All hotels in Panama City Beach, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here15100 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL, 32413, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
"great location"
Was on 14th floor with gulf view- right across the street. Condo was well equipped. The only thing that was a minor concern were the tiny ants on countertops. I would definitely stay there, again,( with a little can of bug spray).
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Best stay ever!"
Will go back again. No complaints. Highly recommended.
3 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
chelsea
"Watch out for the "gotcha" clause."
The fees and surcharges are outrageous, and not divulged to you in advance of your travel there. The fine print was going to cost me an additional 200% over my normal "nightly rate"
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Randy
Had a great stay at Origin. It was kind of a pain in the butt to walk across the street to request towels, cooking pans, dishwasher soap and toilet paper. I will say that when I didnt have enough cooking pans that they provided me with new ones though. Room had a great view and was very comfortable however. Great water pressure and AC as well.
5 night trip Oct 12, 2014
Bryan Seagraves
The rooms do not have enternet ecces , no wi fi, no flat TV also.The receptions girl told as it's not nessesary , the phone doesnt work.We paid for all these servises but did not get it.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Galina
"Nice condos close to the beach and restaurants."
We had an awesome weekend getaway trip. The parking sucked and the non-refundable damage waiver sucked but other than that no problems!
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Dee
"BEWARE OF EXTRA CHARGES!!!!!"
The one night stay would have be fine if I had read the fine print. We were on our way to Clearwater and decided to stay overnight to avoid such a long drive. The room rate was good. Additional charges including price for insurance and cleaning made the bill an extra 113.00 dollars!!!!!! DON'T MAKE SAME MISTAKE
1 night trip Oct 16, 2014
Dee T
"Fun stay for the family-"
We were very happy with the two bedroom condo type room. It provided excellent space for the 4 adults and one child as well as a beach view from the veranda . It had a washer and dryer as well as a microwave, stove, refrigerator, dish washer and pull out couch for extra sleeping room. Some of the items were dated and the one mattress was getting soft+, but the view from the room was fantastic and the walk along the beach will be some great memories! We would stay again without a doubt. As reviewers have stated-be prepared for cleaning fees--like=cha-ching.
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
it was a great vacation , the only thing is they asked for $500 deposit and $149 cleaning and it didnt match the email they send me when i did the reservation, in the email it says $250 deposit and $100 hotel cleaning fees ,so i advice the future visitors is to make sure when the reservation is made to match it at check in process , other than that everything was great .......
3 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
qaysar
"Condo is ok. .."
These condos are private owners so each room is decorated differently (Not uniform like others that I've been to). Service is ok. Some rooms were missing things like trash bins, light bulb, & kitchen ware. Beds were old (you can feel the springs). $150 for cleaning fee. $500 deposit for damage(you'll get this back after inspection if nothing is damage). Some Towels smell like mildew. Condo is across the street from beach, but not a Hassel to get to. If you book this condo on another website other than the condo website then you'll be service by the people in the building across the building next to sea haven. Sea of origin lobby front desk will not service your stay.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
rebekah
"Great spot -- beware of hidden fees"
While we thoroughly enjoyed Origins (one minute walk to the beach; close to bars, restaurants, and activities; clean premises; great view; nice amenities) you really have to be diligent about looking for all of the hidden fees. We booked our room for the quoted price and then were charged an additional $150 upon check-in -- a variable fee that depends upon the length of the stay and the size of the room. It doesn't seem like a significant fee, but to put it in perspective, the fee that we paid was significantly more than the going nightly rate.
3 night trip Oct 9, 2014
Anne
"Avoid this place"
Upon check-in, we were immediately charged 60.00 for cleaning service and additional 40.00 for insurance. The room was not a one bedroom as reserved but a studio. There were women's panties on the floor and hair in shower and on shower curtain. When we called to complain and informed them we were leaving, we were told it was fine but they would charge us anyway. The furniture looked like it was taken from a dumpster. Run from this place.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Gregory
We loved the hotel. Which was very convenient to the beach. The staff was great and it was very well priced.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
ametria
"Loved it!"
We had such a great time! The suite we stayed in was nothing short of amazing! The origin at Seahaven is where we will be staying anytime we return to PCB!
2 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2014
"false advertising"
was not on beach as it stayed, and extremely dirty
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Betsy
"Fees, Fees and more Fees!!"
There are additional fees when you arrive at this hotel. I talked to 5-6 couples that weren't aware of this either. If you book from a third party side inc. Hotels.com. We were charged an additional $147 per room for a two night stay in which we paid $358 for a room that was advertised as $144 a night. This hotel is not worth it. There are NO extra amenities here. The jacuzzi was broke and it is ACROSS the street from the beach. (Things I would have liked to know before I booked this hotel)
2 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2014
"Will never ever recommend this to anyone"
I am very much disappointed in this hotel. Had to ppay 90.00 for cleaning the room and in three days they never cleaned the room no new towels and hidden fees. Parking for the handicapped is a joke and I am telling everyone I know about my stay there. The room I got was not the room we ordered. The shower did not drain and stood in Walter while we showered. Do not stay u will be sorry you did.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Mike lawman
I was happy with the stay. The only problems were the pool heat was not on and the hot tub was cold. The heater for it was broke. But overall it was a good place to stay.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Danny
"ripped off"
Furious about this resort, but hotels.com did their beat to make it right. Extra $100 charge I didn't pay attention to or understand (my fault). When I realized the extra charge, right as I hit the submit button), I called to cancel. But they said NO. Then, when I hecked in, they added another $47 charge for "damage waiver" that I couldn't find anywbere. So, the room advertised for $77, turned into $117 with fees and taxes, then an additional $147 when I checked in, for a one night total of $264!!! Hotels.com gave me a $150 credit for future bookings, and I am happy with that, but they should REMOVE THIS RESORT FROM THEIR LIST!!! The people were curt and rude, they said there was wifi, but I couldn't get it to work and they put me on hold for long periods, never coming back to the phone until I gave up, and generally upset me in every way possible.
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
steve
"Room not very clean"
No amenities offered. No complimentary goods such as coffee. No flat screen tv. There was cereal on the floor and left over bagels in the kitchen cabinet. Also stated a certain price online paid that. Then at check wanted 113 more then also charged card for an additional $88, no idea why.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
as a hotel is overrated, too expensive with tall the extra fees that are tacked to the cost of the room, will not use your service again.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Fred Zapico
Great experience! Only complaint was need more lighting in the bathrooms
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"liked but but to costly"
I liked it a lot but it actually coast more than it is really worth. Nice place though
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Logan
"unhappy with the stay"
I was charged an additional fee of $98 for cleaning. No one ever came to clean my room nor bring fresh towels. So, why was I required to pay this fee. I feel that I should be refunded for the service I was not provided with. I will never stay there again.
2 night romance trip Sep 12, 2014
Vin Durant
"Great room but..."
The room was fantastic and reasonably priced for a longer duration stay, but hotel itself was disorganized and made the stay inconvenient. First off, their computer system kept going down so it took close to 90 minutes just to check in and then they couldn't program our key cards...so every time we needed to get into our room, we had to call maintenance. Also, BEWARE that any price you pay online will soon be doubled by "cleaning and insurance" fees the hotel charges on top of your room price.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
rachel
"Amazing property - great views"
I could not be happier with my stay! The condo was beautiful, clean and had the most amazing view of Panama City Beach. The sunsets were one of a kind! The facility was clean, well organized, and the decorating was very beautiful! We were looking for romantic atmosphere and we certainly found it! I can find nothing bad to say about this property or my stay at Panama City Beach, FL.
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2014
"Great room, staff with attitude"
Overall the stay was awesome. The only things I had a problem with was when I checked in the girl told me check out was at 11 a.m. The morning of check out i received an email from Expedia reminding me to check out by 10 a.m. I tried to call the front desk but there was no answer, so I had to go down (and across the street) to ask and be sure. The girl that was working that day was rude when I explained it to her. Also according to Expedia the hotel only charges the $40 damage fee and $60 cleaning fee to condos with 2 or more bedrooms, this is not the case. At check in you are required to pay these fees no matter what room you got. It ended up being very much worth the money though. I would stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Brandee
To whom it may concern, I am extremely upset because I was informed that there would be no additional charge once at the hotel and I had to pay an additional $100. I was not aware that the room was not going to be cleaned during my stay and I didn't appreciate that. It was incovient for me to have to go downstairs to recieve my towels. There was no ice machines which was inconvinece as well. I thought the staff was rude and unpleasant. My stay was nota good one and I had a terrible experience. I feel like there should be a compensation in store for my unpleasant visit. Had I been able to cancel my reservation I would have.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
anthony
"Bad"
Really bad the room smelled bad. No air. It was a really bad experience
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
sherry
"The beach was beautiful"
IT was ok, not what i expected at all of my first trip to Florida, the floors in the hotel felt like a maze! No breakfast, and the stores didnt open until later in the morning.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Billy Wilkerson
"Review"
Called twice to order towels for my room and never received anything & had to reuse towels because of this. Went down to the lobby to order some and no one was there to help me everytime. I was under the recognition that we would have wifi and we didn't. But it's a beautiful hotel with good views. Just wished the description was better
3 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
Cody Bittle
"Good stay"
Everything was very nice. The only thing I have to say bad was that there was a used diaper under the tv stand. So, they could work on being cleaner.
3 night trip with friends Aug 18, 2014
"Do not go to this hotel"
No phone signal i have at&t no wifi in room. Only wifi at lobby
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Less than satisfied"
Overall summary - It was very hard to find anyone that was happy with their stay. Everyone seemd to have issues that were not being answered.
5 night business trip Jul 27, 2014
"Worst hotel ever."
We got charged for housekeeping and cleaning and they never did it in 4 days. We asked for towel and the staff said they will get some the next day but never made it. Only good thing about this hotels is the pool.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Carlos
"Pictures trick you into thinking it's beachfront !"
I was upset about the hidden cleaning fees that is in the fine print make sure you read it . Then when we arrive we are across from the beach instead on the beach and you end up paying the same rate as staying on the beach . Just felt cheated but the hotel was very clean and you still had a descent view at least .
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Middle of the road hotel across from Beach"
I failed to read reviews before making spur of moment reservation. Staff at check in (across street from hotel) are barely civil and couldn't care less if you were a guest. Exorbitant charges for cleaning for a studio suite and utilities usage ($113 for a 2 night stay). Why should I pay for energy usage at a facility I am paying to provide that for me? No internet except in lobby (across the street). No bath mat provided, tub leaked some. Room was musty smelling, and sheets were worn and yellowed. Bedding was very outdated. I had no problem with elevators during my mid-week stay.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
MJ
"Nice view of the golf"
Room wasn't bad. Dirty carpets but otherwise clean. Horrible parking garage. Couldn't fit two cars passing. Elevators were right next to the garbage shoot so the elevators smelled horrendous. Easy beach access and very secure. Just watch out for the amenities fee.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
josh
"Origin At Seahaven Terrible"
I booked a two night stay for a quick getaway with my wife. The condo was advertised as "Luxury Condos" according to their website. The elevator was filthy and markings on the walls and damage to the interior wood. Once on our floor, several room doors were propped and music blaring down the hall. The hallway was dirty. The room we were expected to stay in had huge stains on the carpet, cigarette burns on the carpet and on the couch. This was one of the worst rooms I have ever seen let alone expected to stay in.
2 night romance trip Apr 18, 2014
Ralph Wagner
"Nice Condos. Information is not all true."
Great room and nice set up, we enjoyed the stay. Only downfall was they say rooms have laundry services. No services on site either and none in room either. Had to go off site to find some.
3 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
"Having fun vacations!"
Overall everything was great, I recommend the place and hope to return next year.
4 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
Jorge
"Less than what we expected"
Expected to be right on the beach from what I read and was across the street. Also was the street from the front desk headquarters which made it inconvenient when keys wouldn't work or needed any assistance. Online it stated wifi was available and it was not. Pool was definitely a plus and friendly personnel however it was extremely frustrating when only 1-2 elevators in the entire facility was functioning properly at any given time, which created long wait times.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Its not what it looks"
Is not Front beach is across the street, I had to call twice to get new towels. No one came to clean up the room. To do a check in or check out you have to walk across the street and the come back to the hotel which I think is ridiculous when the have a front desk anything you want to order or ask you have to walk across the street.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Chona
"Not as Described"
Room did not have a washer or dryer like stated in description. When I called and asked i was told that it wasn't their fault hotels.com misprinted. I was told I could come across the street and use one for $2 to wash and $2 to dry. I will not stay here again.
3 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Devin Ledford
"Close to beach,loved central A/C,loved view!"
DID NOT like at all that we had to ck in & ck out ACROSS the street!??? And that if we needed anything we had to talk to people ACROSS the street. The clerks inside our building did not take care of our needs.???weird! Did not like the fact that we had to pay 113.00 when we got there...we were not told about this beforehand. our room was never cleaned up and we had to go get our own towels/washrags...did not know how place was run.????confusing. But I would stay again because the place was beautiful!!!
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Shelly
"Near the beach."
Everything was fine. Had to however go back to front desk to get towels since there were none in the room
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
ken
"Beautiful view"
Gorgeous building with a great view. Our room was nicely decorated and clean. Down side was the pool is not very big and not very kid friendly. Long walk to the beach because it is across the street with no direct access. Long elevator wait times. Bad water pressure in the showers too.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
mel
"Terrible hotel staff."
We got there a little early and we had to wait almost 8 hours to get our room. The staff said they'd call us when our room was ready and I had to call back for them to tell me it was ready instead. There are hidden fees as well. They put it in small print and end up charging you almost an extra $100.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
cris
"very average all round."
The receptionist were unhelpful, not friendly or welcoming. the room was very over priced the view was poor and the bed was way too soft. I was so disappointed with this place.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
"Misleading Information"
While we enjoyed our stay at The Origin, I chose this hotel over others because the booking website stated the rooms had wifi and washer/dryers available. The hotel does NOT have wifi in the rooms - only in the lobby. The room also did not have a washer/dryer and there were signs for the laundry room but there wasn't one. Other than these two complaits, the rest of the hotel was pretty nice for the price (room, pool/hot tub, fitness room). Would stay here again as long as my 15 year old son doesn't have a baseball tournament (reason we needed washer/dryer and wanted wifi!) .
3 night trip Jul 20, 2014