 5 star in Asia but it is worth its price.
Other trip Mar 20, 2013
Dmitry
"Great hotel in Kowloon"
It was amazing in every way. Great service, great breakfasts, friendly staff. Just superb.
5 night trip Mar 1, 2013
Maureen
"5 star hotel in Tsimshatsui..."
checked in close to midnight, my reserved room was unavailable so I was upgraded. Staff were polite and could see that I was tired from a long journey. Would stay here again. Btw, knowing that I reserved an expedia unpublished / secret saver hotel for TST, it turned out very well with good savings too. Highly recommended
Other trip Mar 17, 2013
Nefster
"Great Hotel at a great value"
Stay was excellent. Rate was one of the best I could find and the hotel is delightful. had tea in the lobby- and service was excellent. Sheets, pillows, bed and amenities were all top- notch. In walking distance to some of my favorite restaurants (and heard rave reviews on restaurant under the hotel which I will definitely check out next trip).+S
2 night business trip Feb 20, 2013
SuzanneB
"The staff made us feel we were welcome!"
We definitely will come back again.
6 night trip Jan 24, 2013
H.Lee
"Hong Kong"
Great view if to take the harbor one. Some distance from the city center.
Other trip Jan 23, 2013
Mikhail
I reserved king size be but when I checked in they only had twins. I would book it again.
2 night business trip Jan 18, 2013
Fred m
Good Hotel, stuff was very good.
2 night business trip Dec 3, 2012
Vivek
"Good location close to Kowloon ferry pier"
Close to many good restaurants and shopping malls. Conveniently located to many sights.
3 night family trip Nov 28, 2012
Excelente place to stay in business in hong kong
8 night business trip Nov 11, 2012
"queen size bed not "Queen Size""
front desk staff is very nice,,everything are average above,except the so call queens size beds are smaller than what i expected. Location just ok, it takes a while to walk to MTR station. I took taxi most of the time. Also i found a lot of street-girls around the hotel.
4 night family trip Nov 9, 2012
Great location Great service rooms are larger than most hongkong hotel
2 night business trip Nov 10, 2012
"ok"
the room was nice, but if you wanted to keep the bathroom door open, you could not use the sink or countertop. Breakfast was too expensive.
Other trip Nov 6, 2012
"A wonderful place to stay!"
It was absolutely wonderful there....would definitely stay there again!!
Other trip Nov 5, 2012

"*thumbs up"
It was a pleasant stay. The classic burger in the lounge was delicious.
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2015
Chee Khye
"Check in issues."
On check in I was told my room standard that I PAID for in advance was not available and would have to take another room. After a heated exchange of words at the check in they finally gave me the room standard I had reserved and paid for. All other aspects of the hotel were fine.
3 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
"Excellent Option"
Excellent service at desk and dining, excellent room and comfortable bed. Location a little away from the main action but the other factors out weighed this.
3 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
excellent hotel.
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
Tarunjeet
IN
"Great Choice for Kowloon"
Stayed 3 nights on business. Every staff member I encountered were friendly and exceeded expectation on service.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
PH
"love it,Love it"
Every thing was perfect. we recently joined the Intercontinental's Ambassadors club and received an upgrade to a harbor view room. We found the staff on every level friendly and courteous. Check in, housekeepers, and especially Thomas and his team at concierge who knew all the regions restaurants, bus services sight seeing etc I had the misfortune of losing my wallet on a bus. Thomas called the company and managed to retrieve it all within an hour.Our departure flight was 8.30pm and reception offered a late check out without our asking. It was like being offered and extra days accommodation. The location of the hotel is convenient to all facilities, offering fabulous views of the harbor , and the Island, It is ideally close to the MTR and shops. The room offered all the wanted facilities at quality expected for a 5 star property. Lifts were plentiful and efficient The reception area was beautiful with magnificent chandeliers and floral displays, All in all a wonderful experience and l would recommend this hotel without hesitation. .
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Lee
"Very pleasant stay"
Very pleasant and convenient.
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
Wai Kwan
"very nice stay"
Amazing
2 night romance trip May 19, 2015
Mohit
"great stay"
Upgraded to a room with an awesome view over the harbour and we came in early in the morning very tired and were able to have our room early, great breakfast too , highly recommend
Other trip May 20, 2015
Silvia
"Nice View"
Very Nice Hotel - we paid a bit more once at the property for a Harbor View overlooking Victoria Harbor. All the city lights on Hong Kong Island made for a really nice view. Drinks at the bar were pricey but typical to what one pays at a 5 star property. Concierge very helpful.
2 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
Martin
Good location, big rooms by Hong Kong standard, great concierge and comfortable all-round stay but if you like Sofitels and W style hotels, you'll find this hotel dated. It's more old fashioned, dark marble and gold trimmings.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Clean friendly hotel in kowloon area"
Staff were very friendly and helpful, rooms clean and comfortable
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Good hotel on Kowloon side"
Easter long weekend getaway in Hong Kong, beautiful hotel to relax in and the pool a definite upside. Staff were attentive and helpful but sadly probably slightly too far from the action of Nathan Road and the main train station. So make sure you pack some walking shoes, if you intend exploring Kowloon/HK Island.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Awesome As Always !"
I've always stayed at Intercontinental Grand Standford in Hong Kong. The service is awesome and being an IHG Ambassador, the upgrades & perks made my stay more comfortable. As always, no complaints and my stay was wonderful. I've always had a newer or larger room on a high floor, but this time the room seemed older & smaller (can't quite put my finger on the difference), perhaps I checked in early and there were no rooms on high floor available. The staff at the Executive Lounge are wonderful and need special mention. When travelling alone and away from family, the friendly staff in the Executive Lounge made my mornings and evenings very comfortable. Thank you Intercontinental Grand Stanford ! Ashley Vaz
3 night business trip Mar 28, 2015
Ashley
SG
"Very nice hotel. I would give it 4.7 stars"
All the amenities close by except the MTR station is a bit far away
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Sammy
"Comfortable and good neighbourhood"
Absolutely enjoyable. Big and nice, wide and bright. Clean and very comfortable. Carpet and some furniture in the room does show some sign of wear. Not old but just wear and tear. Great service, morning and night. Friendly staffs. Less than 5 mins to MTR (subway) entrance.
3 night trip Jan 23, 2015
Gilbert
"Satisfactory but .."
Hotel was clean and spacious overall. Check in was fast and porter service speedy. It was xmas eve when we checked in. Overall satisfactory except the buffet breakfast, spread was good but I couldnt stand the managers standing around the spread of food, looking as if I'm going to "takeaway" some food. Just two stations of food there were already two managers with CIA looks on their face invigilating the food or the guests.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Celine
"Dec 2014"
it's just OK, the room is clean and comfort but not as expected... it's a bit outdated with the price I've paid... the bedding are somewhat comfortable. service is quite good so far... staffs are friendly.
11 night trip Dec 24, 2014
Sally
"Classy hotel in a great location"
Loved our stay at the Grand Stanford. The location is excellent. We were near the MTR station and a short walk to Avenue of Stars on the promenade. We would walk to the Star Ferry terminal and go back and forth whenever we wanted. The hotel itself is really clean and classy. It reminds me of an old world European hotel. We ate at Tiffany's and the traditional Chinese restaurant and although a little more than other restaurants locally, the food and service made up for that. We got an amazing upgrade in our room with little effort and what a view! The room was clean and very spacious (executive suite). They brought a bed in for our daughter and we still had room with the King bed. The service on every level was really good. There wasn't anything they wouldn't do for us. Obviously, we loved our stay there and would stay again.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Elaine
"Hongkong experience"
Service was great. Renovated premier room with 2 double bed partial harbour view was spacious. The hotel condition was fair if you dont expect much. Location was at east tsim sha tsui which was a 10mins walk from tsim sha tsui mtr. A good stroll just behind the Victoria harbour / avenue of stars, great for romantic evening walk.
2 night trip with friends Dec 1, 2014