All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4381 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV, 89103, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great Place off the Strip"
Beautiful suite with a great view.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
Lansford
"goodluck if you choose to stay"
I was really excited, the puctures of the rooms were so beautiful. However the room we got had multiple hairs on the couches and bed; not to mention the kitchen was not as stocked as it said on the website. We had no utensils, no plates and no pots and pans, rendering the kitchen at least 50% useless. Staff was friendly and accomdating enough but i was not offered a new room upon reporting that my original was dirty and that is something that speaks volumes to me. Maybe it was a bad room but i wont be giving them a second chance to find out.
2 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
"Nice but smelly"
It was pretty nice, great view of the strip and friendly staff. Only complaint was something was wrong with shower drain and made room smell like farts the whole stay.
4 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Patrick
"Pretty cool, but watch for hidden costs"
Nice People, Lots of hidden costs. Room service shockingly and deceptively expensive. 75 bucks for a couple bowls of soup and some fruit.
5 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
"our best hotel so far in Vegas."
We went for a family getaway and this happened to be the best family vacation we had. We were able to feel like we were in our home. Cook talk and laugh. In fact we ended up not visiting many places we intended to go because the hotel is just so homely. I will definitely stay here again and again. Our kids love the space. There are 2 TVs in the rooms and they can watch their stuffs while I watch my news. The staffs were pleasant and very helpful. The rooms are equipped with all up to date amenities iincluding cooking utensils. The bathrooms are gorgeous with relaxing Jacuzzi bath large enough to take my young family every night. I love this so much.
2 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
Ayodele
"nice place"
Everything was wonderful. I will come again
1 night trip Apr 21, 2015
xiang
"Modern Condo"
I love Palms Place modern decorations. Friendly staff. Our room was clean. The only downside was the toilet flush was a bit slow and I had a hard time adjusting the hot/cold for the shower.
3 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
ALICIA
"Great rooms not great hotel"
The first room was filthy- the second one not great finally the 3rd one was lovely but that took 2.5 hours to work out- I was there for a primer that started at 7 I got to the hotel before 4 and did not get to a room until 6. My hair appointment that I made weeks before did not show- was not great at all- no one offered anything for my discomfort I had to tell the guy at the desk u guys should do something. Finally they did. The rooms are sexy and great- but the service was not hotel service.
2 night trip with friends Apr 15, 2015
Brigitte
"A+++"
Awesome!! Everything was on point
2 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"my experience"
I love my stayed there .it was a downfall when we was on the 15th floor the hall way smelling bad because there was food that stayed outside for 2days because people order room service and no one came to pick it up no housekeeping they keep it outside since Saturday morning and i checked out Sunday morning and it was still outside
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"The Palms Place Was Cool Until the "Shade" Arrived"
It was a lovely hotel and amazing hotel room. Clean with beautiful views. So for the most part I enjoyed my stay here. It was up until the last day that things went left. I waited over an hour just for towels to be delivered to my room, and even had to extend my checkout time so I wouldn't be charged for staying later, all because they took over an hour. I ended up walking and finding a housekeeping employee to get towels from and called down to the front desk. Let the assistant manager know that I was dissatisfied with that kind of service since I called not once, but twice for towels. I let her know that I invested a lot of money for the vacay and spent over $1k and she replied "I highly doubt you spent a thousand dollars." Totally unacceptable. She wouldn't give me the info for the general manager either so I won't be staying here again for that very reason. Beautiful establishment but the service taints that.
2 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
Angelo
"Could have been better"
Pros..large room with kitchenette. Whirlpool tub was relaxing. Staff was friendly/polite. We all enjoyed the fitness room which was well equipped. The pool was nice but closes at 5! We met many guests who were also trying to get into the pool that first evening only to realize it was closed. Very inconvenient and strange. Cons...when we arrived we noticed the lights in the shower and tub area were out. During our 3 night stay this was never fixed although we called it in the first night! The room was dirty. I had to clean hair and debris out of the tub before using it. The shower had hair and plastic from previous guests. I was definitely put off. There was makeup of some thing splattered on the headboard and mirror. I called that in but it was never cleaned. The carpet was dirty.
3 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Sherrie
"almost perfect"
Room not clean but otherwise amazing
1 night romance trip Apr 8, 2015
christina
"Home away from Home"
We are locals and about once a month we do a " staycation" to try different places. The palms place hotel was great the room was big and cozy at the same time. Wonderful full kitchen and a fabulous view. I would gladly stay again and the price was super!!
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Tonjua
"Great deal"
Nice hotel with great rates and non-smoking. A little far from the strip, but that's fine with me.
2 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"balconies locked... what a joke"
you look at the pictures of this hotel / resort and expect there to be a balcony considering all the pictures of the front of the hotel have these large extravagant balcony if you get there and find out that the balconies are locked for security reasons I don't go to Vegas to go and see the biggest lights from six feet away from the door I would recommend to stay at a different hotel if you enjoy having balconies and being able to see the lights from your room. you ask the hotel why are the doors locked and it was due to some incident that happened four to five years ago. why are all guest forced to be punished by the consequence of another person's personal actions
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"The Parking Valets were great but..."
3 stays in 2015 and last one was in a 1 bedroom suite. Rooms showing age, definitely need refreshing.
3 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
"Very nice room!"
Beautiful room and great view! Very modern and comfortable. There were two things we weren't too impressed: first is the toilet. It didn't flush well and we had to call the maintenance. They came to unclog it but still didn't work properly. Secondly, we couldn't turn off one of the lamp, so we asked the front desk. We followed the instruction but still couldn't turn it off, so the front desk lady said she would send someone. Later we found out she NEVER put our request in the system. Finally we got someone to fix the light at 10pm.
2 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
"Very good buffet breakfast !"
Good !We have paid $30.00/night extra upgrade for Strip view suite, and it is really worth it !
4 night romance trip Mar 24, 2015
DAVID
"Our 3 Year Anniversary/27th Birthday"
This hotel was not what I invisioned I just thought it was going to be something simple nothing extravagant welllllllll I was totally wrong. We checked in and the lovely lady asked us if we wanted to upgrade to a better view shoot for 30 bucks why not so we did. We ended up on the 51st floor in a GORGEOUS studio suite with an amazing view of the strip fully stalked bar,a huge jacuzzi tub(of course I took a bubble bath) a rain fall water spout for the shower,the bed was so comfy and the pillows were awesome. The hotel was super clean...access to the other palms hotels restaurants and taxi was simple just have to walk through the skytube which was cool. I would most def recommend people to stay here. It's a fun sexy stay!
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Nadine
"The palms"
Good place to get away and have some fun
1 night trip Mar 16, 2015
Dylan
"New favorite Las Vegas vacation spot."
The stay was perfect except for there being no sound from the TV in the living room and the DVD player not working. Those issues were minor and just hope they get it fixed for the next occupants. The service was great,everyone was friendly and the location was perfect. This is my new go to hotel when I come to Las Vegas.
3 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015
adrian
"Superb"
Very nice rooms
2 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
dartanian
"vegas trip"
Room service was horrible. Valet took forever. Had to walk 1/2 mile from hotel to find coffee, nothing on property. This is hotel is set up for families that bring their own food and drinks. Kitchen and refrigerator are included and don't plan on eating in a hotel restaurant. No casino on property, Casino is a 1/2 mile walk, it is connected but you have to walk forever to find a restaurant and/or casino. Not as advertised
3 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
"EXCELLENT! !"
We had a great time at the hotel. The people were very friendly. The rooms were nice and very clean. We are already planning another weekend at this location.
2 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015
"Best ever"
On our honeymoon. Best stay ever. Everyone was extremely nice and helpful.
2 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015
Glen
"Great except for dirty gloors"
the floors were filthy
2 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
"Good place to stay"
Only thing to complain about is the pump for hot water went out for a couple hrs so my wife and I weren't able to soak in the tub like we would have liked to
2 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
"excellent stay"
Excellent rooms. nice hotel. casino is comfortably away and not on premises (5 minutes walk within the facility
6 night trip Mar 17, 2015
"exelent"
We had a great time very nice hotel, will stay again there
2 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
Isidor
"Palms place very nice"
The shower handle broke off in our hands, the front toilet had issues & the front room lamp didn't work, but other than that it was very nice.
1 night romance trip Mar 18, 2015
"PURE PLEASURE"
The bed was the most comfortable bed ever, the room has everything you could want and the staff, while a few more people would help, is wonderful. While there I had a chance to book a deep tissue massage at their spa and it was fabulous. The hotel is a few blocks from the Strip, but they do have a shuttle. I like the fact that you do not need to go through the Casino to get to your room at Palms Place, but it is only a short walk away. I did not go to any of the on site eateries, but there is an Einstein Bagels just west of the hotel that is perfect for breakfast.
3 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
M ALISON
"Perfect Business Stay"
great stay, quite off the strip
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
jacob
Excellent quality and price!
3 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
Javier
"Great stay at the Palms Place."
Great price on a very cool and spacious modern room! It was nice that you did not have to walk two miles to the elevator, the property has a modern and upscale feel. We had a studio suite, which was very nice, quite large and comfortable. The only thing we weren't happy with was that the patio was locked and we were not able to sit out to partake of the excellent view, (but I totally understand why these need to be locked).
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
Lawrence
"Vegas Trip"
The hotel was nice and room very comfortable. Since we were entertaining guess, the extra space with the kitchen and sitting area was very nice. I have only one complaint about my stay, the rooms would not get cleaned unless you called and requested it. We would leave for the majority of the day and upon return we would find the room in the SME shape as we left it.
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
"Palms was okay..."
The hotel was very modern and furnished nicely, but the room wasn't as clean as I hoped it would've been. The floors, tables, counters and nightstand was dusty. The silky pillows had stains, so I made sure that we didn't sleep on it. There was also strange oily stains high up on the wall. It was also kind of inconvenient that we were staying at the West Tower, and had to keep traveling back and forth to where the restaurants were.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Rea Melanie
"spa uses chlorine, otherwise 5 stars"
everything was fantastic, just super disappointed that spa uses chlorine. never been to a spa that used chlorine.
2 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
peter
"Better than expected stay"
Our room is excellent. Sound proof in bathroom can be improved.
2 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
"Palms Place in Las Vegas, Nevada"
The room was modern and very nice.
2 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
The room was way better than expected.
1 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
Greg
"Deal of a lifetime."
Great deal for this sweet and modern hotel, not on the strip which I actually prefer. Has a kitchen which came in handy. I would stay here again for sure.
1 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
Erick
"Clean rooms"
I always stay at the Palms Place .The staff was very attentive the room was very clean and nice . I always stay there on my getaways very happy.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2015
Yosha
"One night"
The room had a nice design, however it was in a little disrepair. We were upgraded to a suite with a fabulous view of the city for no charge. We enjoyed the beautiful pool, and had a nice romantic evening. The bathroom design is great and we enjoyed the Jacuzzi tub. It is a long walk from the main lobby, but you can check into the towers as well. Overall a great room for the price.
1 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
Edward
"Excellent stay"
Clean modern looking comfortable room
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
ANIL
"birthday trip"
Quiet by Vegas standards, which was perfect. Very clean and friendly staff. Loved this place, we will be back.
2 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
"Palms Place review"
I love everything about this hotel. Except it would be nice to enjoy the balcony.
2 night trip with friends Mar 4, 2015
Edgar
"Great vacation"
A wonderful place to stay on our vacation! very nice staff, all around relaxing place to be.
4 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015
Rachael
"Perfect"
One of my the best experiences in Las Vegas
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Enrique
"WolfPack SpringBreak 2015"
When it comes to the Palms Place Resort, i always get treated like a VIP.
4 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015