All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
125 W 26th St, New York, NY, 10001, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Small but nice, clean, and new. Good price."
Nice hotel, small but that's acceptable for Manhattan. Good price for a Saturday night. Staff were fun and friendly. No complaints
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
AA
"great stay"
It was a great stay..the only negative the server at the prime restaurant was one of the worst servers I've ever had. He needs more training on hospitality
1 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
jane
Room though small was very comfortable with a nice view. Staff was courteous. We got in to the city early, they took our phone number & called us when the room was ready so we could check way before the 3:00 pm check-in time.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Staff was, friendly, helpful just an outstanding experience. Good value for the location. Small room but super clean and neat.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Billy
"Ease"
Quaint Chelsea location, great coworkers and ease in check-in. Great value, pleasant room and everything you'd need for a short business stay.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
My experience there was OK. The hallways were very narrow which made it a little difficult when bringing in the bags. During check out it was horrible trying to get to the front desk. We were on the 17th floor and it took about 15 minutes for the elevator to become free.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Nice hotel, good location"
Very nice cozy hotel with good location. Staff is very friendly. The hotel looks like recently renovated/updated. Rooms are small but clean.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
Philip
"what you expect nothing extra"
great hotel in a great are
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Cassandra
"Good location, run down hotel"
It's not acceptable for a hotel in the modern era, in NYC no doubt to have such poor quality of heating/AC so as to disturb guests ability to work or sleep in the room. The heating unit was remarkably loud that I had to sleep with earplugs and yet i was on a quiet street. Since sleeping what most guests use the room for, this hotel failed miserably in that regard. Also, the bathroom was so incredibly small that I could barely shut the door. The water poured feebly out of the sink that it took a while for my hands filled up with water to wash my face - and there was no warm water, either it was freezing cold or absolutely scalding. I couldn't adjust it so I could wash my face with warm water. Again, given the price, these are basics. The front lobby also needs a massive facelift to render this place inviting and contemporary.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
Gina
"Close to time square!"
Just meet the snowstorm need to stay one more in NY,find the hotel in expedia was good price,.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Tsui
"Review Holiday Inn Madison Ave Chelsea NY"
The room was too small and condensed for a family of 3
3 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Avinash
"Good Chelsea Stay"
Front desk was helpful and cleaning personnel were efficient and responsive. Overall above average in a convenient location.
6 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"clean, quiet and affordable"
I will stay here again. The room was clean, quiet and very affordable.
4 night trip with friends Feb 5, 2015
Nina
"Quick nice Stay"
I was in town only for a short overnight stay-great location and nice room-good service!!
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
"Quiet hotel. Nice clean. Pleasant staff"
Hotel is well worth the money you spend. Very conveinent, quiet, and clean. Ive stayed here multiple times and the same friendly staff greet me everytime. I will continue to stay here in the future
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
s.
"relax"
We had a good stay
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
Rodney
"Sleeping on a rock"
Nice Hotel, but they must upgrade their beds.They are hard and uncomfortable
1 night trip Feb 1, 2015
Gregory
"Nice, but."
Great location and good sized rooms. My only complaint has to do with the elevator service. It's a good size property with two small elevators for egress.
2 night trip Jan 30, 2015
"Great value, great neighborhood"
The only reason I'm giving 4 stars instead of 5 was the water at the sink was either burning hot or freezing cold. Chelsea is an awesome neighborhood and the hotel is near many eateries and places to shop. If you take Megabus to travel to NY, their current drop-off stop is a 5 minute or less walk to the hotel. (Going back to DC, the stop is further away.) This hotel was a great value.
2 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
"Cozy little Manhattan stay"
We were just in NYC for the night for my best friend's birthday so it was a short stay. However, the accommodations were just right for what we needed. Comfortable beds, clean room, decent sized bathroom (considering the room itself was on the compact side - Welcome to NYC!), and a decent price. Just wish the staff was a bit more welcoming.
1 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2015
RACHEL
"ok"
needed to stay overnight near my office because of the predicted blizzard. It was fine, except when I went in to get breakfast in the morning, I waited 5 minutes without any staff appearing. I understand they might have had problems staffing the restaurant with the subways closed, but someone could have come in and said something. Not a big deal, just a irratating.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
"Quick trip weekend"
Room was fine, a little small. Good location to Chelsea Market and Eately. Got about two minutes of hot water in the shower. Told manager and he apologized, but did not offer a discount or comp parking which would of been nice.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Stephen
"Good hotel in a good location"
Friendly staff, great location to alot of attractions, bars, restaurants & subway stops. Clean room, good price, only downside was room size was a little small but it was good if you are only staying a few nights/don't need to be in the room for long periods of time.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Erin
"vacation"
we had a great time !
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
"Very comfortable, accommodating NYC hotel. Great"
Loved the view from our window of the Empire & Chrysler Building so high up and seeing the giant snowflakes fall up & around:) Comfortable small room for 3 ladies to shop, eat & celebrate an upcoming wedding. The rain or cold weather did not slow us down. Taxis or subway not far. The diner/bar was an added plus of convenience. Great family/ friend time.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Mimi
"nak"
good location
3 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
Nakhyun
"Clean and comfortable"
I stayed for one night and found the hotel to be clean and comfortable. It was in a nice area of the city and the staff was accommodating.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Erin
"Good for price"
The website stated that I'd be staying in a room with a king bed but somehow I was put into a room with a queen bed. The front desk was quick with replies and sometimes talked too fast for me to understand what the person said, but this was not every staff - basically, there was not much customer-service friendliness, but more of efficiency and moving the customer along with no small chit chat. The rooms were tiny and I was fine with that, but what really bothered me was the fact that the shower pressure was extremely low and the water temperature ranged from hot to cold quickly. Also, because the room was tiny, the room got hot fast when the heat was turned on (even at low) and cold quickly when turned off. It was a good distance from 34th & Herald and two blocks from trains.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Clean & comfortable, basic hotel"
The room & bathrooms were clean. The double/queen beds were quite comfortable. The lobby and bar were truly basic; nothing special. Some good bars & restaurants on the same or a couple blocks away.
1 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
Everything was great. No problems. The rooms and hallways are a little small but it's right in the middle of one of the biggest cities in America, so that was to be expected and can't believe other people complain about it. I got a great deal and would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Jan 9, 2015
"Wicked Winter Trip"
Hotel staff was very efficient at checking us in. We were pleased to be able to check in early. Our room was clean and neat when we arrived. On our way out for a day of sightseeing, David at front desk asked us with a smile if room was ok, we told him it was. Really appreciated that. Friendly and personable he was, just like he was on check in. After a long day of sightseeing and seeing the show wicked we arrived back at our hotel. Our view was AWESOME, we stayed on the 23 floor and our room view was the Empire State Building and some others. Room was surprisingly quiet . Beds where comfortable, bathroom was clean. Loved to be able to make a cup of coffee in our room. Heat in room worked well, but a little noisy. Check out was a breeze, would stay here again and recommend it to friends.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
donna
"Good last minute option"
Good option for a last minute stay in the city. The room was small compared to other hotel rooms, but that can be expected when staying in a hotel in the city, however the bathroom was extremely small for the room. I left my earrings in the hotel on accident and called an hour or two later and thankfully the housekeeping staff handed them in and I was able to pick them up at the front desk. I did have an additional charge on my credit card, from the hotel itself (I booked and paid through hotels.com) and when I called, they told me that it was from a long distance call made from the room. The call was not made by me or my boyfriend. However, when I called to dispute the charge, they looked into and credited it back to my account.
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
Lynsi
"Great deal blocks from penn!"
Great location, nice facility, and affordable bar/lounge with an extensive menu. Although, my reservation was for a double full received a standard king.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
"Meh..."
The hotel was not awful and it was not outstanding, just somewhere in between. First off, they gave me a room with the wrong size bed (if I pay for King, I want King, okay?). Secondly, when I got to the second room, the cable box didn't work so maintenance had to try two other boxes to get one that finally worked. Also, out of three full days being there my room was only cleaned twice. Also, it's starting to get a little old with these newer hotels who throw up 25-story towers in a tiny footprint and only have TWO elevators! The wait time was unreal and as usual when you're checking out, I had to let FOUR elevators pass me by before I finally was able to get on one that had room for me and my bags. Not a miserable experience by any means, but since there's such a huge variety and choice in NYC, I don't see me ever staying in this hotel again.
4 night trip Dec 23, 2014
"Really terrible"
No words. Really terrible. No reputation. Not clean. Staffs are not polite.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"A comfortable stay!"
My family and I had a wonderful stay at this hotel. The neighborhood was great, and in walking distance of many fun places. The atmosphere was very peaceful and friendly, and it was nice to eat breakfast while watching the busy street outside.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"good to stay"
Very good
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Manjunath
"Another relaxing night in Chelsea."
I appreciated the hospitality and aid of the hotel staff when needed washcloths and bars of soap. Of all the people I tipped and they didn't fully deserve it, this is one case where I wish I did tip to show my appreciation.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Sammy
"It is a very convenient hotel."
It is very easy to take a taxi nearby the hotel. But the wifi of this hotel has some problems.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Hotel was in a great location."
Staff was very helpful and friendly. Food at breakfast was good. Easy walk to the subway, 5th Avenue, Broadway.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"Holiday annual big apple trip!!"
I know NYC This place is central to all things Walk train or cab Cost for big apple is bargain And it's relatively new place - Chelsea is a real neighborhood I don't like tourist traps area So For 2 double beds family of 4 We make our annual trip here just fine!
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Vincenzo
"Bed budget big apple !!!"
Best for the buck Central location Easy access to all
3 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
"Great Location Good Staff But Small Rooms"
The rooms were little too small. No space to move around. No fridge. Otherwise great location and good staff.
4 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
Rohit
Room was great. Small, like most rooms in NYC, but very clean. In addition to usual elliptical and bike, fitness center actually had free weights too. I'll stay here again in the future. Staff was very courteous.
3 night business trip Nov 23, 2014
Phil
"Solid standard"
This is your standard Holiday Inn, with small but well kept rooms....What I don't like about the rooms is that they do not have in room safes, nor refrigerators. The staff is extremely accomodating, and permitted both an early check in and late check out. It's a great neighborhood, and as a solid option most times, you can't go wrong for the price.
1 night trip Nov 21, 2014
"Bathroom very cramped. Fine for one person no more"
It is a reasonably priced alternative to more expensive hotels in Chelsea. A quiet, clean and conveniently located place to hang my clothes and sleep. I would not want to spend any considerably long periods of time in the small (one king size bed) hotel room.
SFbiztraveler
"Weekend stay"
Hotel was nicer than I anticipated. Updated amenities. Rooms are small but standard size for the city. Onsite restaurant serves nice meals.
Alicia
"business"
No problems-everything was great. Tv had huge # of channels to choose from-rare in most hotels
Todd
We went for one night room was great but very very small