All hotels in South Padre Island, Texas, United States of America
4500 Padre Blvd, South Padre Island, TX, 78597, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great place!!"
It was a very good place to stay. A block from the beach. The part of the beach that is near the motel was the cleanest we went to. We tried several different beaches on both sides of the island and it was by far the cleanest with little to no seaweed and the least crowded. It's near some of the best restaurants in south padre. The only bad part about the hotel is the "continental breakfast". It was toast, butter, jelly, raisin bran, cheerios, milk, Apple juice, and orange juice. That's all. The hotel overall is a great deal and great place to stay
3 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
Pedro
"Don't stay here."
3rd floor. No window screen. Could be devastating to a parent, as a window seat is by window. Dirty hallways, old nasty mattress and stained pillow, trash in recessed area near room. Not near seaside.. Broken furniture.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
MIKE N MAGGIE
"There was a bed to sleep in"
This was the worst place I've stayed. First of all the photo gallery lies 1/2 mile walk to beach. The rooms had beds but what hey called pillows were just as thick as a pillow case. The continental breakfast there was a toaster and opened loaf of bread, and the juice machine you were given paper cups that I use in my bathroom to drink with one swallow and gone. Also no internet only in the lobby. I was very disappointed in this place.
2 night trip Aug 5, 2014
"Walking distance to beach"
Not your place for breakfast as provided by hotel (tub of butter for toast bread shared and unclean) and two choice of cereal, with small dinning area and weak internet. Overall an ok hotel if the beach is your main interest as it was for us.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
kemed
"Hotel misleads customer"
Beachside Hotel is no where near the beach. The hotel gives impression with photo's attached to their ad on hotels.com that they have their own beach/access to the beach. This is not the case the hotel is located a block and a half from the beach with no separate access to the beach. The hotel also claimed to have free wifi and free continental breakfast. The wifi was not working and breakfast consisted if bread and a toaster. I was traveling with a small child and needed hotel with beach access so we did not have to walk far away with small child. When I arrived and found out that the Beachside Hotel was completely dishonest about their amenities, I tried to cancel my reservation. The hotel would not let me cancel without charging me a penalty of one night stay. Even after admitting that they were claiming false amenities . I had no choice but to stay. Please beware of their dishonest amenities at this hotel. It was awful!
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
"nice surprise"
The hotel was very comfortable. The rooms are a great size and had a refrigerator and a microwave. It is very close to the beach. Breakfast was only cereal and toast. The price is great. I would stay here again.
3 night trip Aug 5, 2014
S
"Ok, nothing special, we did walk to the beach"
We req lower floor, we got third floor. I asked, its already available, he said yes. We went, opened the door, n it was occupied. lol...
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
"Not Happy with my trip I booked."
Not very happy with my trip because I was told this Hotel was on the beach and it was not. I was told this hotel had a hot breakfast and it did not. Only Toast and cereal . With two little boy they don't like cheerios. Expected better.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Dianne
"dirty and run down"
The hotel wasn't bad for the price but u expected it to be a little nicer and cleaner I wouldn't recommend it for a romantic weekend away but just a trip with some friends why not. If your like myself you won't spend much time there anyhow. It is only about a 5 minute walk to the beach and close enough to drive anywhere on the island in 5 to 10 minutes.
1 night trip with friends Aug 5, 2014
Pete
"It's near everything"
Overall, the place meets absolute minimum standards. It's not the best but it's not the worst I've stayed in before. I do recommend if everything else is booked & ur on an extremely small budget, or if u truly wish to only use the hotel for sleeping. I did not have breakfast there since it was only cereal n toast. More lighting would have been nice by the pool & more security since the door to the pool doesn't require a key nor is it barricaded. Other than that, it's okay. But if u do find better deals, get em.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
A traveler
"Nice hotel for this price."
We enjoyed our stay,people are very frendly,service is good.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Dr.Bella
"Hotel over priced but close to beach."
We chose this hotel cause it was close to the beach which is a big plus and cause we thought we would save money with the free breakfast, we were very disappointed not even close to continental breakfast. They served bland cereal, store brand bread, grape jelly, coffee & mini cups for juice. Our kids didn't eat! The hotel entrance reaked of pinesol which I rather smell then misty orders. The rooms were always cleaned. Bathtub small, couldn't use tolilet paper hard to pull from holder no shower liner on curtain.The only thing I didn't like, housekeeping was cleaning as people were coming and going, their cleaning equipment was in the way. The staff was friendly. Overall I think the hotel was over priced for what they offered. Swimming pool small, poor WiFi connection in room had to go to lobby to use. You might want to take your own towels and pillows, toilet paper and large trash bag for your wet clothes. We always do! We found a very nice laundromat located behind the Pizza Hut. This was a plus for us.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Jesse
Old and not well maintained. Smells. Breakfast was toast. No bagels or fruit. Needs to be remodeled. The only positive was uts location. It's about 1 1/2 blocks from the beach. Don't let the outside appearance fool you. Oh by the way, the bed and sheets were old.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
PC
"An excellent stay, although. crowded"
It was well located to the beach and anything else. that you might need or want.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"WAY over priced!!!"
Food crumbs on bed and floor. Stained pillow cases with hairs on them. Candy wrappers on night stand. Used wet dirty face towels left in bathroom sink. Tub was worn to where the fiberglass was exposed. All this was our first night experience. I placed a t-shirt as a pillow case and showered with sandals on. We left way before check out time next day. Payed $204 for the night. Next time we're paying the extra $100 for a better place.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
family of 4
"walk to the beach."
A small walk to the beach is about the best thing this hotel has going for it. Rooms are ok. Outdated bed sheets, picture tube TV, bathroom need a major remodel. Hotel front area smells like ammonia. Wonder why????
2 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
I liked the hotel, the service and the surroundings but i didnt like how the restrooms smelled and the Breakfast was bad because they only had cereal and toast.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
"It was the only hotel that had double beds then"
It was ok. check out at 11;00
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
"nice"
Staff was nice, room was nice, it was a awesome stay. Clean pool, only thing was the location of the bbq area was right by the parking area other than that was awesome.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
oscar
"Decent"
Its not a 5 star hotel but it was comfortable, friendly staff,and convenient...the walk to the beach was not far at all..hotel was clean, rooms are a bit small, but I was there for the beach..no wifi in the rooms, that was the only inconvenience, overall I would book there again..
2 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2014
a prather
"Not bad"
I read alot of negative reviews at this hotel but stayed here anyway for four nights. I have to say it's not a hotel that I'm used to staying at, but the price was reasonable being that I was on a tight budget. The room was clean, mini fridge and microwave worked. The A/C was awesome (too cold sometimes). Sheets and blankets were a bit thin so take your own if your used to big blankets. The pool was a bit small but kids loved it, the jaccuzzi was not not that hot, just warm. The breakfast is literally coffee, juice and toast (with butter and jelly) that's it. Staff was friendly, no complaints about them. The window in the room can open which is unusual, normally all windows are locked. This hotel is walking distance to a convenient store and the beach. Only bad experience was the first night, some kids were running up and down the stairs at 2am (we were on the 2nd floor, a room next to the stairs) and we could hear them laughing, running, thumping sounds etc....I got upset and met them at the stairs (a bunch of teenager kids) and told them to stop. I went to tell management and soon, it stopped. The rest of the nights were good, no noise. For the price, it wasn't a bad experience. I would stay there again.
4 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
"SPI 2013"
The hotel was not located on the beach as I was told. Had to go to front desk for iron and ironing board. Price was to high for location and for the way the hotel was kept up. I believe that price should be lower
2 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
Alex
"No internet in the rooms"
The beds are cheap,nor comfortable, and hard . Towels are very cheap and not good quality . TV is very old . Over priced hotel.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Ibn Batuta
It was an ok hotel for the price..the free breakfast could have been a little better.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Ok hotel"
Room was decent, hotel was pretty full when we stayed, pool was overly crowded, drunk college kid peed in the hallway but staff cleaned up quickly, carpet in room felt sticky/dirty. About a block away from the beach
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
female
had fun it was enjoyable. the resturants and were close to the hotel. hotel employees were attentive to my needs.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
"Good price, convenient location"
I stayed for 2 nights with my wife, everything went well. Walking access to the beach which is good. The only thing I did not like is that the advertise says free Wi-fi but the Wi-fi never worked, actually there was no wi-fi at all.
2 night trip Jul 10, 2014
"Not nice"
The AC sucks ! It was extremely hot , smelled bad , and somewhat dirty. I would never stay there again. Bad experience . Regret spending my money in that place.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Happy with the stay at this hotel"
It's a nice hotel and yes it does need a little bit of work but it's comfortable. I didn't feel awkward, out of place or anything like that. The service was good; they checked us in and out without any problems they were very kind and they weren't rude at all. The walk to the beach is a bit far but I don't mind the walking. The rooms were very clean and they do have a television with cable.
1 night romance trip Jul 7, 2014
"our stay"
We stayed two nights. The beds in 202 were new or at least in better condition. Room 217 the beds felt like ply wood hard beds. Terrible!
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014
Dawn Branson
"GREAT FOR A HIGHT"
WE JUST STAYED 1 NIGHT IT WAS BETTER THAN AVERAGE, BUT REMEMBER TO TAKE SOAP AND SHAMPOO. THEY DON'T COME WITH THE ROOM. OVERALL IT WAS OK FOR 1 NIGHT
1 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2014
FRANK
Reasonable price! Great stay, will be staying again soon!
1 night business trip Jul 3, 2014
Nikki
"Close to everything But horrible service"
The room was nice, breakfast was toast and coffee, the laundry room was on the first floor. I stayed 2 days and housekeeping did not vacum at all, nasty. The leave notes everywhere about if you take one towel they well charge you 6 and put the price on. The only provide soap no shampoo nor lotion. They claim they had discount tickets to shiterbaums waterpark but in reality at the park it was so much cheaper. The 2 that worked there where like hawlk eyes no matter where you went. meaning if your where washing clothes he would come in there with you as if he was checking on you if your not stealing anything..nope not good and not comfortable and wont do it again
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Very disappointed"
The Hotel need serious renovation for the price I paid. Worst of all the entire facility smells like Pine sol. I would suggest for them to use other type of cleaning detergent. Glad I stayed for only on night. Very disappointed, should of read the reviews prior to booking.
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2014
Caroline
The hotel was a bit out dated, but for the value you can't go wrong.
"Good for the price"
Family of 4, all we needed was a place to sleep,all day was spent on the beach and checking sites. It wasn't bad for the price, 79 including tax. Got to the hotel earlier and manager allowed us to check in early,that was nice! It's about two blocks from the beach, i recommend if your not too picky or if you want to save, I'm both so i was worried,but it went great.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
TORO
"Walking distant to the beach accesses."
Great room set up, more than expected. Safe, a great place to at and enjoy the beach fishing and sightseeing.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Vic and Marty
"No bells and whistles here"
Wi-Fi did not work the whole time I was there. Whole place needs a makeover. Very very very outdated!!!!
2 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Marked64
"Hard bed"
This hotel was a good location not far from other business! Customer service was good. Down side was the bed! Woke up with horrible back pain especially my boyfriend! For this reason we will not be returning.
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
"Rate the motel"
Loved the friendly atmosphere. Will definitely stay there again when we go back
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
jn
As I MENTIONED TO THE CLERK AT THE INN, I WAS TREATED WITH GREAT SERVICE AND I WILL RETURN. ALSO PLACE IS IN A GOOD LOCATION.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
"we really enjoyed ourselves"
The beach access was walking distance what more can I say it was great
2 night business trip Jun 15, 2014
alma cruz
"Pictures are not accurate"
Room smelled of cigarettes and mold. Room was clean. Most of the staff was nice except one man.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
"Ok"
It's in a Good spot. And that's about it
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
Jaylo
It was cheap hotel that's why we stayed there. We were on a budget and it was last minute planning. It was good for a couple of hours of sleep and a shower. Take some febreeze it smells
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"Good for the money"
You get what you pay for. Everything was ok. 3rd floor hall smelled but our room was ok. A little outdated but clean.
3 night trip with friends Jun 2, 2014
Ashley
"Small room, not worth the $"
For the price I paid I expected the room to be spacious and comfortable but I got a tiny room that smelled like Ramen Noodles and diapers. Would have had a better experience if I slept in my car.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Highly Recommend"
I was very satisfied with my stay at the Beachside Inn. The room was, and smelled very clean. The location is within walking distance from the beach. The staff was very polite and professional. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone! Best bang for your buck, hands down!
3 night romance trip May 30, 2014
Manny
"Perfect for 1-2 night stay"
I took my wife and my 3 year old daughter for a little get away. We checked in Saturday before 3pm and check out Sunday at 12pm. The hotel staff was pleasant and very understanding. I asked if I could check out at 12 rather than 11 which was awesome, because we had an extra hour at the beach and able to shower before our trip back to San Antonio. The room was perfect for us being we were there just to shower and sleep. good location to the access points and all the shops and eatery, I would recommend if your looking to have a place to crash and shower most definitely for the price.
1 night family trip May 31, 2014
Tyler
"Simple and comfortable"
For the excellent price, had a good room. We were only looking for a clean bed and a shower and that's exactly what this was. It is a little out dated but we didn't mind. As some other reviewers mentioned the walls were a little thin, but not anything unbearable.The only thing I didn't like was our remote didn't work very well but if that's my only complaint,great! I gave the staff 4 stars because the lady working the counter wasn't very friendly, she really seemed to hate her job. Overall, simple, clean, and easy.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014