All hotels in Kowloon, Hong Kong
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here70 Mody Road, Tsimshatsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Could have been better"
I was upgraded to an ocean view room and the harbor view was amazing. When I arrived at the hotel,there was no porter to help me with my luggage or open doors.The carpet in my room had a huge stain which was disgusting.I was surprised because I expected better at a 5 star hotel.The hotel entrance is beautiful.The early morning staff was great/However,the intercon hotel in puerto rico,to me,made my stay memorable because the staff was super friendly and very helpful.IT made the whole experience fun.Not much in Hongkong for friendly hotel staff.Polite yes,warm? not a bit! people make it or break it for me.
Other trip Apr 14, 2013
Marie
Nice hotel with good location in Kowloon. Easy walk to MTR station and Star ferry. Good alternative to staying on HKG island. Small gym with nice roof top pool. Only major con was not having free WiFi in lobby or rooms.
3 night trip Mar 31, 2013
"Everything is good except...."
hotel location is a little bit far for walking from center of TST, it's the east side of TST.
2 night trip Mar 27, 2013
Roger
""Wonderful experience""
Staff was friendly and helpful. The room was extremely clean. The Harbor view was amazing, highly recommend a Harbor View. Location is a little off the main area but still close enough to everything.
Other trip Mar 25, 2013
Vannessa
"Comfortable place to stay"
The hotel is clean, good service, good location. It is in a short walking distance from MTR which gives the opportunity to go around the city comfortably. There is a very nice bar and terrace with a great view and a swimming pool on the roof. I was happy with my choice. And I received a good deal from Expedia as well. The hotel is not as posh and chic as you might expect from a 5 star in Asia but it is worth its price.
Other trip Mar 20, 2013
Dmitry
"Great hotel in Kowloon"
It was amazing in every way. Great service, great breakfasts, friendly staff. Just superb.
5 night trip Mar 1, 2013
Maureen
"5 star hotel in Tsimshatsui..."
checked in close to midnight, my reserved room was unavailable so I was upgraded. Staff were polite and could see that I was tired from a long journey. Would stay here again. Btw, knowing that I reserved an expedia unpublished / secret saver hotel for TST, it turned out very well with good savings too. Highly recommended
Other trip Mar 17, 2013
Nefster
"Great Hotel at a great value"
Stay was excellent. Rate was one of the best I could find and the hotel is delightful. had tea in the lobby- and service was excellent. Sheets, pillows, bed and amenities were all top- notch. In walking distance to some of my favorite restaurants (and heard rave reviews on restaurant under the hotel which I will definitely check out next trip).+S
2 night business trip Feb 20, 2013
SuzanneB
"The staff made us feel we were welcome!"
We definitely will come back again.
6 night trip Jan 24, 2013
H.Lee
"Hong Kong"
Great view if to take the harbor one. Some distance from the city center.
Other trip Jan 23, 2013
Mikhail
I reserved king size be but when I checked in they only had twins. I would book it again.
2 night business trip Jan 18, 2013
Fred m
Good Hotel, stuff was very good.
2 night business trip Dec 3, 2012
Vivek
"Good location close to Kowloon ferry pier"
Close to many good restaurants and shopping malls. Conveniently located to many sights.
3 night family trip Nov 28, 2012
Excelente place to stay in business in hong kong
8 night business trip Nov 11, 2012
"queen size bed not "Queen Size""
front desk staff is very nice,,everything are average above,except the so call queens size beds are smaller than what i expected. Location just ok, it takes a while to walk to MTR station. I took taxi most of the time. Also i found a lot of street-girls around the hotel.
4 night family trip Nov 9, 2012
Great location Great service rooms are larger than most hongkong hotel
2 night business trip Nov 10, 2012
"ok"
the room was nice, but if you wanted to keep the bathroom door open, you could not use the sink or countertop. Breakfast was too expensive.
Other trip Nov 6, 2012
"A wonderful place to stay!"
It was absolutely wonderful there....would definitely stay there again!!
Other trip Nov 5, 2012
"very good location"
Generally, it is a very good place to stay, but two guests staying should have enough sets of Toiletries products, but not in this trip.
Other trip Aug 7, 2012
Nice people and great location. Clean room.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2012
"Great stay in Hong Kong!"
The staff was very professional here. We had a nice view to the harbor with a double bed. There was some noise coming in from some renovation that we were told would take place in the afternoons. I would say it was good stay, all in all, we enjoyed the clean rooms and utensils in our room. The staff was kind enough to give me a couple of free wifi access codes for the inconvenience of the renovation. The only thing I wish they could change, is that if people extend their trips for another day or two, they shouldn't have to move people simply because our room had a view. We had booked a room with a view earlier before we had to extend the trip, for the very same price. And it seems prices can fluctuate, depending on the days of the week you want. It would have been nice to not have to move guests around, because things can get lost or left behind, and some of us have tons of baggage.
Other trip Jul 9, 2012
C.C
"This Hotel May Not Want My (Your) Business"
Upon arrival, I was given an upgraded room at the top floor as I am a Platinum member. However, the elevator only goes to the level below the floor my room was. I had to carry my three bags up all by myself. The reason that there was no help was because the front lobby was like a zoo with big crowd when I arrived. I guess the entire hotel had no available staff to help. Anyway, the room was small and with bare minimum of everything. The room does not looked like the photos shown on the hotel web site or like the room I had last time I stayed at the hotel. I booked a Deluxe room with the upgrade and ended up with a dungeon. Good thing is I stayed only one night. All I need is sleep. Next morning, I checked out. Again, carried my luggage down one floor. Then I let the door men know that I was waiting for the shuttle bus to Airport Express Train Station. The bus came and did not stop. I had to walk out to the street front to get a cab. This time, a bell man helped me out. Once I got to the station and complained about the nonstop bus. I was told that it was the hotel's staff responsibility to flag down the bus if there is any passenger is waiting for the bus. Anyway, the fault is at the hotel.
Other trip Jun 8, 2012
"beter then home"
beter then home- very clean very friendly great location
Other trip May 23, 2012
"Small rooms"
Dont stay here, the rooms are really small and the personla is not nice
Other trip May 4, 2012
"Why pay more than the road."
I have stayed in several hotels close to this one, in Kowloon. It is by far likely the best value for the dollar(s). It is located in between iconic hotels but this one is affordable and just as posh without being too traditional. The service is attentive without being superficial. The view is amazing, the room is quiet and very very comfortable, the gym just right and the internet included (everything helps).
Other trip Apr 20, 2012
"Great location and easy to get to everywhere"
The hotel was going through renovations and for one day you could not use your toilets from 1pm to 6pm which was very inconvenient. The noise of drilling was unbearable so we had to ask to have our room moved. They eventually moved us to the top floor but the receptionist told us it would still be noisy and seemed annoyed. The concierge staff were very helpful.
4 night trip Apr 2, 2012

"Awesome As Always !"
I've always stayed at Intercontinental Grand Standford in Hong Kong. The service is awesome and being an IHG Ambassador, the upgrades & perks made my stay more comfortable. As always, no complaints and my stay was wonderful. I've always had a newer or larger room on a high floor, but this time the room seemed older & smaller (can't quite put my finger on the difference), perhaps I checked in early and there were no rooms on high floor available. The staff at the Executive Lounge are wonderful and need special mention. When travelling alone and away from family, the friendly staff in the Executive Lounge made my mornings and evenings very comfortable. Thank you Intercontinental Grand Stanford ! Ashley Vaz
3 night business trip Mar 28, 2015
Ashley
SG
"Comfortable and good neighbourhood"
Absolutely enjoyable. Big and nice, wide and bright. Clean and very comfortable. Carpet and some furniture in the room does show some sign of wear. Not old but just wear and tear. Great service, morning and night. Friendly staffs. Less than 5 mins to MTR (subway) entrance.
3 night trip Jan 23, 2015
Gilbert
"Satisfactory but .."
Hotel was clean and spacious overall. Check in was fast and porter service speedy. It was xmas eve when we checked in. Overall satisfactory except the buffet breakfast, spread was good but I couldnt stand the managers standing around the spread of food, looking as if I'm going to "takeaway" some food. Just two stations of food there were already two managers with CIA looks on their face invigilating the food or the guests.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Celine
"Dec 2014"
it's just OK, the room is clean and comfort but not as expected... it's a bit outdated with the price I've paid... the bedding are somewhat comfortable. service is quite good so far... staffs are friendly.
11 night trip Dec 24, 2014
Sally
"Classy hotel in a great location"
Loved our stay at the Grand Stanford. The location is excellent. We were near the MTR station and a short walk to Avenue of Stars on the promenade. We would walk to the Star Ferry terminal and go back and forth whenever we wanted. The hotel itself is really clean and classy. It reminds me of an old world European hotel. We ate at Tiffany's and the traditional Chinese restaurant and although a little more than other restaurants locally, the food and service made up for that. We got an amazing upgrade in our room with little effort and what a view! The room was clean and very spacious (executive suite). They brought a bed in for our daughter and we still had room with the King bed. The service on every level was really good. There wasn't anything they wouldn't do for us. Obviously, we loved our stay there and would stay again.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Elaine
"Hongkong experience"
Service was great. Renovated premier room with 2 double bed partial harbour view was spacious. The hotel condition was fair if you dont expect much. Location was at east tsim sha tsui which was a 10mins walk from tsim sha tsui mtr. A good stroll just behind the Victoria harbour / avenue of stars, great for romantic evening walk.
2 night trip with friends Dec 1, 2014
YUYI
"Good service"
Only a bit far away from the shopping area / MTR transport, otherwise a nice hotel to stay
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"Best hotel"
I rate the hotel as 6 stars instead of 5. Best service, amicable staff, variety of food and near shopping areas. Needless to mention that room is being cleaned more than once a day.
5 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
Ammar
"Interconti"
Awesome Breakfast and ok gym
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2014
Christoph
SG
"good hotel. small bathroom"
Nice hotel, bathroom small by modern standards.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
Stephen
"Kowloon side very special"
Holiday but have been to Hong Kong dozens of times and this hotel and area are quite special
2 night trip Nov 13, 2014
"Good value for HK"
Overall was good, room was reasonable size and price was ok for HK. Location was a bit further away from transport if you want to get to HK island.
3 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"Spacious, comfortable and worth of money"
Typical 5-star hotel standard. Very refreshing hot shower stand and comfortable bed. I had a very relaxed weekend, just lying around and looking at the harbour view at the spacious room. Personally I don't like any hip hotels which only have fancy decoration but lack of experience and focus on the details. But this hotel is definitely not this type. It is a very traditional 5-star hotel. The only complaint you may have is the decoration that may be quiet conservative and not-in-trend anymore (but this is very subjective) . And I felt cold with the air-conditioning even I turned it off at night. But I guess not so many people would agree with me because I really cannot stand any air-conditioning.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
Wing
"perfect business hotel in good location"
Since many years already i stay in this Hotel when coming to Hong Kong
3 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
Georg
"Felt like a super star!"
Great staff. great location and couldn't help me enough. great facilities too.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Nadine
"Good location, close to subway station"
Good hotel, close to east Tsim tsai shu east station, which is a great way to get around Hong Kong. Excellent breakfast, many choices of cuisines.
5 night trip with friends Sep 16, 2014
Jane
"Convenient good value hotel on Kowloon harbourside"
A very pleasant 5 day stay-over before returning home. Hotel is well located on the harbour-side although our room did not have a view but these are available. An excellent breakfast available and shuttles to ease the walk if required.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Alan
"Conveniently located hotel close to all facilities"
See front location with splendid views of Hong Kong Island. The rooms and room service were to a very high standard and the buffet breakfast included a selection that would satisfy everyones' tastes. The staff were most helpful and pleasant during our stay. We would definately choose to stay here again on any future visits to Hong Kong
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Super suite. Best room I've had in HK. Totally updated from my last stay. Very impressive.
2 night business trip Sep 16, 2014
"Room service"
Particularly overpriced for what is provided do not attempt to vary the menu ie go from toasted sandwiches to plain and request an alternative such as tomato and cheese the cost ridiculous for plain bread and ordinary cheese in addition the definition of toasted defies description it is closer to stale bread than toast. Generally speaking cost is a lot more expensive than an equivalent Hotel in Singapore ie Swissotel Stamford
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Wonderful view of the harbour"
While the room I stayed in was beautifully appointed with the standout feature being the view of the harbour, it is always the staff that make and break a hotel. The staff here could not be faulted. Only gripe I have is no free wifi, which is pretty standard these days. And I do think that management should consider double glazing.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"Mak will be back"
Nice hotel Good location
3 night business trip Jul 8, 2014
Mak
We took our Son ,Daughter plus partners and our three grandchildren on a family holiday. We chose to stay in this hotel because they offered rooms with two double beds and had a nice swimming pool .This is the first time we have stayed in this area, usually we stay on Nathan Road. I would recommend the hotel especially if you have children travelling with you. Plenty of eating places nearby and nice to be away from the people harassing you to buy watch or get suit made. Only took 10 minutes to walk to Nathan road and always felt safe. Staff very friendly and ready to please always . The only thing I was dissappointed with, was we booked a room with two double beds, to find that they were two king single beds which was not very good for two adults sleeping together. I would stay at the Intercontinental again for sure.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014