All hotels in Angels Camp, California, United States of America
600 N Main St, Angels Camp, CA, 95221, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

"Travelodge Angels Camp"
We stayed at this hotel while we were in town for a wedding. The room was clean and comfortable. We opted for the suite which was roomy and nice. The refrigerator did not work and they use window Air Conditioners mounted in the wall which was a little noisy, but no complaints. We did not use the pool but it looked nice and large. They had the continental breakfast with waffles, which is a nice touch. We would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
Lester
"Excellent Stay"
Janelle at the front desk was terrific! She provided a working remote when I told her the one in my room was deficient. She recommended a great new restaurant, the Burger Bar, as well as some others in the area that I will try in the future. The hotel was clean and quiet and I LOVED having the 'fridge and microwave.
2 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
Sheryl
"Good stay"
The stay overnight was good. The bed was comfortable and room clean. No noise from the neighborhood. Needed to drive to any places to eat. A bit farther from Yosemite NP than we wanted but the price was right.
1 night family trip Sep 7, 2014
Sink faucet awkward, big. Shower head turns and sprays floor, everything when pressure is on. Bed comfortable.
2 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
Gary Marley
"Good value clean hotel"
Went for an accessibility room so I could pull the car up to the front door. Very clean and quite, ideal staging point before our trip into yosemite.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2014
Deano
"Travelodge - Angels Camp"
Awesome location, awesome stay. Convenient and easy access to yosemite.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Aks
"Clean, Comfortable Rooms"
We arrived at the Travelodge and was pleased with it's exterior appearance. It just sort of jumped out out you that it was clean and freshly painted. The room was a little out-dated looking but clean and neat. It had one of the cleanest bathrooms my wife has ever seen. (That's a huge plus, guys.) The shower was fresh and clean and the water felt soft. The bed was perfect. We had two Queen beds for three people. Com-fort-able! We all commented at the same time in the morning about how perfect the bed was. It had the standard continental breakfast, but fresh-tasting. Great location. Short walk to town. Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
Jimreaper
Nice and good service service. I loved the breakfast room. My big inconvenience was that it wasn't 1 hour away from Yosemite as it says on the ad.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Laura Huacchillo
"Great place for the price"
The staff was friendly and accommodating. Overall we really enjoyed our stay. I have not been in a travelodge for many years and this place made me consider the chain for future stays.
2 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Good value.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"ZZ Top"
We stayed at this Hotel because it was close to the Ironstone venue.The staff allowed us to check in at 2:15 when we arrived. Nice. The beds were comfortable and the room was clean and quiet. We took a taxi to the show and the cost was reasonable. No complaints, the stay was very good.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
DonnaF
"No frills but comfy"
Comfortable room with reasonable rates. The pool was nice, clean & well maintained. The TV was a large screen but the remote only worked intermittently, the toilet had a leak and flushed on and off all night. It drove me nuts until I turned the water off. There were also a large amount of very small ants tromping through the bathroom which was annoying but when in nature go with the flow. Overall nice hotel with courteous staff in the middle of a very small but quaint mountain town.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
Gillian
"spacious room"
The room was hot when we got there. There are few options for breakfast. The location was very far from Yosemite.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
diana
good experience over all.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"OK place"
Everything is average nothing special to remember
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2014
"Good experience"
The room was clean and comfortable. It was surprisingly quiet! The breakfast was very good, except it was missing bacon!
Lala
"Everything about the stay was fantastic"
Nothing really to say other than the hotel was great and clean
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"Good hotel and helpful Staff"
The hotel was very clean and the rooms were spacious. They had a nice pool and also the breakfast was above average. What's really great about this hotel is the helpful staff and a guy called DJ in particular. He helped us out with every little issues, tried to make everything possible, and gave us a feeling of high valued guests during our stay.
2 night trip with friends Jul 29, 2014
Very nice facility; clean, well-maintained; nice bkfst. Wifi a little slow.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
nice plenty of room poor food
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2014
blade
"Good hotel"
Very good hotel would not mind staying again very clean rooms plenty of parking only bad thing it's not 45 min from Yosemite more like an hour and a half
2 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Jose
"Genuinely Perfect"
Spotless, odor free rooms, all staff friendly, breakfast restocked continually so ALL guests are satisfied, comfortable bed, good microwave, refridgerator and TV, rooms quiet and well-insulated from neighbors, ample parking......This is how every motel/hotel should be run. I'm on the road six months out of the year, and I can say the standard has been set! Thank You Travelodge Angels Camp!!!!!
5 night business trip Jul 9, 2014
Hotel was very nice , clean and the stuff was more than helpful. Would definitely come out there again. Thanks
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Keith
Staff was wonderful!!! Would definitely stay here again if back in this area.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2014
"Roomy accommodations in Angels Camp"
Room was large, there was a pool, large screen tv, the breakfast was very nice (lots of options). On the negative side, the toilet seat was loose.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Not a good hotel"
Price is high for this kind of room. Breakfirst might not clean because me and husband felt not good.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"We'll be back!"
I used to live in Calaveras County about 15 years ago. This was my first time back. I wanted an inexpensive overnight stay to avoid the mayhem in Oakland for the 4th of July. It's dangerous and completely out of control and I will from now on leave town on that holiday. My travel friend and I were so pleasantly surprised at the quality of our room for the price. It's a fairly new or possibly very new motel and was very clean and comfortable. It is located right on the highway and so easy to locate. The temperature outside was at least 100 degrees but the air conditioning was great in the motel. We only stayed the one night but really enjoyed it. The room had a little fridge, a microwave oven, and a widescreen flat TV with cable. The women at the front desk were kind to give us recommendations for places to eat with printouts from their computer. I will definitely stay there again on my next trip out there. It won't be another 15 years before I go, either.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Lindy
"Nice place for the price."
Clean rooms, friendly service and quiet neighborhood.
2 night trip with friends Jun 24, 2014
"Out of town"
Found the hotel without any trouble. The desk staff was friendly & helpful. The room was clean & ready for us. Bed was comfortable with plenty of pillows to choose from.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Sue
"Great night"
We came in town for a concert and the stay was perfect. Great staff who upgraded our room. What a treat. We will definitely be back.Thanks for everything.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
MizLizC
"Clean rooms!"
The rooms were clean, and the location is close to tourist spots like Murphys and Moaning Cavern. The staff were friendly :)
1 night trip May 31, 2014
"Too far from the Yosemite, but good room."
Everything was good except for Internet and distance from Yosemite. Internet was too slow and too many times signal lost. Not bad breakfast, good room, close mart and restaurants. If someone want to stay several days for Yosemite, I wouldn't recommend it because too far from there.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Olivia
"Overpriced"
We were charged for more nights than we stayed when we checked out early. This hotel was many more miles away from Yosemite Park that we were told on Expedia.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
Shelda
"Suprisingly adequate"
The breakfast was hugely disappointing. 0600-0900. By 0645 all the hard boiled eggs had been taken, and the staff refused to make any more. Then they ran out of fruit. There apparently was yoghurt, but it was gone by 0630. This happened two of the three days we were there. Room was clean, linens were clean, bathroom was clean and other than peeling wallpaper it was in good repair.
3 night trip May 23, 2014
"Satisfied Except"
Nice, but Check-In Clerks are not very friendly.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
we arrived late, but the staff is so nice. we really enjoy the facility and room in hotel.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Excellent hotel! The lower price with the nice room! The room contains many stuff. The size of the room is very big.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Pleasant and reasonable"
The staff was very friendly. The accomodations were comfortable. The breakfast was adequate. It served my purpose. I would come back.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2014
RAC
"Travel lodge way over priced"
I have had nicer rooms in San Francisco for less a night. I thought it was extremely overpriced. Staff was very nice, since I was ill they let us check out an hour later.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
Judi Auwinger
Quiet and comfortable. Good continental breakfast selections.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
Louis Mahinay
"the room was very spacious and clean."
the room was spacous and clean we would stay there again...
vanya
"Jumping off spot for Yoemite"
Very nice motel, very clean, super nice staff. Very helpful about the area and best roads to Yosemite.
Jophus
"OK place to stay overnight"
Overall, Travelodge was about what I expected, no more no less. My expectations were not high. Check-in was smooth but usually the clerk will chat you up some, not this one. She just asked for my photo id & a credit card. She didn't volunteer any information about the area or what activities there were, even when she saw me looking at some brochures. I came specifically to do some wine tasting. She didnt even point the direction of where restaurants were. So I just got my keys and went to the room. I didn't ask her any questions either, but she didn't seem like she wanted to tell me anything anyhow. The room was fairly clean, the bathroom was a little dingy here and there. The bed was very firm, hard even and the pillow was lumpy, thank God I brought my own! It was quiet, couldn't really hear the neighbors which was nice. The free buffet breakfast was typical; waffles, hard boiled eggs, cereal, juice, coffee, danish and fruit. Just enough selection to find something to eat to start your day. The location is great, easy to find and pretty close to where I was headed. The "downtown" was not too far away and had some good dining, Crusco's Italian! Great spot. Overall this place fit its purpose, close to attractions, and a decent place to spend a night or two.
J
"Friendly folks and great customer service"
For the price, the Travelodge Angels Camp located near downtown was great. The staff was very accommodating and helpful, as well as friendly. The WIFI was perfect, breakfast was as expected, and rooms were clean.... Might suggest larger clothes hooks in the bathrooms, and upgraded furniture.. Overall, a pleasant stay!
3 night trip Apr 23, 2014
"Good Motel for a family stay"
A nice Motel, spacious comfortable rooms. Located a little out of the centre of town but close to shops.
1 night family trip Apr 15, 2014
"Quiet, Clean and Would Return"
The hotel was very easy to find. After a day of roaming the Mother Lode, we checked into the Travelodge. The staff was very friendly upon check-in. The rooms were comfortable and very clean. The continental breakfast was on of the best we have ever had. The kids enjoyed making their own waffles. We would definitely return.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Christina
"good family stay"
A good place for a family stay.
1 night family trip Apr 14, 2014
We stayed here to go skiing at BEAR Valley, about 1 hour away. Hotel was excellent, pool nice and clean. Breakfast room was very good and more choices than we expected.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Kristen
"Close to where we had to be"
We enjoyed our stay even though it was a short trip. Only 1 slight hiccup. Our room's fridge wasn't working, but that was the only issue. The clerk who checked us in on Saturday was great trying to help us out.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
anthony
"Great Value, Great Service"
Room was bigger than expected for a non-suite. The front desk service was awesome, especially helpful with dinner recommendation. (Go to Sidewinder in old town Angels Camp about a mile away - great, casual dining, nouveau Mexican cuisine with counter service). Great free breakfast in the morning.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014