All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here372 East Tropicana Avenue, Las Vegas, NV, 89169, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Wish I could've stayed longer!"
When I booked this room, I had no idea what an amazing deal I was getting! I was expecting a standard room with a bed, desk, TV and not much more. This room had a lovely sitting area and an amazing little kitchen (microwave! fridge! dishwasher! mini range! there were even dishes and small appliances in the cupboards!) and even a washer and dryer IN THE ROOM. Every time I opened a cupboard or looked around, I found some other little convenience I wasn't expecting. (The only, ONLY complaint I had: The room didn't have a full-length mirror. But it had everything else!) I just wish I had booked a longer stay to take full advantage of this fantastic room.
1 night trip with friends May 24, 2014
Johnna
"rocky start"
got to the hotel tried to check in early room was not ready. They said they would call us when it was, never did...came back at 7pm to get room, got my room and to find out the room was already occupied ! It took another hour to straighten up the situation... not pleased at all..... need better communication! Hotel was nice though...
1 night family trip May 25, 2014
"Nice hotel near airport"
My mom, sister and I stayed here one night as a layover on the way home to our final destination. The hotel is close to the airport but does not have a shuttle service. We arrived at 10pm and left early the next morning. The hotel does not have any food service so the hotel staff gave us information on pizza company that would deliver. The rooms were large, clean and had kitchens and a large bathroom. The beds were not as firm as I prefer but they were okay.
Other trip May 28, 2014
"It was overall ok."
They don't have an ice machine and they said that if we need anything to call the front and they'll bring it to us. I called 2x and no one ever came.... Its a hotel how do they not have an ice machine, if your going to lack amenities then at least have them at our disposal...They don't have a shuttle close by either so not very convenient.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Ariana
"Disgusting! So Nasty, not sure why people stay!"
I got in at 11 pm, checked in, went to my room, took off my shoes, and socks were black on the bottom in minutes. Hair and dirty bathroom. Living room was dirty and dusty. I called downstairs for someone to clean the room, and nobody was available for that. Called Hotels.com, they called the hotel, and they must have known it was bad because they cancelled the rest of my stay (4 nights) without a penalty. I moved to another hotel. The rooms need a pretty deep cleaning! Also, if you are a light sleeper, keep in mind, this place is right next door from the airport. You will hear all the airplanes, all night long!
4 night trip May 19, 2014
"Excellent non-strip choice"
It's just east of the MGM on Tropicana. I was in town 4 days for a convention. This place has full eat-in kitchen (Refrigerator/DW/Micro/conv oven), with separate LR and bedroom. Very roomy and comfortable. It even has an in room washer/dryer for extended stays. I think its a time share, so it's designed for longer stays, but works nicely for a few days on business, as well.
Other trip May 22, 2014
Great hotel minus the 30-45 minute wait for a taxi.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
J
"Staying at Blu Green Las Vegas"
Overall excellent experience. Location, location, location was a real plus & the shuttle bus that makes 4 stops. We used the pool and sun area, shuttle bus, washer & dryer, parking area for our rental car and ate out the whole time we were there. We thought the staff was very friendly and helpful. I called the Maintenance folks to help me with the washer & dryer since the instructions were very vague. They came right away & also were friendly & helpful. Only minor comment was that the rooms were very dark (only a window in the bedroom with no sheers on the 1st floor so we felt that we had to keep the curtains closed which made the unit very dark & shut-in).
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Distinct advantages"
Stay here because of kitchen, separate tv. in kitchen/couch rm vs. bedroom if you have multiple people. No casinos, definitely more homespun than typical LV glitz. Be prepared for low-flying plane noise though -- planes fly right over hotel on route to airport across the stree.
5 night trip May 4, 2014
B. McCarthy
"Best Hotel I (age 65) Have Ever Stayed In"
Cleanliness of room/hotel, quality of service, hotel amenities and location
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Linda Glancy
"great location, helpful staff"
i'll come back again, very satisfied customer
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2014
Shorty
"Nice resort for the price."
The staff was friendly, but not much help when asking for nature things that didn't revolve around the Strip. Having the laundry in the room was nice. The kitchen was good, esp. with the Bagel shop, Pizza place and small store, right there. It was very loud with airplanes going right over. There were only empty lots around it, so no place to walk to. I was unimpressed with the outdoor patio, it had no character and was the only place the resort offered to be outside. The shuttle only went to four stops right on the strip, it didn't even go to Freemont Street for the light show. Also be warned it is a time share and they will try to get you to go to a seminar.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
Arnie
"Tranquil Oasis in the Desert"
Loved the Hotel but would have like the pool to be outside and more central to the rooms or multiple access from various locations in the Hotel. Staff is very friendly
4 night trip Apr 6, 2014
Klein Crew
"VERY NICE - BLUE GREEN CLUB 36"
Love it. about a mile to walk to strip or 1/2 mile you can walk to MGM and get on the tram and go up and down the strip. Also I normally would not reccomend a car in vegas but this place was off the strip and if you have business in vegas that in not on a strip them the have a good surface lot for parking. nice little stores for all your needs just steps outside the hotel.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
"Close to Las Vegas Blvd and the MGM Grand."
Excellent facility and location. Also, an ABC store, Einstein Bagels, a pizza place, Subway and a liquor store are right there on the property. Had pizza delivered to the room. Very convenient.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Vince Arenas
"Club 36 is great for families."
If your in Vegas with kids, this is a great place to stay. It feels like a second home rather than a hotel room. Rent a car if you are doing more than just the Vegas thing. Even though its across the airport, you cant really hear the planes unless one flies right over(rare).
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
Rolando
Spare Sheets & pillow for sofa bed may not be clean
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2014
"Older timeshare by the airport but satisfactory"
Sorry but maybe we are spoiled as we a have a newer time share in Vegas and just needed one more night and stayed here. The place is older and smaller than ours so could not measure up. But it was decent and clean but a lot of airplane noises due to the closness to the airport. But for the size and amenities it was a great deal!!!
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Trina
"Good if you want to be near-but not too near Strip"
Good if you want to be near the MGM but it isn't a pleasant walk on Tropicana.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
"Cool off the strip Hotel"
Room was clean and spacious, my only objections are thin walls and poor layout. Couldn't really hear the planes outside that much but could hear people in room beside me cough and my room seemed really far from elevator (only one set that I saw).
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
ME
"Apartment living on vacation"
Staff friendly and customer service oriented. Convenient shuttle service to strip. Clean friendly, Not confine to one room
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Nice hotel far from strip"
It was far from the strip but it was quite and just what we needed. The only thing that bothered me was the lack of mirrors in the room, only one in the bathroom and it wasn't a full length one.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Jay
"Convenient"
Very accommodating staff and very nice room! We would stay here again.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
The room was clean and the staff were helpful and friendly
3 night business trip Mar 4, 2014
"This place sucks"
My room was by the pool so my room smelled like bleach all the time last time I stay there!
2 night business trip Feb 21, 2014
Zahay
"hidden gem"
It is a great place for families. Not far from the strip about an 8 cab ride to the mgm grand or you can take the shuttle that runs every hour. The room are large and very accommodating if you plan to stay for a while. The Abc store (if you been to hawaii it's the same store) subway and pizza parlor on site helps save some money on dinning. My room had a small kitchen and two separate showers. To make things simple I definitely plan on staying here next time I am in Vegas.
3 night business trip Feb 7, 2014
Mervin
"Hotel staff friendly, rooms subpar"
We bought this package at Bass Pro Shops and expected to sit through the timeshare presentation however, the presenters for the timeshare were very unprofessional. They didn't have any locations that really met our wishes and when we said so they became very abrupt and dismissive. The hotel was not clean, our toilet plugged, the iron didn't work, the bathroom sink plugged and there was no housekeeping. Had to take out our own trash and they didn't replace linens at all. Wouldn't stay here again.
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
"Nice hotel close to airport"
Even though my stay was brief, I was able to enjoy the facility. The staff was very courteous and helpful and made checking in easy.
Other trip Feb 8, 2014
Vee
"Recommendable"
Great stay everything was clean staff was nice and cooperative next time I go to the area I will stay there and would recommend.
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
Gator
"Nice clean place but beware sales pitch."
I don't know why they have a CD player in the room. I assume it doesn't get much use. It is primarily a timeshare so they try to get you into a "meeting"/sales pitch at every turn, constantly, and incessantly. I understand but I didn't pay for a 2 night's stay to be sold on anything I haven't already paid for.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
M
"Very nice, great location!"
I love the Blie Green! We stay there every year we go to Vegas for cheer competition. Having teens and young kids, it's nice to be a bit away from the Strip. I feel safe letting my girls leave the room alone. Also, no casino, no smoke filled casino. The staff is awesome, couldn't ask for better.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
Sheree
"Nice hotel,close to the Strip"
Had a very good 9 day experience with this BlueGreen Hotel. Suite was well equipped and very comfortable for the 2 of us. The airport was directly across the street but we soon got used to the sound of the planes. The one time we went to use the hot tub the jets weren't working correctly. The large indoor pool was a little cool for me but others were enjoying it. Staff was very attentive to the details of making sure their guests were completely comfortable and well served.
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
Joyce
"Hidden Gem"
This is a Hidden Gem for sure, great rates. No Resort fee. A short cab ride to the strip. A full kitchen and a washer/dryer in your room. Extremely clean.
1 night trip Jan 7, 2014
"Nice hotel for families close to the strip"
Great hotel with close-by reasonable dining and convenience store. Very nice indoor pool area and roof-top sun deck. You hear frequent airplanes as it is close to airport but it wasn't too noticeable inside the hotel. Only complaint we had was the hotel advertises they have a free shuttle to the strip but it is quite small and the hours are very limited. We missed the shuttle and witnessed several others miss it as well because the shuttle bus had run out of room before all the guests could be accommodated. That would definitely affect my booking this hotel in the future.
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
beth
"Nice hotel, great location and staff was helpful."
We had a great time at this hotel.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
Good place to stay with kids as we have done twice now. The hotel is nice and for our family is perfect. We enjoy having a washer and dryer, dish washer and a tub and shower in one half of the bathroom area and the dual head shower on the other half. The indoor pool is a plus in the winter time or as it gets colder as we utilized it several times on our week long stay. The only complaint is that the beds are a bid on the dumpy side and might need to be changed. If you request room service you have to pay for it so we made sure our room was tidy before we left everyday which sucks but paying for room service is kind of a rip off. Check in was friendly and easy and the lady at the bell hop was super friendly as well helping us with our bags and she even insisted I let her carry the luggage from the truck to the cart but being a blue collar man I couldn't help myself with not helping. We were there for the SEMA covention and it is a bit of fresh air to be away from the strip and have the comforts of home as we are seasoned veterans of Las Vegas and have seen and done about everything in town!
Other trip Nov 14, 2013
"Close to the strip, a 2 -5 min drive to the strip."
It was a safe, comfortable place to stay. The Airport is right across the street but noise level was 0. The suite was spacious. The pool was warm and big.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
Malou
"Vegas"
Its always comfortable and convenient at Blue Green...
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
The hotel was very nice, clean and staff very friendly. The location was close enough to the strip. Less than a three minute drive. The two things that I did like was the air plan noise all night and limited exits doors for such a large hotel.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
Hope
"Very nice and smoke free"
We had a ubit with a kitchen that was nice to be able to have breakfast etc the beds were comfortable probably only complaint the shower did not have much pressure
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
mary
"Close to Strip 10 Min Walk"
The hotel was great. Just a ten minute walk to the strip but also much more quite and relaxing than being at a casino/resort on the strip. The rooms were decorated very nicely very clean felt like a home away from home rather than just being in a room with a bed. Staff was excellent, I would certainly stay here again!
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
Rory
"A very very nice relaxing place to stay."
It was very good. I will definitely stay there again and I hope their other locations are just as good as the Las Vegas location.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2013
"Hotel stay"
Overall experience of hotel was great. Check in and check out was quick and easy, staff friendly and welcoming. Room was clean; our room was on 4th floor where pool is and the as soon as you get out of elevator you smell the chlorine, the whole floor smells like chlorine. Also, pool has salt water.
Other trip Sep 26, 2013
Cindy
"Close to strip...great price"
Clean, better than hotel room, with suite amenities. Nice that shops/restaurants are in complex. Shuttle service to strip came in very handy
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Think before booking"
I was surprised by the service that I received at this location. Room cleaning service is not done daily, however based on request. It was so happened that I had two little kids and I always want to make sure that the area is clean. The floor looks like they haven't mopped it in weeks. You may not be able to see it dirty as you walked in, but if you pick up a wet towel or paper towel and mop it, wow... it is dirty. I wished I can upload a picture. I requested a clean towel and housekeeping showed up within 30 minutes, however the towel looks old, no more puffy fresh clean towel. Hope they will improve the cleanliness and service soon.
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2013
"Nice hotel off the strip"
Hotel staff was courteous,and there's a pizza restaurant along with beverage refreshments to ease a long day along with a nicely appointed room.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
"Awesome Hotel"
The rooms all need to have body mirrors. Otherwise everything was perfect.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Shaee
"NOT a Resort"
This "resort" has no ice machines, no outdoor pool, no room service, breakfast, or restaurant available. The pillows were small and Walmart cheap. When we requested room service on our 3rd night, the told us it was a $30 fee. They hesitated to give us clean towels. We came to Club 36 as part of a timeshare presentation, and stayed a couple extra days through Hotels.com. The front desk was lost from start to finsih. One of the pillows on our bed was seriously worn, and the pull out couch mattress had brown stains. We left this "resort" early and moved to Mandalay Bay, which was great (and about the same price!). Never agian.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2013
jdcobb1
"Front desl person horrible Customer service."
It was ok pool was really dirty. Needs to be clean on a more regular basis.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
alex
"Perfect for a morning airport flight"
I read many of the reviews, because I did not know the hotel. We has a very early flight. Our room was a pleasant surprise. Very comfortable, Very Clean, very well decorated. We would stay again Kenneth
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013