All hotels in Park City, Utah, United States of America

• Value for money
    Great amenities
  • Bar and Beverages
    Bar is not good
"Nice place, but poorly prepared"
2 night stay. Hotel lost power night two. No ancillary light, from hotel. No A/C, no breakfast, no light to shower by,etc...Ok so act of God,sure.. Stuff happens. But how about a back up generator system?
2 night business trip Aug 1, 2015
Althought second floor this room was like a walkout basement. Would have liked some view. Service was good, shuttle was excellent.
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
"Couple getaway"
Very nice hotel.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
st LOVE this place...probally our favorite place to stay!!
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
debra
"Wonderful Summer weekend!"
Staying at The Chateaux Deer Valley was extremely comfortable and convenient. The shuttle service to the Art Festival and Deer Valley concert was icing on the cake. One negative comment is the attitude of the servers. They seem to be very haughty and not very attentive; and, I noticed this was the case at all the tables around us (we experienced this in the evening and at the breakfast buffet...even though I left tips, my head and heart did not want to). We will definitely be back next summer.
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Pamela
"Beautiful lodging in Deer Valley."
Slight problem with room at check-in. Alex took care of my concerns and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
dennis
"Weekend Retreat"
I brought my family of five kids, under 17. The staff was accommodating & friendly. Kept the pool open a bit later, as we arrived shortly before they closed. Overall a nice time & great breakfast.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Andy
"A beautiful summer getaway in the Valley."
We had a fanatastic stay. From the moment we stepped forward into the hotel we were made feel welcomed. A lovely gentlemen who escorted us to our room, gave us a lovely explanation of the hotel, and introduced to our room and the things we would need to no about our room. Like tv, heating, and access to amenties. We had a beautiful dinner in the hotels dining room and the service was excellent and cuisine Italian was supberb. All in all I could not fault our stay.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
DENISE
"Best stay of our lives !!"
Amazing :)) can we come back ?? :)
3 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
NIck
"Great Summer stay in Park City"
My girlfriend and I really enjoyed our stay. The only minor complaint that I have is that while eating breakfast, we waited for quite a while for a refill on coffee which never came. We figured we could just get a cup in the lobby and take it back to the room, but the coffee was empty there too. Perhaps staffing levels are reduced during the Summer. Whenever everything else is so good, sometimes the minor things stand out. Recommended.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
"Park City UT hotel review"
Overall the Chateaux is a beautiful place to stay. The staff is over the top in terms of friendliness, helpfulness and professionalism. The hotel spa is not open in the summer. They do partner with another hotel in the summer but that is less than optimum in my opinion. The restaurant is not open for all three meals and their lounge closes at 10 pm in the summer. Some of our party did walk over the other hotel closely but again, less than optimum. There is really nowhere to sit in the room except on the bed because the chairs are very uncomfortable. The room decorations and amenities besides those chairs are wonderful. Also, we had a room overlooking the pool which seemed ok at night but we found we couldn't sleep with the windows open because of the racket that started very early in the morning right under our open window! I loved the shuttle service they provide for guests. We never had to drive to dinner or find a parking place. They were right there to drop off and pick up when we called. That was the BEST EVER!
5 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
Beautiful hotel, staff was very attentive, rooms were very comfortable. Hotel is a little far from town, but there is a complimentary shuttle.
4 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
"Meh-you could do better."
Overpriced. Bed was lumpy and hard, pillows too soft. Shabby room (window broken, bathroom vent looked like the last guest tore it off the ceiling). Quiet room but only b/c the guy next door was quiet. I could hear his shower curtain open then next morning. Free shuttle to downtown. Free parking. Slow internet.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2015
"Great hotel, close to trails"
Great hotel! Clean, friendly, free b'fast (at least at summer). Very convenient to trail system and lifts if you're a cyclist. Only drawback was unusually large number of kids. Other than that, excellent!
3 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"This is a must stay!"
Amazing property. Amazing service and very friendly staff. Far exceeded our expectations. Just a weekend getaway and can't wait to go back!
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Kyle
It is a beautiful hotel, great location on the mountain. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. I found my room to be slightly dated with very minor issues but was very comfortable none the less.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"refresher trip"
easy, convinent. shuttle service to dinner was great, best breakfast buffet ever...will be going back
4 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
dale
Room was great. The furniture was a little bit outdated and had a bunch of ware and tare. The bed was very comfortable. The pool was crowded with little kids, and it was just very small. I wasn't impressed with the customer service. The individuals were nice but they were a bit cocky. The hotel is in a great location because it is away from the city but just the right amount away. I have stayed at the Waldorf Astoria before and this location is much better in my opinion. I was there just for one night but will considering staying here again.
1 night business trip Jul 4, 2015
"Pleasant Surprise!"
Not expecting much, this hotel was amazing! It has a very warm and cozy feeling, and the service was very professional and courteous. I loved the room, again being very clean and comfortable! The hotel had a great complimentary shuttle service down to the city where there are more restaurants and shops. And we were pleasantly surprised by a complimentary buffet breakfast that was very good. The only thing at the time we were at the hotel, their own restaurant/bar was closed. But I doubt that is the norm. We even had a chance to enjoy the little gym they have. I would definitely stay here again when in Park City!
1 night trip with friends Jun 23, 2015
"Amazing stay!!!"
The hotel was beautiful and the staff was great. Worth the money.
3 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Dustin
"Excellent business/pleasure trip"
The Chateaux Deer Valley met and exceeded all of our expectations.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
Jeanne
"Amazing Stay"
We came for our anniversary and Savor the Summit in Park City. Once again, The Chateaux Deer Valley was overall, absolutely incredible. The room was comfortable. In fact, the bed has to be one of the most comfortable hotel beds I have ever slept on. The towels are extra large and soft. We never had the opportunity to go to the pool but heard it was lovely.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Reed
"Xtra special hotel"
Great hotel, extraordinary service, best location
3 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Sebastian
"Park City for adults"
Our stay at the Chateaux Deer Valley was excellent. We were there just as summer season was about to begin so it was relatively quiet. The free shuttle took us to town and our chosen restaurants. The parking was free as was wifi and breakfast. The staff from the front desk to housekeeping were friendly and accommodating. A minor problem with the room was fixed while we were at breakfast. Some of our family with kids stayed at the Marriott Mountainside - a sharp contrast to our preferred adult experience.
3 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
"Amazing room!!"
Completely surrounded by beauty! Washer dryer in room, free shuttle to and from town, free breakfast buffet, hotel staff that catered to your every need!
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"Almost Perfect"
My only problem was that my room was on the second floor right in front of the pool and everyone could see in, so I had to keep my blinds closed most of the day. To top it off our blinds were broken as well so although it prevented people from seeing in, they didn't keep the sunlight out once the sun rose VERY EARLY!!! Overall all a beautiful hotel and excellent service, would have just been happier with a higher floor, and working blinds.
3 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
Carlos
"Wonderful vacation in luxury!"
Very acomadating staff! Made our stay extremely enjoyable!
3 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"Great Hotel in a Great Area"
Great hotel with great amenities. It was clean and beautiful. We love Deer Valley. So green and amazing!
3 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
Jaron
"Wonderful Overnight!"
We had a wonderful overnight. This hotel is amazing. The staff is outstanding. Would like the commend Debbie and Alex who were at the front desk. Numerous amenities. Breakfast was delicious. Really liked that they provided complimentary shuttle service to downtown Main Street,
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Marilyn
"Beautiful place."
Beautiful place in the ski area, out of season but plenty to see and do. Close to everything. Hotel and staff is awesome.
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
"Spur of the moment get away"
Amazing
1 night trip May 29, 2015
Lauren
"WOW!"
Fantastic
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Comfortable beds"
Just stayed one night, very nice
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
sara
"Beautiful"
Beautiful hotel.Room was a little small but very nice in all other ways.
2 night romance trip May 12, 2015
"Loved it!"
I was there on business. The room was cozy, quiet and comfortable. The beds were exceptional. I was almost sad to go home to my own bed.
4 night business trip May 5, 2015
Karma
Great location! They did not have breakfast buffet during our stay due to construction, but overall enjoyed our experience.
Other trip May 10, 2015
Very interesting setup, and the courtyard is a nice social atmosphere. There is a little too much furniture in the studios, and it makes it hard to wander around at night without hurting one's self!
Other trip May 5, 2015
Alex
"Great staff! Comfortable room and clean."
The staff was very professional and helpful. Our room was clean and comfortable. The only complaint I would have is the wear of the tile in the bathroom.The grout was beginning to deteriorate. Other than that the room was perfect!
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Deer Valley Getaway"
The hotel was in great condition and the room nicer than the pictures suggest. The service was good and there was a courtesy shuttle to and from Main Street. I would highly recommend.
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
Bradley
Hotel staff are all excellent, counter, restaurant, cleaning, and etc. If they had some facility for kids, like playing room, my kids would have enjoyed more.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
sjg
Comfortable hotel, great staff, excellent location mid-mountain (steps away from lifts), great on-site lounge with great food and they provide easy shuttle service into Park City.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Catered Deer Valley Hotel with great location"
Overall, what I expected for the price. Pros-Concierge Cathy was great, Hotel was very nice, Beds were super comfortable, staff catered to your ski experience. Hotel was across the street from mid-mountain ski lift-easy to walk to and deer valley had ski check in right there. Only cons and they were minor were maintenance issues in room-Had problem with thermostat, called maintenance and they fixed it but filter was clogged and had not been changed, shower door fell off but was fixed immediately, 2 adults and 2 teenage children in room but only towels for 2-Minor items that hotel remedied immediately. Overall I would recommend The Chateaux for a great ski experience.
4 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Constatine A.
"Great location...easy on and off the slopes"
Great hotel. Clean rooms with nice accommodations. Breakfast buffet included for adults. Ski-n-see staff were very helpful with rentals and made changes to your rental package hassle free.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"Great luxury hotel. Can walk to the ski lifts!"
We loved it! Great staff- wonderful accommodations, so convenient & close to the slopes! We literally walked from our room to a few of the lifts. The only negative was the family with LOUD kids next door. Every morning @ 6:30am & every evening until about 10pm. Other than that the stay was perfect.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"Best in Class Service"
Some of the best service a hotel has ever provided, first class, trained staff who seemed to actually care!
3 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
"best place to stay"
Very close to lifts. Free ski valet makes it simple. Walking distance bars, restaraunts, and ski shops. Mid mountain location is perfect. Very close to town and free shuttle makes it easy.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Takes the work out of Skiing!"
Super location, super hotel, super service. Only thing below super was the buffet breakfast that sits in the warming trays too long.
5 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
Jill
"Terrible price/value ratio"
I was in Park City for a conference set around a skiing trip. Had been to the Chateaux before, and it was convenient since the meeting point was just across the street. The price was very, very steep for the stay and compared to previous stays I had in the hotel, but I decided it was worth it due to the conveniet location. However, the room I got assigned was part of a separate group of three rooms (in their own independent section). The other two rooms were assigned to a group of families who were travellingn together. It was quite noisy due to the fact they had their doors opened at all times and were moving from one room to the next. My room was also relatively small, again compared to previous stays and the price paid. In addition, the room was extremely warm and dry (notwithstanding the use of a umidifier). I woke up in the middle of the night, partly because of the heat and dryness in the room, and partly because the maid or somebody had pointed the alarm clock radio to start blaring out music at 3am... I opened the window to get some fresh air but sadly the room was abutting a diesel generator, so was not particularly ideal to get fresh air (nor was particularly quiet). All in, this is not a great way of spending 500 USD or so per night.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
"Park City 15' Ski Trip"
First time to stay here. Amazing Service. Fully expected to pay outrageous parking fees and it was free heated indoor parking. Shuttle service to town was great. Breakfast was great. Staff was some of the best I have seen yet. No complaints.
3 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
"Nice accommodations - great service!"
We had stayed there on a business trip about 12 years ago. The hotel has been kept up nicely and the service was outstanding. The convenience to the Deer Valley ski slopes is terrific!
4 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015