All hotels in South Padre Island, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4500 Padre Blvd, South Padre Island, TX, 78597, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Decent"
Its not a 5 star hotel but it was comfortable, friendly staff,and convenient...the walk to the beach was not far at all..hotel was clean, rooms are a bit small, but I was there for the beach..no wifi in the rooms, that was the only inconvenience, overall I would book there again..
2 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2014
a prather
"Not bad"
I read alot of negative reviews at this hotel but stayed here anyway for four nights. I have to say it's not a hotel that I'm used to staying at, but the price was reasonable being that I was on a tight budget. The room was clean, mini fridge and microwave worked. The A/C was awesome (too cold sometimes). Sheets and blankets were a bit thin so take your own if your used to big blankets. The pool was a bit small but kids loved it, the jaccuzzi was not not that hot, just warm. The breakfast is literally coffee, juice and toast (with butter and jelly) that's it. Staff was friendly, no complaints about them. The window in the room can open which is unusual, normally all windows are locked. This hotel is walking distance to a convenient store and the beach. Only bad experience was the first night, some kids were running up and down the stairs at 2am (we were on the 2nd floor, a room next to the stairs) and we could hear them laughing, running, thumping sounds etc....I got upset and met them at the stairs (a bunch of teenager kids) and told them to stop. I went to tell management and soon, it stopped. The rest of the nights were good, no noise. For the price, it wasn't a bad experience. I would stay there again.
4 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
"SPI 2013"
The hotel was not located on the beach as I was told. Had to go to front desk for iron and ironing board. Price was to high for location and for the way the hotel was kept up. I believe that price should be lower
2 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
Alex
"No internet in the rooms"
The beds are cheap,nor comfortable, and hard . Towels are very cheap and not good quality . TV is very old . Over priced hotel.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Ibn Batuta
It was an ok hotel for the price..the free breakfast could have been a little better.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Ok hotel"
Room was decent, hotel was pretty full when we stayed, pool was overly crowded, drunk college kid peed in the hallway but staff cleaned up quickly, carpet in room felt sticky/dirty. About a block away from the beach
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
female
had fun it was enjoyable. the resturants and were close to the hotel. hotel employees were attentive to my needs.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
"Good price, convenient location"
I stayed for 2 nights with my wife, everything went well. Walking access to the beach which is good. The only thing I did not like is that the advertise says free Wi-fi but the Wi-fi never worked, actually there was no wi-fi at all.
2 night trip Jul 10, 2014
"Not nice"
The AC sucks ! It was extremely hot , smelled bad , and somewhat dirty. I would never stay there again. Bad experience . Regret spending my money in that place.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Happy with the stay at this hotel"
It's a nice hotel and yes it does need a little bit of work but it's comfortable. I didn't feel awkward, out of place or anything like that. The service was good; they checked us in and out without any problems they were very kind and they weren't rude at all. The walk to the beach is a bit far but I don't mind the walking. The rooms were very clean and they do have a television with cable.
1 night romance trip Jul 7, 2014
"our stay"
We stayed two nights. The beds in 202 were new or at least in better condition. Room 217 the beds felt like ply wood hard beds. Terrible!
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014
Dawn Branson
"GREAT FOR A HIGHT"
WE JUST STAYED 1 NIGHT IT WAS BETTER THAN AVERAGE, BUT REMEMBER TO TAKE SOAP AND SHAMPOO. THEY DON'T COME WITH THE ROOM. OVERALL IT WAS OK FOR 1 NIGHT
1 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2014
FRANK
Reasonable price! Great stay, will be staying again soon!
1 night business trip Jul 3, 2014
Nikki
"Close to everything But horrible service"
The room was nice, breakfast was toast and coffee, the laundry room was on the first floor. I stayed 2 days and housekeeping did not vacum at all, nasty. The leave notes everywhere about if you take one towel they well charge you 6 and put the price on. The only provide soap no shampoo nor lotion. They claim they had discount tickets to shiterbaums waterpark but in reality at the park it was so much cheaper. The 2 that worked there where like hawlk eyes no matter where you went. meaning if your where washing clothes he would come in there with you as if he was checking on you if your not stealing anything..nope not good and not comfortable and wont do it again
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Very disappointed"
The Hotel need serious renovation for the price I paid. Worst of all the entire facility smells like Pine sol. I would suggest for them to use other type of cleaning detergent. Glad I stayed for only on night. Very disappointed, should of read the reviews prior to booking.
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2014
Caroline
The hotel was a bit out dated, but for the value you can't go wrong.
"Good for the price"
Family of 4, all we needed was a place to sleep,all day was spent on the beach and checking sites. It wasn't bad for the price, 79 including tax. Got to the hotel earlier and manager allowed us to check in early,that was nice! It's about two blocks from the beach, i recommend if your not too picky or if you want to save, I'm both so i was worried,but it went great.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
TORO
"Walking distant to the beach accesses."
Great room set up, more than expected. Safe, a great place to at and enjoy the beach fishing and sightseeing.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Vic and Marty
"No bells and whistles here"
Wi-Fi did not work the whole time I was there. Whole place needs a makeover. Very very very outdated!!!!
2 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Marked64
"Hard bed"
This hotel was a good location not far from other business! Customer service was good. Down side was the bed! Woke up with horrible back pain especially my boyfriend! For this reason we will not be returning.
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
"Rate the motel"
Loved the friendly atmosphere. Will definitely stay there again when we go back
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
jn
As I MENTIONED TO THE CLERK AT THE INN, I WAS TREATED WITH GREAT SERVICE AND I WILL RETURN. ALSO PLACE IS IN A GOOD LOCATION.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
"we really enjoyed ourselves"
The beach access was walking distance what more can I say it was great
2 night business trip Jun 15, 2014
alma cruz
"Pictures are not accurate"
Room smelled of cigarettes and mold. Room was clean. Most of the staff was nice except one man.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
"Ok"
It's in a Good spot. And that's about it
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
Jaylo
It was cheap hotel that's why we stayed there. We were on a budget and it was last minute planning. It was good for a couple of hours of sleep and a shower. Take some febreeze it smells
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"Good for the money"
You get what you pay for. Everything was ok. 3rd floor hall smelled but our room was ok. A little outdated but clean.
3 night trip with friends Jun 2, 2014
Ashley
"Small room, not worth the $"
For the price I paid I expected the room to be spacious and comfortable but I got a tiny room that smelled like Ramen Noodles and diapers. Would have had a better experience if I slept in my car.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Highly Recommend"
I was very satisfied with my stay at the Beachside Inn. The room was, and smelled very clean. The location is within walking distance from the beach. The staff was very polite and professional. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone! Best bang for your buck, hands down!
3 night romance trip May 30, 2014
Manny
"Perfect for 1-2 night stay"
I took my wife and my 3 year old daughter for a little get away. We checked in Saturday before 3pm and check out Sunday at 12pm. The hotel staff was pleasant and very understanding. I asked if I could check out at 12 rather than 11 which was awesome, because we had an extra hour at the beach and able to shower before our trip back to San Antonio. The room was perfect for us being we were there just to shower and sleep. good location to the access points and all the shops and eatery, I would recommend if your looking to have a place to crash and shower most definitely for the price.
1 night family trip May 31, 2014
Tyler
"Simple and comfortable"
For the excellent price, had a good room. We were only looking for a clean bed and a shower and that's exactly what this was. It is a little out dated but we didn't mind. As some other reviewers mentioned the walls were a little thin, but not anything unbearable.The only thing I didn't like was our remote didn't work very well but if that's my only complaint,great! I gave the staff 4 stars because the lady working the counter wasn't very friendly, she really seemed to hate her job. Overall, simple, clean, and easy.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Erika
"good stay"
It was a good stay with my family my room was nice and clean didn't get to have breakfast beach access was a walk away
Perez
"Hotel in great location but in bad shape"
Had stayed at this hotel before and was it was previously in okay condition. Went back again for one night over Memorial Day weekend. Hotel condition and cleanliness has definitely gone down. Location is great but needs some updates and better cleaning.
"Ok"
The hotel was booking during Memorial Day weekend. The price was high for the type of room. The hall had flys the room was small but ok.
"okay"
Room was not as big as we expected. Hot tub was not working and breakfast was not of a selection. But on the up side it was close to the beach.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
Munoz
"Not worth $120 a night"
Took us 30 min to check in bc they could not find our reservation. No ice machine. AC made loud noises.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"Clean, close to beach, but needs updating"
The room was clean and a block away from the beach. The rooms need to be updated. Old Kleenex cover, broken outlet covers, torn carpet, old tube tv and scrapes and chips on walls. Ok for the price.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Becky
"Good service"
Very friendly with a smile at all times
1 night business trip May 16, 2014
Jose
Very nice rooms. Enjoyed the pool & jaqcuzi.
1 night business trip May 12, 2014
Jose
"Great vacation"
We came to visit our Little grandkids who lives just block away from that hotel.. we really enjoyed how close it was to the beach. All workers at hotel were very friendly and made us feel very comfortable. We will come back again! Thank you guys!
Other trip May 13, 2014
Natalie
"Great coustomer service"
While staying at beach site inn my wife and I enjoyed are weekend getaway.beach and restraunts were walking distance rooms are very clean and coustomer service was excallent .good job staff.
1 night business trip May 10, 2014
Johnny G
"Good hotel for the price"
It was a last minute thing but the hotel was ok for the price. Room was clean and ok.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Location is great. Rooms are small. Overall ok
2 night business trip May 2, 2014
"Noisy"
Couldn't sleep at night. Very noisy. Also, strong smell of pine-sol. I like a clean place but the overpowering smell of pine-sol was a bit too much!
Other trip May 6, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
It was a Pleasant experience over a weekend stay for 5 of us.Helpful staff and neat settings . Not very close but Walkable distance from beach with good options for food nearby.
Other trip May 5, 2014
ramu
"Great Time"
Overall it was a nice room! The breakfast could have been a bit more of a selection but I still enjoyed my stay.
Other trip May 4, 2014
Bobby
"Good stay"
Older hotel, but clean rooms, hot water, good shower pressure, & cold a/c. Fridge & micro worked well. Breakfast sufficient. Clean breakfast area. Still, room was too pricey.
Other trip May 3, 2014
good value, older hotel in need of some repair
2 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
george
"Nice place, beds rather uncomfortable though"
it was good, didn't spend much time in the room other than to shower & sleep .
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"Family vacation"
Me and my wife enjoyed our stay very much and so did my mother and uncle. Me and my wife got our own room and my uncle and mother shared another room. I recommend it here.
1 night family trip Apr 21, 2014