All hotels in Galloway, New Jersey, United States of America
346 E. White Horse Pike, Galloway, NJ, 08205, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"A Gem in Atlantic City"
This hotel hit a homerun!!!!!!!! it was a very pleasant place to stay the staff were great the room was very big and comfortable and little to be known it is a hidden gem in the Atlantic city area only negative is that it is not located near anything at all you need to drive to go anywhere otherwise it was great and I would stay there again instead of the casino resorts on the boardwalk or in the inlet
4 night trip Aug 11, 2014
Danny mcCarthy
"By Far The Best Hotel On The White Horse Pike"
I had the occasion to stay at The Crystal Inn and Suites this week. I was more than surprised of how immaculately clean the grounds were when we first arrived! Upon check in tjr hotel owners were extremely pleasant and helpful . We were given ye keys to our room and we were stunned by the cleanliness!! The rooms are completely redone !! There is no odd smells ..no mold !!! The beds are comfortable and the towels and linens smelled and looked fresh ! I highly recommended this hotel to anyone for any type of visit . You will not find a better one anywhere in this area!
2 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Close to atlantic city"
It was great. Would stay again.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Close to Atlantic City"
Very impressed. The people running it are nice and the location was good and very affordable. I'll stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Dave J
"Extremely clean; very nice owner"
Shockingly surprised at what a great value this was. Owner was incredibly nice, friendly, helpful. Room was excellent. Very clean, very comfortable. Astonished at the value for the very low price I paid. Definitely will be back again.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2014
"Great value."
Good location and friendly staff.
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2014
"clean and comfortable"
I enjoyed it!! me and my boyfriend was comfortable and the staff was friendly..would stay again.
2 night family trip Sep 3, 2014
"Fair rates for what you get."
My husband and I were traveling with our children and tiny dogs. First of all, if you are bringing pets, call them before booking. They were super annoyed that we had pets with us and they didn't know ahead of time. I guess they only put pets in certain rooms which is probably why our rooms smelled like smoke even though it was a non smoking room. After the gentleman at the front desk found a "pet" room, he became very pleasant. FYI: they will charge you $30 per pet, even if your dogs only weigh 5 pounds together. There was a nice "potty" area for our little dogs. The rooms were clean, however the bathroom smelled of slightly mildew. I could not find the source as the room looked spotless. There is no coffee pot but there is a fridge and a microwave. There is coffee in the lobby and they didn't seem to mind that I strolled in to get a cup before I washed my face and brushed my hair. This is an inexpensive motel, I did not expect a 5 star experience. Our overall experience was positive and we will stay here again. P.S. Bring your own toiletries.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Nikolea
"Great value near Atlantic City -"
Clean and comfortable.. great price near Atlantic city.
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2014
"A PLACE TO SLEEP ?"
Crystal Inn & Suites at Absecon I was greeted well at the office. checked in quickly. went to my room it was clean. While watching TV trying to sleep a party erupted next door. A very loud party, i got up went outside walked around for a few. when i came back next door was not as LOUD, party goers eventually went elsewhere. I fell asleep soon after. Woke up next morning checked out.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Worst hotel ever"
The room wasn't as clean as other reviews described. Dirty. Beds were so hard, might as well be sleeping on the floor. Felt itchy from sitting on bed. Checked in and back out right away. Ask for a refund but front desk guy was very rude. Never again.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
"Friendly Innkeepers"
I was very satisfied with this motel and consider the price very reasonable. All the counter help I had contact with were very friendly and helpful.. I think this family running the property really are dedicated to keeping it up and wanting to be one of top properties in the area .. I stayed in 2 different rooms different times and both were fine for me. Very clean and supplied with needed amenities also had a good size TV with plenty of channels a fridge and microwave... This is not a seedy old run down place, rather recent remodel it appeared and was done correct
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
Heavy Duty
"Good location for Atlantic City Golf."
The room was clean. The bed was comfortable. We were there for a week of golf in the Atlantic City region. Most of the courses were within a 25 minute drive and we took in the casino buffet at the Borgata. The hotel had a waffle maker for breakfast which is a feature we always count as a plus.
5 night trip Aug 18, 2014
jim
The room was clean, but when I pit the air conditioner on it smelled like urine
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Ruth
"Horrible service"
They dont give anything extra pillows, towels, etc. i was also charged for a night that i wasnt even there and they would not give me a refund.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Cheap and better"
we stayed a night as a break to our journey. I bought this from Expedia as a cheapest immediate option. staff are OK, room is OK, free breakfast was Ok. Room has little fridge and microwave - this is good. beds are not good, comforters are dirty. No drinking water facility. TV was there (only one channel is coming) it doesn't matter for me.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"awesome"
very nice motel clean friendly staffyou can tell the owner and the maintenance man really care about the condition of their Motel would definitely go back
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Simple hotel for budget travelers"
The hotel is close to a few restaurants and about 20 minutes’ drive from Atlantic City Casinos. Basic amenities are available; the hotel employees are kind and helping. You wouldn't be disappointed if you are looking for a couple of days stay with your family.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Jay
"Was bad experions"
I have never used to be like this hotel shd be motel or whatever sorry
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
Omar
The toilet paper holder was locked and staff did not have the key. Thus the toilet paper was sitting on the toilet. We stated 2 nights and our room was not made on the second day. When I inquired why this wasn't done, they told me they don't do it everyday. I was very surprised since the price for the room was quite inflated and I told them just that. They then made my bed and cleaned my bathroom at 6 PM at night.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Newly renovated"
Newly renovated with a few rough edges. Our midweek stay was a bargain and the only odor in our room was the smell of new paint and furniture. The room was lacking a light bulb and bedspread. I heard the innkeeper explain to a guest that the reason the toilet paper dispensers were not loaded was because the new owners couldn't find the special keys. Nevertheless, there were two rolls available on the counter. The large desk, office chair, microwave and fridge, and overhead lighting were nice touches.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"OK Hotel, Horrible WiFi"
Crystal Inn is your average concrete rectangle Motel room on the White Horse Pike strip. However I would rate this as one of the newer and cleaner motels on the strip for a very affordable price. King bed is just 2 twins pushed together and the towels are not of great quality. The bedding was good enough. The WiFi is what keeps me from rating the Crystal Inn higher. I spent 4 hours trying to stream in an hour long show until I finally gave up. If you're a Netflix/HBOgo person like me this is not the motel for you.
3 night trip Aug 11, 2014
Ryan
Room was clean; good place to rest your head for the night
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Needs Fabric Softener"
The people were welcoming and the hotel was very clean. A real bargain for the price.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
K & L
Clean room and could not beat the price. Beds were comfortable and it was not bad for one night or two. We will stay here again and recommend to friends. Owners were very nice! Keep up the clean rooms!
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
A T
"whats with negative reviews?"
I am now afraid to read reviews.I had a beautiful room everything was brand new The owners were wonderful they treated me better than my family ever have. Their 4 year old son is a delight to everyone He greets the guests.Everyone loves him. The waffle breakfast was deliciousl.I went to the dollar store up the street bought blueberries and sausage and added it to my breakfast. The nj transit 554 is a block away.Many restaurants and stores right at the intersection Harmon .I really would have stayed a week if I had the time.
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
constance
"need towels"
it was ok ,nothing over the top ,but clean enough, a place to come in and sleep
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
"Pleasantly surprised!!"
When I booked this motel for the price I got it at, I assumed that I was going to get the bottom of the barrel, but it was completely the opposite!! The room was very clean, the sheets smelled clean, and the room looked like it had recently been remodeled. The people at the front desk were very helpful. The continental breakfast was coffee, juice, some dry cereal, and some bread (toast). We decieded to get breakfast at the nearby McDonalds. Overall, I would stay at this motel again.
2 night romance trip Jul 22, 2014
Bill E.
"Amazing Motel"
My wife and I really enjoyed out stay. The management was awesome and the rooms were awesomely clean. Beds and pillows were very comfortable . The location was in a good spot and easy to get around to where we needed to go. Thanks Management !!!!!
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Very Nice facilities and friendly staff. The rooms were very clean and comfortable.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Decent for the price"
Room was decent and clean. Hotel was friendly. Met our needs for being near the beach and not spending a lot for a one night stay.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"Good Cheap Overnight"
The staff was nice. The rooms have been recently updated so that was nice. The walls however were very thin so if you want peace and quiet this may not be for you as it is close to night life in Atlantic City and lets just say we could "hear"how excited"the people next door were. But overall not bad for a one night stop.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Fairly Good"
Comfortable, would have preferred a better breakfast selection.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
dan78ser
"clean room, friendly staff"
The room was clean and the hotel is family operated. The staff was very friendly. Our room had a bathroom door that did not close all the way and the mattresses are really extra firm. Breakfast only consisted of muffins and bread and a waffle maker. Some cereal would be nice for kids. Overall, i would stay there again only if in a pinch.
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
Lana
"Staff was fantastic"
The staff was fantastic they went far beyond any hotel we stayed at to accommodate all our needs. I recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to atlantic city.
5 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Warren
"A Comfort Stay"
I would recommend this hotel for the following reasons. The room was clean and comfortable. The rate was fair. The room had most of the amenities, but the hotel staff was kind enough to provide other reasonable necessities.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
Dennis
"Could have been a lot better, or a little worse."
I picked this hotel based on some reviews I read that it was comfortable and in the process of being updated. Also because the price fitted what my husband and I can afford right now .When we arrived at the hotel we were greeted by a very friendly woman who I would rate 5 stars. Unfortunately the hotel does not reflect her personality. When we got into our room we realized it was a smoking room even though we had requested a non smoking room- though this may correlate with the fact we were traveling with a pet and the front desk woman told only certain rooms were available with pets. The room we received was tidy but not clean. The bedside lamps were dusty and had a greasy film on them. The same went for the room telephone. Bed sheets appeared clean but definitely in need of replacement as they were very thin and worn. The blanket had cirgarette burns in it and was the most threadbare blanket I had ever seen. The floor appeared to have been vacuumed as I did not notice any crumbs but the carpet is very old. Bathroom had been cleaned - Be aware this hotel is very skimpy on tolietries. Walls are very thin so you can hear what's going on in the room above and next to you. Microwave also had that greasy feel to it. Fridge worked well and was clean. I did not get to try the hotels breakfast or ice machine. Hotel claims to be pet friendly and does have a decent area to walk your pet in back of the building. Convenient location to both Atlantic City and Ocean City. All in all this place is not what it seems on the hotel website and only the price is worth coming for. I am not planning on returning there unless I hear it has invested in some more updates and a better cleaning service. My apologies to the very sweet nighttime front desk lady.
2 night romance trip Jul 2, 2014
Marie
I hated the service the person behind the counter was extremely rude I never got to stay in my room spent 85 dollars for nothing and was denied my refund Never again!
1 night business trip Jul 3, 2014
Marcho benjamin
"Pleasantly surprised"
We got the room for $28 wasn't expecting anything good but was pleasantly surprised when we noticed how clean everything was and remodeled. They had new carpets brand-new bathrooms and it looked like a fresh coat of paint. Only downfall it was very hot and they had no pool. Overall though I would stay there again!!
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
"Too expensive for a dive hotel."
Booked a non smoking room and it was apparently smoked in. Doritos on our comforter. Cigarette burns on comforter. Spent too much money on something that wasn't worth a fraction of what we spent (about 230 bucks). Staff did immediately come and change the bedding. However, she only wanted to change the comforter. I did tell her I wanted the entire bedding changed which she did do. If you have to stay here, make it your last resort.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Comfortable"
We would come again.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Maria M
"improvement since under new management"
I've been to a lot of hotels in my day, and i must say Crystal Inn & Suites has made a tremendous improvement since under new management.Very welcoming front desk, as you can tell its family owned.The staff are very friendly and the cleanliness is up to par.Also prices are very fair.i've never had an issue yet!
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
paris
"Overnight stay for gamble"
Was an overnight stay after late night gamble at AC. Room was clean, towels were sufficient, no smell check in was easy. Cons: rate could have been better I paid $45 could hav checked for some coupons online. Breakfast options can be better
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
BalaG
"King Suite"
This hotel is ok, aside from the fact that the air conditioner started smoking and the thin walls it wasn't that bad for a the price.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2014
CG
"Hotel is very dirty."
Beds were extremely uncomfortable and the sheets had cigarette burns.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Gina
"Used condom in the trash"
Dirty. Bed hard. Got rash after lying in the bed. Used condom in the trash from prior occupants. Continental breakfast was toast or waffle with Sunny Delight. No other options.
3 night trip May 15, 2014
The hotel was very nice for such a low price. It was ~15 minutes from Atlantic City, which is why we chose it. My non-smoking room smelled slightly of smoke, but otherwise was completely clean. The owners are friendly and honest, as well - I left my cell phone in my room after I checked out, and when I came back for it half an hour later they had it waiting in the office for me.
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2014
"Nice Stay"
It was a good hotel for the amount time I was out there for (1 day)
Other trip May 12, 2014
Rell
"Great value"
Everyone at crystal inn was very friendly and nice. Very cozy place away from all the craziness of the city. Clean and very inexpensive.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Kae
"Very clean and convenient to brigantine"
the room was ready ahead of time which was a big plus for me. the location suited my needs. great Jacuzzi tub, clean room nice and big for the price.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014