All hotels in Canmore, Alberta, Canada
190 Kananaskis Way, Canmore, AB, T1W3K5, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Fantastic"
All amenities needed were provided, and more. Free movie and ipad rentals, popcorn. Friendly professional service. Very clean!
Response by Falcon Crest Lodge
We are so pleased to know that you were able to enjoy some of the many amenities we love to provide our guests. We thank you for the prefect rating and hope you will consider us again in the future.
3 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
Excellent hotel and service. It will be better if have a swimming pool.
Response by Falcon Crest Lodge
Thank you for your feedback. This was not originally built as a hotel, thus why we do not have a pool. There is a a local recreation center a mere 8-minutes walk from here that has both a pool, and a climbing gym that is a wonderful alternative, but we do have the two outdoor hot tubs. Thank you for the prefect rating, and we do hope to see you again in the future.
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Dahshi
Excellent staff. Ready to serve. Just tad pricy given limited ameneties and location
Response by Falcon Crest Lodge
Thank you for your feedback. We do have a variety of room types and rates that differ based on that and time of year you visit us, We so hope to see you again and appreciate the high rating.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"so, so stay"
Nice place with a great layout for two couples or a family. The location was fine and the staff were friendly. The unit was not clean, tile floors were dirty, hair in the bathroom tub and the furniture was worn and dirty. The king bed had a mattress cover that did not fit and bunched up and the sheets were so small they could not be tucked under the mattress. This made sleeping difficult.
Response by Falcon Crest Lodge
I certainly do hope you spoke with one of our Guest Service Agents about your Housekeeping concerns, as that certainly is not to our standards. We apologize for this and hope you do think of us again in the future.
3 night trip with friends Jul 21, 2015
D.D.
"Not a pleasant experience"
Soiled hand Towels were not replaced even when following the instructions they had on printed cards. Internet speed was slow or non-existent. 3 of the 4 coils in the cooking range were non-functional.
Response by Falcon Crest Lodge
We are sorry to hear your stay with us was not as prefect as we like it to be. Our 24/7 Guest Service agents are always available to ensure any challenges are rectified immediately, should you stay with us again.
6 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"Great stay but a little suprised..."
I would've give them a 5 star rating but they had workers cleaning the windows while our family member were still in the bedrooms. Imagine you are changing and a man just climbed over from the balcony next door. I called the front desk right the way but no answer(sad). I then complained when I check out, and the lady was very nice and told me they did post up notice in the elevator. I wish they would let me know when I checked-in the day before so I know what to expect.
Response by Falcon Crest Lodge
We are sorry for the experience you had. Our Hotel did have hotel signs in place in several locations to notify everyone that we had to do this, and I apologize you were not notified at check in. We do hope that your stay otherwise was an excellent one.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Stephen
"Double Queen Room"
This condo/hotel is located in Canmore, a lovely town that is convenient to Banff and Jasper national parks. We had a double queen bed room. Our friends had a suite equipped with a separate bedroom full kitchen, and nice sized bathroom. This is the option of choice, and is not much more expensive that the double queen room. The problem was that the suite was only offered with a queen sized bed which was not an option for us. Our double queen bed room had a fire place which took up room, and a kitchenette that filled up one of the narrow walls. Neither was of use to us. What the room didn't have was an easy chair or couch, or a desk which would have been useful to us. It had a very small table with 2 chairs, which my wife had to use for applying makeup, while I used it for my laptop. The TV was a 35 or 40 inch flat screen mounted above the fireplace which was located across a corner of the room. We could only watch TV from the beds, and my wife choosing the bed furthest from the TV, had a problem with watching it. The room was clean, service was good, nice amenities, friendly and accomadating. The decor was dated, and dark. The best choice the suite. But we couldn't use a queen sized bed. Our friends enjoyed their suite, as we would have, were we not limited to a queen bed. I would recommend this hotel provided the renter opted for the suite. I would not rent the double queen room again.
Response by Falcon Crest Lodge
Our one bedroom suites are the most popular of all of our room types, as they have the most optimal space and amenities. We are pleased to know that your overall stay was great and we appreciate the high star rating. We do hope you come and see us again in the future.
6 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
JEROME
"Amazing staff"
Excellent stay. Staff was beyond helpful. Room was great.
Response by Falcon Crest Lodge
Thank you so much for taking the time to share a review. We are so pleased to know that you had such a great stay and appreciate the high star rating! We do hope you will consider us again in the future.
2 night romance trip May 30, 2015
allen
"Enjoyed with a fireplace..."
Fireplace was a nice feature...so was small kitchenette.
Response by Falcon Crest Lodge
We are pleased you were able to enjoy one of our many amenities that we offer here at the Falcon Crest Lodge. We truly enjoy providing our guests with the all the little extras that make your stay extra comfortable, and do hope to see you again in the future.
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
ARTHUR
"Nice hotel with fantastic views of the Rockie"
The price of the hotel is good and the location is so close to downtown.
Response by Falcon Crest Lodge
We appreciate you taking the time to share your opinion of the Falcon Crest Lodge. We do hope that the next time you visit the Canadian Rockies we will be your first choice.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
chong
"Such a beautiful place to stay"
After a very long drive this was a delight to come to. So comfortable and such thoughtful amenities. We will for sure come back for a longer stay.
Response by Falcon Crest Lodge
We are pleased to know that you were able to enjoy some of the many lovely amenities we like to offer our guests. It is our goal to ensure you have the best of the best, and we are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us so much. Thank you for the high star rating!!
Other trip May 30, 2015
Jack and Dianne
"Nice Hotel, Close to downtown Canmore."
Quite and peaceful. Rooms were very clean and the barbeque out on the patio was great.
Response by Falcon Crest Lodge
Thank you for the high rating!! We Appreciate you spreading the word about your excellent stay with new and potential guests. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Awesome, simply the best"
Great location, great facilities, free DVDs to play in room, even pop corn to enjoy the movie. Grill in the balcony is awesome , warm parking with car wash station. Great service. Thanks.
Response by Falcon Crest Lodge
You are more than welcome!! We are so pleased to see you think so highly of us, and really appreciate the high star rating. We do hope you will continue to visit us in the future.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
moustafa
"Nice hotel, great staff and accomodating, clean"
Wanted base from which to go skiing. Was concerned that Canmore may not be convenient. However, it was very nice and in some ways canmore is better place to stay than banff. Canmore is nice, historical small town and very picturesque. It is about 10-15 minutes from banff. The hotel has limited number of park passes that are given out on daily basis. We were fortunate to always get one when requested, about six out of eight days we were there. We went down to office to get pass between 7 and 9 in morning. The hotel is clean and newer. It is maintained well. Close to downtown and all stores, and near highway.
Response by Falcon Crest Lodge
We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate the high star rating. We truly do hope that you will stay with us again in the future.
"Nice size!"
Great place to stay. Nice to have full kitchen and washer and dryer. We had problems with the dvd and tv but overall it was great.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
jason
"Excellent service"
Front desk is very nice and room is big. We really enjoy this hotel. We will definitely come back.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
andy
"Great place"
It was really awesome, staff were friendly, we accidentally dropped a bottle of wine and the staff replaced it for us, it was my boyfriends birthday and they had a treat in the room when we got there for him, room was great
Response by Falcon Crest Lodge
Thank you for such a high star rating. We are pleased to know that you had such a great stay with us, and we do hope you will stay with us again in the future.
2 night trip with friends Feb 11, 2015
Nicole
"Great hotel outside of Banff Park"
Stayed here during a ski trip to Banff. Very comfortable hotel with very helpful staff. Room was clean and in very good condition. Hotel was a short drive to downtown Canmore with a variety of shops and restaurants. Only down side was our room faced the road, which could be a bit loud with traffic and the train.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Snowshoeing in Canmore"
Great views of he mountains. Hotel room was very spacious and furniture selection and quality reflected an attention to detail that you see in high end hotels. DVD and movie selections also made for a pleasant experience. The location of the hotel also makes it easy to get in and out of Canmore very conveniently.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Aggie Calgarian
Great hotel, great service, amazing area. We got a free upgrade to an amazing room and it made our trip that much better. Next time we go to the mountains, we will be staying here again!
Response by Falcon Crest Lodge
We are pleased to know that you will be a repeat guest at our lovely "home away from home". We truly appreciate the high star rating, and thank you for sharing your experience with new and potential guests.
1 night romance trip Jan 13, 2015
"Very nice, a home comfort."
The staff Chris was very helpful, upgraded me to the beautiful mountain view. We stayed for 3 nights, very comfortable place to stay, a one bedroom condo with kitchen, living room with a fireplace and veranda overlooking the beautiful snowy mountains. The place is clean, bed sheets are fresh. I will definitely come back and highly recommend this place.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Evelyn
"Good Value and a comfortable place to relax"
Falcon Crest was a delightful place to stay while visiting the Canadian Rockies. Close enough to walk to Canmore, a 15 minute drive to Banff, and just minutes away from great walking and hiking trails. Every morning we awoke to the view of rocky peaks that amazed us.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
"More than imagined."
Because they had available suites, the hotel upgraded us to a two bedroom suite. The beds were very comfortable. The room had a washer and dryer which we enjoyed. The bathtub in the master was huge. The hotel staff were very friendly and extremely helpful.
Response by Falcon Crest Lodge
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of our Lodge with new and potential guests. We are pleased to know our staff as always made your stay extra memorable. We do hope you will consider us in the future.
1 night romance trip Sep 16, 2014
C. Miller
"Will recommend Falcon Crest Lodge"
We loved having more than just a hotel room for our stay. We will certainly choose Falcon Crest Lodge when we return to the area.
Response by Falcon Crest Lodge
Thank you for the high star rating. and taking the time to write a review. We are pleased to know you will stay with us again in the future.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
Marty Jo
The rooms were nice with comfortable beds. Fireplace in the rooms was a nice touch. They had a high pressure spray to clean off your car which was a helpful amenity.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"Will stay elsewhere in the future"
Uncomfortable bed. Room in disrepair. Staff excellent though. they did their best to make repairs.
Response by Falcon Crest Lodge
We are pleased to know our staff was able to assist you with your challenges. We do apologise for any issues you faced during your stay. It is out top priority that every guest has the best stay possible, so we will certainly look at the challenges your faced. Thank you for your time.
2 night trip Sep 10, 2014
"Falcon Crest Lodge 2014"
Falcon Crest Lodge is a wonderful place to stay - The rooms were very clean and the staff is very willing to help in any way. I would stay there again if I were going back to Canada.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
"Little cabin within the lodge"
The unit we had was one bedroom on ground floor with full kitchen, living room with fireplace . We had door directly outside to small patio and grassy yard with picnic table and grill. There was a washer dryer in the unit, so when I go back, which I definitely will! I can bring half the amount of clothing for our 12 days. Staff VERY friendly and helpful. Libor, one of the staff, shared an idea for one driving trip that he had personally done, and we really loved it. The jacuzzis were clean with strong jets ( we needed them after super bike rides to Banff) . There are several different 20 minute walking routes into Canmore town center. Our whole experience was just wonderful: the town, the mountains, and Falcon Crest. It's a good deal!!!
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
deb
"Great experience"
We really enjoyed our stay at the Falcon Crest Lodge. Our suite was large and comfortable. We appreciated the kitchen and used it to prepare breakfast and make lunches for our daily adventures in the park. The beds were comfortable and the grounds were nice. We had the hot tub outside our room but none of the groups that used it seemed to be abusive on how late they stayed so it was fine. One nice feature is that they have recent release blu-ray discs that they will let you check out to your room if you need something to do in the evening. We couldnt have enjoyed our stay more.
Response by Falcon Crest Lodge
We are pleased to know that your enjoyed your stay with us. It sounds as if you were able to enjoy some of the amenities that we offer to make your stay extra wonderful. We do hope you will continue to visit us for years to come.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
TR
"Lovely Stay at Falcon Crest"
From arrival, everything was just about perfect at Falcon Crest. Check-in was easy and front desk personnel also helped me sign up for a group tour that I was going on later in the week. They left candy and a personal note in the room upon arrival and one other time during my stay which was nice. The room was clean, big and had everything I needed in the kitchen for making meals. The only reason I didn't give them a perfect rating on the maintenance/condition is because my carpet was frayed around the doorway and had some dark stains on it. Not excessively noticeable though. Having the washer and dryer in the room was nice because I left for home with all clean clothes. I liked having the DVD player in the room and fireplace for watching movies at night--they have movies you can check out if you did not bring your own. There is a grill on the patio though I did not get to use it on this trip. Although the hotel is not downtown, it is just a short drive or bike ride to the town center. It is also about 15 minutes from Banff and much more economical than the hotels in Banff. There was a hot tub near my room which was nice and also a quiet time of 11PM for the hot tub so don't have to worry about noise during the night. I parked in the underground, heated garage which was very convenient to the elevator and also has a place for car washing and bike storage. Would definitely return to Falcon Crest if ever in the area again!!
Response by Falcon Crest Lodge
We are so pleased to hear that you will return to see us again if you are ever in the mountains again. We pride ourselves on being your "home away from home", and appreciate you taking the time to write a review on your stay with us.
6 night trip Aug 24, 2014
B Foster
"Perfect getaway lodging...Can't get any better."
Aside from how it easy it was to miss the lobby entrance, the stay and service was FANTASTIC. The staff was great, the rooms were top notch, and facilities all great. The full kitchen was very convenient...basically it is a studio condo. I was traveling alone so this was perfect for me. I can't say anything negative or needing improvements. I'm just very pleased. Thank you guys! I'll be back!
Response by Falcon Crest Lodge
Thank you for such a high star rating, and taking the time to share your opinion of the Falcon Crest Lodge with new and potential guests. We do hope we will see you again in the future.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Great place to stay! Although the website has many different hotels so it sends a false image of where you are staying.
Response by Falcon Crest Lodge
We appreciate you taking the time to share your review with new and potential guests. Thank you for the high star rating,
3 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
"Rock in the ROCKIES"
Great access to Banff National Park. Cheaper than in the park and km. From the entrance. Loved all eleven days in and around both Banff and Kaspersky.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Ed
"High cost performance"
It was really our own vacation home, We spent our vacation very confortable. It worth more than the price.
Response by Falcon Crest Lodge
We are please to know you enjoyed our "home away from home", and that you found things to be comfortable. We truly appreciate the high star rating, and for taking the time to share you're experience of us.
3 night romance trip Aug 27, 2014
We stayed 8 days and couldn't have been happier. Terrific hotel and great staff!
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
Joannie
"Excellent stay"
Perfect place to spend two rainy days in the Rockies. Had it been sunny, I'm sure it would have been nicer.
Response by Falcon Crest Lodge
Thank you so much for taking time to give us such a high star rating. We do hope you will stay with us again in the future.
2 night family trip Aug 19, 2014
Margaret
The staff is wonderful and daily housekeeping is great. Our one bedroom unit was well furnished and very clean. The interior of the unit was a little too dark for my liking. It does not have a pool only two hot tubs. A good number of rooms have only a view of the parking lot. Our room had a view of the neighboring resort. Couldn't really enjoy our balcony because of the noisy from their pool.
Response by Falcon Crest Lodge
We are pleased that you had such a positive experience with the staff here at Falcon Crest Lodge We appreciate you taking the time give us such a high star rating.
7 night trip Aug 9, 2014
The Roses
Wonderful, more to the room than we expected. Also the receptionist hosts were very helpful with great hikes in the Banff NP!
Response by Falcon Crest Lodge
we appreciate you taking the time to write a review on your stay with us. We are pleased to know that your stay was a pleasant one. We do hope you will stay with us again in the future.
3 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
"Everything you need."
Clean fabulous suite. Washer and dryer included. Good value for the area.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
diana
"Nice location, all the comforts of home"
This was a very nice lodge, the room was spacious,the bed very comfortable, the kitchen was fully equipped for cooking, plus other comforts of home (washer and dryer) The lodge was easy to locate when arriving late at night. Stores and restaurants were nearby. Lodge staff were friendly and very helpful 1
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
It was very good hotel with all the facillities we need
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"Excellent hotel for the family"
Recently stayed at this hotel during our vacation. Convenient location, excellent service, friendly staff and has all the facilities we needed to make our stay comfortable. Will recommend the hotel especially for family travels.
Response by Falcon Crest Lodge
Thank you for recommending us to new and potential guests. We are pleased to know that your stay was an enjoyable one, and hope to see you again in the future.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
Femzade
"Very nicely maintained hotel close to Banff"
Very nicely maintained hotel with spacious room including kitchenette. Comfortable beds and helpful staff.
Response by Falcon Crest Lodge
Thank you for the high star rating and lovely comments. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay, and do hope to see you again.
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2014
"Loved this hotel!!!"
Beautiful suite and fair rate. Hotel staff the best I've ever had in all my travels - very helpful with directions, recommendations, etc. We were given a free upgrade to mountain view room. The staff also gave us a Banff National Forest gate pass to use so we could dine in Banff. Great experience overall!
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"Great location, Accommodating Staff"
It was a little different than I expected from the pictures but the location was great and the staff was very friendly and helpful! My husband liked the complimentary car wash as well in the parking garage. We did not utilize but it seems to be very friendly with free dvd movies at the front desk as well as board games on each floor. There is a mini kitchen suite too that can be utilized.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Andre
"Wonderful Stay"
Falcon Crest was the perfect place to stay for sightseeing in the entire area. Loved the room. We stayed in a one bedroom suite and had a fully loaded kitchen and gorgeous bathroom with large separate shower and bath as well as a washer/dryer. Will be back and stay the entire time at this location. Thank you for a wonderful time!
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Colleen
"canadian rockies vacation"
friendly staff, good location and price. however, the lobby should be re-located near the front door. overall, good hotel.
Response by Falcon Crest Lodge
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review on our Lodge. We appreciate the high star rating, and do hope to see you again in the future.
3 night trip Jul 11, 2014
chris go
"A good place to stay in Banff"
Stayed for one night. Clean and nice room. good breakfast. Comfortable beds. Good location in town. Delicious pastry for the breakfast. The parking garage was full when we checked in hotel. We were asked to park our car in a nearby public parking structure. It's safe and convenient to access. The only downside is there is no AC in the room.
Response by Falcon Crest Lodge
We believe you have picked the wrong hotel to write your review on as we do not serve pastry in the mornings, and we do have air conditioning in our property.
2 night trip Jul 1, 2014
Loved staying at Falcon Crest Lodge, it was close to everything, the only downside is that the hotel didn't have a pool though there are two hot tubs and that was nice especially after a long bike ride or hike. The room was great, it had every convenience necessary, loved the fact it had a washer and dryer in the suite. The shower was separate from the tub and very roomy, though there isn't much counter space around the bathroom sink. The bed was a bit hard for my liking but again after a hard day of outdoor play it worked! The staff was friendly and accommodating and always available for questions and/or suggestions for activities around town, thank you for being a part of our Canadian Rockies vacation.
Response by Falcon Crest Lodge
Thank you for writing such a lovely review. It sounds as if we truly made your stay a remarkable one. We do hope you will come and visit us again the next time you stay in this area.
8 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Colleen
"A nice suite hotel"
The hotel offered us a suite room. Although we didn't use them, it's very convenient to have the kitchen. And the room is very nice. The hotel location is very close to highway and Banff. Overall, it's a wonderful experience.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014