All hotels in Angels Camp, California, United States of America

"nice stay great staff"
Staff was perfect
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Two Thumbs Up :)"
Always a pleasure staying at the Travel Lodge in Angels Camp.
2 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
Henry M.
"Good enough"
Overall, I was satisfied with the hotel. Room was clean which is the most important thing for me. The only thing that bothered me was the mold on the shower curtain and a rusty spot on a clean towel.
1 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2015
Andrey
"Would return."
It was sort of comfortable. But I was disappointed to find that the comfortable chairs on the website photos did not exist. I don't like watching TV sitting on the bed and a confortable sofa or chair like the ones on the website would have been nice. I asked for them, but did not get them. Bed was comfortable to sleep in n very good for the price.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Just OK"
We arrived late at night and probably got one of the last rooms. The motel was fine and the staff were super friendly, but the bathroom smelled like mildew or urine. We were too tired to complain and really just wanted to sleep. It was quiet and the bed was comfortable. The drive in was very dark and the road was windy. We weren't expecting a 30 minute drive from Sonora when we typed in Sonora as where we wanted to stay. Based on all the other positive reviews I read before I booked this motel, I can only assume this was an isolated incident.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Best desk clerk ever!"
The desk clerk was the best we hve ever seen. She took extra time to make us welcome and feel like we belonged
1 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2015
"Hotel was fine with one problem."
My room was not fancy, but was clean and the service was good. It is close to restaurants, stores and the sites. The pool was nice too. Only problem was with a toilet that we had to call for it to be fixed. It stayed fixed for about 8 hours and then malfunctioned again. By then it was time to leave.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"quick trip"
it was clean neat and we had a good time
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Nice hotel in a small mountain town"
Stayed here the weekend of the county fair/frog jumps. A few days before I was to arrive I called to re-confirm my reservation and request an upstairs room - which they gave me. Staff was friendly, the room and bathroom were spacious enough and clean. The rooms have a small refrigerator which is nice. I would definitely stay here again. Great hotel if you need a basic room that is clean.
2 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
"Calveras county fair"
Close to the fairgrounds.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
carl
"Best ever"
We went to Angels Camp for the annual fair and Frog Jumping contest.Our room at Travel Lodge was the best of any moderately priced motel that I have ever stayed at.It was a spacious room with a large bathroom and was spotless and comfortable. Everything worked, the light bulbs put out plenty of light, the bed was comfortable and there were plenty of blankets and towels. The office staff was friendly and helpful and even made cappachino on request.The breakfast provided a variety of items. I would have to be really pickey to find anything wrong with this motel.
2 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Mary Kay
"Hidden Treasure in the Sierras"
This is a great get away hotel nestled in the foothills of Angels Camp. The beds are very comfy, the staff is friendly, helpful and accommodating. The hotel is pet friendly and have areas near the parking lot to take your pet for a potty break. I've stayed here a number of times and have always had a nice stay. The only thing that is a bit challenging is that there's no restaurants that are within walking distance. The hotel is a no frills type but they are clean and serve a great breakfast which is included.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Gillian
"Celebration of Life"
It was uneventful. I was in town for the celebration of the life of a life long Veteran Brother. Travel Lodge was great.
1 night trip Apr 3, 2015
"awesome stay"
Best customer service yey ibe experienced at a travelodge n I stay frequently. ...nothin tops hotels.com cust svc however they have alwsys taken care of the tjree years ove been using them
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Kathryn
basic lodging at best...terrible breakfast offering
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Weekend in the Gold Country"
Have stayed here before, great central location, clean rooms and relaxing.
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Double charged by hotel"
Was an ok hotel. However, we had paid in full through hotels.com but the front desk agent was confused and said she was going to check and make sure. I showed her the confirmation on my phone but she wanted to check again and said she would call or text my cell phone if there was any issue. Unfortunately she never contacted me but instead charged my credit card without asking or even giving me notice after the fact. I found out after I saw a charge on my card.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Jordan
"Great time"
Close to other small towns. Cleaning told us about where to go to shop. Murphy is lovely and found several treasures. When to Mercer Cavarans
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Ed
Simple and clean stay. Only complaint would be road noise from the highway, as our room faced the road and you could frequently hear semi's all night.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Great Travel Lodge stay in Angels Camp CA"
It was awesome. The hotel staff is the ultimate best. Very accomodating. Breakfast was excellent. We had forgot toothpast and they had these little flat packages of colgate that was the perfect amount for our 3 day stay. Housekeeping was very accomodating and pleasant. Best staff I have ever encountered since I worked in the hotel industry years ago. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. It rates up there with the best hotels in the industry. Thank you Hotel.com and Travelodge for a great stay.
3 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
janie
"Weekend getaway"
We both like the room, very clean, quiet and location was great. Just a suggestion for breakfast; ( protein is missing on their food). If they can add eggs either boiled or scrambled and/ or sausage links that can be served by the staff so some people won't take it all.
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
edith
"Just a motel"
The staff couldn't work their programmable keys, so ours never worked right after the first night. Also, I could smell the cleaning staff coming because they were smoking continuously, so we always kept the do not disturb tag on the door to keep them out
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
p
"Helpful staff"
I left something behind in my room and they retrieved it for me and held it until I could pick it up.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Eu
"Best bed in a motel in quite a while."
We just stopped in on our way to calaveras big tree and needed a place to stay for the evening. The receptionist at the front desk was very helpful and coming in late was no issue for them.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Beyond the call of duty"
I am recovering from a long term back problem and found the bed on the first night to be too firm and I woke up stiff the next morning. The hotel staff offered to add several blankets as extra padding in order to make the bed a little more comfortable. I realize that I am an exception, but the staff went way beyond the call of duty and I had a wonderful night sleep the second night. I can't thank them enough for their thoughtfulness.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Reliable Lodging But Avoid Breakfast There"
We have typically stayed at this or two other places in Angels Camp. One alternate is a time-share trade so not really in the same category as we'd stay 5-6 days whereas for 2-4 days we'd stay here as we just X'ed off our list a nearby competitor whose price is slightly cheaper but the facilities are 1950s-era, and becoming dangerous. One down-side is the "continental breakfast" is entirely sugar & white flour based with rainwater-thin coffee, only the raisin bran cereal and fresh fruit provide healthy calories.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Norman
"Angle's Camp"
Stayed two days, Quite, close to eateries, will stay again
2 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
"Nice pet friendly hotel. Close to Murphy's!"
We chose this hotel because it was pet friendly. We enjoyed our stay and will definitely stay there again in the future.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Had to check in late."
Fire alarm went off 5 times
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"My stay at travel lodge"
Very clean I can't think of anything that made our stay unconfortable
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Merle
"Great Hotel near wilderness"
We planned for a quick tour of California Caves/Caverns and nearby areas such as Calavares Big Trees State Park, Columbia State Park, Malone Lake, etc. and needed to spend a night at a decent place locally which was not too far from our destination places of interest. We spent our Christmas Night at Travelodge in Angels Camp. The hotel is relatively new and is well maintained. The layout of the property is really neat. If you get a room towards the back (which we did) is preferred as you are shielded from the highway noise. This hotel is dog friendly and so pets are welcome with an additional $10 fees. The rooms are big and clean. Rest rooms were clean and new too. The hotel room had refrigerator and microwave which really helps when you are travelling as a family. Hotel staff is courteous. Continental breakfast is fresh, good quality and ample. I highly recommend this hotel to families travelling with kids and/or pets to Angels Camp or nearby areas.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
We booked the room to visit Yosemite. The place is beautiful, the staff is extremely kind. Please not though, that Yosemite entrance is about two hours' drive from the hotel. On the other hand, big tree national park and mercer cavern are within half an hour drive, and both worth a visit. The room was clean and big, even for four persons. If we'll go back, we'll definitely book Travelodge again.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Needs improvement"
Nice area. Hotel very clean. Bed very uncomfortable. Way too hard. Shower head broke. Wasn't pleased about being booked in a handicapped room. Lamp on one side of the bed inoperative. Continental breakfast, not so continental.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
johnny
"Nice stay..."
It was a nice stay, quite and clean....
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"Heavenly bed!"
Delightful stay! INCREDIBLY COMFY BED. Slept like a baby. Staff was very personable and helpful.
2 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
"A verrry nice accomodation price wise."
The restroom didn't function, they took care of it immediately.Room was clean and has a coffee maker.The room comes with complementary breakfast.
"Clean hotel, very friendly staff."
Clean hotel, very friendly staff. Right on hwy 49, north of downtown Angels Camp, so not within walking distance of downtown.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
"Mom and I"
Everything was wonderful. The place was full of travelers. Short drive to Murphy's.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"Relaxing"
It was nice and quiet.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"So-So motel"
Clean motel but beds and bathroom items were below par.
2 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
"Angels Camp Visit"
Great place! So clean! And very friendly staff!
1 night romance trip Oct 15, 2014
"Close to a great golf course"
It's about a 5 mile drive to Greenhorn Golf course great place to stay while playing a good course. And not a bad little breakfast either
1 night trip Oct 15, 2014
Pete
"Great little Motel"
Friendly staff, conveniently located. Went to Calaveras Big Trees State Park from here which was awesome. Downtown is very cute too. Would stay again if we come back for the Jumping Frog of Calaveras. Clean, newly renovated, big rooms. Way better than most other Motels I've stayed in.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Eva
"Perfect location for where we needed to be"
Convenient. Very nice staff. Appreciated the complimentary breakfast. However does not appear to be ADA compliant.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Good help"
Good hotelman help especially laundry machine broken and helped us kindley
1 night family trip Sep 29, 2014
"Pet friendly."
Pet friendly. They did not charge for my small dog. Loved the toilet paper.
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
"Comfortable place to stay in the middle of nowhere"
We had a paintball event in Copperopolis, not far from Angels Camp, so it was really nice to come back to a clean and comfortable hotel after a long day of playing. The weather was unusually warm so we were happy the hotel had a nice pool to use. I wish it was a little deeper but 5 feet works well enough. I took a bad fall on the field and had to do laundry back at the hotel. The washing machine wouldn't work but the staff got right on & fix the problem immediately. If we come back to this paintball event next year, we will definitely stay at this hotel again.
2 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2014
Stephaine
It was very close to Greenhorn golf course which is a plus; clean room, nice staff . I would come back again
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Free WiFi never worked since I moved to the hotel. It is okay for stay for one or two night.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014