All hotels in Paris, France

"Paris holiday"
Room is very small and has the bare minimum amenities. Otherwise, service, decor, location etc. are excellent.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Paris-Canal de la Villette
Dear Tushar Suvra, Thank you for your nice review after your recent stay with us. It seems you weren't satisfy 100% about room experience and we apologize about it. We look forward to welcoming you back soon, to have the opportunity to deliver a superior service! Philippe FERRAND Guest Relations Champion
4 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
TUSHAR SUVRA
"See below"
Friendly staff Clean Close to metro Nice breakfast Internet is slow Room is a bit small for 3 persons Cleaner didn't know there are 3 persons stay in the room
Response by Holiday Inn Express Paris-Canal de la Villette
Dear Sally, Thank you for sharing your experience with us and your fellow travellers. We are thrilled to hear that the location was ideal for you and that the room was clean and comfortable. Not forgetting the mention of the friendly team and the choices available at breakfast. Also our apologies for the inconvenient with wifi and the cleaning lady, we will ask to the housekeeper manager why it was not made for three. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future! Until then... Philippe FERRAND Guest Relations Champion
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
sally
"great views"
loved everything about the hotel, easy to find, view was lovely across the canal, unfortunately for me, I have disabilities, and found the station just a little far to walk as well as a place to eat, no food service after hours as such, and the breakfast, although supplied was average, and they ran out of mugs during the busy times, staff were very nice and accommodating,
Response by Holiday Inn Express Paris-Canal de la Villette
Dear Sherry, Thank your for taking the time to write a feedback of your recent stay at the hotel. We are pleased to see that you enjoyed our location. We have already shared your comments with the team here, and we hope you will choose us again next time you visit Paris. Kind regards, Philippe FERRAND Guest Relations Champion
3 night family trip Dec 9, 2014
Sherry
"Average hotel"
Normal Hotel, didnt expect anything more or less. very average hotel.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Paris-Canal de la Villette
Dear Ari, Thank you for your review here on Expedia ; we are glad you enjoyed your stay. See you next time! Guest Relations Service
1 night romance trip Dec 8, 2014
Ari
"Great location for Zenith Arena & visiting Paris"
We stayed two nights in Dec and chose this hotel due to it being within walking distance to the Zenith arena for a gig. Hotel is in a nice neighbourhood and very close to Riquet metro station. Hotel staff very friendly and helpful, breakfast is of good quality though can get busy but we only had to wait a couple of minutes for a table. Only gripe is room cleaning runs up to about midday because we had a lie in after a real long day before, put on do not disturb sign, then changed it to clean my room after midday and came back to find the room was not cleaned or new towels. Reception quickly helped us out - thank you! The sushi bar opposite is ok, but the two bars/bistros on the corner are good fun!
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
robert
"Great Service"
The Staff are very Friendly and very helpful. The Hotel is easy to find.Very Quite at Night time.
3 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Clemente
"Nice hotel for holiday"
Hotel is on very nice place, in night is very beautiful and nearby is few metro station.I was there with my girlfriend. Every morning we has very good breakfast. We are very satisfied.
Erik
"Excellent hotel"
Me and my daughter stayed 4 nights in this hotel.Very nice area,restaurants,shops around,easy access to Metro stations.Nice,modern room ,beautiful bathroom,everything was spotless.The breakfast was fantastic,scrambled eggs,sausages,fresh bakery,ham,cheese,fruits,jam,yoghurt...plenty and excellent coffee.The staff very friendly and helpful.I enjoyed our staying and I would go back again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Paris-Canal de la Villette
Dear Danielne, Thank you for taking the time to review out property. We are so glad to read your comment about us and also delighted that you had a pleasant stay in our hotel. We are looking forward to welcoming you again at Holiday Inn Express Paris-Canal de la Villette. Kind regards, Philippe FERRAND Guest Relations Champion
Danielne
"Fabulous hotel, close to some great restaurants!"
Lovely, clean, spacious room, comfy Queen sized bed, close to a range of fab restaurants (right next door to the best ever seafood restaurant La Criee
Response by Holiday Inn Express Paris-Canal de la Villette
Dear Louise, Thank your for taking the time to write a feedback of your recent stay at the hotel. We are pleased to see that you enjoyed our location. We have already shared your comments with the team here, and we hope you will choose us again next time you visit Paris. Kind regards, Philippe FERRAND Guest Relations Champion
Louise
"Good hotel in lovely location"
Great hotel, great location, very comfy beds, and breakfast not bad, but despite being October, our room was so hot it was unbearable and air conditioning too noisy to be able to sleep with it on.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"Fantastic stay"
Fantastic stay, cannot fault. Highly recommend.
3 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
"Okay stay"
Okay but could be improved with small changes. Staff very busy at reception and in restaurant and could not keep the food up to the guests. Long wait often for eggs and other food when completed. Friendly staff in the restaurant that were rushed. Great location and easy to get to Metro.
4 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
RobynG59
Enjoyed our stay. Close to the Metro and easy to get around. Mostly friendly staff. I had an issue where the internet froze when using it and spoke to a staff member who told me IT would fix it but could not tell me about reimbursement. The next day I had to use it again but staff told me they presumed it was fixed but did not appear to know anything about it and it froze immediately and non-responsive staff. No interest from reception and a nasty feeling that affected our stay. All other staff very friendly - restaurant staff extremely busy but responsive and approachable. We are Intercontinental members but they were not interested in this either. Obviously enough bookings not to care.
3 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
RobynG59
"Good location but unpleasant surprise"
Clean friendly hotel, not the cheapest, and charged 18 euros a day to park car in its own car park! Was not informed till checkout after 3 days ! Rip off !!
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
matt
"Very nice hotel,next to a canal in Paris."
Very enjoyable stay at the Holiday Inn Express La Villette.The room was very comfortable, with a pleasant view across the canal. The hotel was extremely clean and well maintained. Meals were good. Overall, we were very pleased with the services the hotel provided.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Greg
"Awesome!"
Overall very good and we're very satisfied. With this rate we have very clean room and a small patio overlooking the canal and with a buffet breakfast, we're very happy. So nice seeing people go jogging along the canal too. Very comfortable area. Just 2-3 min walk away from metro Crimee station and it's on the pink line which is very convenient to all major attractions. Receptionists are very nice and helpful. We don't speak french but still have a very pleasant stay there. We will come back again.
5 night trip with friends Sep 8, 2014
"Convenient hotel with public transport links"
Friendly staff and easy to check in. Hotel is in very pleasant surrounding.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Mohamed
"Will stay again"
Not only is the hotel located very close to riquet and Stalingrad metro stations,making it convenient to travel comfortably,the hotel surpasses it's expectations impeccably ...clean,comfortable,able and friendly staff,free wifi... If it's lacking it's only in it's shortsightedness in the breakfast menu,after a couple of days it becomes cumbersome to eat only scrambled eggs sausages and bread...
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
seema
"luxarious"
Kind, new, clean, fresh. Breakfest is great also. A little far from center, but 4 minutes walk from metro station Riquet.
7 night romance trip Sep 4, 2014
yuval
IL
"Perfect for City tour"
The hotel was spotless, my wife even walked barefoot on the carpet, she never does that. The bed was very comfortable, the aircon worked, the shower was lovely and very clean, breakfast was ok, the only downside to this hotel is the surrounding neighbourhood, could be because I come from London but, I wouldn't want to be walking around after midnight there. For £100 for the night for three of us it was very good.
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2014
Den
"convenient stay when visit Paris"
great hotel (room/breakfast) for the money
7 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
Very nice hotel
3 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Maria
"Clean comfortable hotel in quiet location"
Great hotel for our short stay in Paris. Lovely quiet location by canal with 2 minute walk to metro. Easy access to central Paris, 20 minutes by metro. Good sized modern room and nice large shower cubicle. Has all you need for a city break....comfortable bed, free wi-if in room, hair dryer, TV, breakfast included.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"An ok hotel"
The hotel is in a bad area but inside the hotel is pretty safe. The breakfast area is extremely crowded in the morning, they put tables and chairs back to back and it is hard to get through to line up for food. Food option is limited and not consistent each day. The front desk staff can be more helpful, when I woke up in the morning trying to get some help to change my taxi reservation time, it was almost an impossible task for the front desk staff to do it for me, however, I was able to get it done within 2 seconds once I was able to connect with the taxi company. With the price we are paying, we are probably able to get an equivalent good hotel in a better area in Paris.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
jj
"Fantastic Hotel"
Lovely location slightly out of the way but very pretty, easy to access the metro and cycles outside the hotel. Staff were very helpful. Breakfast fantastic all round great place to be.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Great location for 'the sights', good value"
Great find. Metro line approx 300m from hotel (go to Riquet station) there are others but the areas get seedy. Parking on site, very secure
3 night romance trip Aug 16, 2014
"A great hotel in lovely area"
Following the excellent feedback already given and the great price, we were not disappointed. Good size bedroom overlooking the lovely canal, room very clean and a good breakfast. 2 minute walk from Riquet tube station and can be at most tourist destinations within 20 min tube journey. Couple of nice bars across the road and recommend the burger at Le Bellerive.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Staffs
"Nice and Comfortable Hotel"
The Hotel is well maintained and provides a comfortable stay. Easily accessible by the metro and a lot of restaurants in the neighbourhood and a Kids Play Zone opp the hotel. Some Negatives - Breakfast is very monotonous and exactly the same items everyday. Wifi in in the extreme corners above the bar outside the hotel is flaky and lower floors are noisy in that section.
5 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
IN
"Rude & unhelpful customer service.. never again"
I was appalled by the unhelpful services from the hotel staff. Never get anything I requested and sometimes I had to run back and forth to the counter to raise my concern. Poor communication specially the staff simply can not speak or understand English as this should be a standard for all staff of the hotel group. Shockingly I was charged 22 euro for using internet even though I never use their bad internet...well an experience but never again!!
4 night family trip Jul 29, 2014
KKazi
"Overall good experience."
Close to Riquet metro station and literally 10 minutes into city centre. Staff were friendly and helpful, they spoke more English than we did French so communication was ok. Buffet breakfast, included in tariff, was not you typical bacon and eggs, but we were ok with that as we had yoghurt, baguettes and croissants... when in Paris. It was the only meal they catered for, dinner would have been nice. The area around the hotel has a real village feel, with a Sunday market nearby and a great family park next to it and the canal. I would stay here again.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"just great"
First time I've awarded a 5 out of 5. And for very good reason. This hotel is a gem
2 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Rob and Jo
"Fabulous location"
The hotel is situated in an excellent locale for visiting all of the many attractions in Paris. It is an easy walk from Crimee and Riquet on the metro 7 line. It is modern, clean and has excellent air conditioning in the rooms. Breakfast is great - merguez type sausages, scrambled eggs, choice of breads and croissants, fruit cocktail, bean to cup coffee, yogurt, cereal - a seriously good breakfast to set you up for the day.
3 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Knittage
"Average hotel in a bad environment"
I was quite disappointed. The receptionist was unkind, it was obvious that she is fed up with her job. I have expected much better. I do not recommend it.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Would stay again"
Room was good size, bathroom was best we have had in Europe. Finally a decent size shower and shower head!
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Grace
"Mom, auntie and teenagers weekend in Paris."
Unfortunately it was very cold and wet most of the time which makes sightseeing less fun. I traveled with my 16 &13 son and daughter &Amy sister who had a separate room. Our first room- shower and washroom were very clean but towels were paper thin- 1 towel each, soap/shampoo dispenser was the only toiletry product. There were 2 crawling bugs on pullout pillows, stain on dbl bed dovet, brown wet stain on floor. Must have been from coffee maker? No closet but there was a smal area with a few hangers built on wall with a coffee maker. Hallways were dusty and shabby. Lobby was simple and clean as was breakfast area. Adequate simple continental breakfast. Front desk staff friendly and always tried hard to help questions and were always smiling. I upgraded to a 6th balcony room The only room that actually would rate 3 star. Bigger cleaner with balcony (view is a bit distorted due to design of hotel) Nice to have fresh air but noisy on canal side- hostel type hotel sharing same building. I had a unexpected situation come up 1 day early involving connecting travel out of Paris which meant I couldn't stay the final night. Quickly contacted Expedia, they were willing to refund the night if hotel would. Reservations manager Dario refused (he can) and was so so incredibly rude to me in dealing with it and actually lied to my sister and I. The area around hotel is just ok,walk to metro isn't great. I will never this hotel based on my experience.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
"Vacation"
Visit various attractions in Paris as we'll as the Normandy region. Wonderful experience.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
"best choice"
The best hotel ever.superb breakfast and awsome surroundings.
3 night business trip May 28, 2014
"Great location & fantastic service"
Just splendid.
2 night family trip May 18, 2014
"Excellent stay"
Excellent hotel in lovely surroundings , very clean and the food is good and plentiful. If I had a gripe it would be the lack of wardrobe space and draws.
Other trip May 25, 2014
"Comfortable beds!"
Good location, close to metro. Lovely fish restaurant next door. Very clean room with an amazingly comfortable bed!
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Nice hotel, relatively well priced."
Wifi access in room was not great otherwise fine hotel
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
Wayne
"Paris hotel."
The size of the room was shocking. Would've appreciated a mini bar and better layout of the room.
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
Niks
"Very clean and very quiet"
Greated by friendly staff. Car parking was great and very secure. Room very clean and more than adequate facilities for our short stay in Paris. The room was very quiet which was fantastic. Breakfast however was very very busy and we felt rushed to eat and leave so people could have our table.
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
Family of three
"Nice hotel easy drive into Paris and nice outlook"
We drove into Paris from London and the hotel wasn't difficult to find and the parking easy. We spent the evening back at the hotel and found a range of cafes and restaurants for dinner at a range of prices. The room was comfortable and breakfast offered a good range. We were a family.
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
Sam
"A very good hotel that I definately recommend"
I booked this hotel after reading the positive reviews, but was still a bit concerned that it seemed out of the way and wondered if that would have a negative impact on our short break. I am very pleased to say that this in no way spoilt our enjoyment of Paris, but rather added to it. Our room was a good size with a view of the canal, spotless and well presented. The buffet breakfast was very good, mainly continental fayre but had sausages & scrambled eggs as hot offerings and even on the busy Saturday morning was constantly being replenished by the courteous & efficient staff. The hotel is located in a quieter residential area of Paris, with the immediate vicinity obviously having undergone some excellent regeneration. The canal area has some lovely bars & restaurants and the Riquet Metro stop (no. 7) is only a 5 minute walk, which interconnects with most of the other Metro lines making navigating the distances between the major area's of Paris a breeze. This was our 4th trip to Paris and we have previously stayed in the Opera quarter, but we found staying a bit further out a more relaxing experience, more French and less touristy. We will definately be staying here again should we return to this fabulous City.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Maria
"Great, clean, comfortable hotel"
Hotels in Paris can be very expensive and at the less expensive end, of questionable quality. We found a fantastic rate for the holiday inn express and knew the standard of the brand before booking. To find breakfast was included was an added benefit. We found it to be clean, comfortable and quiet. The staff were very friendly and the location, by the canal and within 5 minutes walk of the metro was great. Our only concern was that for 2 of our 4 breakfasts, the hot option did not materialise. We asked at reception about it and the following morning the sausages and eggs were once again available in abundance! There is really no need to pay any more than necessary for a lower grade hotel closer to the city when this option is available.
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
"Good hotel in vibrant area"
No complaints, would recommend. Worth paying extra for balcony and river view!!!
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
dolphin
"Really nice hotel"
Stayed at this hotel whilst visiting Paris for a city break. Fabulous location on the canal with lots of cafes nearby. Spotlessly clean. Breakfast buffet has reasonably good choice.5 min walk to nearest metro. Staff extremely helpful and courteous. Will be returning. Only issue and its a small one was WiFi strength not great in room...we were on 3rd floor...but no problems with WiFi in lobby.
Other trip Feb 27, 2014
nick
"Good place in Paris"
Parking available; such a relief to have secure underground parking in Paris. On a canal and near kids play area. Local metro. We used it as a base for Paris and Disney. Friendly helpful staff.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
Keith
"Good hotel"
Good location on the river , great little bars opposite and handy for metro.
2 night trip Jan 8, 2014