All hotels in Galloway, New Jersey, United States of America
346 E. White Horse Pike, Galloway, NJ, 08205, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Clean
    Rather comfortable
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
    Bad amenities
    Bad internet service
"Bargain"
Great stay. Affordable, clean and safe.
2 night business trip Jul 7, 2015
sabine
"Decent Hotel for what was available"
Crystal Inn and Suites was okay for a weekend stay. I like that they were animal friendly and the staff was very nice. The room wasn't as clean and ready as I expected. I asked of a non-smoking room when I reserved but somehow they ran out by the time we arrived. There was exactly 2 of each wash cloths, Towels, face towels, and very flat pillows which I'm not complaining about but they could have used the storage space about the hangers to put extras. There was also someone elses clothes left in one of the drawers and the room was obviously not dusted or wiped down, my allergies kicked up everytime we came back to the room.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
Nikki
"ok"
Recent storm, had power outage for 5 days
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
MARK
"If you're desperate"
This staff was a bit weird and rude with us. The bed very uncomfortable and the door didn't lock much.
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Decent Motel"
For what it is, a motel, it was decent for the price. The rooms were clean and quiet, check-in was easy, and the front desk staff was very friendly.
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
Nina
"Don't do it"
Filthy
1 night trip Jun 16, 2015
"Nice cheap little hotel"
Me and my fiancé stayed here while visiting the shore its location was good and it was easy to get all around to the beach towns. The couple at the front counter were nice and friendly. The room was ok nothing outstanding it was clean though. The beds however were not soft they were very hard. Over all it was a nice hotel. The cost wasn't high either. I'd probably stay there again.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
CJ
"Good place. Right price."
Clean. Hot water. Flat screen. Quiet. Plenty of parking.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
Travel
"Cheap stay on a saturday night"
Decent motel for the money on a Saturday night compare to what the other motels in the area was charging. No frills, no pool and no resort fees.
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
DAVID
"Get away"
It was ok ,the staff was very nice, when we asked for something they bought it, the location was good there was Restaurant's close and the outlet and broad walk wasn't that far away
3 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Basic for an overnight stay."
The complimentary breakfast was very cheap - the orange juice was really Tang. There was hardly any food available for the breakfast. The rooms are dated, but clean. This place is good for an overnighter, the price I thought was high for the service.
1 night trip May 24, 2015
Sheila
"Stay agian."
It's was nice for the money.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Nhong
"perfect getaway for wife and me"
It is a great place stay..close enough to Atlantic City without staying in town
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
paul
"Sahara sands Ecea"
It was ok for the price. I would stay again
1 night business trip May 16, 2015
Carmen
"Horrible Service!!"
The owner/Operator is a very nice and friendly Gentleman. On the other hand, his wife who assists with running the establishment is completely the opposite! I made a reservation to stay for 7 nights. During that time my room was cleaned once and it didn't matter how many times I asked to have it cleaned, my voice went unheard! On my fifth night a big bug was crawling on my bed. This is when I decided to pack up and leave although I prepaid for 7 nights. I'm a moderate person and I expect bad things to happen, but this was so outrageous! NO MORE CRYSTAL INN!!
7 night trip May 6, 2015
Ahmed
"Weekend getaway"
Great location really close to shops and Atlantic city. The room was clean and nice had good programming and brochures of local places to dine which was great! The walls were paper thin so we could hear our neighbors arguing and the exhaust fan was dusty in the bathroom. The staff was very friendly and helpful especially when I misplaced the room key. The continental breakfast was lacking but there was a Denny's really close that was great. Overall good place for the money wouldn't mind staying there again
2 night family trip May 9, 2015
"Great place to stay for the cheap price"
I have two problem. The room we had was a non smoking room. When entering it smoke smell everywhere. The carpet look very clean but it need to be deep deep clean to get the smoke smell out the rooms. After opening the window to air out. It was good. Second issue come back to my room at 3am my key did not work. It was deactivated. Btw my room was paid. Walk outside to get to the office. Then he activate my card. I didn't like that. Without them two issue the hotel will be a great stay for the price
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Keith
"One night stand"
Good rate and clean for the one night I stayed.
1 night business trip Apr 6, 2015
"Reasonable cost for a satisfactory stay."
The reasonable cost of my stay as a single senior extended my stay for another 5 days.
Other trip May 9, 2015
"If not for those walls ..."
A clean, spacious and comfortable room with excellent lighting. Lots of space around the sink, with ample more countertop space in the room. Good shower and dining table. But those walls, so thin we could basically hear what the people next door were saying. Luckily they went to sleep early and we had a good night's sleep as a result. The breakfast is nothing to talk about; they should not advertise a coffee and one muffin as continental breakfast.
Other trip May 8, 2015
Wim
"Fight night getaway!"
very surprised how inexpensive, neat, clean & updated furniture this hotel had I definitely would stay here again & tell friends about it also.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Shonda
"Actually better than I expected"
The place was clean and quiet. The MAJOR issue is that the bed mattress is made out of cement. Since one goes to a hotel to sleep, that's a pretty big problem. They need to get mattress toppers or something.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"Id stay again"
Little weekend family getaway. Hotel close to Atlantic city and a lot of restaurants, shopping, and attractions. Front desk employee was nice. Rooms could use a deep clean, but was acceptable for the price. Bed was a little hard. Fridge and microwave in room.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
magyn
"Crystal inn and suites"
The staff was really very nice! As far as the rooms, they were so outdated, the bed was so uncomfortable, and the shower head was so messed up squirting everywhere. The room also had horrible lighting. It just wasn't a comfortable place at all. I would NOT recommend this place to anyone.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Jen
"Just fine."
Very nice clean room for the price.
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"No need to stay in a chain hotel in this area."
Crystal Inn was a very pleasant surprise that exceeded our expectations. Everything was perfect. Rate was very reasonable for three adults spending a weekend in the Atlantic City area. Staff was very helpful in all respects. For your next stay in the Atlantic City area book this hotel. You won't be disappointed.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Arthur
"Would definitely stay again!"
I really did not know what to expect, but was pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness of the room, the bathroom was very clean as were the carpets and linens. Sammy the owner was so friendly and kind . The rest of the staff were very helpful and pleasant.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
angel
"Ok but not the best"
The Crystal Inn was an ok experience just that I had booked a non smoking room and the room next to my room smelt like they were smoking and when I got back home my clothes smelled like smoke from the neighboring room. Also the breakfast options were disappointing just had toast and coffee for breakfast and the walls were thin.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
PF
"For the price we paid it was worth it."
Bed could have been more comfortable and some linens could have been better. Overall the room was clean it was fair for the price. Manager in the check in office was great though very friendly bad answered every question with a smile.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Mr.W
"Awesome stay at the Crystal"
I partially dislocated and the staff was awesome
1 night trip Mar 1, 2015
Jamil
"Concert in Atlantic City"
Staff was very friendly. Nice place for a quick stay. Very clean!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"great deal"
Couldn't ask for a better deal when comparing the price to the room. Would do stay here again.
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Taurean
"ok experince"
For the price this was a good place. It was a non-Smoking room but you could smell smoke especially in the bathroom and the one blanket was dirty.Also there was pretty much no breakfast. Other then that this place was pretty good.
1 night romance trip Jan 27, 2015
"Bad experience"
The walls are paper thin and both sides were very loud and kept us up past midnight The bedspread had burn holes in it and we were in non smoking room. Very few towels and they were stained as were the sheets. If it weren't for the smell of bleach I wouldn't have thought they were clean. I will never stay there again
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
susan
"The rooms were clean and the staff was nice."
If you aren't looking for fancy and to save money - this is the place to stay. It was clean and nice. Walls are very thin and you can hear everything going on in the next room. That is my only complaint.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Sherry
"Nice for the Price"
The hotel service was excellent. Bad news was the beds extremely hard and the room heating unit was abnormally noisy. We were told it was because of the abnormally cold temps the unit was working extra hard.
3 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Things that made it uncomfortable.."
The door didn't unlock. They had to open the door for us. The refrigerator was broken and the towels were yellow. There were also cigarette burns all over the blankets..but besides that it was ok I guess. I definitely been in nicer in that area.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"nice stay"
Nice and clean , friendly
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Very friendly at the front desk at check in, room was very clean wasn't afraid to touch the furniture or bed. Still wiped it down and didn't get a think very played for the price this was my second hotel in less than an hr, had to leave the one we booked b4 cuz when I open the door I thought I would catch something cuz of how nasty it was. So I booked this and was surprising extremely pleased. Thanks to the front desk staff for the accommodations
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
tanisha
"Good, still some work to be done"
The staff was pleasant and welcoming even at our very late hour for check in. The breakfast starts late which wasn't so good for an early rising family like ours. The linens and bedding were very clean but worn and outdated. No screens in the windows did not bode well for fall when it's sometimes warm enough to open the windows but too cool for AC. The hotel is in the midst of a turn around and on a good path let's hope they keep it up!
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Worth a try!"
Great stay for the price. Room cleanliness, def. non smoking quality, courteous staff, convenient and safe location.
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2014
Gina marie
ROOM WAS NOT CLEANED PROPERLY BUGS AN FOOD WHERE FOUND BEHIND NIGHT STAND THEY TOLD US THEY WOULD MOVE US TOO ANOTHER ROOM BUT I JUST LEFT I WOULD LIKE A REFUND FOR MY SECOND DAY / NIGHT FOR I DID NOT STAY
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
ART
"Serviceable and cheap"
I've stayed here twice. The walls are thin (you can hear everything), the beds aren't very comfortable, and the bedding is worn and old-looking. But the bathrooms are clean and there's a fridge and a microwave, plus there's cable TV. It could be better but it could be way worse. The price was right for a place to crash after a long day on the road.
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
"Great for the price"
We stayed in about eight different motels on route 30 and Crystal Inn and Suites Absecon is the BEST so far. Clean, friendly, helpful and not too far from Atlantic City. Would stay again.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Gregory M.
"Perfect for the Night"
Very welcoming office staff, rooms were clean and appeared recently redone. We would definitely stay there again when/if we are back in the area!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Great for the price"
Was a nice place. Very clean. I inspected the beds very closely and they were in good shape. No creepy crawlies or suspicious stains. Cigarette burns on the comforter were a little disturbing but it was a cute place overall and a steal for the price
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"room was ok"
Room was clean, staff was very nice but the bed was too firm and I couldn't sleep because it made my back hurt, and the heater/AC didn't work properly.....we ended up leaving to go home at 1:30am because of the bed and the inability to make the temperature comfortable.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"would go back"
check in was quick and room was very clean and neat the hotel was booked but it was very quiet if you are looking for luxury this is not it but was pleasant. only complaint i have would be the towels they could invest in some new ones or i would suggest you bring your own.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Wifey
"close to AC but that's all"
Jacuzzi room but tub wasn't working. TV remote worked only if I stood directly in front of TV. Bed was very hard and room smelled musty
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"not to shabby"
Heavens to Murgatroyd! Did "the maid" miss some spilled coffee on the side of the dresser? If you're staying in any hotel on the pike, don't expect too much and usually you will be extremely satisfied. It was clean (enough). The bed was hard, but I wasn't doing much sleeping. The owners were extremely nice and offered me a late check-out. I brought my own pillow and down comforter. (yes, I am learning!) Would I vacation here? No! Not in any of those hotels outside of AC. But for a night or two, for less than $100, of course I'll stay. This one's a keeper.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014