All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
125 W 26th St, New York, NY, 10001, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Would stay again!!"
We spent very little time at the hotel as we were there to shop and enjoy the city. The beds were comfortable and the room was clean.
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
Dawn
"Manhatten trip"
I thought the bed was too hard.
3 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
THOMAS
"clean, good beds, small room"
free wifi in the room was great. Service excellent, room was sparkling clean. Bed is awesome. I need to buy myself one of those beds. Only downsides were the tiny room, which was kind of expected in new york, and the room didn't have a fridge or safe in the room. Needed to store medication in cooler temperatures so that didnt help. For the price you would have expected at least a mini fridge. Neighborhood excellent with a subway and many eateries nearby.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Fabulous NYC visit!"
We really enjoyed our stay. The main downside was that the rooms were extremely small and the elevators were extremely slow. Other than that - great location and we had a great time!!
4 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
"Happy"
It was just what I needed on my visit to NYC, a clean room to stay in with a friendly staff and nice restaurant/bar.
4 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Good Value Hotel in Manhattan"
Room is what you would expect in a value hotel in Manhattan. Rooms are about 168 sq feet with spartan furnishings. Pros: Comfortable bed (firm mattress) Quiet Clean Close to a lot of restaurants and bars Cons: Internet is often terribly slow, to the point of unusable, especially for business. Had to switch to my cell hotspot a couple of times for a decent connection.
3 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
Kristan
"Just okay"
The stay was fine but the room smelled like smoke when I first walked in. It was stated to be non-smoking so that was confusing. Also the neighborhood was kind of shady at night. But the hotel staff was friendly.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
"NYC welcomes Boston"
This was for my child's first trip to NYC...>> The staff at the front desk was great. They were very knowledgeable and helpful. They haled cabs for us, held our bags when we had some errands to do and always had a smile on their face.
1 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
Cassia
"Small double room. Nice and clean thou."
Double bed small room thou.
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
"Convenient to things we needed to do and cabs."
Staff was very helpful and courteous. The only complaint was computer in basement for guest use. It was extremely slow and printer did not work. We could not confirm our flight home because it took so long and the printer wouldn't print the tickets. Restaurant was wonderful and the personnel very good. The front desk was helpful when we needed it. I would recommend it to friends and would book there again.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Great stay in the city"
I had a great stay! The hotel is located in a pretty central are of Manhattan. To get there was fairly simple using the trains. AirTrain from the airport to Jamacia station and a train from there to Penn station which is below Madison Square Garden. about a 10 minute walk from Penn station to the hotel. $16 for the train is much better than the $60 it would cost for a taxi. The room was nice and clean, the bed was big and soft and there was a great list of tv channels available. The staff was friendly and helpful. Restaurants, shopping, parks and etc are all within walking distance, no need for a taxi unless you have too many bags to carry. I'd definitely stay here again.
3 night trip Apr 17, 2015
Taj
"Great place for a short business stay."
Needed a place to stay in the city for a one night business trip. Place was clean and typically NY small. Having a bar and dining in the hotel is always a plus. Not a place I'd want to spend an extended period of time but fine for a quick business trip for a single person.
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
"Would Never Stay Here or Recommend !"
I was very disappointed that I did not get A king sized bed I got no cellphone reception and both the wireless and Ethernet connections were slow and unpleasant.
2 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
Maureena
"very nice hotel"
Stayed here many times. Clean rooms, great staff.
2 night business trip Apr 12, 2015
Phil
housekeeping tried to entire twice without knocking at 7:30am and 9:30am
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Excellent love this hotel. The staff are the best, very friendly and helpful .
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Darlene
"Good location."
It is at good location. Room is clean and little smaller for 4 persons in two double bed room.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"close to the shoping centre"
room having smell,phone is not working,even I reported nobody take any serious action or neither change my room.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
amir
"Typical for NYC, just need a place to sleep"
The front desk manager, James, could NOT have been more helpful, We didn't need much information, however, he made sure, we had it. We phoned the hotel to get directions to 'their' park garage, got them IMMEDIATELY. Phoned the front desk as WI-FI code didn't work, they asked if they could call me back, THEY CALLED ME BACK IMMEDIATELY, and we arrived a little early for check in, and they let us check in. It is a small room with 2 double beds, it is fine for what we paid, we were only there one night. If you go, take a room 'high', the street noise is brutal in the morning, and we were on floor 14, this is NOT the hotel's fault.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"All good except wifi"
Super clean, friendly, comfortable, good central location close to subway lines. Poor wifi reception. If you don't mind relying on data for backup, then I recommend this hotel.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Lydia
"Great View"
Great view, but the room was extremely small. I had the 2 queen sized beds but barely had room to iron the clothes lol
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Anthony
"Family of four in NYC"
This was a family vacation of four (two adults and two children). The room was small and very tight to fit 3 checked luggage bags and 2 carry on bags with two double beds in the room. Not complaining, but just a reality. My only complaint for this hotel, was the housekeeping service would only leave either two or three towel sets every morning after servicing. So when we returned from a full day of walking in the city, we would need to call down to the front desk to ask for more towels. I felt they would have realized how many people were staying in the room after the first night. The concierge was extremely helpful and friendly. Great bagel shop a few blocks away.
3 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"comfort and Quiet"
Well worth the Money. I would stay there again whether for business or personal.
4 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
"I give it the 5 - as the dirtiest & crowded."
Holiday in this location has the worst restaurant. There was no breakfast povided and the space is too small. I don't mind paying in the restaurants but I have observed that the restaurant is so Dirty and they are so nice to serve first the spanish speaking customer. For me, not only that I have to wait for an hour, I have to hustle myself that I be served. The food is not worth paying even $1.00. The egg omelet is so dry and make me throw up when I see the waiter is wearing so dirty apron or clothing.
3 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
Merle
"A Perfect Place to stay."
This is a beautiful comfortable hotel that is close to everything you want to see in NYC. Its perfect location puts u in the heart of Manhattan within walking distance or a few train stops away from the most fantastic sights and places that NYC has to offer. Very friendly and helpful staff.It also helps that I got my room half price at hotels. Com
2 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Randy
"Reliable bargain in NYC/Chelsea"
If you are a fan of NYC but can't afford rubbing elbows with the elite, this hotel is a very good choice. Particularly well-suited for the young, or family-budget kinda person, or those who just wanna walk alot, you are within easy stroll to the highline, Madison square gardens, empire state bulding etc.Staff and amenities predictably pleasant. Nothing eye-popping, though "city view" rooms afford a nice shot of said Empire State Building from your window. Reduced rate parking a block away for about $33/night which didn't shock as I'm from DC and that little hamlet is reaching such rates for 3 hrs at a ballgame.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Great location, staff and facility"
The staff was beyond friendly and helpful. The location was great. The hotel was clean and everything that we needed it to be.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Sean
"Holiday Inn Chelsea"
Nice Room, Clean, and Good Service.
5 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
"chelsea INN"
good service.
5 night family trip Mar 2, 2015
Albert S.
"Bad experience"
Do not stay here. Nothing went according to my reservation
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Monique
"Terrible WiFi service, Okay Staff, No Free BFast"
Hotel room was comfortable, clean and had most of the necessities we needed. But the staff was less than helpful, and the main problem we faced that really ruined the stay was the WiFi is completely unusable, and we needed it at times for business. When we asked the staff for help with this they had little knowledge on how to fix the issue and were quite unhelpful. Also, no free breakfast, which many other hotels offer at the same room rate we payed here, so I think we would go to another hotel for that as well next time.
4 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
Graham
"Idk...."
I booked a king bed and ended up with a handicap queen room but the guy at the front desk quickly corrected that. An employee lied about parking because he looked at my id n saw that I was from out of state. He told me if I parked on the street the car needed to be moved by 1 am or it would be towed..lies!! Cars were parked on the street all night into the morning.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2015
Monique
"Great Location, great condition"
If you're driving into Manhattan, but don't want to have to drive much once your're in the city, this hotel is perfect. Within 5 minutes of coming out of the Lincoln Tunnel, we were parked! Only minutes from the 1 Train, It was subway and walking from then on. The hotel was very clean, with helpful, efficient staff. They even had a concierge. The room was small, but for it's size it got the job done well. A spacious room in NYC was going to cost us way more than we could afford. For the cost of our stay, we truly could not have asked for more. We definitely know where we're staying the next time we visit NYC!
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Colleen
"Small but nice, clean, and new. Good price."
Nice hotel, small but that's acceptable for Manhattan. Good price for a Saturday night. Staff were fun and friendly. No complaints
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
AA
"great stay"
It was a great stay..the only negative the server at the prime restaurant was one of the worst servers I've ever had. He needs more training on hospitality
1 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
jane
Room though small was very comfortable with a nice view. Staff was courteous. We got in to the city early, they took our phone number & called us when the room was ready so we could check way before the 3:00 pm check-in time.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Staff was, friendly, helpful just an outstanding experience. Good value for the location. Small room but super clean and neat.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Billy
"Ease"
Quaint Chelsea location, great coworkers and ease in check-in. Great value, pleasant room and everything you'd need for a short business stay.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
My experience there was OK. The hallways were very narrow which made it a little difficult when bringing in the bags. During check out it was horrible trying to get to the front desk. We were on the 17th floor and it took about 15 minutes for the elevator to become free.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Nice hotel, good location"
Very nice cozy hotel with good location. Staff is very friendly. The hotel looks like recently renovated/updated. Rooms are small but clean.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
Philip
"what you expect nothing extra"
great hotel in a great are
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Cassandra
"Good location, run down hotel"
It's not acceptable for a hotel in the modern era, in NYC no doubt to have such poor quality of heating/AC so as to disturb guests ability to work or sleep in the room. The heating unit was remarkably loud that I had to sleep with earplugs and yet i was on a quiet street. Since sleeping what most guests use the room for, this hotel failed miserably in that regard. Also, the bathroom was so incredibly small that I could barely shut the door. The water poured feebly out of the sink that it took a while for my hands filled up with water to wash my face - and there was no warm water, either it was freezing cold or absolutely scalding. I couldn't adjust it so I could wash my face with warm water. Again, given the price, these are basics. The front lobby also needs a massive facelift to render this place inviting and contemporary.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
Gina
"Close to time square!"
Just meet the snowstorm need to stay one more in NY,find the hotel in expedia was good price,.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Tsui
"Review Holiday Inn Madison Ave Chelsea NY"
The room was too small and condensed for a family of 3
3 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Avinash
"Good Chelsea Stay"
Front desk was helpful and cleaning personnel were efficient and responsive. Overall above average in a convenient location.
6 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"clean, quiet and affordable"
I will stay here again. The room was clean, quiet and very affordable.
4 night trip with friends Feb 5, 2015
Nina
"Quick nice Stay"
I was in town only for a short overnight stay-great location and nice room-good service!!
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
"Quiet hotel. Nice clean. Pleasant staff"
Hotel is well worth the money you spend. Very conveinent, quiet, and clean. Ive stayed here multiple times and the same friendly staff greet me everytime. I will continue to stay here in the future
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
s.
"relax"
We had a good stay
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
Rodney
"Sleeping on a rock"
Nice Hotel, but they must upgrade their beds.They are hard and uncomfortable
1 night trip Feb 1, 2015